Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #20

Default Babies Born September 2006 #20

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found here

Last edited by Trillian; January 5th, 2007 at 09:28 AM.

yay 2nd!!

hello ladies!!!!!
    my what a hot streak we are having here in melb!!

hope all you melb bubbies are coping well!

we had a nice family new years eve.

Savanna , hubby and i headed down to the beach to watch the fireworks. We took some nice photos of the three of us together then stopped by a friends place for a couple hours before heading home.
    Savanna went to bed at about 3am and slept like an angel!!

She is doing really well on farex and yesterday i added some pureid apple and she gobbled it all up!!

have a wonderful night!
    luv ambz
    xoxoxox
    Last edited by ambz; January 4th, 2007 at 09:18 PM.

Caddie-I hope that everything turns out ok with Ruby.

Maz-yeah slacky here, lol at the bath, I kinda wonder when I get out these days too.

Love

Morning girls! Just subscribing to this thread off to change a nappy...

morning everyone,

its bloody hot here again its going to be 40 i think already it is 30 and its only 8am ahhh we are heading up to mums tonight for tea and a swim yay.

hope everyone has a nice day.

Adele

Morning!

MAZ - I had a dream about you last night (no not that kind sorry lol) you and I were going on a girls night out (dont ask me where the kiddo's were) and I was taking too long to get ready cause I couldnt find my make up and then you were driving MY car to wherever we were going

I havent had a dream since I was pregnant, esp not one as random as that one.

Maybe I'll be getting one of these in a few weeks?????????????????????????

Ok yeah sure Anna you need more sleep crazy woman

GTG I think bub is asleep again so Im going to try and steal some more ZZZZZZ's.
    Last edited by Freya; January 5th, 2007 at 08:03 AM.

ROFPMSL at you AnnaT. Does this mean you'll name your next child after me...hahahahhahaah. You watch you'll be pg already.
    HI ya Adele mate. Hope your not going to get to hot today. I wish the rain that WA got was coming this way we need it so bad. Try to stay cool mate.
    ambz - great to hear that Savanna is loving her food. Vy loves apple and banana puree the little piglet she's become.
    Come one Sharleen - you loveeeeee School holidays. hehehehe.
    Taking B1 and B2 plus Vy to the big adventure pkaygorund here today or should I say this morning. Let them run some energy out before its to hot again this afternoon. Then im going to look for my new mobile cause Ive lost it. Havent told Jed yet, cause he'll absolutely kill me. I have no idea were the hell Ive put it. I cant find it in the house or car. Knowing my luck, I left it in Geelong at the hotel. Foo!

Just popping in to say good morning to you all!

ETA: Maz... have you found your phone yet?

Morning all,
    This heat is just bloody awful, just slept with fan on me all night, not very well though. Ash seeming to be coping okay with it.

As for our meet up, Healesville sounds nice, I think its about an hour from me. I like the idea to bring our other halves along, be nice family day out for all.

I don't want school holidays to end cause then Df will be back at work and i won't get my sleep ins anymore!

I am trying to get Ash into her dummy rather than use my breasts as one, I should have got her into it earlier, she did use one occasionally but then didn't need it so shes lost the touch. She won't suck on it just keeps biting and chewing on it. As long as it settles her.

Why oh why did my IL's sell there house with pool? I don't know anyone now with one!

maz- i agree with the rain it would be nice to get. lol at losing your phone sorry had to laugh i think we need to super glue it to ur ear lol

shellbell- good luck with the dummy hope she takes it again soon. that sucks when u dont know anyone with a pool. mum and dad had a pool when i was younger then they sold the house and only just got a pool again last year. try and stay cool.

weather up date : it was 30.5 at 7.30 this morning . now it is 33.5 and that was taken at 9.30. and its 11.00 now. i wish the day would go quicker so i can go to mums.

Ruby's gut cramps seem to have lesson with the lacto free formula,still has runny poos and i got a poo sample too.She woke only once last night which was great as i felt faint last nite and this morning.
    Apart from that nothing much else happening.Just bored,but cant be bothered doing anything!
    My sis and i might take the girls to kings park and go to a scrapbook shop tommorow.
    I need a kick up the arse with some happiness pills today!!! Does anyone else have those days.

Caddie ROFPMSL. I just had a vision of a foot with happy pills instead of toes.
    I ran around at the kids park like a ****. My top was wet with sweat (again) by the time we got home. Vy's had 2 spews today. Yay life couldn't get any better now can it!

wow maz sounds like you had fun. have you found your phone???

hope vy is a bit better tomorrow.

i tried to ring your home number but it was engaged. i will try and catch up with you later.

well it is starting to cool down now so it is starting to look like we cant go swimming cause the pool will be to cold for the kids. ahh well we get to go to mums for tea on sunday now so thats alright with me.

how has everyones day gone??

caddie ruby sounds like what akira was like when she was little hope she gets better soon.

well im off to clean the house some more.

talk to you all later

Adele

Has anyone from sept mummies recieved their pregnancy journals yet? I dont want to hassle anyone yet!

CAddie - not yet mate.
    Adele - no phone yet, fooing my panties but. Jed is so going to kill me.
    I bought some cloth nappies of ebay and got them sent to my hairdressers accidently. she PHSL at me. I bought her a pair of sunnies for christmas and got them sent to her and now my nappies have gone their too. She thought i was giving her a hint to have a baby. ROFL. Im never going to live it down.

Lol Maz, that's too funny! I can't believe you got MORE ittis! You howling hyena you.

Well River has been a right sod today, wanting to be held all the time. Didn't sleep much last night either (self inflicted) and my eyes are hanging out of their sockets today.
    He moved into his cot last night though and slept just as well in that, so that's nice.

Think we're headed to the inlaws tonight, I'm taking the overlocker Rans gave me for Christmas so I can have a play. Probably just as well, their aircon kicks butt over ours.

They've got wireless internet though (let's not forget Rans is from a family of techologically minded people) so I'm sure I'll be able to pop on.

What model is your mobile Maz? Sure hope you find it!

Ive asked my MIL to have a look in their car as we went to the wedding in it. Its a new LG chocolate phone that slides up with an LCD screen...pooping panties that its gone.

**** its soooo hot, I feel like I'm dying!!! Ashleigh has gone down alright thankfully, I gave her a quick sponge down before bed.

Maz- God I hope the phone turns up, my Df has lost so many mobile phones its not funny, mind you I think he was ****ed each time he lost them. Ash has had a few spews today too, I'm thinking it just could be the weather.

Nelle- Hope River and you get a good nights sleep tonight. Its even worse when its hot and they just want to be carried.

caddie- Thats great to hear Ruby is improving. And yes i have those days when I need the happy pills. Its hard sometimes I just feel a bit trapped cause I have no freedom and have can count on one hand the amount of times I've gone out without the baby!

I am off now to watch The Henderson Kids, did anyone watch it in the 80's? My sister got it for me on DVD.

Please god bring on the cool change... I do not cope in this weather I turn into a witch!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast