Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #26

Caddie, I though she was talking about an Ovulation Prediction test...and I've never done one of those, so no idea about any of that....so there you go Chrissy, you're confused, but so are we - we're in this together with you!

Covers hey Maz? That sounds awesome!! Umm, do you mean microfibre or microfleece? Cos the microfibre, being absorbent might not make the most effective cover And I'm not sure bout microfleece, people seem to value the thicker tightly woven stuff like kathmandu or malden mills fleece. Maybe ask those nappy happy others if you haven't already

Had a quiet one here, got brekky in bed, and doing an online nappy hunt while dh alternates between feeling sick in the loo and getting high scores on his xbox
    Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.xo

Hugs to all those pi**ed off with hubby's. Mine is behaving himself lately so can't join in on the whinge this time.

shell - yeah it sucks that she got me up so early but then Heath looked after her all morning and I went back to bed for a couple of hours. He only woke me when she was hungry. I must have needed the sleep cause he said I didn't move an inch when I was sleeping.

maz - look at Vy in that pic, she looks so big!! Do I say 'good luck' or 'noooo' for BFP ???

We've been having a sh*t load of rain lately. It just doesn't seem to be easing up. No-one can get through on the highway and our supermarkets are getting a little bare.
    Nina's sound asleep now, she had 2 good sleeps today so hopefully she'll sleep like a baby tonight!

yeh the ovulation pridiction OPK, you need two lines, but the result line has to be darker than the test line for it to be a positive,if its lighter its supossed to be negative,very confussing........ here i was thinking i would get a answer as AF is due today, now im not sure if she is due today, or in 10 days.

Back from Sydney. Absolutely knackered, I am never doing that again on my own.

Off to bath and bedtime Mr Jett and then hopefully shag my husband, its baby making time lol

Happy birthday Mazzer!

ok Chrissy - if AF isnt here by Valentines day , i'll do a pg test with you. I dare not tell Jed cause he's like oh 3's enough for now maybe later but hmmm. F%%k him. .lol. I need to have a Scarleet. DOnt know how it would effect me though with having my c/s and then falling pg so quickly, ah cross that bridge when I get to it.
    Jod - rain, god I wish. Either way im happy if I am pg or not. Jed's sister is planning on an Aug 2008 wedding...about the time we would be due if we concieved in October so a little earlier would be better and then I get anew car..heheheheheh but SHHHHHHHHH dont tell Jed. Vy does look big in that pick, she's just starting to sit up by her self for about half amin then she falls down laughing. She's really found her voice now and tells us all whats she's thinking....not my daughter at all.
    AnnaT - hope weekend away was good you lucky duck
    Nelle -micro fleece...might go and suss out the other micros but. thanks hon.
    ok, had time to scratch butt now back to it.
    MAW ladies and oh hi chrissyt - heard your been lerking

I went on the Jetstar website and booked the exact same flights I wanted without any extra tax on it. So god knows what flight centre are up too trying to charge that extra money, I e-mailed them my complaint.

AnnaT- Good luck with the baby making! Hope you had a great time.

chrissy- Hmmm your chart is quite confusing me! Too bad you still have to wait all this time now to find out.

Nessa83- I always want to play bingo but never have anyone to go with me. Hope you win something tonight.

Jodi- Please send some of that rain down here! All this global warming stuff is scaring me now, hearing bout more heat waves and less rain, we've hardly got any as it is.

maz- Yeah we're gonna take Ashleigh along, been thinking bout how much extra it'll be to take the pram on the plane. It'll be her first ever trip on a plane lucky girl, I never had my first plane trip til I was 22!

Happy baby making Annat

That's awesome Heath looked after El Nina this morning Jodi, Rans did a similar thing for me this morning

Did I tell you guys I'm getting a new car?? (Rans says 'our car', I say 'MY car' )
    If all goes well we'll get it tomorrow night, hurrah! And the guy selling it is super decent too! We prayed for a good car and a bit tongue in cheek I said 'God if you can make it cheaper that'd be awesome' and then we looked on the net and it was $499 less and then the guy took $500 off it for us! AND he's paying the registration to March 2008! And fixing a whole lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the roadworthy like one of the electric window controls plays up occasionally. How awesome! I'm so excited, considering that my current car has no air con at the moment! (And I think my sis wants to buy my old car which will be noice and easy)

Anyway, better go hang some nappies on the clothes rack, I'm almost out of them! xo

ooohhh how exciting nelle, what sort of car is it?

It's a Ford Fairmont AU Wagon (swore I'd never get a wagon, but it makes sense seeing how weak I am and almost fall over every time I pull the pram out of the boot, and also since Rans plays the drums ).

If you look at carpoint. com. au, and put in Ford, Fairmont, Vic, to $10,000, AU wagon Heathmont - then the result is our car and you can see pics! It's red (ooh ahh) and has a 6cd stacker, so we can have 3 cd's each to choose from! I let Rans do the car examining (I was at a Le Reve party while the guy came) and I'm really excited to see it.
    Only thing is, I'm hoping I'll be able to park well in it - who else has a long car? Maz, you've got a 4wd don't you? (I'm feeling like I've just made that up) Anyone else got one, or a wagon? Do you think I'll have trouble, after having my widdle Laser?

Ooh, realising I haven't had dinner yet Better go see what the cupboards hold.
    Last edited by Nelle; February 4th, 2007 at 09:41 PM.

Looks good nelle. I have a Ford Sedan and until I got the hang of it parking was really hard. And I went from a small-medium size car to that one.

Ok time to catch up!

Good morning first of all

Jodi.. i think youre right regarding the IL's approach with Jesse.. dad said the same when i was up at their place.. he learnt that with my nephews.. might have to tell them next time to just come in and let him notice that theyre there first.
    Jese's getting up too on his hands and knees.. he can move himself around in a circle.. just needs to work out how to move his legs too.. am currently starting to baby proof the house.. we have 2 bookshelves of dvds in the lounge room that have to go.. dont wanna take any chances.
    Hope Nina was better last night for you.

Shellbell.. yeh, FIL has a beard and Jesse doesnt like beards.. he started crying the other day at an ad with a guy in a beard talking about water concervation! MIL well, she's a prett broad person so, them coming and over towering him while he's lying on the floor or in his chair would be kinda scarey.
    Airport tax sux! They make out that theyre givng you a super cheap flight but it doesnt include all the arrival tax, departure tax, breathing tax, ****ing tax blah blahh

Nessa.. YAY that so exciting getting your own computer! I'll have to check out your site in a minute!
    Ohh i so hear you.. that was part of the reason i was so stressed the other day.. DH works a 6 day week too and gets sundays to sleep in.. me.. never! He keeps saying we should swap jobs, like looking after a bubs is easy.. id prefer it to going back to work though.. but i know how you feel. DH looks after Jess if i need to go out in the afternoon or something but im usually back within an hour or 2.. if he had to do a whole day i dont think he'd cope mentally!

Maz.. ohh thank you so much! Am so excited to get them!

Chrissy.. oh gawd.. im gonna be just as cunfused when the time comes around again for me.. i wouldnt know where to start!

AnnaT.. hope last night went well

Nelle.. ooow new car! Any idea which one? DH drove my car to work on Satuday as we had his commodore and someone reversed into it!! Theyre gonna pay for it.. bust ive told DH im having his car until its done.. not that i can drive mine as theres no baby seat in it but still.

Ok.. gotta go, Jess has rolled (Again!) and is stuck.. BBL

ciao

xx

SORRY TO BUTT IN ON YOUR THREAD GIRLS BUT A MESSAGE FOR JODI.

Hey Jods,

just saw your post about the trolley seat cover and i can not post in it as it is for paid upgrades etc etc.
    Anyway i saw a trolley seat cover the other day in the new second hand baby shop at Smithfield, it is exactly the same as mine for tayneesha, i find it to be great. Not sure how much it is but the shop is at Smithfield next to Toyota and the car wash on the coles side. Not sure of their phone number but may be worth while checking out. I am going down there today anyway to post some stuff, do you want me to have a look for you and if reasonable price get it for you and then you pay me back?

Anyway let us know. Talk on the phone soon.

SO SORRY SEPTEMBER GIRLS.... I'm Jen anyway Jods can tell you about me and my DD etc. I am expecting number two in June 07.

Jen

Woo hoo Nelle! I've got an AU wagon as well (mine is silver, red goes faster!). I've only had it a couple of months and honestly, it is really easy to park.. I think the thought of it being hard to park is the biggest problem IFYWIM?

Shell - That is so weird about the airport taxes. Lucky little Ashleigh getting to go on a plane trip already!

Kellxx - Can't you just swap the baby seat over?

Nessa - How was bingo?

Maz - I can't wait to see these sleeping bags of yours...bet they will be fab. I'm with Nelle and really hope you didn't mean microfibre for covers or little VY will be like a sponge! Hmmmmm... on second thoughts, you could make a microfibre cover and then when she's bum scooting around she can mop the floor

Belle, Jodi, Ambz, Adele, Caddie, Chrissy, AnnaT - How are you girls?

Morning all,
    Last night was much better. Nina had her 2 big sleeps last night so slept good last night.
    I've got to go and buy a rug for our loungeroom cause we have tiles and Nina is trying to get up on all fours, but having a blanket underneat her isn't helping much.

kel - YAY on Jesse for on hands and knees!! Our main problem in the house is the computer room, it's her favourite room! Probably our fault cause Heath and I are computer junkies and are always on the net. So when she starts crawling she's gonna get into all the cords. Dunno what to do about that??
    We've decided to move her into one of the back rooms in the house. Our next doors neighbours are really noisy during the day (well mainly their 4 year old s**t of a kid) and Nina's window is right next to their house pretty much. We have no rear neighbours, just a council reserve with lots of trees, so she won't hear any noise from neighbours, plus the loungeroom is next to her current room, which is also a problem. We're gonna paint the house first then move her. Does anyone know if it will cause a problem with her to move her?

ETA:
    Thanks Jen, I'll give you a call.

anna** - how are you feeling
    Last edited by Visitor7; February 5th, 2007 at 07:48 AM.

Morning ladies.

Our trip was ok, very tiring and Jett was a monster the whole time. I operated on maybe 7 hours of sleep the whole 3 days. I wont be doing that again for such a short amount of time OR by myself. The party was fun, I got hit on which was the highlight of my night :laughing: Got home yesterday arvo and went straight to the river for a swim it was soooooooooo hot! Didnt get any nookie last night so there wont be any BFP out of me this month. Which is good.

Put pics on my webpage, bravely put one of me too for those who have no idea what I look like (well Anna does cause she met me in person when I was looking my worst EVER. I'd just pushed out a baby lol)

hi ladies!!

wow you guys can talk!! im not even going to try catch up ive missed out on too much lol.

another hot day here in melb!
    We took savanna to the swimming pools yesterday for the first time ever.
    She was so fantastic and loved the water too much haha
    People kept coming over and asking us about her as they were so amused at how much she was enjoying the water.

I wont be on here as much for a little while. We are in the process of finding a new place as our lease expires in over a month and the landlords are moving in. grrrr
    but we knew that when we took this place anyway so no biggy! Just annoying having to move especially when you have so much damn stuff including 5 huge fish tanks and 2 bloody reptile tanks (no thanks to hubby)
    The benefit of it is that we can get a new bedroom suit when we move to our new place! i cant waittttt yayyyy

savanna is doing really great. she is trying to crawl which is soooo cute to watch (just makes your heart melt doesnt it)
    She has no problem going backwards hahaa on both her tummy and back. i have to keep puttin her back on her playmat each time to shuffles off it.
    she sleeps really well and i dont really have any problems at all. thank the lord!
    oh and we are also going to be selling our Subaru WRX. I want to get a 4WD. It would be so much easier for the pram and stuff. so thats exciting too!!

I hope you are all doing well and your bubbies are behaving for you!!

ok well i better go pack some more

take care

love ambz
    xoxoxox

Time for a new thread found HERE.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567