Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #18

help me

i need a recipe for rice salad as akira has ripped up my cook book last year and i for got about it lol.

does anyone know a nice one and that is easy to do

please help

Adele

Hi !
    Sorry i dont have a recipe for Rice Salad Adele.. hope that you find one..

I have just found out the Toys R US is open until 10.30 tonight! So we are off shopping yet again after dinner!!! hehehehe Santa needs more presents for the kids xoxo

Adele, I just make it up!!! usually just put some peas and corn in with the rice whilst cooking it,then add some ham or bacon and onion or spring onion then a little french or italian dressing...

LBelle - sending you a great big hug from me and kiara... you must of had a great fright... glad your both fine... love us!

sorry for lack of personals have to run and pick up a stand i bought from ebay!

toodles!

Adele, good on you for getting so much done today! How about googling something like 'easy rice salad?' Maybe add the ingredients you remember into the search terms?

Ah poop...desperately trying to remember what you've all said...

Belle honey, how scary for you! I take aaaages to go down our back steps when I'm carrying River, cos I'm so scared of falling! Glad you guys are okay

Ooh yeah midnight shopping! My parents are doing that tonght! I just have to get my mum's pressie (going in with dad and sis) and a little something for a cousin and that's it! Anna, was it you that was saying (ages ago)that Perth doesn't really have Sunday trading either? That would be kinda nice...to have a day where we weren't all materialistic.

Bummer about your car Caddie, hope it gets sorted without too much hassle! And Millana won't wear clothes? Good luck with your budding nudist there? :P

Yay on Ash's weight gain Shell! Hopefully you'll get a better sleep tonight now that it's cooled down! I heard that last night was Melbourne's hottest night ever.

Glad you had a fun night Maz!

Well, my parents and Rans dad came and did a sort of backyard blitz in our not-really-a-backyard So we got our Christmas presents from them, a barbeque from my parents and a 3-seater swing from his parents. Plus potted flowers and mulch and general cleaning. Was really nice. So now I have a nice outdoors place to go!

Well, River's wailing, so I might try settle him (he's in Rans arms, but Rans is just watching him). To be fair, he sounds rather tired. Hopefully he'll sleep lots again tonight! Big hello to everyone else!! xo

Adele- Do a search on the net, I always do that to find recipes, cheaper than a cookbook and you'll get lots of options.

Nelle- Your new backyard sounds fantastic, that would be a great present, i just need a backyard first. It'll be good for when River starts getting on the move.

Well I went into work today for a xmas arvo tea and Kris Kringle, lots of fun and Ashleigh was the star of the whole thing! I stuffed my face while she was passed around, she didn't grizzle once and was worn out she just fell asleep in my arms.

I wish my place would cool down, can't believe after all this heat that xmas day is only gonna be 16!

Hi girls... I can't get hold of Belle, so no update at the moment. Once I know I'll let you guys know.

Will check back in later to do personals etc.

Allo Allo ladies!
    Merry Christmas to me........AF has arrived Atleast this should be the end of the random bleeding but we shall see, Im not to optimistic. Dh is still being a brat about TTC, even though he knows Im having all sorts of problems and really want to TTC again. We wouldnt start til Feb and then have a break in August as I dont want to be due in May 08 cause thats when we move.
    Bub has been cranky today, must be his poor mouth hurting him. Plus his 12wk growth spurt. Cant believe he is 12 weeks old on SUNDAY. Time is flyyyyyyyyying by.
    I do have a ? to ask - is anyone else' bub trying to stand everytime you sit them in your lap, or just in general? Jett is doing it all the time, keeps pushing his legs up no matter what position he's in.
    Last edited by Freya; December 22nd, 2006 at 07:11 PM.

AnnaT- Ash does that all the time, she loves it and looks all around the place and smiles as if she is so proud of herself!

Xander does that all the time too AnnaT!

Suffering From The Mother Of Mothers Hangover Today, So I Have To Catch Up With All The News

Hey girls an idea for you all, people always say how they forget what there bubs do etc cause time goes so quick, those baby diaries are okay but they only have specific things, so what i've done and will try to do every 3 months while Ash is developing so quickly is to type up a story sort of in letter form of all the little and big things of Ashleigh's first 3 months, I included little stories and things that she liked so that way i couldn't forget them.

Wow, I'm still struggling to keep up but I'm trying!

AnnaT, Tom will be 13 weeks (and 3 months) on Monday and was born the day before Jett. That would make him 12 weeks already....goes quickly doesn't it!!

Belle, hope you and Julia are alright. How scary for you.

Hi to everyone else.

I'm really tired today, probably just keeping up with two boys, a MIL staying, a FIL in hossy and Christmas 2 days away!! Tom's slept well today but has been unsettled in between. Last night he woke 3 times. Pity he's not like Jack who slept through from 6 weeks.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Had a good today we went to the beach in the morning and the kids had a run around and swim.
    Does anyone have this? Ruby will go to bed,cry but go to sleep then she wakes 1/2hr later crying and wants me to settle her? I wonder whats going on in her little mind?
    The next door kids give me the irrates! The parents send them outside at 815pm at night and they jump on the trampoline right near our fenceline screaming and carrying on.They are 8 and 9yrs. I put millana and ruby to bed between 730-8pm and it makes it hard.I havnt told them to be quiet as i suppose they have the right to do what they like but geez its hard to bite my tounge,i must be old!
    Our car needs a new clutch so it will set me back $1250.Better than a new engine i suppose but more money i need to find.
    Sorry for the whinge,noone else around to listen to me!!

Oh F'curry Caddie, its not the new car thats bust is it? Why not go over and ask your neighbours or tell them that your kids are little and go to bed early, and could their kids be a bit more quiet or move the tramp? My neighbours are good like that, if not I'll come over with a slug gun and shoot the kids on the bum. They'll soon learn to be quiet! lol
    Shell - i love that idea. Ive been tkaing pics of Vy with the same teddy on the 2nd of every month just so I can see how much she's grown.
    AnnaT - Vy does it to mate. Natural reflex's I think.
    So sorry for the lack of personals, I didn't get to bed until 1am and then Vy (who slept through for mummy) woke me at 7am and i still feel half asleep. I know im over tired cause Im dizzy and my eyes are blurry. Ive still got so much to do. I ended up going grocery shopping with my mum at 11pm last night at coles and it was packed. BUT i was so tired that I forgot half my stuff and have to go back out again this morning. So going for a wake up shower then off again, after I hang up 2 loads of washing
    later ladies

morning all .. Hubbys family xmas party today.. Went physco at Toys r us last night! oops.. thank god for credit cards!

so have a great day everyone.. BBl or tomorrow to tell you what we all got !

We had a great night last night, i think the heat wore her out, she settled herself off to sleep which was fantastic, slept from about 8:15 til 3:30, woke again at 6:30 then slept til 8:45! So I feel refreshed this morning. Pity everynight can't be like that!

little*princess- Sounds like your xmas tree is going to have plenty of pressies under it!

maz- God Maz do you ever stop? You sound like wonder woman!

caddie- Are they nice enuff neighbours that you could approach them about it?
    Oh and thanks for the chrissy card, i got it yesterday but forgot to mention it!

MelanieR- Hello! Is your MIL much help to you? Maybe could give you a little break.

I can't believe after it being so hot in Melb and having a hottest night on record on thur night that the next week is gonna be like winter, not that I'm complaining I much prefer the cold over hot.

2 nights til xmas, yay, all our bubs first so exciting.

Maz? did u get my email? are u too tired to respond matey?
    Wow,everyone sounds like theyve spent heaps on chrissy presents.I feel like a scrooge!
    My sister should be coming over today to babysit whilst i grocery shop!
    I need to get ruby bigger nappies.She keeps leaking out! Such a pain.
    Its our fwd surf that needs a clutch.heaven forbid if it was the new one.
    Our neighbours are friendly but have gone weird since we had ruby and our landlord argued with them over a fence!

thanks girls,

im just going to chuck it all together and see what its like tomorrow lol

maz- wish they did that here have the shops open till when ever it would be so much easier. our shops are only open till 9pm grrr.

littlep - lol at going crazy in toysrus hope you had a funny shopping in there i always do lol.i always find simon playing with something lol.

caddie - ahhh no that is alot of money to find in such a short time. and with the kids making to much noise i would have done what maz said or used a bat lol.

annat - riley is doing that i read that it helps they get the muscles morking for when they are ready to crawl.

mel - mum is going to try ours out today. it sounds nice thanks for your idea.

nelle - thats was only half the house done lol. my house looked like ww6 hit it big time lol.

anna - i was trying to ring her yesterday as well and no answer. hope she is ok. let us know if you hear from her

well im off to start this house work again for the day.

have a wonderful day girls and if i dont get on till after christmas .

have a merry christmas and a happy new year

love

Adele

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast