Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #20

hey girls,

the cool change has just coming into adeladie and it has been raining for about 3hrs now. hopefully it will head you way sometime soon.

maz- did you get my email ??

nelle - sorry to hear you had a bad night last night but have fun playing with you overlocker tonight. i wouldnt mind getting one of those. will have to wait and see what money we have left over lol to many bills.

shellbell - i know how you feel in the heat. my head gets that hot in the sun cause i have red hair i swear i could cook an egg on it lol. hope it cools down for you soon.

well im off to relax since simon is finally home and the kids are in bed on time for once shock horror lol.

hope you all have a good night

Adele

yes adele - thanks, ive put it down in a safe spot now. So jealous that yourve got the rain. I hope to god we get some tomorrow. Its so bone dry here.
    Rang jed's mum tonight and thank god, my mobile has been in the back seat of their car, must have slipped out on way back from the wedding cause we took our own car to the reception. she's been wondering what music was playing (Wild thing - ton Loc) when she was driving the other day. She's sending it first thing in the morning. Now that ive found it, I can tell Jed and it wont be so bad.
    Going to go and have an early night. to hot to do anything else. Jed's putting the moves on me and its just TOO FOOING HOT! shoo fly dont bother me!

Glad you found the mobile phone Maz.

I am so with all of you ladies on the hot weather. It may not be as hot as the mainland, but the damn humidity ugh. My hormones are crazy at the moment I am just so cranky lately. But then again Eithan has been keeping me up of a night. My kitchen has gone completely messy. I had the house perfect until yest when I was crook and got no help and today was his day of so no extra help there. dishwasher not unloaded or loaded so tommorrow I have a day of cleaning and cooking before Dh gets home and then I have to go to a hens night and hopefully be home by a decent hr because I have to bf Eithan and Dh goes to work early the next day. I just feel so overwhelmed at the moment. Dh gets the ****s with me if the house isnt tidy, yet when I need help I get none and it goes to the dogs and then it takes ages to get clean again as I am tired from Eithan and have to look after the kids aswell so I cannot just get in there and get it tidy. I dont want to spend the day ignoring Bella when Eithan's asleep just so that I can get housework done. I understand that he has a lot on with work and just wnats to have time to do what he wants when he is home, but I want time too. He doesnt understand he tells me the house is my job. Then when I chuck a whammy and keep working into the night (when he tells me to sit down and relax) because honey you know it's my job, it doesnt finish just because its night and the kids are in bed. Then bedtime I am tired so bugger off. I love him but god he just doesnt get it evben after an arguement, things go back to the way they always have been.

Sorry for the massive vent, just having trouble of late. Hence why not so many personals as am on dial-up and only just have enought time to read posts half the time. I am up tonight cooking chicken for his lunch, he is reading, maybe I'll go to bed and let him take it out of the oven. Look I'm probably being harsh now, I know that he would do that for me. I feel bad for talking about him like this but I know you girls understnad.\
    Hope you are all well.

Love

Helen, I totally understand! My Dh is the same way but most of the mess is his. He has the same attitude that the house is my job but thankfully he is home on holidays and he has seen just how difficult it is to do anything with Jett around. I hope you feel better soon!

Maz, I doubt Im pregnant lovey and I dont think when I do it will be a girl lol

That said I had some weird spotting on O day that Ive never had before. It was there when I wiped when I went potty twice and then nothing. Anyone here had this????

Ugh I feel like crud. This heat is ridiculous and Im too scared to run my ducted a/c all day in fear of the elec bill. Jett is cranky, DH is a pain and Im feeling dizzy and lethargic all the time.

On a happier note, Ive managed to maintain my weight at 60kgs even with all the naughty food Ive eaten in the last 2 weeks. So to reward myself (and for the fact I got no chrissy pressies) I took the money the inlaws sent over and bought a pair of pants size 10 and two new tops size small Only one more size to go until Im happy (Ive resigned myself to the fact I'll never be size 6 again )

AnnaT- Thats great bout the weight. I need to work on my prob areas and tone them up, half my pants won't fit over my thighs anymore yet I'm same weight as pre-preg or couple kilos less so dunno whats happened!

Helen.p- You have every right to vent. My Df isn't too bad but I hate when he makes the comment "I've been at work all day" cause I always have to ask "well what do you think I've been doing? I don't get paid for this job and I'm on call 24/ 7!"

maz- Thank god you found your phone. Love the ring tone!

adele- LOL bout the egg comment, I just had an image of a an egg cooking on yr head!

Well Ash amazed me last night by breaking her record of longest sleep overnight. She went down at 8 without any trouble, the didn't wake til.......4:30! The slept til 7:40 this morn! Going from waking 3 times a night sometimes 4 to this was a shock, everytime I woke (which was often in the heat) I had to go check she was okay I was getting paranoid cause by that time she's usually been up at least 2 times! Must be that CD Maz. Thats the only new thing. I just hope its not a one off.

morning girls,

i have a crook back again i think its the way im sleeping at the moment. it was sos yuck last that i could hardly sleep. it was warm and raining at the same time YUCK hate those days. the rain never stopped till 6 this morning and when you look outside he doesnt look like it has been lol.

maz- i heard you on it been so dry out yard couldnt even soak in the rain its that dry. hopefully this rain we are having heads your way. thats good to hear you found your phone im still going to glue it to your ear lol.

annat - well done with your weight.

shellbell- lol at your image lol . thats good to hear that ash slept for you did she go the whole night?? hope she does it all the time for you.

well simon is off to his best mates wedding today and i cant go cause the kids arent aloud and mum and dad are working today grrr would have love to have gone but ahhh well. so me and akira are going to do some painting and what ever else i can find to do.

well im off to have some breaky and a shower and might even fold the washing lol

later girls

Adele

p.s try and stay cool and i will try blowing some rain your way

just popping in to say hi, DH wants to pack the computer today!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO

I am trying to convince him that i still need it, he told me i could talk to my friends at the library with the computers there..

anyway try and get back on if i have a computer otherwise it will be in a couple of days from my mums.

xoxo

Hi girls!
    Liitlep hope your not far from the computers for long,what a bummer!
    Maz,glad u found your phone,what a relief.
    Sharleen they have revamped the site,trying to make it easier!?!
    Those of you in the hot keep cool,nice cold showers help.
    Me and my sister going out today to kingspark,i hope its a nice outing and not a nightmare like most of my outings are.
    Ruby much the same,millana is a turkey.I hate toilet training.

caddie hope you outing today is a good one. i havent been to kingspark in years lol. i love that place lol.
    ok back to house work
    have a great day everyone

Adele

Shell and AnnaT yhanks for your thoughts.'

Shell-yah at Ash sleeping through, I cant wait for Eithan to get out of this stage. He was up at 1am 3am 6am and 7:40am bjust about to put hum back down. The weight thing, your body sounds like it has changed shape.

Adele-I hope your back gets better soon. Shame about missing the wedding.

Littlep-See you on here again soon. /hope the packing etc is going well.

AnnaT-yah on the weight loss. like Sharleen said could be an implantation spotting, that said I had spotting a couple of weeks ago but am not preg or had my period yet.

Caddie- I hope you have a great day out. Goodluck with the toilet training. ugh how am I going to train a boy!!

Shareleen-omg is Ambah sitting up in your ticker photo? Wow what a clever girl

well he's asleep in my arms so I better put him down and get some stuff done.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; January 6th, 2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Ambah

Hey Helen, hope your dh realises that he needs to help out a bit more! It's hard to get some help from them without working them too hard isn't it.

Yay that you found your phone Maz!

Wow at Ambah sitting up Sharle! How clever! River rolled from his front to back for the first time yesterday, but that's only cos he was so worked up. Not sure it's actually a skill he's aquired as such

Hope you're having fun at Kingspark Caddie! Sounds lovely.

AnnaT, I thought implantation bleeding too. Could you be pregnant? Or it could just be wierd random bleeding - who really understands our bodies?
    I'm trying to keep an eye on my CM so hopefully I will pick up on things if I ovulate before my first period and know to be careful.

Adele, hope you're having a great day just chilling at home with the kids.

All the best with moving Little P! I'd be a bit lost without the computer I think (although it'd probably be good for me to take a break)

Yeah Shell, I know that trapped feeling. And wierd about your body shape changing, yay for being the same weight though! I guess having babies does some strange things to you. I'm developing a bit of a pot belly from staying home so much...I've never had one, apart from being pregnant so it's a bit of a novelty...starting to get sick of it though...guess I need to start going on daily walks or something? How are other people going about losing weight?

Well, I'm at the inlaws, River is currently napping on MIL at the moment which is nice. Rans is chatting with his brothers, and FIL is sorting out wood mite damage (thankfully he built the house so he knows how to fix it). Might check out some more bellybelly before Riv wants another feed.

BIG hello to all you other girls (I usually just reply to the people on the page I'm on, I don't have the stamina to do you all! ). Hope you're all having a great day. xo

wow sharleen that good it wont be long until she can do it all the time clever girl you got there.

simon has just left for the wedding. they think the weddingwill go for 1hr or so. then he comes home and then goes back at 5.30 for the other part of it all. so looks like its going to be a long day for me.

riley wont settle and akira is being a turd. like normal

well im off to get some lunch and hopefully riley will have a sleep soon.

later

Adele

Adele- Pity you had to miss the wedding, thats the hardest thing I have found since having a baby is having to miss out on things! I hope they behave for you.

Nelle- I've got a bit of a pot going on too, all the sweets I've been eating! I do walk regularly but i think I need to start those sit ups or something.

Sharleen- Wow! How exciting Ambah sat up all by herself. I'm waiting for Ash to do it, I can see her trying all the time. Lucky you got the photo just in time!

little*princess- Oh no, no computer! I'd be soooo lost!

Well I'm still hot here. Thats worst part with BFing is doing it in the heat, way too hot to be cuddled up. Hope everyone is enjoyimg there day, my Df is lying in bed hungover!

hey girls,

big vent time for me for once lol.

well here it goes. simon took the car to the wedding and ring me on his way home for the car insurace details he was in a smash the other person was in the wrong and smacked up the left hand side that akira sits on. (thank god she wasnt in the car ) he is ok but my car isnt.

he tells me on the phone that he wants me to drive his work car down to get him i said no way cause if i get pulled over driving that its big money to pay. so he got ****ty and said fine it shows you dont love me. WTF. (how was i meant to take the kids with me he has there car seats )

so i called mum to go and get him as she was only 15 min from the smash anyway. she took him to the cop station while i rang aami to do the claim.

im still waiting to see the car so i can work out what i want to do with it now.

well im going to go and play a game with akira to help me relax till he gets home.

adele

Ah no Adele! At least Simon's okay. My suggestion would be to give him a bit of a grace period, give him some time to apologise (you can hit him if he doesn't apologise later). But from what I've seen, when you've just been in a dramatic situation, like a car crash, you get all stressed and snap and say dumb things which you later realise weren't particularly rational Hopefully he'll realise it wasn't the smartest idea he's ever had and you can say there there aren't car crashes horrible.
    Man, hope you can sort out your car dramas though, does it sound like repairable damage or is it totalled?

Well. I really musn't have paid attention in high school textiles since I failed...because I've just had a shot at overlocking things and it's easy as! I couldn't even sew a straight line in high school. Must have been too busy farting around and cracking jokes.

hey girls,

we will find out if it can be fixed monday. from what i can see it can so we should have it back with in 2 weeks they said on the phone so all i can do is hope that it can be fixed.

i have pictures on the computer ready for the insurance company to look at. they were really good they are taking care of everything so that takes alot of my mind.

well on a better note riley has just gotten up on his knees and tried to crawl yay.

maz i guess my bad luck has finished yet it better soon .

well im going to watch some tv.

talk to you all later

adele

Holly foo Adele......At least simon didnt cause the accident, so it wasn't really bad luck then just some stupid ass hitting you.
    I have gone totally blank...dame I hate that.

Oh guess what

ITS RAINING....happy dance.
    Everyone in the streeet was outside smiling, even the nasty foo accross the road. We were that over the moon we took pics. Can you tell we dont get much rain..hehehehe.
    Ive just uploaded some new pics onto my webby if your interested (oh im on the me rant sorry)
    Going outside with a Coldi to enjoy this rain.
    chow ladies

Oh Adele, CLEVER Riley for getting on his knees! Today River pulled his playmat bar down (it's a soft arch with 3 toys hanging from it) and was holding the outside two toys in each hand and had the middle one in his mouth! Sooo funny! We left the camera at home though, so if he repeats it again I promise to take a picture!
    That boy is just so determined to taste the world, bit by bit

You look like you're enjoying that rain Mazzie! And Ohhhh Vy is totally cute in her itti bitti - that's a really lovely shot mate, it's framable for sure! You should sent it to ittibittiSue, Vy HAS to be the cutest baby to ever wear an itti (only cos Riv doesn't fit his yet, she'll have competition when he's a bit bigger, lol)!

Well, my overlocker's going great guns! I've made one baby wipe. Oh and a bookmark. Well...some cloth that I can use as a bookmark It's grouse fun! I'm so glad I finally have a hobby!
    Last edited by Nelle; January 6th, 2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Me no speaka English

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast