Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #2

Default Babies Born September 2006 #2

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Rikki
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 1 Sept 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight -3.3 kilos 7 lb 6 / Length -51cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Ainsleigh Ann
    Baby's Website: http://www.babysites.com/sites/babypassi/
    Health Concerns: Gestational Diabetes so had to have an elective caesarean at 38 1/2 weeks.

Forum Name: Maz
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 2 Sept 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 lb 1 / Length -56cm
    Baby's Name: Vyolett Rosemarie Elizabeth
    Health Concerns: Was booked in for an elective c/s on the 5th as prior two pg's had been emergency and pre booked c/s.
    Early labour stopped on the 24th of August and labour began on 2nd September ending with emergency c/s again.
    Had GD and extremely bad M/S to the point that I lost 20kg for the pg.

Forum Name: *Belle*
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 15 September 2006
    Baby Stats: length 52cm, HC 35cm, weight 3390g
    Baby's Name: Julia Zora
    Baby Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/juliaz
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Induced at 41 weeks and after 36hours of labour, had emergency c/s
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Little Princess (Anna)
    Baby's DOB: 16 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight -4.270 kilos or 9 lb 6oz Length -54.5cm Head Circ -37cm
    Gender of Baby: MALE
    Baby's Name: Alexander Ryan
    Baby's Website: Working on it!
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Breastfeeding

Forum Name: Magic (Sheree)
    Baby's DOB: 21 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.3kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ - 31cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Mitchell James
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: IVF veteran, DS is a natural miracle

Forum Name: Chrissy
    Baby's DOB: 21 sept 06,2.24pm
    Baby Stats: 8lb 9oz, 52cm
    Baby's Name: Caitlyn Anne
    Baby Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Induced at 38 week, due to mum in agony with her pregnancy, and fast previous deliverys, 5 hour labour, was told the day before i only i have a small baby in there, was i bit shocked by her weight!
    __________________________________________________ _

Forum Name: aboll
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 24 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.3kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Riley
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: My pregnancy was induced at 40.4 weeks and 4hrs and 44min later riley was welcomed into the world! So far Riley is an angel he doesnt cry very much and is sleepy really well.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Rach75
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 25th September 2006 8.40am
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3985grms 8lbs 12.5 oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Jack Robert
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    was not breathing at birth took 10 mins for Jack to come good besides jaundice he seems to have no residual affect from his birth
    Notes: after schedualed c-sect and then RFDS flight from Rockhampton to Townsville as no speical care beds available, we tried induction, on the 25th was 1cm dilated and Jack was in distress so emergency c-sect, his apgar scores were not great 3 at birth, 6 at 5min and 8 at 10min
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: AnnaT
    Baby's DOB: 26th Sept
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 6lb 8oz Length - 48cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jett Ryan Andrew
    Baby's Website: http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/annalou/welcome.html
    Notes: Labour induced with syntocin/ARM due to high bp, 3 hours long, no drugs or tearing.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: Nelle
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: September 27th
    Baby's Stats: weight 9lb 4oz, length 52cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: River Jude
    Baby's Website: check my profile, if I ever get around to it.
    Health Concerns: often in danger of being thrown out a window...may be addicted to fists.
    Notes: 11hr labour on due date, drug free waterbirth, had 2nd degree tears and during the stitches had gas...which made me feel like I was in a Chemical Brothers song...so cool.

Forum Name: Skyelar (Lea)
    Baby's DOB: 27th September 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 6oz Length 48cm Head Circ
    35cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Asha Reyne
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/icsipixie/
    __________________________________________________ _

Forum Name: Merrie
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 30/09/2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 9 - Length - 50 cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Harriet Elodie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Old thread can be found HERE

Love

first

Second! Huzzah!

Wowee Rach, that's pretty spesh about Jack latching on! Reckon you'll breastfeed more?

Oh man...started talking to Rans and now I cannot for the life of me remember what I was going to post as replies to all of you! Whoopsy.

Oh, Sharle & ChrissyT, the moolah is coming, waiting for some to come into mine, hopefully tomorrow, and then it'll go to you. Poor Rans, now I'm not working, I keep nicking into his account and transferring money! We've been meaning to get a joint account since we got married! LOL, well I only changed my name with Medicare 2 weeks ago! How slack am I.

Okay, well hope everyone has a brilliant night, and enjoys their cup day tomorrow! xo

LOL Nelle re name changes, we have been married for 3 yrs and only just chngd my name on the bank account.

Love

Ugh I think Im getting sick again, just cant stop sneezing and Im so tired. Just fabulous right before I drive 7 hours from Syd to Albury and have to unpack a house
    Maz - so sorry to hear about your m/c. I know its one of the worst times anyone could ever go through regardless of circumstances. If you ever want a shoulder to cry on come find me ok? *hugs*
    Anna - Girl I WISH I was as skinny as you. I think I looked similar at like 15 lol
    Caddie - Yep I left Perth on the 28th Oct. Im bumming around in Syd waiting for my car then Im driving down to Albury.
    Melb girls - I may have to stay overnight if there is a meetup so as long as there is a hotel somewhere nearby Im good for anywhere!

Well on the TTC thing, Ive decided to go off the pill somewhere between when Jett is 6 and 9 months. Nuts I know but the idea just wont go away even when Jetts at his worst...........

Mini about-me seeing as everyone is sharing:

Dh and I met at the local pub. He was in the Army and Im an Army brat so we are well matches. Engaged after 3 mths, married 4mths after that. Started TTC about a month after we got engaged as my body started rejecting the pill as I'd be on it so long so we made the decision to have a planned bub. Took us just over 20mths, with 1 suspected m/c and 2 known m/c before we got our little miracle!
    And now Im mad enough to want to have another one

Morning all,
    So is the melbourne cup big in other states? Do you all get a public holiday? Sometimes I think its quite funny that we get a public holiday for a horse race!
    I've put all my bets on, prolly won't win anything, never do, I always pick horses by what name I like.

Rach75- Thats pretty amazing bout jack getting on the breast when he's been on bottles for so many weeks, pretty clever! Its amazing the human body, he must have instinctly smelt the milk and just knew what to do.

Ashleigh was bit cheeky last night, didn't settle til 11pm, too late for me, i like to be in bed at 9:30, usually settle her between 8-9 but last night she had other ideas, but at least she slept thru til 5am.

adelaide doesnt get a public hoilday on melbourne lucky things.

just a quicky girls to say hello and thank you all for your thoughts of me. I really am fine and I dont feel upset or anything. I even dont feel depressed or stressed out at the moment.
    BBL elephant is screaming
    xxmaz

Nor does perth but alot of people take the day off or lunch hr to celebrate.I havnt done so the last few yrs due to kiddy winks but no matter,they replay it on the news 20 thousand times.
    I have kindergym with millana this morning,she enjoys it.Not so much me.I leave ruby with nana and have special time with her.
    Ruby slept the same,woke up 3-31/2hrly for food but went back to sleep so i cant complain too much.She was a little unsettled in the arvo because perth had a hot day,it was muggy.
    okay,gonna epilaty my legs.They dont grow back as quick! Its hard to find time to shave the legs.

good morning ladies!
    big hugs to you maz you are a very strong woman

wow you have all been so busy chatting away
    ive missed like 100 pages but cant be bothered to read through them
    hehe
    savanna has been so fantastic!! she sleeps through the night now. (touch wood) i hope she keeps it up. after her 12am feed she sleeps till atleast 8am im absolutely loving it!!
    shes such a happy baby and only cries for a feed otherwise she is wide awake smiling and talking away to who ever wants to listen. she goes down really well too. before i used to have to sit up for agesssss trying everything from rocking to walking around swaying . i was going out of my mind!! now after a feed i wrap her tightly and tap her till she is half asleep then put her down and she does the rest. its amazing!!
    im so busy this week planning her christening. sending the invites out today which i made myself. i must say im very proud of them as they look really proffessional too hehe
    i will definetely post pics up soon.

better go make hubby breaky he just text message me hes on his way home from work
    have a fantastic day ladies and babies!!!

xoxox
    luv ambz

ambz that's great that Savanna is sleeping through! Can't wait to see the pics.

We had a horrible night last night. Nina was really unsettled early in the night due to her gums, so I gave her some panadol which settled her until 2:30. Then she was awake and only sleeping for 15-20min until 9am! I didn't want to give her more panadol, but I think if that happens again I might have to. Nothing would settle her. She wasn't screaming, just sooky.
    I've been trying to get her to sleep but she just wants to sit in her bouncer and watch TV.

maz - good to hear that you're ok.

sharleen - I will call you sometime, too busy with the rellies at the moment. Some are leaving today to go to U2 concert in Brissy, then will be back on Thurs. Then they all leave early Friday morning.

sharleen- did you get my new email address ?? sorry to change it simon wanted to change servers on me.

Jodi_Lee - Nina and Xander are sounding more alike everyday! LOL... he was really unsettled and sooky last night too, and woke at 3.30am wanting to play this morning. Hmmm. He's finally crashed out on his play mat now though for a little snooze.

And what is it with their fascination with television!!!! I don't like Xander watching it, but he will swivel his head to the most awkward angles just to see it.

Nelle - Don't worry about not having paid the $$$ yet....I was sitting here feeling bad that I havent sent them yet...LOL With the PH today I will try and get to the post office tomorrow...that can be our big outting for the day.

Anna - Nina loves the TV. she's just woken up from a nap and is giggling at the horses on the TV!!
    I'm going to have Nina weighed this afternoon, I reckon she's reaching Xander, looking like a real fatty lately. I'll let you know.

Who's everyone betting on today? I've put my money on Tawqeet

I've got 5 horses in the cup. Actavation, Geordieland, Glistening, Ice Chariot and Zipping. Had bets in other races too but so far only have gotten a 3rd.

Question Dummy's

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the dummy?
    Stewart won't sleep without it but continully spits it out during the night and starts crying untill I put it back in.
    I end up awake most of the night putting the dummy back in which is very frustrating. Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone else had this problem?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast