Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #18

i am having a grrrr at my pram. i bought the swivelrite deluxe by steelcraft, and have already had it in for repair once (one of the folding catches was not working properly) now same catch is faulty plus one of the back wheels keeps falling off. not happy. so i rang the babyshop and told them and they are getting on to the rep (of course how easy will that be with christmas etc.) and we are going away on the 2nd of jan and there is no way i can be without my pram. ok. rant over!

have a lovley lead up to christmas girls. feels like christmas is over for us as we celebrated early, but we are off to my mum's today for lunch, then to my stepmum's family on christmas day. i am sure ainsleigh will get even more spoilt than she already has been!

Wow at all the bubs sleeping so well. Tom woke every 2 hours last night. I think it's the 12 week growth spurt. aagghhh!

Shellbell, MIL has done most of the washing, folding and ironing since she's been here so that is a huge help.

Caddie, how awful to need a new clutch at this time of the year.

Hi to everyone.

melanie it is awful considering we just forked out money for my car not so long ago and used our deposit for a house
    Hope everyone has a fab chrissy,i am going to mum and dads chrissy day and MIL boxing day.Which will be interesting as we have not spoken to Sil for 2 weeks as hubby and her argued about courtesy,in which she has none!The bil is going to a concert and bringing his mate and didnt even ask hubby.they are so rude.1st so called xmas lunch with them we had in a long time and he has to bring a mate for company.He is a pilick.
    chow,until later on!!!

Hi Girls

Thanks so much for all your posts and thanks so much Anna for calling to see how I was too. I am slowly recovering, it was such a shock to drop Julia when I tripped over, thank god Mum was here with me and we rushed to hospital and Julia got monitored for 4 hours. Thankfully no bruises and she feeded fine without throwing up and her temp was normal and she was alert. She seems fine now, I am so grateful that nothing serious occured, I am still scared to drop her again. The shock has made my depression worse so now im taking more medication so hopefully I will get better soon and have less panic attacks, sorry I havent been online or responded to anyone, I am getting better and will be more socialable soon I promise.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Xmas with there babies!!! so exciting their first Xmas!!

Helen - thanks so much for your package! I got it on Wednesday thank you so much for the cute outfit!!! and thanks for the card too thanks for being a great friend.

Bel
    xxx

Hi Ladies

Belle - nice to see you back on BB - take it easy - glad little Julia is okay.

Caddie - Bl**dy neighbours - my neighbour always appears at the most annoying moments - like when I am going to rush down to the shops in a hurry she's at the door to tell me something totally insignificant or get me to sign a petition!!!

MelanieR - Rylee woke every two hours last night - I am knackered - my eye keeps twitching and feeling pretty grumpy.

Grrr at DH trying to upset Rylee's routine and trying to tell me shes not tired when she is!!

lots of grizzling going on here - sorry about the whinge.

hugs to mums & bubs
    laurin

glad to hear you are both ok belle.

Thats so true laurin and when i say im going out they still dont get the hint!!
    Hiya belle,what can i say except big hugs an hope you have a fantastic christmas.
    We had visitors tonight and millana threw such a hiisy fit.Real tired.I couldnt put jammies on her or anything.Just forced a nappy on her and then sat with her until she fell asleep.My poor visitors were left literally holding the baby for 1/2 hr whilst i sorted her out!! Then ruby played p too.The only good thing was i couldnt eat too much domino's so it saved my diet!!! as i was too busy dealing with the kids.Hubby has gone to the pub with the other hubby now so me and my bed too me!!!!

Morn all after a good night Fri night last night not so good, Ash was unsettled all evening, and woke 3 times overnight, then was up at 7. She is funny though, when she woke at 2 she was just chatting to herself and I thought she could go back to sleep but instead she was getting really excited and squealing and laughing. I went in and shes moved herself way up to the other end of the cot, all her blankets are kicked off, couldn't help but laugh with her.

caddie- Sounds like you had a fun night with the kids! Glad you could look at the positives like saving your diet!

laurin- My Df is just started learning tired signs, he used to think if her eyes are open wide shes not tired and I had to keep telling him that she just does that stare when tired.

*Belle*- Hugs belle, keep your chin up, theres light at the end of the tunnel, PND can be slow process but you will get there in the end.

rikki- God that is a pain in the ass, I go everywhere with my pram, left it in the car one day and Df went off to work and i felt lost without it just that one day!

1 sleep til xmas I'm so excited, even though Ash is to little to understand I'm still going to leave food out for Santa for her. My nephew is so cute he decided yeaterday he was going to give Santa a present so he's wrapped up 4 of his matchbox cars for him.

Hi everyone

Belle - glad to hear all is going ok, a huge hug for you mate.! Such a shock, i am so relevied to hear that you are both ok.

Sorry no personals must get ready for Christmas!

Well last night we had DH family bash and we were all spoilt rotten.
    Me : Vouchers, clothes, wine
    DH, vouchers, clothes
    DD : My little pony books and pony's, books, clothes, nickers, swimmers, hat, handbag, bike & helmet, backback, playfood
    Alexander: Dress me elmo ( little young but cute) Lamaze things for play, pram rattles things, clothes, clothes, pool chair floaty, bunnykins bowl and spoon set, soft toys,

and we have two more xmas parties to go to plus santa & our presents for the kids!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!I hope that you all have a lovely day with great food and great company!

BBL to see how everyones days was .. Sleep well everyone!

sent an email to you all however i got rejected by Ambz anbd Rikki, maybe yor hotmails are full?? so i didnt forget you just got rejected! i sent them to the emails in your profiles xoxo
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; December 24th, 2006 at 12:03 PM. Reason: added more!

Thanks Little.P for the e-mail, your little ones are absolutely gorgeous!

i'm very slack at checking my hotmail lp...so might have expired again . i'll log on now if you're able to resend it

I'll tell you girls one good thing about the colder weather - the slurpee machines don't run out of slurpee cos they're not as popular! :P

Good to see you Belle!
    Yep got your email little P, your kids are cute!
    Lol at Ashleigh Shell, she sounds like she was having a good time.
    That sounds like a full on night Caddie, hope you get a rest today.
    Oh ouch Laurin at Rylee waking so often last night! Riv went 13hrs between feeds, but didn't sleep til 11 last night! Just lay in his bed staring at things So right now he's grizzling to the max lying in his rocker, cos he's overtired. Just SLEEP River!! Lol.

Well, Rans, the good man, has gone to get the Christmas day groceries and buy something for his brother - he's decided an IOU isn't a good idea (I asked if I could say 'I told you so' and he said no :P). He was relatively cheerful when he left...not sure he realises just how busy it's going to be there! Ah well. I'll just be extra sympathetic when he gets home! I'd better finish my slurpee (well, we go past 7/11 on the way home from Church, and I had to wish the 7/11 man a Merry Christmas...) and then get cracking! Since Christmas is here tomorrow I'd better have a clean house all set up hey! xo

A HUUUUUUGE Merry Christmas to all you girls and your families, hope your day is filled with with joy and laughter! xo

:P :P Merry Christmas Chickens:P
    Im sorry Ive been AWOL - Ive been so flat out with the kids and getting our packing done as we're off to Geelong for 6 days straight after christmas for Jed's brothers Wedding. I was that tired yesterday, I pulled the roast pork out of the freezer to defrost instead of the ham that I was ment to for tonight
    Bell - hon dont stress to much, accidents happen and both Julia and you are alright so no more beating yourself up. If Geoffry gives you any more $hit, just push him out the window, has he got insurance? lol.
    Caddie - my email wont let me email out and I dont know why but my answer is YES please hon. I'll ring you when I get home after the New Year. Hope both girls are behaving for you now and that you can relax a bit
    Rikki - grrr at pram being busted. I just bought a bertini koko stroller for $50 of ebay. Its only 2 months old to and looks brand new. I had a steelcraft with the boys and it feel apart on me aswell. Hope you get it sorted before you go away
    Everyone else, have a fabulous christmas with your beautiful little babies. I wont be on again now until after the New Year but I'll be thinking of each and everyone of you. Enjoy the festive season, be careful and take heaps of pics of your family. Thank you all for being such wonderful friends and support to me and Vyolett this past year. I really dont know what i would have done without you all
    All my love, hugs and friendship into the New Year
    xxmaz

hello mummies!!!

just dropping in to wish you all a fantastic and safe christmas with your familys and gorgeous babies!!!

we are going to christmas mass tonight as a family with my parents and hubbys sister and her family. im so excited as savanna has the most gorgeous little dress to wear. she wants to look around at everyone and stare.

last night we went to church and the lady sitting next to us rubbed savannas hand so savanna grabbed her finger and would not let it go. it was pretty funny cause the lady had to sit there leaning over till savanna let go of her finger as she has a really tight grip lol

savanna has been at my parents house since friday. i visited her there yesterday. they just love having her and she is such a good girl for her grand parents.
    i spent all morning cleaning the house! im exhausted!!
    time to get ready for church..

WISHING YOU ALL A FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!! MAY YOU ALL GET EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR!!!

luv ambz

xoxox

Just popping in to wish you all a Merry Christmas... totally flat out already, so will be back online in a couple fo days.
    xxx

Merry Christmas to everyone... and especially to all the beautiful Sept (and Aug ) bubs. I am sure everyone will be spoilt by Santa and their families. I'm heading away on Boxing Day for a few days, so will look forward to hearing all about your Christmas celebrations on my return!!! HO HO HO

Merry Christmas to all mums & bubs - have a wonderful day and wishing you all the happiniess in the world for 2007.....

Talk in the new year!!!

Hugs
    Laurin

MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE!

Hi all, just a quick one to wish everyone a great chrissy, hope ours is good, had bad day with Ash been very sooky and whingy since yesterday arvo and has hardly slept today just keeps waking after 5-10 mins and won't resettle, she is in bed now grizzling again! I just hope she is good for me tomor at least i can pass her round to all the relo's if she plays up!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast