Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #22

Maz - Yay!!! That the headache has gone... that's great news. Maybe it was the Pill causing it.

Adele - Try and stay cool today. I couldn't live in a place that I didn't like the weather conditions.... hence why I couldn't live down south, too damn cold for me.

ALEXANDER IS 5 MONTHS OLD TODAY! :eek: He is growing waaaay too fast.

Morning all,
    Helen.p.- :hugs: Its good to just let things out and talk about them. Try not to let everything get on top of you, like Adele said take each day as it comes. Maybe you could consider putting your kids into those occasional care places just for a few hours so you could go home and get some sleep or just some time to yourself. And if your DH is so concerned about the housework tell him to pay for a cleaner to come in! That way you wouldn't have to worry bout all the big things.

adele- We're getting your hot weather tomor, I think today is 30 though. So what do you paint? Is there a specific topic or do you just like to paint anything? I wish I was artistic.

maz- How funny I was just wondering bout Merrie the other day cause I was looking at my list I'd written of everyone in our group.

Nelle- Wow 1000 posts! You must be a chatter box, I saw it said member since Feb so that roughly works to be 91 posts a month!

Laurin- Wow I'd love to go to England. A good friend of mine is originally from there, I tell her when she goes there next to take me and we'll stay with her relo's. I don't think she'll be going for awhile though.

We had an okay night, last 2 nights Ashleigh's only woken twice instead of her usual 3 times. Hope it keeps up and she cuts it down to once a night! Ash is getting bit whingy I think she's ready for a nap.

Morning girls. I've only been away for 2 days and I've missed out on 3 pages lol you girls can certainly talk.
    Lets see if I remember everthing:

anna** - those pics of Xanders naming day look gorgeous, he looks so big too! How much does he weigh now and how long is he? We think Nina is around 8kg now, don't know her length though.
    YAY on Xander reaching 5 months! Nina is only 5 days away from being that. They're growing so fast aren't they.

annat - hope you get that BFP soon. In 2005 when Heath and I were talking about TTC a girlfriend of mine found out she was pg and I was devastated! She fell pg while on the pill, so it wasn't even planned. I just kept thinking, that should be me!! Selfish I know!

helenp - to you. I know how you feel about not having enough time on your hands for 'me time', or to do the house cleaning, or anything for that matter! I've had Nina feeding every 2 hours for the past 3 or 4 weeks, day and night, so I'm exhausted, and I hate a messy house, so I'm panicking about the housework. Last night I cried myself to sleep cause it all just got to me. Like Adele said, baby blues can come at any time, women get PND 12 months after their bub is born. Is there anyone you can go and talk to about how you're feeling.

chrissy - yep we've been in the pool every day for the past week. Nina loves it! She gets really cranky at around 5pm each day, so we take her in then and she's all happy, then it'll exhaust her out and she'll go to sleep.

Well we had a huge weekend, mainly going around visiting people we haven't seen for ages, took up our whole weekend. Now I've got some megga house cleaning to do today. Nina slept ok last night, slept 5 hours, then decided she wanted feeds every 2 hours after that! One day I'm sure she'll sleep through. Until then, I guess I've just got to deal with it, some how.

Moooorning girls! I've just put River back down, so I might try to grab some more sleep, since he took aaages to settle last night (might have been teeth, he was better after some bonjela) and then I was wide awake really early this morning - how annoying!

Chrissy mate, it's all about how we spend our time - you shag, I type! Okay, I admit...I sure wish I did less typing! I'm a bit well...not worried really...suspicious? Because my sex drive seems to have disappeared and the only things in the past that have caused that were the pill and pregnancy! It could be tiredness or the heat or something else though. Still...might see if dh wants to pick up a test to ease my mind on the way home!

Yay for Ash Shell! And great that your kids slept too Adele! River always sleeps til about 8, the thing that differs is what time he goes to sleep! On a good night, 8ish, on a not so good night, 12:30 or 1.

Mm and we are getting the hot day tomorrow, 37 I think I read. Yikes!

Well, better nap, cos I'll regret it if I miss this opportunity to sleep! Hope you all have a great day! xo

Smile Thank-you

Thanks guys for all of your help. I am starting to feel a lot better. I think I let myself get in a rut and now that I am making my way out of it, I am trying really hard not to get back there again. I had PND after having Bella so I think I was getting a little scared I was getting it again which drew me closer to it, if you know what I mean. Ok so here is a go at some personals, sorry some will be a bit vage as I will be going from memory.

AnnaT-I had a bfn before I got a bfp. Just hang in there mate. I am sending you lots of .

Kellxx-OMG they gave him the worng immunisation.:eek: Poor little bubba. I hope that everything goes well and that he doesnt end up with a rash.

Someone mentioned ways to produce a girl. *no orgasm-the male sperm has a tougher time of getting through the cervix and when you orgasm your muscles contract to draw the sperm upwards(so really a great way to fall preg) *yup try and dtd before o'day and then not again. That said it's still 50/50 and you can still have sex on o'day and still produce a girl. I think there is a article on the belly belly main site.http://bellybelly.com.au/articles/co...hettles-method

Nelle-Thanks for your PM I will get back to you soon with my details. It would be great to catch up. You should definantly look at holidaying done here. BFP maybe, goodluck.

Shell-Ash looks so cute in your ticker.

Maz-Thanks for your support aswell. Arent families grand. My fitness is for some of the same reasons as you. I want to run around with my kids, but also be fit and healthy enough for my grandkids. I hope Wilhelms party and bday goes well. I think I know what pic you are putting in the comp. It's got my vote already.

Jodi-Hugs. I hope that Nina sorts herself out soon.

Laurin-Gosh London, I hope you have a great time.

Anna*-Wow 5 mths today. The time has gone way too fast. That means Eithan is 5mths in 2 days eek. I have yet to look at your photos yet, but I am glad that you had a good day.

Adele-Thanks for the info re baby blues, makes me feel better. Glad to hear that the kids slept for you last night.

Chrissy- Goodluck with all of the baby dancing I hope you get a bfp real soon.

Caddie-Thanks hun. I hope that everything turns out ok with Ruby's head. I think I have missed something. What is this 6-7mth thing?

Now I cant see anymore posts so will be going a little bit more by mem.

Sharleen-Thanks for your PM. I hope that everything is going well. We might not be TTC again either so I am feeling a little bit down about that too.

ugh sorry my mind has gone blank, but you know I love you all and will endevour to do personals to you all when I can.

Love

When we were trying with Nina, we DTD just before o'day and didn't have sex anymore that month as I got sick, and we ended up with a girl. But like you said helen, it's 50/50 so you never know!
    You sound a little better in your post Helen so I hope that's a sign of good things to come. Remember we are all here for you.

nelle - I think I've missed something ... do you think your pg? Are you trying

Speaking of this, I've been having some minor pains in the belly, sore boobs, run down even more than I normally am, etc, etc. All these things were signs I was pg with Nina. I got a BFP 10dpo with Nina so I could be early stages. And we've been oopysing without being careful :eek:

ok call me a stupid ar$e but I just read everyones posts and cried. I cant get over how much we support and care for each other. Oh its gonna be one of those days I tell ya. Im always like this around WIlhelms birthday, I just hope that this year he actually gets it.
    ON a different note for everyone that's got teething prob's, i got some heinz teething rusks from BIlo and they worked a treat. Vy grinded a wedge in one side of the thing and it stopped her from winging at me all day. try them girls.
    bbl for personals, i need to blow my nose

just dropping by to say Hi had to read 5 pages from last thread 3 from this :eek: and am now dizzy from being in front of comp LOL

so no personals, Jack is doing great, we have, mums group at 1pm so should go do some more work while he is napping on floor

Caddie, mum couldn't get any red scrap stuff will be in post by lunch today hope you like what she got

maz I agree, it's great that we've got so much support from one another.
    I tried Nina on the rusks and she screws her face up and throws it away lol . I guess she's not intersted. She's been asleep since 10am now ... this is good!!

rach - did you have a good time away? Good to hear Jack is behaving himself, at least one baby is.

hey girls,

just got the floors to do now then im finished. but i dont feel like doing them i might do them later tonight it might be a bit cooler then.

shellbell - i paint anything i can get my hands on lol. ahhh no on the hot weather tomorrow is going to be 40 out here thats when i start to cry lol. try and stay cool..

helen - your welcome if you want to find out more do a search for beyond the blue they have lots of info on there. me and simon love that site as they have helped out simon heaps over the years.

anna - i love it when its cold here. hate it when it hot here i cant win. im a fuss pot lol.

ahh maz you big sook .

well im off to have some lunch now while riley is asleep.

chat later

Adele

oh the january photo comp pics are up..there's so many good ones

Hi gals,

Thanks for all your hugs and worries for Jess. He seems so far so good. Will see as the week goes on. Hopefully he wont break out in a rash.. though every tiny little dot now im worrying about.

Jodi.. Jess and i took a trip to Penrith this morning and got your Bonds suits. We got you a pink one and a purple one for lil Nina.. should keep her a lil cooler hopefully. Will post it today when DH gets home (have a post box across the road) so keep an eye out.
    :eek: OMG Could you be...??
    Ohh im so gonna try the Girl theory!!Even if we end up with a boy thats fine. I wish it was October already!!

Shellbell.. aww i do that all the time when putting Jesse's little clothes away. He's topo big for his bouncer now, and doesnt like it anymore either, so we had to put that away too. He use to love it when he was little. I was going through some photos last night of him and theres one one his first day home.. he was sooo little.. what happened!
    YAY.. hopefully Ash is on a roll and will start lessening he wake ups!

Maz.. you dont have to get Vy christened if you dont want to. I know alot of people dont do it these days.

AnnaT.. im so impatient too and when someone else has something i want i feel exactly the same towards them.. but here.. hope this helps

Laurin aka Boo Boo .. Ohhh wowwww!!!How exciting!!!! Id love to go to England! If you see The Beatles over there, say hi for me and tell them i love them! Hehe.. well, Paul and RIngo anyways.. if you happen to see John or George, make sure you take a photo and we can start a scandle like the Elvis one... Theyre alivvee!!!

Caddie.. Panadeine fort are great.. so are Nurophen Plus! Hope you and Ruby are feeling better today.

Helen.P.. I have had a little blood too. About 3 or 4 weeks ago i had it over a few days then stopped.. then this morning i had some more. I researched it on the net last time and they said if it was dark coloured blood then it is usually from inside and can be serious but if its light or bright red then its possible just a hemeroid or something. I had a quite large roid after Jesse and am just hoping thats all it is. Im kinda a little scared about going to the doctor about it too as im sick of people looking down there. Ill see how it goes over the next few days though. Hope youre ok though and i hope things pick up for you. You know we're all here if you need someone to vent to or have a chat or a sholder or a cuppa :hugs: I think you need some time to yourself. Would DH mind the kids for you one afternoon or weekend so you can go for a coffee or a walk around the shops? My DH does that for me every now and then and its a great way to clear your head.

Nelle.. WOAHHHHH! Happy 1000 Posts!:biggrin:

Rach.. thats good to hear about Jack doing well.. very pleased.

Ok finally caught up. Gonna go clean the house a little before the Jessman wakes up.

Hope all the munchkins out there are behaving themselves!

Ciao for now
    xx

OH wow!! Has anyone put any photos in? :biggrin:
    Last edited by ShootingStar; January 15th, 2007 at 01:12 PM.

hey Kell - we're not ment ot say anything you dag but when I read the caption I laughed.
    Jodi - I had a look on satuday for the suits aswell - all sold out! @rseholes! sorry.

What a chatty bunch we are today!

Helen - I hope you feel a bit better (you sound a little better) after getting all that off your chest... like the other girls said, we're all here to listen and help however we can

Jodi - Xander is 7.4kgs, so lighter than Nina now... his growth is finally slowing a little bit (about time!)

Maz - I'm gonna try the rusks when Xander starts solids next month, till then I'm having heaps of success with frozen breastmilk cubes which I put into a tommee tippee food-trap so it is safe for him and not a choke risk. Verrrry messy, but hey, he's happy and anyway being messy is half the fun when you are a kid.

Naughty naughty to all you girls who have been oopsying!

Opps! Ill edit my post before i get in trouble
    Haha yeh i know.. I thought it was funny

Anna - thats a fantastic idea, i never even heard of a food strap, I might go and investigate...thanks hon

Anna**.. is that those cups that have a lid on top that have slits for little ones to get their snacks out of without spilling?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast