Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #21

I fell pregnant as soon as I stopped taking the pill, on my first cycle, so I see why I'd have troubles again. Having said that though, I know many women (especially on BB) do have troubles, so who knows?!
    What's the bonds singlet body suit? I have Nina in a bodysuit, short sleeve, with the a/c and she still sweats.

My Df has left it up to me to decide and no way at the mment am I even contemplating. I'm so exhausted already.

Sharleen- Sorry to hear bout the poor little dog.

Well I can still see having no life outside of the baby ahead of me, I tried EBM in her sippy cup and it was a disaster. She just doesn't know how to suck on things besides the breast thats why I could never get her to take a bottle or dummy, she just chews on it. I took the non spill valve out and then it just came pouring out so I tried to just do bits in her mouth and she was getting so upset, so I got all upset, I just don't know what to do all I wish for is to have an afternoon off, just a few hours break but its impossible!

shell it's hard when they don't want anyone but their mummy hey. Nina is a real fuss pot when it comes to the bottle and sippy cup, just chews on the teat then looks for the boob!
    I can't believe I've agreed to start TTC this year after the past 3 weeks I've just had, I must be going insane.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! JESSE JUST ROLLED OVER!!!!!! OMG!!! YAYAYAYAYAY Im soooooo proud!!!! And he did it twice!! He'd been so close so many times and he just did it!! From back to front.. he hasnt quite mastered front to back yet. Im so glad he did it when DH was home too.. yay!

Jodi.. the bonds things are like the bond singlets with the "Bonds" white piping around the neck and sleeves but button up down the bottom like a normal body suit so they dont ride up. Theyre nice an thin and stretchy and are great for hot days. Jesse's a little sweater too. I found them at Best and Less, havent seen them anywhere else.. they had a heap of different colours.. pink, yellow, white, red, navy, aqua, purple.. if you cant find any let me know and ill pick you up one next time im in Penrith.

ahhhh im going insane i need to get out of this house with no kids. i think tomorrow i might go to the shops even if i have to walk there.

simon has just told me he got me another canvas to do some work on he said im seem to relax while doing art. ive never noticed lol.

well im off to try and sort akira out and feed riley .

later

adele

p.s yay jesse that would have been so cool to see.
    Last edited by aboll; January 12th, 2007 at 02:19 PM.

WOOHOO for Jesse!! Clever little fella.

I've had a look at Best and Less here and they have nothing! Our stores only have the bare minimum. When we were in Townsville last week I couldn't believe how much stuff their Best and Less had lol. Would you mind getting me some. I'll PM you.
    Nina was rolling from back to front for ages before doing front to back. She's a little lazy though and is happy playing on her side.

Yep no worries Jodi.. ive sent you a PM back.. let me know what colour preferences you have. Will try and get out there Monday, depending how Jesse is after his 4 month needles Sunday.. he should be fine though.

Jodi - next time I go down the street, I'll go to best and less and get you a singlet suit mate. Its the least I can do for the book.
    I SOOOOOO cant wait to be pg again. Jed knows it but he keeps telling me he doesn't really want any more only if its what I want..der yes me want now! Nah as my ticker says, We'll start OCtoberish so there will be an almost 2 year age gap. I dont want 18months again, that was TOO hard for me.

Kell - white and 2 mate and oh I'll bring the choc muffins i made yesterday.
    Last edited by Astrolady; January 13th, 2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: 2 posts within a min

We just need our 'me' time that's all. It'll get easier as they get older and a bit more independant. (I hope!!)

Hey Shell, does Ash like to suck on your little finger? Riv likes to suck on ours (with the fingernail facing down on his tongue...guess it's sorta close to the shape of a nipple?).
    Anyway, when I've had trouble getting River to take his dummy, I put my little finger in and get him to suck on that, then do the ol switcheroo! Might be worth a shot.

Not coping at the moment. Have a bit to catch you guys up on BBL.

Hugs to everyone.

Love

Owwwww Helen! Hugs babe, are you gonna be okay? Let us know if there's anything we can do.

please explain Helen

I only went away for an hour at the most and you girls can talk!

sharleen - yeah I wonder how long it will take. Hopefully not too long though. It's weird how our bodies work.
    I reckon you'd have more stock in your shops than we do up here, they are so slack up here. I think we get the stuff nobody wants.

helen - hope you're feeling ok

maz - I reckon you're gonna have to set up 'maz's daycare' soon. No charge for your BB friends though!

kell - thanks for that.

Well with all this feeding Nina every 2 hours business, my boobs have increased from an E cup to an F cup :eek: not happy Jan!
    And when are we gonna do the next online chat? And ideas?

hello girls,

hope everyone is having an alright sort of day.

helen- :hugs: hope you feel better soon.

sharleen & shellbell- wow hope ambah and ash takes a bottle or a cup for u both at some point. it must be hard having to bf all the time and not get a break to go out for a day.

well i better get going and make pizza for tea

night girls

adele

Sharleen- I know exactly what your trying to say, it is hard to explain, its like a trapped feeling. We do need a break though, its just been constant for months now! I'm going to try one of those MagMag cups, thats gonna be our final hope. A friend of DF used to be a nanny and shes told me once I get the cup I'm to go out and she'll see what she can do and if Ash gets really upset she'll call me.

Helen.p- I think you've got us all worried, let us know whats going on.

Nelle- She sort of sucks on my finger but that too is more of biting then sucking! She just needs to learn how to suck. Its not that hard I keep telling her its so easy! But I like yr little switcheroo trick.

Jodi- F cups! I say if you've got it flaunt it!

Kellxx- Yay, thats exciting, Ash gets half way in rolling and stops, usually she looks more interested in trying to crawl, sometimes I think she even might start crawling before rolling!

Df and friend have this hair buissness that sells wigs/ weaves etc, anyways today she put a hair weave on Ash and I tell you she looked adorable, she actually looked so much like a doll. When I get off my ass I will try to get it onto the computer.

just popped in to say hello !

Hope all is well Helen..big hugs xoxo

have not had a chance to read back past other posts.. so hope all are ok..

we are great... our furniture and things were taken away yesterday and we are living at the in-laws... hmmmm.. going ok for day 3..

anyway... better go and chat with the in-laws.. not too bad...

xoxo BBL ... when i can!

Hi guys. Thanks for your thoughts. The last thing I wanted to do was to worry you guys. I have a few things going on at the moment and I am feeling down and anxious and teary etc. I will update you all hopefully on Sunday when I have some time to myself. Dh is taking Bella camping for the night. So beware a monster post it will be. You guys make me cry from all of your love and concern. It really makes me feel like there is someone out there with shoulders to cry on.
    Sharleen thanks for your pm.

Love

Owww Helen, we'll try not to worry, chin up til we hear from you next!

Dad and I had a youth meeting tonight, and we got slurpees on the way home...mmm. Rans is at his best friends bucks weekend...I told Dad where they went and he was like 'that's where all the bushfires were awhile ago' :eek: So...I've just been on the CFA website, and there's no fires listed as being too near there for now...but still...it'll be good to have Rans in my arms again come sunday

Well...I'm bored...might go make myself a super milo and head to bed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast