Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #25

oh isnt that exciting!
    Wont be on much this 3 day weekend
    Jed and I are going to get stuck into finishing the outside of the house and work out exactly what we need for our reno.
    Have a heap of $hit to put on ebay again to but im waiting until the othe stuff is all paid for first.,
    have an excellent weekend
    YAY ANNA - you'll have to start ASAP or september oct like the rest of us
    xxmaz

Last edited by maz; January 25th, 2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: anna's exciting news!

Anna - well you better get busy then.

SHAKE THAT AR$E ANNA!go blue team!

anna - that's great! Are you gonna start straight away. Heath wants them 2 years or less apart as well. We're gonna start trying around May'ish. I know it took you a while to fall pg with Xander, was it unexplained or is there a reason?
    We're going out to dinner for BIL birthday tonight. So better get ready. My mum is coming over to look after Nina. It'll be good to have a break for a couple of hours.

Sharleen - I froze the EBM so it was an iceblock. They melt really quickly as they are so small and Xander loves just sucking and making a right mess with his! I sometimes freeze EBM to slushee stage and give it to him in a bowl with a spoon to practice with.

Maz - What are you selling this time? I can't beleive you have so much stuff to sell! I wont be selling off any nappies/covers any more as it looks like I'm gonna need them.

As to when we start ttc.. well, it took us 3 years to get Xander, so we're OTL (as someone here once put it). Hopefully it wont take that long or we'll only be having the one bub - not that I'd mind anyway, as I love my little guy.
    Oh, we're going the BLUE TEAM

ETA: Jodi - it took 3 years as I've got feritility issues, and due to a chromosome issue I am likely to suffer recurrent early miscarriages. But this time I wont take clomid as I'm not willing to risk twins.

Nessa.. thats great youre getting a computer!! DH and i each have our own otherwise id never get to use it as he's playing his Warcraft crap all the time.

Belle.. hope youre feeling better soon and the side effects go away.. theres nothin worse.

Anna**.. Xander loooks gorgeous in that pic.. like a lil Aussie bloke! Oow yay for another bubs!! Grahame wants them close together too.. he'd have another right now if id let him.. but i wanna wait a little bit otherwise dont think i could handle both Jess and a new bubs.

Jess is zonked on the floor.. he half rolled over onto his side as if he was about to roll over and fell asleep there.. looks so cute.
    Elmo has been a big hit, Jesse just loves him.
    Well must go get the dinner.

xx

go anna! saw your ticker before i read your post... exciting. we've been at a mothers group picnic in the heat all day so came home and took baby girl for a nice cool swim... better go and do her bottles or she won't be having any dinner!!!

have a great evening girls

thats great news anna, you can join me in the ttc threads

i need the TEAM BLUE TOO!

Gnight everyone.. Have a good Aussie Day

xx

Ohhhhhhhhhh Anna! That's awesome, have fun trying! Are you sure you don't want twinnies? I'd LOOOVE twins, but they totally don't run in my family. Since I want 3 or 4, two in one pregnancy! He he. But I suspect I'll be doing it the boring ol 'one at a time' way!

So is it hot over there Rikki, Anna & Caddie? I think it might be warming up here...I'm inspired by watching all these toned, fit, tanned tennis players at the moment - might go outside tomorrow and work on the 'tanned' at least!

Rans is at a friends house playing 'Risk'. I think it's a nerd game. Might head to bed soon. Night girls (cept you, Anna, Chrissy & AnnaT - you'd all best be shaking some booty! )

hey girls,

hope you all have a good night and a good aussie day.

hope your babies sleep good for you all tonight.

and anna good luck with ttc try and take it as it comes.

Adele

nelle, i have shook so much booty this month, im sure my booty is gonna fall off, i just snuck out of bed this morning before the old penis was jabbing me in the back for a wake up call,:eek: and anyway the egg has gone for the month so im on the TWW at the moment, but im not too confindent, just have to wait and see

have a great australia day girls
    Last edited by Cougar; January 26th, 2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: spelling

I hope everyone's bubs slept well last night... Xander spacked it at about 9pm, but after about 5 mins or so he drifted off and stayed asleep till 2am. He then had a quick feed and went to sleep until 6.30am, so I'm feeling soo much better this morning.

No jiggy-jig around here just yet, I forgot that in order to get preggers, one must have sex and I'm just too damn tired for that right now. Oh well, when it happens it happens... I am going to do my best not to put any pressure on myself this time and remember that I already am lucky enough to have a beautiful son. We'll just see where life takes us (but if I fell pg tomorrow I'd be stoked). I still don't have my period back, so highly unlikely.

Nelle - Twins! No way.. not for me. One of my closest friends had twins two weeks after Xander was born. It's been such hard work for her, but then again, she's happy in that she doesn't have to do the whole pg/labour thing again (they only want two kids). I can sooo picture you with 4 kids, you just seem to take it all in your stride - you'd be a great mum to them all too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... If I have another, that means I can buy more newborn sized cloth nappies!

Maz - How's Miss Vy this morning?

Rikki - How's that cake decorating coming along?

Jodi/Shell - Did your bubs sleep last night?

Another hot one over here today... so going to vege in the spa me thinks.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY - BE PROUD TO WAVE THAT AUSSIE FLAG!

Nessa.. well yeh, anythings better than nothing hey. Can you start the ball rolling with the internet connection before you get the computer?
    You girls are so lucky to live so close! Hope you had a nice BBQ!

Anna**.. its a stinker here today too! I envy you having a spa!! I might have to break out Jesse's blow up pool sometime... though id probably break it. lol

Ok.. off to scrappin.

hi girls,
    ainsleigh is still throwing spak attack sized tantrums when we put her in her cot, but she settles eventually. last night it was nearly 9pm (think she was sending vibes to xander) but she slept till nearly 8 this morning!!! we are working hard in the garden at the moment, so off to bunnings and waldecks now (just waiting for my turn in the shower)

anna** - cake seems to have defrosted, icing is dry...but will wait till sunday morning to actually decorate, as then i can keep it in the sealed container... can't wait to see the finished product, hope i do it justice!!! and don't worry girls, i am not becoming a master like anna, she dropped everything off ready done for me and i just need to put it on top of the cake!

showers free, happy australia day... it's going to be a stinker here so might be another swim for ains and i this afternoon!

Rikki - I'm sure the cake will turn out great! Perfect weather for defrosting cakes and drying out icing which is a bonus. Crap weather for being out in the garden working tho! yikes. Just as well you have a pool to cool off in if it all gets too much. Fingers crossed Ainsleigh settles easily tonight.

Kel - Go the blow up pool!!! We used to have one and it was awesome on a hot day. Clark Rubber sell some pretty big ones that even have basic filters etc for pretty cheap.

ETA: Nessa, I wish Xander gave me time to get bored!

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is having a great Australia Day! Me, my mum and Ash went off to my aunties place, had a fantastic day. Df gone off to a street BBQ but I just too tired now to go show up there, think Ash and I will kick back and relax!

rikki- Ashleigh has improved on that, now she'll just have a tired cry but sometimes still does the full on screaming thing, I usually leave her for just a couple mins, then go in try to comfort her in the cot and if that doesn't work I'll pick her up cuddle her then put her down and leave again.

Anna**- Our night was pretty good, Ash woke twice so I'm hoping things are on the improve. She had a late night too (bed at 10 instead of 8) so I was worried but she settled well.
    Thats great bout trying for #2. Like you said try not to stress on it just be open to it and if it happens then yay!

heys girls,

today was nice we had nessa and her family around for a bbq it was good as me and nessa got to just sit back and veg while the kids played or slept and the guys got to play ps2. so it was nice. the bbq was really yummy. im so tried now i could sleep but i might wait till after tea lol.

hope everyone is having a nice day.

shellbell - just relaxing sounds nice dont get to do that much any more.

well im off to sit in the lounge to rest.

later

adele

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast