Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #23

Hey Chrissy.. we live on the main road (Macquarie Street).. kinda opposite a fish and chip shop.
    Man its soooooo hot here! Our computer room is at the other end of the house from the air con so its a scorcher in here. We're going to move the computer out to the main living area tomorrow so should be a lot better.. plus will be able to watch telly too! Woo!

Ok gonna go do some scrappin now the Jessmans asleep.. yay.

Hey girls, just a quick one cos I'm back early (we got everything done that we needed to do) and I am sick as a dog, man oh man, mother of a blocked nose/sinuses, blocked ears, owie wisdom teeth coming through, and only 3hrs of sleep last night cos I couldn't sleep cos of a suuuper sore throat and my blocked nose...lol I'm talking like 'cad I ged an apple juice'

Ooooh AnnaT mate, sure hope it's a bfp for you!! That's awesome for you!

Helen I agree with Anna, just get a couple of BumG's to try before you settle for sure. I love my BumG's, I put a smaller microfibre insert in them and also a hemp or bamboo one too (I've just started adding the hemp or bamboo cos River's recently upped his output or something - his nappies are often soooopping!!). They're a great nappy though.

Ohhh girls I wish I could type more but my eyes are watering over (yes yes I know pull out the violins cos it's so sad). I'll catch up with you later though! Hope your Sunday is good! xo

annat - things are sounding very promising for you! Congratulations!

maz - rain has been forcasted for us but still no sign of it. They reckon we're gonna have record rainfall in Feb. Hope so cause it's hot and dry here. Normally by now the wet season would have kicked in we would have had many wet days, but nothing yet.

kel - good idea to move the computer. We have a/c in every room of the house and split systems in both living areas. Gotta up here, 80% of the year is too damn hot.
    Just had a look at Jesse's website, and the pic with him talking to Elmo, Nina does the same thing with her duck. It's so cute!

anna** - how's Xander tonight, behaving himself?

Hi,i am sad,My sister is going away.Actually im crying and my husband thinks i should just get over it.I feel like depressed.
    Yah nina for 5 months.
    I gotta go and do something to get my mind off it all.
    Bye.

caddie. How long is your sis going away for? I always feel like that someone in my family go away for a long period. I have such a close relationship with them I can't imagine them not here.

to you nelle. I hope you're feeling better soon.

HELLO!!!!

I miss you all so much !!! I cant wait until we finally get into our new house on the 2nd Feb,, longer than waiting for a nany to be born! COME ONN!!!!!

Congrats to yor AnnaT!!! YIPPEEEE!!!

I have just read over 18 pages that i have missed the last week or so..

all is well,, Alexander is still on the boob.. having a little rice cereal and some comp feed with formula.. he is not sleeping throught the night so i am a bit exhausted.. but all well

xoxo cant wait to get my broadband and chat more!!!

hope all are well xoxox

Jodi - Yep, he's off asleep now for a bit after a little grizzle. Please don't think I'm bragging (I know what a rough time you've been having lately) but he's been awesome all day, I did have to remind him to eat this evening (but when he saw the boobie, he lit up like Christmas!). I sure hope I can keep this baby for at least a little while - I can handle the night wakings if he is happy during the day. How's Nina tonight?

Caddie - Big hugs to you.. bummer you live so far away, otherwise I'd invite you over for a coffee. By the time you got here you'd have to turn around and start driving home again - please do feel free to pick up the phone and chat if you ever want to, you've got my number still? And personally, I don't think you should 'just get over it' - sheesh, your sis is probably really close to you and such a great support to you; so of course you have a right to be upset.

Oh Nelle - Being sick and looking after a bubba does not sound like my idea of fun. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and may all the goodies in your boobie juice protect little Riv from the germies. Enjoy your "Arpple Dooth" :-P

Maz - More rain? That's awesome news... now, no hanky panky out in the rain ok?

ETA: Little Princess... great to hear from you!!! Glad all is going well, your Alexander sounds like he is doing well (even if the monkey is waking during the night)
    Last edited by Anna**; January 20th, 2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Little Princess!!!

Not feeling good about this "pregnancy" the line isnt getting any darker. Off to Drs tomorrow or Tuesday for a b/t but Im not holding my breath. That said AF is still MIA though.

NOW I know why I changed my mind about TTC!

caitlyn is 4 months today.....poor chicken its of to the doctors this week to get jabbed.

HUGS to caddie and nelle hope you are both feeling a little better today

great to hear from you littlep dont worry the 2nd of feb is only a couple of weeks away.

have a great sunday girls

AnnaT.. chicky dont stress too much.. its only been a day or so since you first tested... give it time, it will get stronger. A blood test is maybe a good idea to help ease you mind. for you.

Jodi.. ohh youre so lucky. I wish this place had ducted air con.. though i guess im happy it just has some sort of air con even. Yeh youd definately need it up there.

Little Princess.. Hello!!!

Anna*, Belle, Caddie, Nelle, Chrissy, Shellbell, Sharleen and any other special ladies i missed.. HELLO Hope you have a lovely day and its not too hot out your ways.

Sounds like Jess just did a stinky so must go change his bum. Going to get his proper needle this morning... am feeling quite nervous.. am gonna grill this doctor too and then will be moving the computers so will try and check in this arvo.

Ciao ciao

xx

Hello,feel better this morning but i amjust worried how im going to cope for 7 months or more with no family to visit or talk too.I feel for millana who asks after them everyday.Mum and dad dont leave until end of feb though which is good.Not everyone dissappearing at once.
    I only have 2 friends.One has just had a baby and the other friends due in march so i cant rely on them either.Aaron has gone to play golf this morning and i wont even get 2 hrs to myself as aaron cant look after ruby and millana.Im wooried i will get pnd or just in general depressed or angry at the kids if i have a bad day.Aaron and i wont even be able to go out toghtether alnoe for a long time.Well u girls will keep me sane.

Hey Caddie..
    My whole family lives 1 hour and 45 mins away from me. I dont have any friends in the area, well, im friend's with DH's best mate's fiance but thats it. Others live 45 mins away. Ive been looking at going to a mums group once a week to meet some people in the area. Im a home body so it doesnt really bother me too much that i dont have anyone close but it still would be nice. I go and stay at mum and dads every few weeks for a few days and we meet up half way too. Sorry if i havent kept up but where are they going? I know its not as good but can you go visit? Anyways, i know how you feel and we're all here for you anytime you need a chat
    xx

Kellxx - I'm so in love with your little Jesse, wanna take him home for myself. Just scrummy.

Caddie - Like I said, you are always welcome to pick up the phone and call!

Morning all,
    Caddie- I'd be the same if my family was going away. My sister is like my best friend so I know it'd be hard if she left. Why can't Aaron look after the kids? He's there parent too! Maybe get him to watch them while you're at home for awhile and go run a bath and relax so if things go wrong with him watching them your there. Then once he's more confident you could go out?

Kellxx- I think i'd be going to a different Dr! Hope he gives the right ones today.

chrissy- happy 4 months to Caitlyn! Good luck with her needles.

Anna**- Its great to hear Xander is being so good, it makes the rest of us see there is light at the end!

little*princess- Not much longer now. Less then 2 weeks til your in your new place.

Nelle- God you even sound like crap just through your typing on the computer! rest up, make sure Rans runs around looking after you.

We had okay night here Ash seems to settle pretty well last few nights for her bedtime sleep, just these day sleeps that are the prob.

I found my old diaries from when I was like 13-14 and god they are funny, I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore, brought back memories of how hard those years were!

i just can't keep up with you girls! ainsleigh and i are having a quiet weekend together. we went out on saturday night, and she fell asleep as normal in the pram but then people were speaking loudly right over the top of her (i'd put her in a different room) and instead of rocking her pram someone stuck their head in the pram and was talking to her and revving her up, so of course she was wide awake then. i was pretty annoyed and ended up going home at 10pm as she would not settle. so consequently we are taking it easy this weekend.

caddie, feel free to pop up for a coffee anytime, or we could all meet at kings park or somewhere (meaning you too anna**) although i am sure you are steering clear of there since your fine! heathcote reserve in applecross is also nice for a coffee in nice surroundings with a good playground.

nelle, hope you're feeling better.

kel and chrissy, good luck with needles.

sorry to everyone else, ainsleigh is squawking (not just whimpering) so i better go check on her. bbl

CAddie honey big hugs - give anna a call or better still go and see her or have her and Rikki come to your house mate. I'll come too
    Shell - now that the heat has gone for now, Vy is sleeping through the day better. Im so happy that things are starting to work for you mate. Keep it up, your only doing the best you can. Thats what great mummies do, try and try.
    Kell - im like you, I get no help and my friends just have no idea. They couldn't cope with WIlhelm so Ive done the last 6 1/2 years by myself. Its hard but I love it. I suppose i Wouldnt be wanting number 4 so badly if I didn't
    Kell - im so jealous that you got to scrap god I need some motivation.
    Jodi - I hope it pi$$e$ down for you soon. we got 11mm over night. Thats heaps for us and its nice and cool now. thank god
    HI ya LIttle P glad to hear your still kicking lol
    No hooky pokey last night but I did go in the kiddies pool at 10 to cool down.
    I hope everyone else is having a great weekend. Sorry if I missed you im going to get some house work done now
    have a great day chickens
    xxmaz

Morning girls. Last night went really well. In 12 hours Nina only fed twice, and one other time she needed bonjella. Can't complain with that really. Heath and I are off to the movies today to see The Holiday and BIL & g/f are babysitting Nina. They gave us movie vouchers for xmas so we're using them today.
    We ended up getting some rain last night which cooled things down heaps and we didn't need the a/c on all night. But it's another stinker today. More rain & thunderstorms are predicted for tomorrow. BRING ON THE WET SEASON!

have a good day all

I lost the baby. Started bleeding heavily (bright red blood) and Im in a world of pain. I knew it was too good to be true, m/c #3 for us. If Im MIA for awhile Im just trying to lay low. We wont be TTC when this is over I just cant take all this right now. Looks like TTC #2 will be as hard and stressing as #1.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast