Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #26

MAZ !!!
    We're pretty busy this weekend so won't be online much. Have a good weekend everyone.

Happy bday maz!!!! Hope its a great one for you.Wish we could be their to go out to lunch and have a glasss of wine!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZ
    hello everyone hope u all have a good weekend
    not much happening i got a headache that feels like a hangover lol but i havent had a drink since new years

later

adele

Hope you have a great day Maz. Going to be 41 degrees today, so we're going to sit in the airconditioning at Grandma's then come home for a swim!

PARTY ON MAZ HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY.......

BFN this morning, but a temp rise...mmmm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZ!

Ashleigh is asleep at the moment... without screaming! Yay, hopefully will be a good day. Oh and she rolled again this morning so I've seen it twice and poor Df has missed both times, Lol I will have to rub it in his face when he gets home.

Jodi- How cute Nina sounds with her crawling attempt, its a scary thought them crawling though, my place needs a good baby proofing done to it. I think I'll just get some fences and just make the lounge the romm she can be fenced off in. Its so hard cause we're just in a unit and have no where to store stuff.

Kellxx- Its funny its just the IL's. Must be something that he doesn't like, a smell? a look? Maybe like Jodi said they might be too in his face? Its funny though.

Im melting im melting!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the arm wishes girls, having anormal day as usual. Went shopping for some time out for myself, nothing special
    BBl to hot to sit here at themoment.

Maz - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! get your arse on MSN birthday girllll, Caddie Helen and I want to talk to you!

your kids pics are cute nessa.They look quite similar when newborn but teleha now is a blonde!
    Hows your day maz! Sorry no phone but i had 40degree heat and kids to contend with.Hope your day was plesent,you probably got no you time but hope the kiddies were good.

Hi girls... just sticking my head in to say thanks for thinking of me and all your positive thoughts.

Belle- Thanks for the phone call and sms mate, I'll phone you during the week and catch up.

Will bbl soon to catch up with personals, but just thought I'd update on us. Xander is ok, still on preventative antibiotics and no signs of WC (other than a hint of a sniffley sneezy thing) so he's gonna be fine. Me, I'm not feeling great but the antibiotics made me feel pretty sick.. the Dr doesn't think I've got WC; he said it's just a coincedental bug of some sort that I have picked up from being so run down from BF'ing. He wants me to gain some weight (what's new!?) and I've been told to drink raw egg mixed into full cream milk sustagen milkshakes a few times a day. Sound yuck, but I really like the drink which is great considering I hate eggs!

Big hugs to you girls.
    x

Ohh Anna, three boos (instead of 3 cheers) for being sick! Are you eating enough, or not finding the time?

At 12:45am this morning I realised that all I ate yesterday was a custard tart and a handful of cashews...I just don't get hungry. I told Rans and he is going to help me remember to eat.

Happy Birthday Maz!!! I had two weddings today, and I hoped I'd get the time to call or msg, but I didn't, and lucky for you Rans was my brain just before and told me I couldn't sms in case I woke you up! So perhaps tomorrow, if I get a chance!!!

Ness that's so wierd and totally AWESOME about your girls hair! I'm excited.

Ooh Aah guys it WAS hot today wasn't it, full on. Argh. Rans has fallen asleep on the couch with River on him instead of putting him to bed. For pete's sake, I'm tired too, but....anyway...better cut my rant short and actually put the boy to bed.
    Sleep well beauties. xo

anna - I do hope those shakes help with the weight gain. Bf'ing takes a lot out of you doesn't it. Hope you get better soon.

nelle - I know what you mean about not feeling hungry, I always have to remind myself to eat.

Unfortunately last night was a bad night here. Nina only ended up having 2x40 minute sleeps yesterday ... long story, don't ask!! So last night she was awake 4 times and then woke up at 5.45. I've plonked her in front of the TV now watching some silly cartoon, she thinks it's fun though. I'm absolutely knackered and we have a first birthday party to go to later today.
    Hope everyone else had a better night than me.

Hey all..

Just a quick hello, will be back later to do personals.. just got back from mum and dads.. Jesse had a great time with everyone.. didnt cry once.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday MAZ!!!!!!

Hi all,
    Men are pains aren't they. My Df goes out drinking once a week 9gets totally wasted) then sleeps all the next day so he basically gets a whole 24hours off and then complains that his mates get to drink 2-3 times every week. Big deal. I'm lucky to get time for a shower!

Jodi- how is Nina today? Ash was waking more too overnight but thankfully she didn't get up as early as Nina!

Anna- Good to hear from you. those milkshakes are making me gag thinking bout them! as long as they are doing what they need to.

Well we are planning to go to Sydney in april just for a few nights. went to book online on the flight centre website, get to the payment part and it tells me that because one or both flights are leaving from an international terminal theres an airport tax fee of $236! What a load of crap. Will go in on Wed to chat to someone about this!

OMG shell at the airport fee. WTF! is with that? Are you going to take Ashleigh?
    Nessa - breath in and out. Some of us here feel the same at the bet of times.
    Sharleen - hello chicki has it stopped raining yet?
    Kell - will get those flowers off to you tomorrow honey
    Belle -I said pet I said love I said pet. How is ya and my Julia Goolia?
    Chrissy - hope you havent given my the sticky vibes cause IM LATE!! and ive got stickies...ah not yet!!!!
    JOdi - try and get some rest easier said then done I know, but crapola woman!
    Nelle - Im going to start making some covers soon, im changing the very baby cover slightly to allow it to be stuffed. Will inform you of more when I get organised...hehehehhe. DO you think Micro fibre would be ok to use as a fleece cover?
    Anna - I bought some real funky material to make these sleeping bags soon. IM cutting patterns tonight and im going to make them a large for future use, and im not oging to use zippers cause I hate them, IM going to try press studs. your my guinee pig when ive made my first honey.
    RIkki - is it still stinking hot over there? PLease tell me im going to get some reliefe.
    And
    Caddie - thank you so much for the phone call this morning. Man I could have hugged ya.
    Hello to everyone else, I hope your weekend has been great. Im trying to keep myself occupied so I dont think to much about $hitfull things.
    Off to get my material and [email protected] out of the car.

it must be a weekend to get pi$$ed off with our dh, we had a huge barney, on fri night, and we only started speaking an hour ago...aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg

maz, well go i will give you the sticky vibes, i want to go to phillip island.

well girls im gonna confuse you all now as for my TTC, then trying not to TTC, OK, well i have been taking temps, and yesterday and this morning i had a huge rise in my temps, i am now on CD37, but on CD24 i did a OPK test and got a second line, it wasnt a positive, as it has to be darker than the test for it to positive, but i actually recorded it as a + on fertility freind as the next 2 days there was no line, and i did have heaps of O pain as well on that day, but since my temp has gone up i took the +OPK away, and FF has now put me as O on CD34, which was the morning after the lunar calander told me to have sex at 4.48am, and i woke craig up at 3.30am, so i should have been on 13DPO, now im on 3DPO, so now i have to wait another 10 days to know if its a holiday or giving birth!! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggg IM SO CONFUSSED NOW, maybe i should test on valentines day

nessa, you are such a sweety

um chrissy i though that any line meant a bfp?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast