Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #2

chrissyt, caitlyn has also got that unonsoble cry as well around 5-7pm, my poor neighbours must think im killing my child, the only thing that settles her is bath time, but we tried everything, im sure half of my hair is gone now as i was pulling it out so much.
    belle, glad to see you back.

well im a slack bartch, sorry for lack of personals, but it was so hard to keep up in the belly threads now im sure we have nearly doubled our numbers.

good idea nelle my favourite colour is light blue, i enjoy swimming, yoga, what else, love chocolate.........hehehe.

cailtyn was weighed finally the other day and was 5.6kg at 6.5 weeks........OINK.

i love all the new avators, but god they are confussing me.......caddie you look like a yummy mummy in yours........hehehe........oh so so does everyone else!!

hope everyone has a great weekend, we have decided to re arrange our house, so i have been so busy this week doing all that.

morning all I am planning on a lazy lazy day, why is when you start taking anti bi everything feels so much worse

Jack was ok, last night he slept a lot yesterday so when I fed him at 10.30pm he wasn't tired so I pulled out futon again and we dozed till 12.30am when he was asleep enought o move him, he slept till 3.30am back to bed by 4am woke at 6am brought him to bed with us where he slept till 7.20am so today when he sleeps I plan on it too, Jase is doing the skylights so I am not needed to help today

TTYL

Hi girls,Ruby has been quite a good girl the last 24hrs.She actually has just been feeding and sleeping but now is watching me type 1 handed.
    Well my favourate colours are so many it cant be counted!! but i like greens more. I love books,scrapbooking,asian stuff and collect teacups and boxes.So thats me!
    I have to go up the street and do banking and buy a birthday gift for a little girl.
    Why is it that when i put my child down to watch a fish aquariam or toys she just cries.She doesnt lie there all happy and relaxed.Youd think a kid would like couloured bright lights and sounds.Not my baby!!! Any suggestions.

someone tell Jack to have a nap I need sleep LOL

welll seeing as caddie shared her favourites I shall too, I love the color pink LOL, but I am not a girly girl LOL, I hate lavender the smell etc, and I collect pigs

ok off to lay down with Jack he can lay there and I will doze

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678