Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #23

AnnaT - oh honey im so sorry. Take a break mate and try not to stress. IM here for you if you need, all of us.

oh im so sorry to hear annat
    great big hugs to you hun xoxox

hey girls,

first thing first Annat sorry to hear you lost the baby. hope your ok just try and take things as they come to you. big hugs.

ok now i have said that yesterday was like hell on earth me and simon had the biggest fight we have ever had in about 3 years. i think he has finally understood that i need help and that it isnt all about him. every was better around 5.30 when nessa came and picked us up as we were having tea at there house we never left there till 12am lol we were playing buzz was a nice night.

riley had an alright sort of night as he slept and nessa's house but when i put him to bed he thought it was time to play lol so i was up till 8.45 till i went and got simon so i got to go to bed and slept in till 12 yay.

we have simon's parents coming over at three yaya NOT lol simon cant stand them so we are hoping they arent staying to long as we both have headaches lol.

one more week with out the car but im going to ring them to see how it is coming along and to make sure im getting it back when they said i will as i need it to get akira to kindy its bad enough that she will have to miss the first day back.

well i better get off the computer and tidy up as they will be here in 1hr ahhhh wheres simon better go find him lol.

later

Adele

adele i dunno how you have coped without a car
    when ours was off the road it wasnt so bad cause savanna was still very young and i didnt want to go out too much. but now i love going out and just getting out of the house. she seems to love the car aswell cause everytime i put her in the baby seat she sits and stares at me smiling so sweetly and then eventually falls asleep while im driving.

hubby is sooooo determined to convince me to have another bub right now. im actually considering it but im just really scared about how im going to manage. i know i have all the help i need with my parents as they are so great but its also the labour im scared off and then the emotional part with having to young babies at the same time....

its so much cooler now thank goodness!!! i had to run out and tie the gazebo down to keep it from flying away. damn wind!!!

has anyone else found that their hair is falling out something shocking???
    my hair is dark and long and normally thick too but its so scanty and thin now after pregnancy. im going to cut it off short just under my shoulders. hubby is going to have a heart attack. he doesnt like me cutting my hair. oh well if its going to help it grow better im gonna do it.

hope your all having a lovely day

luv ambz

xoxox

Just popping in quickly to say huge hugs AnnaT. Try and take it easy. All my love.

Love

HUGE hugs to annat, i am so sorry to hear of your loss, words just cant express what you are feeling right now, we are all here for you hon, wishing you and DH all the best

thats the exact reason I cut my hair ambz, it was coming out in clumps. I got it layered too. It was much owrse when I had Wilhelm cause my hair was to my butt and it looked really thin and yucky. Jed cracked it big time but he soon got over it. Im sure your DH will understand after a while.
    OH what a beautiful pic of Eithan Helen. Ahhhh hurry up october!
    Adele - good luck with the IL's..heheheheh you love them come one!

Anna**.. haha he is a sweety i must admit Looks like his dad i think!

Maz.. hey i put some of my scrapbooking up on Jesse's website.. just go to the Gallery and in the Scrapbook folder. Lol at the kiddies pool! Haha what a great idea!
    I want October to hurry the hell up too! I want another lil bubba.. but my first lil bubba has to be a big boy first

Shellbell.. Thats great Ash is getting better with her night sleeps.. one step at a time
    I meant to have a look at my parents last time i was up there for my old diary... im sure its there somewhere.. would love to read it and see what was going through my mind!

Jodi.. hope the movie was good!! Good for you getting some time out too.

AnnaT.. ohh you poor pet, im so sorry big *Huggs* for you.

Ambz.. DH would have another right now if it was up to him... i dont think i couldnt manage myself.. i want Jesse to have a little bit of independance first.
    Im losing my hair all the time too.. im sick of finding it everywhere... in Jesse's hand etc.. and i even wear it up 24/7 so gawd knows how it gets out everywhere! I want to cut it again too.. just long enough to put up still.

Well, Jess had his needles this morning. We went in, saw the same guy and was waiting for him to say, im so sorry about what happened, but NO! Was just, how was he during the week, i said just the normal a bit irratable, he said thats good and then gave him the needle.. like wheres the appology for my little boy! Anyways.. new doctor here we come! Jess seems fine.. so far so good.
    We moved our computers out to the living area where the aircon is... sooooo much better now!!

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789