Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

good morning ladies!

hope you are all feeling alot better today!
    I was up at 6:30 this morning. Savanna Slept from 9:30 till 6:30 which isnt so bad as this is her usual sleep pattern. Yesterday she got up at 4am had a feed and back to bed.
    I guess they cant sleep perfect everyday.
    We are going out with my brother today. He is wanting to build a house so we are going to look at some displays. I love walking through display homes!! haha I always think when i buy a house im going to make it look like this...

Oh Savanna has started a new habbit.
    When she has the dummy in her mouth she talks to herself which ends up sounding like
    engay engay engay engay... its soooooooooooooooo adorably cute!! I love hearing it over and over.

Ill do Rach's question thing after the MCHN appointment on Monday.

The morning sun is sooo beautiful makes me wanna get up this early everyday just to feel that new morningness... haha as if thats gonna happen! lol

maz- hope your feeling alot better today hun

rikki- signing is so fantastic congratulations to both of you what a great accomplishment!

my friend was a pretty curvy girl before having her bub. now she is breast feeding and she is so damn skinny!!! makes me wish i was able to breast feed. this damn weight is so hard to lose!!!

better go do something productive haha

laters

luv ambz

xoxox

nelle - I know exactly how you're feeling as well. I'm very house proud and if I can't get something cleaned, then I feel my whole world is collapsing in front of me. I hope you're feeling better now that you've got it off your chest. Hope you had a good night's rest.

Ruby and Nina must have worked this out together cause she did the same thing last night! Wouldn't go to sleep till 9, was cranky as, then kept waking and was super cranky then. I gave her some panadol at 6pm cause she was so unsettled but that didn't make a difference. Our app with the MCHN is next Monday and it can't come sooner! I'm desperate for advice. Every time I pick up the 'Sleeping Like A Baby' book, I'm interuppted so I haven't had a chance to read it yet. She pretty much fed 2 hourly last night, so it looks like we're back to doing that. I reckon she was easier as a newborn. During the day she's fine, has enough sleep, lots of playing etc, I just dunno what night time is all about.

caddie - woohoo on the weight loss!! I measured my bust yesterday and I'm borderline 14DD/14E!! I'm aiming for a DD cause you can't buy too many E cup bras in the shops.

anna** - how's Xander lately?

New thread time girls

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789