Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #20

need help girls, although Jack had the hearing test doen at 4 days and was fine, I think his hearing is not good or not there, he just doesn't seem to react to noises, I noticed it as mums group monday one baby cried and all the others started except jack he just lay there

I have been shaking things in his ears ad he doesn't seem to look for sound I clapped real loud near one ear and he kept looking at me not towards sound I am unsure what to do

Annat - pitty about easter..maybe we can choose another long weekend to meet up around there. Im easy (just not cheap heheheheheh)
    Shell - im so happy that the cd's working. Ive got copies in the boys rooms now and its helping them to relax when they go to bed.
    Ambz - scrapbooking expert my butt! Im just addicted to it that bad that I have a corner in my room just for it. Just another addiction for me th eother is now Cloth nappies thanks to Nelle and Anna.
    Oh Anna - got the cd, Vy loves it. big Maw for you!
    Jodie - parcel post NIna to me for a few days, you need a break and I really want another for a while so it would be good.
    Rach - go toyour MCHN mate. She'll know were to send you ect. Dont get to stressed but.
    Kellxx- we're looking at starting around oct - november depending on how my hormones are going (im extremely clucky right now) Id love another boy, I love baby boys but in saying that, I'd love another little girl for Vy.
    OK im off to look at some cloth nappies to feed my addiction lol
    xxmaz

He might just be a placid baby Rach, but why not pop into your community health centre and see what they think? That could ease your mind, or help you know where to go from here. River often looks at me though, when there's a noise somewhere else, because I'm his mummy Still, if it's worrying you, get him checked so you can have some peace of mind.

I think that's the thing about motherhood...it's always something...teething, restlessness, tummy pains, earaches, naughtiness...

River is lecturing the toys hanging from his bouncer again...it really looks like he's trying to communicate with them...I think they're in trouble with him...

Oh, and the Bonjella seems to be helping a bit...he's not a fan of the taste though!

hey girls,

maz could i get a copy of that cd please. it sounds really good i might work on akira and maybe just make her sleep a whole night for once. you need help with you nappy addiction lol.

Adele

maz, done!!! One naughty baby coming your way. I don't want her back until she's all smiles again lol

maz - don't worry about sending another CD, it's all fixed!! It was the CD player, it's stuffed. I put it in another player and it plays heaps of songs. YAY!!

thanks Maz and Nelle, if we had a child health clinic here I would go we have a CHN comes out once a week, am goign to give them a call in a few and see wha they think, I would loive to have his hearing test doen again but I highly doubt hosp here has it

Adele thanks for chat

well I really shoudl get some work done seeing as Jack si napping, he slept for :eek: 13 hours straight last night had a big feed this mroning and top tail bath, a play a big poop another little feed and went back down at 11am :biggrin: go my good boy

Saying au revoir til sat night ladies, we are off to Melbourne for 2 nights tomorrow. We are going to check out the city, go to the aquarium, zoo, QV markets, maybe a cruise on the river. Im so excited I havent been to Melb since I was 4! Dh is grumbling about it but I reminded him we dont get chances to go on any kind of holiday and we have the money spare to do it. I didnt even get a honeymoon so I deserve 2 nights away every now and then. Anywho no more decent breaks for him off work til next christmas!

I'll probably check in for a quick read later tonight. Be prepared for pic overload on sat lol

im baaaaackkk

picked up hubby from work and went grocery shopping

i finally found one of those magmag sippy cups yayyyyyy!! i cant wait for savanna to use it!
    also got some baby sunscreen and some heinz baby meals

this afternoon savanna had pumpkin beef and potato puree for lunch. omg she loved it sooo much!!! its the 4-6month meal

its so hot outside so wont be taking her in her pool till much much later

might go slack on the couch

ciao!!!

xoxox

ambz, that's great that Savanna loved those meals, Nina hates them!

annat - have fun in Melbourne!

Nina's screaming again bbl

Ambz - vy had the same for lunch, its her favourite, it makes them do the biggest poo...well done on the sipper cup. their ment to be one of the best.
    AnnaT - I bet your just going away to make baby number 2.
    Shell - it was you who said doing the mattress tango hurt...I got my AF a week early cause of it. NOT HAPPY!
    I could kill my boys today. All they are doing is fighting in their pool. IM gonna bang their heads together. Vy screamed high pitch for an hour. Dymadon didn't help nor did teething gel. She's supervising the brats from her rocker now. She has the redest checks, fooy teeth!
    Adele - have burnt a cd for ya, it will be put in the post tomorrow. Ive got it playing now and its made me calm.
    Jodi - oh lookikng forward to having 2 little girls in the house now.hehehehhe.Im so glad the cd worked.
    Going to make a coffee and drown the kids..ahhhhhhh

Jodi - Hon, I know how you feel at the moment, I wish I had some helpful advice but I don't, so please be a bit comforted in knowing you aren't the only one going through this at the moment. I hope it eases up real soon.

Ambz - Xander loves his magmag sippy cup, hope Savanna does too.

Adele - Sorry to hear that on top of everything else, you also have teething to deal with.

Maz - Woo hoo that you got the CD - hope it helps Vy settle, it works well with Xander, especially if I hum or sing along with it. Sounds like your place is a bit of a mad house today you poor thing - go buy another nappy to make yourself feel better!

Shell - How is Ashleigh going now?

Belle - Wow, Julia is growing fast now, definately no need to worry about her weight gain anymore.

AnnaT - Enjoy Melbourne. I agree with Maz, I reckon your sneaking off to make baby #2

Nelle - Did Riv sort out those naughty toys? They look so cute when they do that.

It's still the same ol story over here with Xander at the moment, so I wont bore you girls with it... though I did go weigh Xander this morning, he is now 7.4kgs OINK OINK. I looked him up on the WHO growth charts for soley BF babies and honestly, I reckon he has been online looking at them as he is growing exactly as the chart shows on the 50 percentile. lol.

new thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678