Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #21

Wow, lots of chit chat in here since I was on this mornibg, but I expect nothing less from all you chatter boxes!

Rach- I hope everything turns out to be okay. Its such a worry being a mother all these things to stress about. If it is something to worry about it'll be good to pick up on it early.

adele- I'm sooo hot too, off to a BBQ soon with air con, Yay!

Jodi- Hugs to you, sounds like Nina has just let herself get so overtired she doesn't know how to sleep! I'm hoping she will settle soon, Ash is feeding often too day and night but lucky for me she is settling okay.

Wow all these bubs are chubba's! 3 weeks ago Ash was 5.66 we're due next Thurs for a weigh in but I doubt she'll be over 7kgs like lots of these babies.

Gotta go off to get ready for BBQ.

Have fun at your bbq Shell!

oh Jodie that would be fab. Hav eyou been a secret squirel sussing things out in other forums...hmmmmmmmm we see you...lol
    Vy finally fell asleep when Jed got home. I tried giving her a cool bath, feeding her cuddling her, leaving her alone, fooy teeth. Her cheeks are so red. Now im going to have a glass of wine and get on my exercise bike for half an hour and get some agro out
    later

maz, yup!! Been spying on you hehehe. PM me your address and I'll send it to you. I'd love a glass of wine but we don't have any here!

howdy again.. my i have been on here alot today!

savanna had so much fun splish splashing in her pool! mummy got very wet too
    it was so much fun watching her do something so new. i cant wait to start her swimming.

this heat has given me a head ache!! argghhh im going to go sit on the couch and watch tv now.
    the air con has been on all day and i have been outside or in this blasted sun room for most of it.

take care ladies nad have a wonderful night
    hope all the bubbies sleep well tonight

oh i forgot who asked me : i give savanna her farex in the morning normally but today we missed the morning feed as we were out so she had the pumkin puree for lunch.
    i didnt know they had them for 4-6 months either!! i only ever seen the 6+ ones until today

luv ambz
    xoxox

Way to go Ambah on the sitting!
    Kell, Jesse is just gorgeous!
    Ambz, Jett loves the Heinz 4mth meals too, esp the beef one!

Im sorry ladies but you are wrong about the motivation behind the trip to Melb I am in the TWW, I can test next wednesday. Ive had some preg symptoms but I doubt it means anything at all

thanks girls for your support

we had a few bright spots with jack tonight he woke with a startle when I trip over and made a noise in his room so that has to be something and he was layign away from me and I spoke to him and he started to look around so hopefully it is just a blockage he gets his ears wet a lot in the bath so maybe I pray anyway

as I said dr appoint is at 10.30am so will update when I can, well I was a busy bee tonight got all bar 6 things ironed most of packing for weekend done, just afew of jacks things left and things we use like formula nappies, montior etc to pack and then throw it all in car tomorrow, wash dog and do floors am getting up when jase goes so hopefully all be done before heat sets in

ok better go cya

Ooh AnnaT, I love the name Chase...look out if you have a girl, lol! Nah...I love it, but I think I have a couple above that. Oh and Maz, I LOVE the name Willow, but I just don't think I can call a baby girl that since I already have River...people already think I'm a stinking hippie

I can hear River being a bit unsettled in his room...ah quiet now. I've already had to resettle him with an extra feed at 11...tell you what if this heat and teething have taken my beautiful placid easy River and replaced him with a hungry unsettled River...oooh....I'll make them pay. (If anyone has tips regarding revenge on the weather and baby development, I'll be glad to hear from you)

Oh and you girls who want a glass of wine...I had something better...I won't make you guess what Rans brought home from work because obviously it was a Slurpee. But guess what flavour it was...
    APPLE BLACKCURRANT!!! Oooh it's yum. Funnily enough, coke's still my favourite, but only just...this new flavour is preeetty good! AnnaT girlfriend, there's heaps of 7/11's in the city...do yourself a favour. Hopefully it's in all Sev's and not just my awesome local one. The indian man who runs it is so nice, he helped me tap down my slurpees the other day so I could fit more in! Legend!

Awww Savanna's so cute in her pool Ambz!

Well Maz, at least we can see their cheeks and so we know it's teeth that's troubling them - I like being able to know what the problem is, so I know how to try to fix it.

Might head to bed...just in case River's in for a wakeful night...sure hope not...I've gotten used to my luxury

ETA: Oh that's good to hear Rach! Babies are weird with their hearing, perhaps when you did the saucepan, he was using all his energy to focus on some other noise or sight and that's why he didn't really notice the sound? When everything's silent here, River jumps (even in his sleep today!) at a tiny creaking noise, but when there's the radio on, I can drop a tray or my phone rings and he doesn't flinch. Anyway, looking fwd to hearing what your dr has to say
    Last edited by Nelle; January 10th, 2007 at 10:54 PM.

LOL @ Nelle and those slurpees! Me thinks you didn't need any encouragement on that addiction of yours.

Rach - I'm sure Jack is fine. Until about a fortnight ago, Xander was very selective in what noises he responds to..now all of a sudden he jumps at all kinds of sounds.

My god girls... we are already discussing names of our next ones? hehehe, bloody suckers for punishment the lot of you. Hmmm... I like Annika Mae for a girl, not sure for a boy, probably Seth Roger (Roger is DH's Dad, Mae is my sisters' middle name). Oh that's right, we aren't having another :-P

I've nearly finished the cake for Xander's naming day this weekend! So happy with it, especially considering how time demanding bub has been as of late. I only need to wait for it all to set and then do some piping work in the banner and voila! all done. I've uploaded a piccy to my homepage if you girls could give me your opinion (does it need anything else etc?)

xx

The cake is friggin brilliant Anna! You're amazing. And man our boys look alike - must be that blue eyed not much hair thing they've got going.

And oh yes, I saw that you typed 'discussing names of our next ones' I can't remember why you don't want anymore...was it the stress of ttc? You could always do that (trying to remember the acronym...oh yes) OTL thing (open to life).
    I'm going with the IHC philosophy (I hate contraception). This breasfeeding better do the job for me! Unlikely hey, since Riv's sleeping through. Still, mum reckons she didn't ovulate til I was 1...well we'll see.

Nite girls! xo

well not prega's this month am disappointed but at same time releived

but the good thing about AF arriving is she was spot of time WOOOO means maybe having Jack helped my cycles WOOOOO

ok best get goign want to have floors done before Jack wakes and most of car packed means all I have to do today is spend time withhim and not have any work when it gets to hot, I am already sweating and its 6.10am :eek: and the bloody ground outside is wet as from dew which will make for one steamy day, so AF on top of that os just brilliant NOT!!!!

Rach,good luck at your appointment and have fun whilst away,Look forward to hearing whats going on.
    Anna that cake is fab!! Your boy is going to have the best bday cakes growing up.Well done.Is is mud cake?
    Annat: How does jett cope with the food? He is not 4 months yet? Just wondering as i only just started ruby on farex and what that beef might be abit much yet? I thought we were meant to introduce food 1 at a time for allergies.I know millana was allergic to egg and strawberries alittle while.My firend down the road her son gets a blister when he eats icecream and rusks! So he has to have an allergy test done.Dont want to preach but just asking?
    BBL as ruby wants another feed.Think she is having a growth spirt as she was only taking 100mls at a time and now 13omls!

Morning all, had a much better night last night. Nina woke for only 2 feeds, but then at 3.30 woke up crying and everytime I'd put her down she'd cry again, if I was holding her she'd be ok. I ended up taking her in bed with us and she fell asleep straight away until 6.30. So really not too bad of a night, considering what I've been going through.

anna** - I agree with Sharleen, I think it looks great the way it is. Good job.

ambz - Nina's a big splasher too, loves the water. We ended up taking her in the pool yesterday afternoon and she loved it, then had a cold bath, then fell asleep till 11pm. All that playing in the water must have knocked her out!

rach - that's promising. Hope all goes well with the dr today.

annat - good luck for next Wed!!

RACH !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jodi

HAppy birthday Rach - hope today brings fabulous news about Jack for you.
    Anna - putting my order in for Vy's first birthday cake lady. I love Xanders and the cloth bum to boot!
    Have to change ticker pic. I took one yesterday and have to share it.
    BBL

rach hope you have a not so worrying day. hope all goes well at the drs aswell.

later

adele

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH!

Thanks girls for the nice comments re the cake - I love doing cakes, but just wish I had a little more time to do them. Caddie, it is a white chocolate mudcake.

Jodi - Great that you got a bit of sleep last night... hope it gets better from now on. Xander slept much better last night too, but he is still much harder to settle.

AnnaT - I was going to ask the same thing as Caddie re the beef as well... how is he coping with it?

Nelle - We did say 'only one' because of how hard ttc is for us, I've got a weird chromosome arrangement which makes falling and staying pg pretty hard. I really want to make sure I'd like another before telling Scott - I had to change my mind as it will take a bit to convince him.

Ambz - I love that pic of Savanna in the pool.

Maz - If you lived over this side of the country, I would be so happy to make Vy's cake - have got some awesome ideas for cakes that would suit a little girl (but no little girl to bake for!)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast