Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #21

Good morning mums. Hope you were able to get a few zzzz's last night.

Maz, cuppas brewing as we speak. Mmmmmm chocolate muffins aaggghhhhllllllll

Jesse took a dummy from word go but still likes to suck his thumb or my finger, or anything for that matter. He's even gone for my boob sometimes and he hasnt been breastfed since he was 1 week old.

Aww Helen... i hope everythings ok.

Jodi, no worries. Ive bags'ed DH's commodore on Monday which has the car seat in it (he'll have to take my lil car to work he he), so as long as Jess isnt too all over the place after his needles we'll get there. Always a good excuse to get out and have a look at scrapbooking stuff! (yes im a little obsessed atm!)

Shellbell, i thought Jess would start crawling first too. He moves his little knees like he's trying to when on his tummy. Wont be long! Then will have to make the house child proof, joy! Would love to see that pic of Ash! Haha ive seen some babies before with wigs on and they looked adorable!

Nelle.. mmm slurpees! Have you noticed maccas have started selling them!

Have friends coming over tonight so have to make the house spick and span.
    Think i can smell a pooey nappy.. woahh Jesse's been doing rippers lately!

Morn all,
    I am so tired, all this constant waking is getting to me, last few nights has been 12am, 3am and 6am. What happened to her big sleep? She goes down at 8pm so it seems 4hrs is her big sleep now. I am sick of feeling like crap every morning, I have headaches and I feel dizzy most days and now have this bloody coldsore! Its really getting me down, then in the day I spend alot of time settling her for naps it just tires me out even more.

Helen.p- Hi Helen, hope things are looking brighter for you this morn.

OH Shell hon, I wished I lived closer, Id kidnapp ashleigh for a while to let you rest. I hope you get some rest today, What kind of vitamins are you taking? Get som eberocca, you;ll be pinging of the walls.
    Have to take Wilhelm to Spot light to get some material to make him a cape. He wants Dora so lets see if they have it...oh and i might have to have a sticky at the scrapping stuff there...oh bugger. Any one want anything?
    Helen - bring on sunday so you can down load babe. Dont bottle it up. Were all here for you and any one else who feels like $hit. We're also here if you happy too....lol.
    A little birdy told me were one of the chattiest and closest babie forums. God that makes me feel good. We've all known each other for over a year now, hasn't it gone quick.
    Well off to shop
    BBL
    xxmaz

That is nice to hear maz!
    Helenp hope your alright.We `are all worried about you.Hope you feel better soon and bring on sunday.
    Shell that sucks on the sleeping pattern! Hope it changes for you soon.Ruby woke up at 345am for a feed and didnt go back to sleep until 430am as she needed to poo and wanted me for company! And then millana woke up crying and i had to settle her too.I think she had a bad dream.Ruby is a better sleeper than millana was though.Millana didnt sleep through until 10months when walking. Im fine with once a nite.Only wish it happened everynite.
    Scrappin stuff! I havnt been out for ages and bought anything.Been browsing ebay though.
    Maz i have a good book i have read called the rise and fall of the yummy mummy.If you would like i will send it over if not one of the other girls can read it.
    Sorry bbl as need to give millana food.

Afternoon girls. Been a busy day today. Nina was usual naughty self last night, woke at 11, 12.30, 1.30, 3.30, 4.30 then 6 !!!!!!!!!!!! Heath is taking turns with me now cause I'm just way too exhausted.
    It is so hot here and I've got a heap of cleaning to do, which I told myself I'd do this weekend. We want to paint the walls throughout the house, so I gotta do a big cleanup, prep the walls then start. How am I gonna do this with a baby during the day? It'd just be easier to get a painter in I think, although more $$$.
    Talking about scrapping, I bought a photo album last week from Loot for scrapbooking, which I'm gonna do for the first 12 months for Nina. Just gotta get myself motivated.

Sorry for no personals, I have read them all but have to get stuck into this housework. Have a great day.

Jodi- Hugs to you. I'm finding it hard to get up the 3 times I do, stuff the housework and put your feet up. While Ash is tiring me out I've told Df I'm not doing anything.

I find it hard to lie down with Ash cause by the time I start dozing off she'll wake up and I'll feel worse than before. I actually feel like nodding off now!

Thursday we go to the MCHN for her 4 month check and I've told Ash with all this feeding she better have piled on the weight!

hey girls,

how is everyone going today??

akira seem alot better and riley is being a s**t head lol .

i weighed riley this morning and he is 7.5 kgs what a fatty lol.

adele

hey vanessa

welcome to the tread

how is your weekend been??

good luck tomorrow hope it isnt to hot for you all.

nothing much cant go to far. just walked to coles to get more custard for riley.

ahh no, at teleah having a bladder infection. hope she gets better soon. riley is only up once at night for a nappy change and then is back to sleep with in seconds of putting him down .

im sure she will be ok .

well i better go now and start tea the kids aare getting hungry

hhmmm

Back from Melb, update later!

Maz - YAY we will be TTC together!!!!!!

Hey maz, whats the hhmmm about?

Hope you had a great time here in Melb AnnaT, you should've popped by my place!

AnnaT - I though you guys were trying already. Id love to be TTC with you and IM pretty sure there are a few others of us who want to start around then too. OH do you know its only 9 months until then. Im so clucky.
    Shell - Vy's asleep and she keeps stiring, hows ashleigh today? Better? HOw are you mate? hhhmmmmm thought for a moment I was on MSN with the back and forth prior. Adele and Vanesse, get a room....ROFPMSL only joking. Welcome Vanessa, Im just a bit weird and twisted thats all.
    Adele - cd is on its way matie, hope it helps. HOpe its cooled down over there for ya. Its still fooy hot here. GOnna be 39 on tuesday and Ive got Wilhelms birthday party. Looks like I'll be getting in the kiddy pool aswell.
    Hello to everyone else. Am thinking of you all between washing nappies, clothes, scrubbing the fooy out of my grotty bath tub and listening to my neighbours kids scream (I'll make them scream when I get to their throats) right next to Vy's room.
    Have a lovely headache thats made me throw up twice today. Jed has told me to stop taking the pill for time being cause of them. Looks like its sleeping bags and no wet spots on my side of the bed for a while...happy dance!
    Have a lovely night girls, were ever you are and just remember, they do get older.
    xxmaz

We are TTC already Maz but considering our history Im sure I'll still be at it by then. I think Im like 10 dpo today and I tested but BFN. Oh well I figured as much. Although I never got a BFP before 13dpo with last two preg.

Shell, we would have if Id known but we were so flat out anyway!

We got in at 1pm thurs arvo, went shopping and out to dinner. Fri we went to aquarium, walked along southgate to st kilda rd, caught tram to Chapel st, went back to city. Walked to shopping centre a few blocks from hotel (I think its on3?) then went to Vic markets. Out to dinner that night. Today we checked out at 10am and went to zoo all day. We just got home and are super tired (and Dh+I are sunburned on our arms). I had a ball though, I love Melb! Makes me miss Perth a little as we lived right near the city. We spent a bit of money lol Jett had heaps of fun esp at aquarium and zoo and slept like a champ to Melb and back!

Will upload piccies tonight or tomorrow and let you know when to look Off to shower and bed now.
    Last edited by Freya; January 13th, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

my tests didnt register until i was 6 weeks pg mate. fingers and flaps crossed!

Time for a new thread everyone

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567