Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

Hi LAdies,

My friend and I are going to a parental learning class today.
    Im really excited. It goes for two hours every Tuesday and for 8 weeks.
    They teach you CPR and all sorts of things.

Ill let you all know how it goes.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Go CHRISSY GO!!!!! woohooo dont forget to ENJOY DTD! lol

When is the best time to DTD when you want to get pregnant?? is it a week or so after AF is gone?
    Blahhh i have no idea haha we just did it and HELLO BABY!!! ahaha
    10 months later my darling daughter was born

I had an appointment this afternoon with Bettina Management modelling agency for Savanna. As soon as i got off the phone yesterday with the lady i started regretting it. I was feeling so aweful i dont know why. Im ringing to cancel it now. I just dont feel right about making the decision to put her in modelling as yet. Maybe when she is old enough to decide for herself then she can give it ago. But i dunno i just dont feel good about "making my baby work". I want her to be my baby for as long as possible before she grows up too quick

take care ladies have a lovely day!!

love ambz

Morning all..

Well, little Jess slept like a log last night.. didnt hear him until 6am which is his usual wake up, as he'd done a poo. No idea what went on last night with him. He's asleep now. Has been very clingy lately.. not wanting to be anywhere but in my arms.. and if i put him down on his mat he rolls over and gets stuck... tis an endless circle. Hope its all just needle effects and goes away soon enough.

Rach.. isnt it always the way! Though i know if im going out in the morning and i want Jesse to wake up at a certain time to feed and be ready to go, he has always woken at that time! Though if i try and send him vibes to sleep in.. that never happens! lol

Im on the pill atm so yeh am regular cycle wise.. how long should you stop the pill before you start to try? I fell pregnant while on the pill with Jesse so have no idea about that stuff.

Shellbell.. Jesse wasnt too phased with the big bath either until i got his lie down seat (you can get them at BigW) as i had to get in and hold him the whole time.. now he cant get in fast enough.. as soon as he's in he's kicking and splashing away, think the freedom helps too. We bought him a proper up right seat prior and he seemed a little nervous with it also cos he cant sit up right yet.

Ambz.. i think the best time to DTD is a few days before, during and after you ovulate which is a week or so after AF goes?

Happy 4 months Jett!

Hello everyone else, love your work! Gonna go make a cuppa.. damn i think i hear a

Morning girls...

Chrissy - Hope you caught that eggie last night!

AnnaT - Big Happy 4 Months to Jett! Time is going so fast.

Shell - I've only just started using the big bath for Xander this week... the first time he was a little unsure, but now he loves it!!! I just do what AnnaT does with Jet, fill up the bath to ear level and let him lie down and splash around.

Jodi - I haven't dunked Xander yet either, but will next month ( I think). Hope you are still feeling a bit better.. try to get some rest.

Belle - How are you today?

Caddie - Poor Ruby and poor you.. hope you have a better nights' sleep tonight.

Maz - We're all here for you..

Kellxx - Did Jesse sleep through for you?

Nelle/Rikki - I changed our sheets last night too - it's so nice have nice crisp clean sheets.. tho this time I remembered to put a towel under the fitted sheet on my side to catch the boobie juice.

Adele - Hope you manage to get a nap in today.

Got some awesome news today... Xander rolled from his back to his front today!!! It means that his neck is finally getting stronger, so fingers crossed it continues to strengthen up an he catches up to all the other bubs the same age as him.

Shell - I put Jett in a few inches of water on his back in the big bath and he loves it. Try it with Ashleigh and see how she goes. He got to big for his baby bath but cant use it as a seat yet, he loves the freedom of lying in the big bath and being able to scoot up and down and splash his hands and feet.
    Jett loves going underwater in the shower but esp in the bath with Mama. I cant wait to start his swimming lessons!

For someone who asked - you generally ovulate around 14 days after AF but that isnt always the case with everyone. If you use OPKs (Ovulation Predictor tests) from about CD 10 til you get a + reading you'll get a fair idea of when it happens. The best thing to do if you want a good chance at catching the egg is to have sex every second night from 3 or 4 days after AF leaves til a few days before AF is due.

Jett had another nap this morning for around 45min so I managed to have a shower, then he played on his playmat listening to music while I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. Now he is tired and grumpy but refuses to fall asleep. I can hear him in his swing banging away with his hands on the tray.

YAY GO XANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out Anna, he'll be a rolling demon like mine and youll be rescuing him every second of the day

Anna**- Yes Anna ask your Dh for another one! Is the reason behind having one was because of difficulty TTC? Maybe you could just have unprotected sex and if it happens it happens without worrying bout it.
    Yay on Xander rolling too, how exciting! I'm still waiting for Ash to roll. Whens shes on her back she'll go half way then go back and if shes on her tummy shes too busy trying to get crawling!

ambz- Depends on your cycle. if you have a regular cycle its easier to pinpoint. usually its 14 days before your periods due that you ovulate so if you have a regular 28 day cycle its roughly week after AF depends on lenght of it. I read eggs are only good for a day or so so you need to get in that window of oppotunity, sperm can last few days so DTD before and on day you O gives you pretty good chance.
    I've thought bout doing modelling work with Ash too but decided against it, just thought she'd prolly hate being made to sit a certain way and be pulled this way and that.

Ambz - what shell said is right. Your egg is generally released within 24 hour of the hormonal surge that kickstarts ovulating. Its only good for 12 hours and then thats it. If you know when you ovulate, having sex the day before, the day of and the day after (too be sure) is the best option. Sperm last up to 3 days though, thats how we got Jett

Hey gals I need some song suggestions to dowload. Any idea's? I like just about anything.

Anna**.. HOORAY FOR XANDER!!! What a clever boy!!! Beware... now he's got the nack of it, he'll drive you bonkers with it! (in a cute kinda way)
    Yes he did.. have no idea what happened last night, but he slept until 6am.. then was up until about 9.40am and has been in bed since.. ive heard him in there talking and ahhhhing but hes back asleep now.. fingers crossed he's ok tonight.

AnnaT.. im gonna try that with Jess tonight in the bath, instead of his seat. I called our local pool to enquire about lessons and they dont start until they're 6 months over here.. so will think about it around then.. was surprised how cheap it was.. i was expecting it to be like $200 or something, only $8.50 per lesson/$85 per term. I think it will be great fun.. and good to get out of the house, im such a lazy a$$ lately!
    What type of songs do you want? You mean for you to listen to or Jett? Cos i was gonna recommend Big Red Car lol

Ahh ok.. i guess for me trying for a girl.. so we'd just DTD up until i ovulate.. so with the test how does it work.. does it tell you when youre close to ovulating or just when you are ovulating?

Feeling a little down today.. have no idea.. AF isnt near, only had it last week.. just feel down.. anyways.. gotta soldier on..

Put on some music you like and DANCE Kell! (nothing left for meee to do but DANCE!)

Which reminds me, AnnaT, how about some Jamiroquai? (She's such a cosmic girrrl - ooh wa wa waaaa) I have a whole lot of songs I want River to learn...like Stevie Wonder's Sir Duke...

Maz, I forgot to PM you last night...will do it after this!

Oh that's great that Xander rolled Anna! Good that his neck muscles are getting strong! River's forgotten how to roll, silly duffer. He used to roll from his front to back, now he just gets grumpy and chews on his play rug.

And I do the same with baths now for River - shallow water in the bottom so he can lie in it. He gets such a serious look on his face when he kicks about, like splashing is a really serious business. Shell, if Ash has issues with it, just do whatever cheers her up normally, like chatting or making funny sounds for her...that made Riv more comfortable the first time.
    And Riv loves his head under the shower too, but I'm a bit reluctant to do it unless I know he doesn't have any trace of a cold...still a bit scarred from when he choked on dislodged mucous

Speaking of which, I think I've given him my cold...his nose is running like a tap and he woke up at 4:30 this morning, which is sooo unusual for him! And he's all sneezy and coughy. So I'm just constantly wiping his nose, which is rather entertaining since he tries to eat the tissue/rag every time!

Better go shower, my lovely mum is bringing some food over for lunch and gonna watch Riv while I get my house somewhat tidy again! xo

Nelle.. lol so does Jesse (serious look).. he'll focus on something and then go for gold and wont take his eyes off whatever he's looking at.
    Might go put some Beatles on. Me and DH are big Beatles fan so will definately get Jesse into them.. Yellow Submarine will be fun for him.

Nessa.. aww very cute.. i had a blue healer once.. theyre so adorable as puppies.

I want the song sugg for me Jett listens to everything I do anyway! He LOVES Elvis and our fave song atm is Broken Glass by Eurythmics!

If anyone is worried about the whole being in big bath thing, Jett hates when I first undress him for the bath (no idea why) but when I put him in he gets a bit serious so I just sing to him "Oh its nice and warm and lovely" and smile alot and right away he just giggles and kicks. I think they get a bit worried cause we are excited lol

Better go, so much for the regular naps, he's had 2 1 hour naps and now he's screaming for no reason.

Actually Dh hit his head on the coffee table accidently yesterday and now the area above his eye is red and swollen, that could be why

shell you asked why I would want to get up at 6am and do all that work, mainly cause it is too hot to do to much during day, and I have become a social butterfly LOL and am never home

to lazy too look back but who ever aske dabout ovulation the majority of people with regualr cycles will ovulater 14-16 before that get AF, so if you have a 30day cycle cd14-16 are obvious dates for Ovulation

bath Jack started having big baths on sat he loves it, he smells so much in the monring he has a bath as soon as he gets up and has another early evening and sometime will have a shower durign the day as well LOL, he kicks splashes etc in the bath he thinks it is all fun

Nessa83- Well that netball playing def burns of those cashews, besides you need to give in here and there otherwise you'll go mad.

AnnaT- poor Jett, I hate it when I accidently knock Ash or sometimes I've scratched her. 1hr nap though is still good, I only get 45mins outta Ash.

Nelle- You've got that song in my head now and its reminding me of that movie, god forget what the movie is called, some chick goes off to ballet school in it.

Kellxx- With those tests that you wee on it looks for some hormone starting with L (can't remember exact name) which means you are about to ovualate, so as soon as you get a positive start DTD. When you are gonna start maybe join up to Fertility Friend. Its a website that you can chart your temps and all other things to do with your cycle that way you can see what your cycles doing and when is the best time to DTD for a girl.

I've got my mother's group at 2, Ash is having a nap so she'll be all happy and playful there.

God you girls talk!!
    As for the bath thing, if I put Nina in the bath lying down with a little bit of water in it, she keeps rolling onto her tummy so therefore almost drowning herself! Don't think I'll do that again. We have a thing that I put in the bath and she lays down in it, as much as she loves it, she's trying to roll out of it, so I'm gonna have to get the seat. She's sitting up really good now, so I think she's ready for it.
    They don't start swimming lessons till 6 months over here too. I rang up a few and they gave me ideas on what to do prior to 6 months, then at 6 months I'll take her and they'll start dunking :eek:

anna** - I reckon you should just ask DH and see what he says!
    'Maybe you could just have unprotected sex and if it happens it happens without worrying bout it.' shell, that's soooo naughty!!!!

sorry, can't remember what everyone else said bbl with more

Lol Jodi. I wasn't meaning to be naughty just meaning not to stress bout TTC.

I know shell I thought about doing it before Nina was born!! till I worked up the courage to ask him

well we did DTD, last night, but this is my first cycle back after having caitlyn, and it took till CD23 to O, so my cycle will be roughly 39days i reckon, so everyone is different, it was the first time ever i have used a OPK and got a positive yeterday, and also my temps have been real low, but it started to rise big time this morning so i know, i did O, then, so lots of shaggin had, so i know im in with a chance..LOL

Ambz, my first daughter was a child model, she made soooooooo much money, was modeling for lots of cataloges, and was also on labels of clothes, but it does cost alot if they get no work, i started her around 3years old, but im starting to think my 8 yewar old needs it know, its so scary how good looking she is, shes like a minatuer paris hilton, but better looking, oh and my daughter has probably got twice as many brains too. but i have given pics to the agency of my 2 girls now and they want them, but it is alot of money and running around if they get work, but the money is very good 15minutes work for bigw cataloge, paid $750.

chrissy - you must be exhausted now after DTD all night long lol
    that's so exciting that your first daughter was a child model. I would never have thought of putting Nina in anything like that. We don't have much around here anyway.

hey girls,

they have lost my car grrr. i have given them till 3pm to find it if they cant i want my money so i can go and get a new one.

nessa - ahh well you are doing so well with your weight loss that it shouldnt matter to much. i have the same problem with akira and the water on her head. i just pour a cup full of water on riley and he loves it.

chrissy- crack that whip girl and get mating lol

well hello to everyone ill talk to you all later

Adele

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast