Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #25

Hey everyone!
    Hope you had a good day... we did the Aussie thing and had lamb for dinner

Nessa.. yeh good thinking.. i know how annoying it is from when we moved, having a computer that you cant get on the net with.
    Yeh thats good. Im slowly starting to meet people in the area by my closest friend is an hour away.. she has a 3 year old and a newborn but we now meet up every fortnight.

Anna**.. hehe yeh Jesse's blow up pool is only small.. its the shape of a boat and came with with those coloured plasic balls too. I doubt id even fit into it, but we can always try lol.

Rikki.. i hope the lil miss is better for you tonight.

Jesse was driving me bonkas with his whinging today.. what ever i did all id hear was him.. gave me the worst headache. Glad DH was home so he took over while i went and lay down which was nice.

Does anyone watch Smallville? ahh im so addicted!!!

This daughter of mine refuses to sleep! I think she is just settling down now, just a tired cry now. Put her to bed at 8, its now 9:30 and in that time all she has done is scream her head off unless I pick her up! I tried to get her to fall asleep on the breast but she just played with it. And Df is out watching cricket again, so he's ****ed me off! Would be nice to get help when they're like this, I just got frustrated and just had to leave her for 10mins.
    Df is only meant to have his saturday night out drinking but last 3 Fridays he's gone out as well but says he didn't drink much so it doesn't count! To me it does cause I'm so sick of spending every Fri and Sat night alone, I'm lucky to get couple hours break so why should I be home alone all the time?
    Ahh just had to vent and get it off my chest. At least she is quiet now so maybe I can grab a little something to eat.

Get one of those big inflatable baseball bats Shell, and lay into him! :biggrin:

Riv's taking his sweet time to sleep, he's just gone quiet now. (oh guess that's cos Rans just came out of there, he must have settled him - ooh, he just knocked something over coming out of there, we held our breath for a second, but still silence!) We brought Riv out to watch the tennis, cos neither of us wanted to miss the game cos we were in settling him, lol! I'm watching the doubles now, but I'm thinking about going to bed.

Hope everyone's babies are sleeping well tonight! xo

hiya girls, di u miss me? Nah, but that's ok there is so many of us these days.
    Well my little man is still up, as usual, so one handed typing here. Just a quick message to say hi and hopefully I can cut loose with two hands tommorrow and get to u all.

Love

nice to hear from you helen... of course we missed you!

ainsleigh again took ages to go to sleep, but it is also stinking hot here, even at 8pm

anna** - i have a confession to make. i did the gardening like a good wife should.... i slept with the baby. it was too hot in the nursery and i could not leave her on our bed alone in case she chose today to start rolling!!! i went out and helped tonight tho, so we have half finished the planting.... it will look great when it's finished.

ok, i'm off to snuggle up and watch a movie with my hubby... have a good night girls xx
    Last edited by rikki; January 27th, 2007 at 09:24 AM.

hi ya chickens - sound slike most of us had a good day.
    just sticking my big boney butt in to say HELLO abd that just as my foot was getting better, I go and knock it again. OH it HURTS!!!!!!
    GOing to limbo with Jed..grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Morning lubbly ladies..

Shellbell.. aww you poor thing, the cricket drives me insain too... but for me whats worse is the damn Warcraft computer game!! DH is always playing it.. last night with dinner.. he always likes to mash the potatos.. so everythings ready and i need him to mash, ill be 5 seconds.. 5 seconds later.. im like cmon everythings gonna get cold.. i was about to mash them myself and he came over.. but its like that all the time.. i need him to do something or take Jesse and he's playing that damn game.. drives me bonkers! I hope Ash settle shortly after last night.

Nelle.. oh thats a great idea.. i need one of those myself to hit DH when he's playing his games and i need him!

Jesse has taken to squeeling.. has any other bubs done this? Its driving me crazy.. its cute but it sounds terrible and gave me a headache yesterday... he just squeels at the top of his voice while he's playing.. he does it too instead of laughing. FIL said DH did it when he was a bub too. But i dont know if its just one of those things you have to put up with and theyll grow out of it as telling him to stop at this age is making no difference.
    He's at it again.. back later

xx

Morn all,
    I knew after ash took so long to settle she's be up and down all night, like every couple of hours! she's asleep now in my bed, had to take her in there at 6:50 cause she thought it was playtime and I said no way!

Kellxx- My Df used to play that but we were silly and didn't have any virus protection on our computer so we ended up with this big virus that interfered with our internet! After that he wouldn't play it, went back to playstation!
    Oh and Ash also squeals, she loves doing it. Once she first did it she just kept on doing it.

maz- Owie on the toe, its always the way when you hurt something it will always be the part you always knock!

rikki- I hope that stinking hot weather doesn't come to me!

Helen.p- Hi Helen, yes I have missed you!

Nelle- Can I get a real bat rather than inflatable? Df didn't even come home so to me that says I got ****ed. He's not allowed to come home when he's ****ed cause he ends up waking everyone then I get mad. Well I am anyways at the moment.

Now ashleigh is still asleep and I want her up! Don't like her starting the day too late cause it throws everything out of whack but can't wake her after being up and down all night!
    Last edited by shellbell3; January 27th, 2007 at 08:44 AM.

morning ladies hope you all well!
    just subscribing to this thread.. got lots of work to do...

laters

ambz
    xoxox

Hi guys, you are all too sweet.

I have missed so much, but will try to do as many personals as possible, but I know I am going to miss heaps of you, so sorry. I will try to catch up with you all soon.

Well update on Eithan. We can finally pull him up using his hands and he pulls himself too and holds his head when doing this. His neck doesnt pull to the side practically at all anymore. He rolls to his side. Not rolling yet. He squeals when he plays. He will scream in the middle of sleeping, in pain, and then will go back to sleep. I still check the bed for spiders though and have to settle him then. He is starting to suck his thumb (like his dad did). He will take the dummy out and chew on it and suck on his thumb. He swaps them backwards and forwards. He is starting to chuckle a lot. He adores his sister so much that when DH took her camping, what I thought would be easier, ended up being harder, as all he wanted was her. I have tried him in the bumGenius nappy overnight with an extra microfibre thingy in it. It lasts him all night (not that he sleeps all night yet). I love it so I will be getting some more soon. I found a lady in Tassie that sells them, so I am happy about that, wont have to wait so long for them to arrive. Umm what else, his eyes. Have no idea whar colour they are going to be. They are still quite dark. When you look through them sideways they are light brown, but front on they are grey/green. So who knows, DH's eyes werent brown until he was 12mths old. He is still tiny. In 00's (even with a clothie!) and 000's. He has a cold at the moment. I am still up numerous times through the night and the earliset I have been able to get him to bed is 10:30pm.

ugh after all that I dont have time to do many personals as Eithan and Bella are both getting tetchy.

Well all of these ladies TTC, wow you are all maing me clucky, however due to different health reasons I have made a promise that I wont be TTC until I have lost all of my weight and also we are going to be building a house and I need to be able to help so we wont be TTC until we start with the building.

Shell-What a naughty DH you have there. I hope that ash settles for you tonight. Poor thing you must be so tired.

Kellxx-That Elmo sounds great. Warcraft, ugh I know what you mean. We dont have the internet one, as I refuse to spend that much money having him stuck on the cpu.(ppor DH) But he did go through a stage of the normal ones and it drove me crazy. That's what he played everynight that I was in hosp after having Eithan and I came home to a house that you could hardly recognise(covered in mess).

Caddie-Huge hugs. I hope you are coping ok with your family going away.

Maz-Broken toe, ouchie. I heavily bruised my 2 weeks ago and it was a magnet for hitting things after that. I hope that you are feeling ok now and that the kids are being good.

Belle-Will email you back soon. I hope that you are coping better with the medication change.

Chrissy-whip, whip. I hope you caught the eggie and are enjoying a rest during your TWW.

Eithan is crying .

Umm Nelle- I hope that your cold is getting better now and that River is not so bad anymore. Grrr at housework. I would love a magic genie for my house, I would send it over and let you have a rest.

Better go

Love

Nice hearing of you and your troop helen! Thats great eithan can sit up and roll to the side.Sounds about the extent of what ruby does,she is having an xray on the 31st of her skull and paeds appoint on 7th feb.So hoping all goes well.
    Goota go millana is seesawing ruby in the rocker and just about flipped her out!!!!

OMG poor Ruby. Was it a bad fall from the rocker? I hope she is ok. Thanks Caddie. I hope that all goes well with the xray and paed appointment.

Love

hi ya Helen its great to hear that Eithan is lsowly getting there mate. His ticker photo is so gorgeous.
    Caddie - hav esent of a parcel containing nappies, DVD's for Millana and some scraping stuff for you. You sound like you need a little lift so I hope they make your day.
    Kell - Screaming ahhh crap I forgot about that. He's just finding his voice. Vy barely says bo these days bar crying.
    Shell - oh hon I so feel for you. Just leave her on the bed and do what you hav eto do. Put a dozen pillows around her and get some YOU time.
    Ok question time girlies......has anyone noticed how easily their baby gets woken up now? Its driving me spare. Jed is a light sleeper and so is WIlhelm so I guess Vy has caught the bug. I cant even vacumm any more without her waking from the noise and thats with her door closed...what are you girls doing about it (if its happening to you)
    Rikki - I hope that you and ainsleigh have a wonderful day today. i hope that her special day is fantastic. (GOd I hope its today)
    My SIL rang last night and told us her boyfriend finally popped the question. Their looking at getting married August - September next year! [email protected] we havent told them we're going to start again in October. We're going to keep it a secret from Jed's family. Oh going back to my SIL - she has already told us that Vy is going to be her flower girl. My god, Vy will be almost 2 by then. Thats scarey!
    OK better go back outside and help Jed, I needed a break from the dust.
    MAW darlings..

Hey guys!!

Ohh naughty Millana Caddie, did Ruby like it or was she looking stunned? Maybe Millana thought she was helping?

Vy being almost 2? That is scary Maz! And Riv is a mostly sound sleeper, it's only sudden noises that wake him, and that's only sometimes.

Hey Helen is that lady in Tasmania the Baby Soft Landings store? That's a cool store.

Did Ash wake up Shell? River's all out of whack too I reckon, but I don't mind, I just sleep when he sleeps.

Speaking of sleep, I slept in til about 2 :eek: today so I'm off to have a shower and then I'll get some groceries and stuff. We've got a new tumble dryer and Rans is really excited about it, so he's doing all the washing so he can dry it, and he's racing around the house cleaning everything! Wierd! So I might go have my shower and then help him out a bit before we go out for dinner tonight

Hi girls

I have been out and about and also had a really really bad day yesterday. DH cannot cope with my panic attacks..Everything is all a bit everywhere at the moment, I was ready to walk out last night but in the end only went out for 1hr.. felt so guilty leaving Julia behind.

Caddie - hope Ruby is ok? what happened?

Helen - good to see you yay on Eithan rolling on the side!!! say hello to Bella too.

Anna** - Loved your pics of Xander in the pool!

Maz - Got a little prese for Vy coming your way, it was so cute I couldnt resist!

Back later girls going to sleep for a while now to forget about everything. Only way I can relax and escape at the moment.

Bel
    xxx

Maz.. yeh he use to talk his head off to us and then kinda stopped for a while, now he squeels or screams (he's doing it now). Either that or blows raspberries.. which is rather cute.
    Jesse's always been a light sleeper. Any little sudden noise will wake him or make him jump. I have to wait till DH is home so he can look after him while i vaccume.
    Oow.. imagine if you gave birth on their wedding day.. hmmm. OMG 2 years old! I still cant imagine Jess walking let alone being 2 years old!!

Caddie.. i hope Ruby is ok. Did she fall out of her rocker?

Helen.. thats great Eithan is getting mor emobile. Jesse does the same withhis dummy. He'll pull it out and look at it amazed then talk to it.. then stick his thumb in his mouth.
    I hope he starts to settle earlier soon for you.
    Yeh the Elmo is great.. Jesse still absolutely loves it.. was a good buy. I had it set to 6am being the time Jesse wakes up (Elmo says Time to Wake up Jesse) and then Jess has been sleeping until 6.30am so its been waking me up and not him! Lol.. but have changed it now to 7am.

Shellbell.. oh really.. ah well, he has his own computer so if he stuffs it up then thats his problem. I just dont understand how he cant get bored of it!

Bel.. aww you poor pet.. big :hugs:

Anyways... HELLO EVERYONE ELSE!

Ciao for now.
    xx

No she didnt fall out but millana tries to catapult her out of it at times.Maybe she does think she is helping but i just about have a fit when she does it.
    Well its just taken me over an hr to get ruby to sleep and i rocked her in the pram.She has not slept all day until now at 130pm.And yes maz,they are starting to wake up more easy.Maybe they are more aware of their surroundinggs now.Just had a read of pinky's book sleep like a baby before i cry from fustration.
    Cant wait for the parcel maz,how wonderful.Your such a gem! and lifesaver.
    Hello to evryone!! Nelle asleep until 2pm!!! Half your luck,im lucky to get to 630am in the morning.
    Okay no more self pity,Im tired but in going to scrap.

hi girls

do you all realise that it has been a year since most of us got our BFP, and started chatting in the bellybuddies threads, wow hasnt time flown.

have a great one

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast