Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #25

Ash did wake up at 10 this morn but been out of whack and has hardly slept but is so overtired that she screams for an hour then sleeps for 25mins!
    caddie maybe we should put Ash and Ruby together and let them get each other to sleep!

*Belle*- :hugs: Don't feel guilty bout going out for the hour. Julia will do better with a mummy thats gone out to try clear her head. Maybe you should try get out just you without Julia as a regular thing, just to get some "you" time. Is there any support group or something that your husband can go to to better understand about PND and panic attacks so he can cope better and be able to be more supportive? Hope today is looking alot brighter for you.

Nelle- Wow sleep in til 2! I totally forget what thats like, I don't think my Df would cope alone with Ash til 2!

maz- Ash is a much lighter sleeper too. I remember at the start how I could just chat bang around do whatever with her in the same room and now we have to tiptoe around a bit more, spec now that she sleeps so badly and hard to settle in the day.

Helen.p- Glad to hear things are going well with Eithan esp with his neck and everything. Its cute to hear how well him and Bella get along.

Df is still ****ing me off, not talking to him at moment cause he is going out drinking again tonight! Plus today i told him he can give me a break and do all the usual stuff with Ash including settling her for a sleep well as soon as she starts screaming he wants me to take her so he can have a nap! I told him to go "f" himself.

Shellbell.. Jesses doing the same today.. though he woke at 6am as usual... but screams and squeels for an hour then sleeps for 25 mins.
    Oh id love if DH did that too.. he wouldnt know where to start with Jesse! Though he does take him when i need some time off which is great, but if he was to go a whole day, i dont think he could do it.

Chrissy.. i know!! I found out on the 5th January.. i couldnt believe it this year that it was a year ago!

Nelle.. 2pm! Woahh how lucky are you!! I wish Grahame would let me do that someday.. though i know i still would wake at the usual 6am!

Caddie.. hows the scrapping going? Im working on a "Got Milk" page atm

We're having marinated chicken for dinner mmmmm smells soooo goood.

I just covered a magazine holder kellxx.Nothing flash but i wanted a brown one with a slight asain pattern and not the bright red one i had.Next is a tissue box cover.
    Bloody hot here.I cant even go outside its that hot.Millana and dh are outside but thats because they are nuts.A cool bath for me and ruby i think very soon.
    Okay bbl she is squeeling..

its rather quiet in here today.........
    2 more days till school goes back........
    3 more days till high school goes back.......

good god it is quiet today.
    Chrissy - im counting down until school goes back. Wednesday here for Nikolaus and Wilhelm the week after.
    Kell and Caddie - ive gotta scrap my pics of NIkolaus in his tux, must pull finger out!
    Shell - you go girl! You tell him off and get that anger out. What a jerk! sorry I know you love him, but what a jerk!
    Belle - i hope your days a bit clearer. It sounds like you need a bit of time out by yourself. Big hugs. your very naughty for getting pressy for banchi child.
    Nelle - OMG 2pm, I thought I was lucky with 9am but my god girl, weren't your bb's sore?
    HI ya Anna chickie hows the baby tango going? hehehehhehe
    Hello everyone else, hoipe your weekend has been wonderful. Oh [email protected], Wilhelm has just come in with permant texter all ove rhis face. OMG how the hell am I going to wash that off?????? I have to take a pic (so I can scrap it of course)
    xxmaz

Oh no, my boobs weren't sore, cos Rans brought him in for feeds then I went back to sleep!

It IS quiet in here today hey, we must all be off having lives, lol!
    I had church this morning, a bbq at my place and then a youth leaders meeting, and they've all just left, Rans included, he was bike riding with mates this arvo, he popped in, and now he's left for a band rehearsal! It always feels wierd when the house goes from full to empty really quickly! All good fun though.

Ooh tennis finals on tonight, that'll be fun! Might cosy up with a milo and a block of chocolate (not recommended for you weight watchers people!! lol...probably not recommended for anyone really. ). Maybe I'll go for a walk tomorrow to make myself feel better about my gluttony!

Hope everyone's having a great day!

we had a lovely day girls... celebrated ainsleigh's christening. was really nice, as we had lunch inside in the air con away from the heat, then the folks left and all the mums, dads and kids hit the pool. anna's cake deco's were a huge success (although my little god daughter did not want the chocolate cake, she wanted the fairy cake and she would not believe us that they were the same!!) everyone just left, sam is watching tele and i'm catching up in here then think we'll have leftovers and a movie in bed. oh yeah, and the little baby girl is so exhausted that she's been crashed out for two hours.... wonder what time she'll arise!

also forgot to mention that i have decided to go back to work in the office two days a week... .so we start daycare orientation this week! just a little fill in job till we start ttc towards the end of the year

Wow we have been quiet, I expected after not being on since yesterday to have heaps posts to catch up on!

My parents came over this morning for couple hours then my sister and nephew came over in the arvo so had a very nice plus busy day.

rikki- Glad to hear the christening went so well. We still nedd to organise one, I hope I get around to it soon, I'm always putting things off.

Nelle- i was just saying to Df where are our sweets for tonight and you go and mention chocolate! Ahh now I am craving a block.

maz- How cute he must've looked with the texta on his face, was it hard to get off?

chrissy- I don't want school holidays over, means Df back at work so no car or sleep ins for me!

Hello to everyone else, we all must be having a good day well hopefully anyways.

i have eaten so much today, the last time i ate this much i was pregnant maybe because i got ride of most the kids yesterday and had a bit too much wine, so im feeling abit seedy today, and who is it that is eating chocolate?? nelle??

Hey everyone..

Hope you had a good day..

Been busy scrapping when i can otherwise with Jess.. he's being very tempremental lately.. cant put him on the floor or he'll roll over and whinge cos he's stuck, then whinges when i roll him back over.. he'll sit in his bouncer for about 5-10mins before getting bored and start whinging.. or he'll do the same on his fold out lounge.. It seems i have to be constantly entertaining him somehow otherwise he gets bored and either started whinging or squeeling at the top of his voice non stop!

Anyways enough about me..

Maz.. Aww how sweet Nikolaus in a tux! Bet he's a very spunky chicken!

Nelle.. ohhh Milo and chocolate aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhh... I want one now!

Rikki.. glad you had a lovely day at the Christening.. im still waiting for the priest to call us back with Jesses! Might call again tomorrow.

Anyways... off to bed.. night all

xx

oh Chrissy.........is your body trying to tell you something??? Its gotta be 3rd time lucky, first I had a m/c, then Annat was pg and same, Now its gotta be you. Stick you little blue thing, STICK!!!!!!
    Shell - sounds like you had a lovely day today. Hows Ashleigh been for you? I let Jed get the texta off. It was fairly easy, I'll down load th epics onto the wed site soon and let syou's all know so you can have a laugh, we were POSL.
    Rikki - sounds like lyou had a fantastic day, I suppose thats what its all about isnt it. Having a great day for a great little person. You'll have to share pics mate.
    Kell - now you really have to stop teasing me so much with all this scrapping you get done. Ive gotta hang up some washing yet, make a cuppa, fold some nappies and then sew up 3 that need new elastic, oh and find time to go to the loo in there too.
    thats it going to go and get busy, I just cam eon to get a break..hehehehehe
    night ya ole'

Maz most times this is my break too!!
    Glad the christening went well rikki.Its lovely when all goes to plan.
    MMMM chocolate.No fair.
    Chrissy,fingers crossed for a BFP for you mate.
    Well my brains are fried as well as the kids.40 degrees 3 days in a row and no aircon in this house.We are all sticky and sweaty and it was too hot to even go outside.I and hubby went for a drive in the car this arvo just for aircon in car.Plus i went to my fav secondhand/new baby shop in dalkeith for 2nd hand pram but all sold.Need a smaller one for my car.Though still undecided as what to do.Double stroller? pram for ruby and millana can walk? Im still keeping my valco but its a pain to take toddler seat off everytime i want to put it in the car.My new car has been scratched when trying to put it in!!!
    Okay gonna have ww icecream and lie down as sweat is pooling behind my knees!!!

It has been quiet in here, didn't take me long to read through 2 days worth.
    It's been full on here with Nina, she has conjunctivitis and a tooth is starting to come through! Finally!!! It's up the top, Heath felt it this afternoon. She's been really unsettled with her eyes, screaming the house down in the middle of the night, poor little bubba.
    Thank gawd I had Mum, Dad and Heath here on the weekend to help out. I managed to get a few loads of washing done, the floors vaccumed and mopped, the groceries done, and some house hunting, all on about 4 hours sleep a night! Don't know how I'm doing it, just am. Tonight she's been pretty good so far. Went to bed at 6, woke up at 9.30 for a feed, then back to sleep. I've been putting breast milk in and around her eyes and giving her some panadol to ease the pain.
    Not much else happening, going to bed now. Fingers crossed she'll be better in the morning.
    If I'm MIA this week, you know why!

Hey girls,

Rikki - I wanna see the piccy of your cake! I bet your pool was well used today in the heat; glad to hear a good day was had by all. Did you wind up picking the daycare you were chatting to me about? They sounded really nice.

Caddie - You poor thing having no air con today, are the shops in Freo still open on Sundays? At least they woulda had air con.

Belle - How was today, so sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday. Try not to feel bad about leaving Julia for a bit... we all need to sometimes, and to be honest, I think it does us good.

Maz - Xander is doing the whole super easy to wake up thing to. It is driving me nuts as he wakes at every little sound; and also wakes the second he gets put into the cot so he is still taking ages to settle. No baby tango yet, too hot around here for any of that.

Nelle - Did you enjoy that milo and choccie? I don't care what anyone says, chocolate is good for you

Chrissy - Feeling a bit seedy hey? Hmmmmmmmm

Kellxx - Xander is going through that same temperamental phase as well, not happy no matter which way up he is. Have you posted up some of your scrapping on your webpage?

Not much to report around here, we spent most of yesterday and today in the spa (and watching cricket) and just veging out. We've got the most awesome lightening storm happening right now, it is so beautiful... actually this is my all time favourite weather (hot, humid and stormy) ahhh, I should live in the tropics me thinks. Off to go outside under the patio and watch natures skyshow for a while before heading off to bed.

Jodi - Poor little Nina.. go the booby milk in the eye, it worked great for Xander! and yay!!! for the toothy peg.

Oh man Jodi, hope El Nino gives you a break soon!!

As for the chocolate, I ate 4 rows of dove and then felt guilty watching the fit tennis players on tv and felt somewhat guilty. So I put it away and sat on the floor stretching for the match (stretching makes me feel fit ). I'm really going to miss the tennis!
    2005 was my favourite though (I have a crush on Marat Safin, shhhh don't tell him!)

Wow that's hot Caddie, wonder if that heat's gonna reach us!

And all the best Chrissy, is it too early to POAS?

Anyway, Ran was home later from his practice, cos apparently they went out for dinner afterwards - I was waiting for him to come home before I ate. Now he's asleep on the couch and I'm hungry. I believe I'm what they call 'rather peeved'.

Might go see what 'easy' food we have - I've already had an apple, cos I don't have to prepare that, haha. Hope everyone's having a great night! xo

ETA: oh yeah, I meant to say, I wanna see pics too Rikki! And oh Anna, I hope we get that stormy weather over here, I love storms!

morning girls

caddie i have just bought a second hand stroler for the car for caitlyn as my other pram is so awkward to get in and out of the car, and is also huge, i got mine of ebay for $20 nearly new, its great good luck with trying to find one.

nelle, well im glad you didnt eat all the chocolate, and yes its to earlt to POAS, i have my chart attached to my signature, my temps are a bit low so i think it will BFN this month.

rikki, anna, i hope you both coped yesterday with the perth heat, and had a dip in your pool/ spa

maz, how is the elephant? well thanks for the great vibes for me, but im not expecting miracles.i hope your toe is feeling better, i am joining the gym on wenesday, so i will probably pay the money and find out im pregnant just after, that would be my luck, but hey they have a prenatel yoga class there and a pool.

jodi, poor little nina, and congrats on her toothy peg.

belle, i will have to catch up with you soon, might give you a ring this week and organise something, are you still coming up this way?

shell i hope ash was a good girl for you last night

well girls not much happening, but i do need a big b**ch about my husband, i will leave that for another post

hi to everyone i forgot

have a great day

good news ... it's all gone!!!! the booby juice must have done the trick. She woke twice last night, for feeds, then woke up at 6.30. So that's 12 hours. The toothy peg is coming ... not quite there yet.
    We're back to normal I hope.

anna** - we had a storm here too. We've had rain here non-stop since Thursday, but other parts of Cairns has only had a bit of rain here and there.

nelle - I ate half a block of chocolate while watching the tennis too. naughty naughty!! I told Heath I'm going next year to the finals. I love it. So You Think You Can Dance is a show that makes me feel guilty about sitting there unfit. Whenever I'm watching it, I'll either do some strectches too, or hop on the bike, which is in front of the tellie (convenient huh)

caddie - I've got a second stroller which is heaps smaller for the car. I got mine for $80 at Toys R Us a little while a go, and now never use the pram.

Welll Nina has just s**t her pants while siting on my lap ... better go and change her!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast