Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #2

morning everyone,

had an alright night i guess i was up 3 times with riley last night i think it was because he went to bed early lol. we where all in bed my 8pm last night. crazy .

how is the weather in qld going, adelaide needs lots of rain everything is so dry. even a little bit of wind causes a big dust storm here.

sarah kate- sorry to here yo are sick now. hope you had a good birthday. that would be the best pressy to get from your little girl.

shellbell - glad to hear your dr's appt went well.

caddie- your like me i hate storm mainly loud ones they just scare the crap out of me. and for some reason they always hit when im driving so im crying by the time i get home lol.

nelle - hope river gets better soon. big hugs for him from us adelaide

maz - hows vy today. it didnt sound to nice when she was chucking. i couldnt belive that i could hear that on the phone. poor thing big hugs from us in adelaide

well im off now going to lay down on the lounge since akira has fallen asleep in my bed and riley is asleep in his pop up cot.

later

Adele

merrie Guest

Hi Everyone

Maz, sorry to hear about the miscarriage I am glad you are feeling ok about it though. YOu are really strong.

Sarahkate - what a good baby I hope she feels better soon
    Shell - Harriet has an umbiliacal hernia too and the Dr toldus not to worry apparently they are quite common. I think when thei stomach muscles get stronger they go away or something.

Went to MCHN yesterday and Harriet is 4.6kg and 55cm she is exactly on 50th percentile for all her measurements so I guess that is good. I told her dad and he said what a boring baby. Most nights she is sleeping at least 5-7 hours now so that is great and I am getting through the day feeling quite fresh. She is a good baby and eats and sleeps well and goes down easily except for an unsettled period in the evening.

The dummy thing Harriet was doing that too so I started settling her without it and now only give it to her when she is awake but grissly. It was too much trouble otherwise.

Belle - I hope you are doing well I am stilly stuggling with the breastfeeding but am hopefull I will work it out in the end.

Have a great day everyone.

I have to change my ticker photo she is almost 6 weeks old now.

Cheers
    Merrie

we got 50ml of rain lightning incredible thunder but no hail thank goodness

well my little man is being good tuesday night went down around 10pm didn't wake till 4am :eek:then slept till 8.30ish

last night down around 10pm again may have been a bit earlier woke at 4am with very wet nappy then did a #2 after I had changed him LOL always the way, but onlyhad half a bottle I think if he had been in a dispoasable he may have slept thru as he wasn't really hungry

well I am still sick, AF is kicking my butt, and instead of being able to go to bed like I used too I have to look after Jack LOL

TTYL

hello ladies!

savanna had her immunisation this morning. the docs are just around the corner so hubby and i took her for a walk there in her pram.
    she was such a good girl!!! she screamed each time the needles went in and had a little cry at the end then was smiling and laughing at mummy and the doctor. shes fast asleep in her swing now. such an angel!!!

she also had her maternal nurse check up yesterday and is now 4.3kg's which is a gain of270grams in two weeks. shes still a little bubba but is growing very well and healthy which is all that matters!

gotta go pay for the hall booking tonight for her christening. im so excited its not long off now! yayy

take care ladies and babies

xoxox
    luv ambz

girls silly ??? but what would be cosidered excessive AF ???

heavy heavy, probably TMI but using a super tampon and a pad and going thru both in about 2 1/2 hrs

well done savanna for not crying to much about the needles. how many did she have to have.

rach - mine were really heavy for my first one i went to the dr about it and she said that some people get them heavy for the first one after being preggy.
    hope you feel better soon.

hugs for ambah hope they dont give her to much trouble.

adele

going to dr tomorrow for cold thing so will ask was just wondering if was normal as I also feel real sick ahve bad headache and am quite lightheaded but then my iron is extremely low since giving birth so I suppose a heavy AF isn't going to help

well Jack looks like he is going down again so I migh ttry to nap as well

HI there girls
    IM not doing any personalls - sorry but now Ive got the bloody cold and I feel like $hit!!
    Could you please, any off you send the rain my way? Its hot here, Ive got the air conditioner on and its so dry its not funny.
    Picked up the last of my christmans pressies today. Have to be super organised cause BIL is getting married in Geelong on the 30th of December. Ahh need tissues......love to you all
    xxmaz

hey girls,

ive gotten back from the dr' with akira as that rash come back and she hadnt eaten anything different. he said that its her body fighting everything as its not knowing what its meant to and not meant to. (if that makes sence) she only has to stany on the drop for another day so that good to hear and she should be right to go back to kindy on monday.

the nurse saw me waiting for the dr so she asked me if i wanted him weighed and he is 5 kgs OMG the fatty. but he doesnt look fat lol.

maz hope you feel better soon. well done on getting all the christmas stuff done before christmas.

rach that is a good idea he might put you on iron tablets to help with you feeling sick. who knows.

well i better go and make those pizzas for tea. and talk to riley a bit as he hasnt stop talking and giggling all afternoon lol .

later girls .

adele

Adele am on iron tablets, am hoping he gives me soe anti bi to clear up this god damn al=wful cough

Hi all,

Rach75- Hope you start feeling better. The heavy AF won't be good for your iron levels! Try keep up fluids too that will help with the dizziness.

adele- Hope Akira's rash clears up. I wouldn't mind going to bed at 8pm some nights!

maz- i haven't even thought bout xmas pressies yet! I'm one of those people that leave everything to the last min then get into a panic! Maybe i should just e-bay everyones gifts this year then i won't have to stress over the busy shops.

Sharleen- Hope Ambah's teeth don't give her too much stress. We still have that to look forward to.

ambz- Ashleigh's due for her needles next Thurs! I'm stressing bout going, i don't think I want to watch. i hate seeing her upset so i hope she isn't bothered too much.

Merrie- Harriet sounds similar to Ash with her routines.

Sarah Kate - Hope Emma's cold improves. Its good to hear she is still having a good night despite being so blocked.

I had good day today, went to a friends place who is big on astronomy and watched mercury cross the path of the sun, her DB has special sun lenses to put over his scope to filter the dangerous rays out so we could look easily without any probs.
    Meeting up for coffee with my mums group tomor so that'll be good.
    Better go check on dinner, cooking curried sausages (cheating using the packet powdered stuff!)

Good luck with the curried sausages Shellbell - OMG we had it last night - I used the mild mince curry packet...and Paige was up from 3 till 7 with really bad wind...LOL

curried sausages sound lovely.I have got nothing planne for dinner.Naughty me.
    I have a tummy ache at the moment,and internittant cramps.Bloody hurts.
    Chrissyt,our babies do look very similar! Funny that.
    I have to follow my hubby to mandurah late this arvo.We borrowed our step father in laws car as our work car was getting fixed.We have to drop it off back to them.Its a real hassle as its 1/2hr there and back and right on tea time.I may hint we should go out for tea but depends on my tummy.
    BBL

Sarah Kate Guest

Rach - my first AF after Emma being born was very heavy so I am sure everything will be ok but it's always good to ask!

Now a question for you ladies. Did you get your bubs needles done through the council or through your doctors?? Not sure which one I should go to to get Emma's done.

SK - Paige is just being done at the MHCN centre at her 8 week appointment.

Sarah Kate Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyT View Post
    SK - Paige is just being done at the MHCN centre at her 8 week appointment.
    I asked my MCHN if she did it and she said no. Probably a good thing considering she is a complete COW!!! :mad:

i went to the doctor to have Ainsleigh's done SK, but they did not have the right vaccine in (she has to have the alternate schedule as my hubby is a TSI) so we ended up at the free clinic. I was worried about wait time, but it was quite quick. The clinic was very aware of adverse reactions (they ask you to wait 15 mins in the waiting room to check for a reaction) which was reassuring. Ainsleigh was starving (and screaming after her needle) so taking the time to feed her before getting back in the car was good.

Everything else cruising along here. Ainsleigh had her feet 'inked' on to tiles for Christmas pressies for the GP's today... she screamed the house down. She has become really clingy too, I wondered if it was because of Sam leaving to go back to work. She is not happy going to people she does not know. On the otherhand, could be anything.... she had a three hour sleep this morning and then the same this afternoon. It's 5pm here and she's still asleep, so could be an interesting night for us!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast