Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #26

anna** - thinking of you and Xander hun. Hope to hear from you soon.

belle - Hopefully you got some good advice regarding the attacks and your marriage issues. Have you been able to do any of the stuff I mentioned the other day?

caddie - STOP GOOGLING!!! you too Anna

shell - what settling techniques have you tried with Ash? Is she too hot or too cold maybe? When you're next online chat to me and we'll throw some ideas around together to try and get her to sleep, without a screaming match.
    What's that book you're reading ATM? Something about sleep ... I wanna buy it but don't know the name.
    My first shift is next Wednesday, which is Nina's first day at daycare too

Thanks everyone. Feeling a bit better today.. though my eyes still feel like powder puffs from crying. Got a nice sms from DH this morning saying he and Jess love me and that i should just do what i need to to relax and let him help me too. So made me feel better.

Chrissy.. aww you poor thing. DH needs to get a better job too as his pay is absolute crap.. but he doesnt even know what he wants to do. He has a Film degree but theres no jobs and currently works on a horse stud looking after race horses.. so he has diddly squat experience in any other industry. Problem too is he is lazy too.. he'll get all motivated and look for a job and then when theres nothing or he doesnt hear back he gives up. They dont realise how long it takes these days to find a job so they need to just keep at it.

Jodi.. oh thats great.. hope you got some good sleep too.

Adele.. yeh i think im going to have to research what to do and what to feed them as i wouldnt have the foggiest. Im seeing my sister this weekend so will ask her what she did with her kids.

Anna**.. oh you poor pet.. i pray that you and Xander will be ok.

Well gonna go clean up before DH gets home.. am going up to my parents this weekend.

Just noticed theres new smileys..

Just popping on as (SURPRISE!!) I'm behind in the things I want to get done today

Anna mate, hope you guys aren't sick. Ach, River's crying, think he's just bored though

Later lovelies.

i have a i lttle girl who is very misserablke today and has a slight temp. i cant put her down AT ALL! She slep 12 hours straight but has been a total COW!
    BBL girls...for personals

Happy five months vy... hope you're feeling better and being a good girl for Mummy!

Stupid question for you maz, but where do you view the photos (or do you have to be a full member to see them).

not sure Rikki IN the platinum general chatter thread and look under January, i think

that pic of vy is absoultly GEORGEOUS MAZ, you are very talented

Yep it is nice (it's also on Maz's homepage I think Rikki), and I don't think non-plat members can see the pics cos I think it's perhaps a privacy thing, like not any old joe can come on bellybelly and see the pics, cos you have to be a paid member? Maybe that's it.

Anyway. I'm going for good now

Oh maz!! Poor vy,Hope she feels better.And ruby has a slight temp to due to her needles.It was 37.4 but panadol helped and it went to 36.1
    Happy 5 months vy you cute thing!!!
    Well i went to the funstaion ans seen my swedish friend and friends from mothers group.I chased the girls up this climbing thing and i have hurt my shoulder blade and pulled a muscle.It was real sore and now its a dull ache and i cant move that arm properly or turn my head.Im hoping it will be gone tommorow(LOL)
    Shell i hope the crying and settling settles down.I have had to do a fair amount of bum wacking lately.

Caddie - I am thinking of you mate if you ever need to talk you have my number, I will give you a call early next week, this weekends a bit difficult for me but I wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and Ruby ....

Shell - thank you for thinking of me mate, big hugs.

Jodi - hi mate thanks for the chat, sorry it was short, lets catchup again...have I tried any techniques.....mmmm you have to tell me again what they were, I do try and try new things but my mind is so fuzzy at the moment from the session yesterday...Lets chat on msn when you are free.

Sharleen - havent forgotten you mate... I promise I hope you are well, will email you or pm you very soon..

Anna** - when you are up to posting about how you went at the doc let us know how you are big hugs.

Maz - hi mate, thank you for all your wonderful support, you are a true friend. xxx

Bel
    xxx

Yay Vy! Congrats on being the spunky chicken for the month! Woo congrats Maz!

Nessa.. that scared the hell outta me the first night Jesse did it, i was just glad he screamed though, and still does when he rolls over. I was going to spend the night on his floor but DH convinced me to sleep in the spare bed next to his room. Does she make any noise or you just find her on her tummy?
    Yay for your computer!! Youre not going to know yourself!

Well Jesse did the scream and cry with the Inlaws again this afternoon.. its seems to be only them now. I wasnt even in the room when he started up, DH was holding him. Then he wouldnt stop.. if they walked over he'd scream at the top of his lungs. I kinda feel really bad but theres nothing i can do about it. My dad told me i wouldnt go to him until i was 1 year old.. maybe Jesse's taking after me in a sense?
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 2nd, 2007 at 03:55 PM.

FU$K!! there ive said it cause we have all had a $hitful month. If its not getting stressout over little [email protected] things, getting hurt or our babies just not settling its other people giving us the $hit$!!!!! Ah needed that!
    Belle - im here any time babe, we're going through this horrid journey together, remember ALL of us are here and he all need a group hug!! ahhhhhhh
    Caddie - Im gonig to bubble wrap you so you dont hurt your self any more. God woman that has got to be so pain full. Send it my way, the pain can go with my toe. IM so glad you got your package. If you need any more of those flowers punched, just let me know and what colour.
    Kelly - dont stress - if you cant any retro flower punch's too, let me know.
    Chrissy - I love taking pics...I cant wait to you see the 'bare' hint hint pic I take for the next one. heheheheh. Im so glad your ticker is back. I love looking at your little darling.
    Anna - im ringing you tonight, dont answer if you dont want, I'll jsut leve an abussive message. lol.
    Nelle - did you get your work done? My wahsing is still sitting waiting to get folded...ah fu$k it, it can wait another day!
    Rikki - im going to change my ticker tonight with the photo I won the comp on.
    Sharleen - thank you for the emails honey, they make my day
    ok, miss VY now has a new party trick, trying to stand on the feet while on her tummy. She drives her face into the ground and screams like a cut snake. Ahhh and she now has nappy rash. first case. Left the nappy off, had her on my lap and twinkle twinkle little star, I now have a little wet patch with brown markings on my 3/4's! Then NIkolaus Jar's his bl00dy ribs, sneezing whilst bent over. Better be a good day tomorrow, its not everyday you turn older.......enough of that.
    Chat later have to make tea for vultures

Maz- Your so right it has been a pretty crappy month, thank god we've all got each other to keep us sane! Hopefully Febuary is going to be much better for us all.
    How's Vy now? Has she settled?

Kellxx- Does he do it with strangers or just the IL's? Whats he like with your parents. Kids are funny, I wonder what it is about them that he finds upsetting.

Nessa83- yay, now you've got your computer you'll become a BB addict like me.

caddie- God what are you doing to yourslf! I told you to relax! You poor bugger, hows the shoulder now?

Jodi- i think I have tried every technique, she is only happy being carried around, MCHN and GP both said its behavioural, she knows what she has to do to get me to pick her up and carry her, yet she won't go to sleep being carried round cause she wants to look at everything while she yawns her head off and rubs her eyes! I think she fights sleep cause she doesn't want to miss a thing.

Well ash rolled for first time this arvo. MIL put her on her tummy and Ash looked up at me which caused her to roll over! yay, I ws very excited but she hasn't done it again, think it was just accidental. Plus she took a few more sips than usual from sippy cup so we're on our way but still have lots more practice before I can leave her confidently knowing she won't go hungry.

Maz.. Thanks maz.. that made me feel better too.
    Lmao sorry i have to laugh.. thats one of those things you bring up at the 21st!
    Have you got some stuff for it? Jesses only had the little touches of nappy rash and i use the Sudocream, always gets rid of it by the next day.
    Ohh is Nikolaus ok? Ouch the poor thing that would hurt!
    Oow what do they look like? Do you make them?

Shellbell.. yeh only with the inlaws. He hasnt seen my dad since Christmas but ive seen my mum and he was fine with them then. Even when i meet up with friends he's fine and smiley. Even a lady at the scrapbooking shop he didnt know came up and i was thinking here we go he's gonna scream and he just lit up with a smile. Yeh i would love to know whats going through his mind. Like out of anyone other than me or DH, he sees them the most as they come around usually once a week and that happens every time. Very strange.
    Ohh yay for Ash!!!!! Wooohoooooo she'll be rolling everywhere now she knows how to do it! Jesse rolled from front to back today 3 times! Ohh i so hope he remembers how to do it as its starting to get a little annoying when he rolls from front to back and screams cos he's stuck

maz - in case I forget, happy birthday for tomorrow. I may not get a chance to come on. Hope you have a good one and your little ones are good for mummy.

shell - hhmmm ... sounds like she's a miss nosey girl that one! Nina can be like that too, thinks she's gonna miss out on something so won't go to sleep. I wish I was down there to help you out. I know I'm no professional at this, but I understand completely how frustrating it is when they're like this.

kel - I still believe it's their approach with him. I reckon their too forceful on him. Tell them to back off a bit and let him register who's in the room. A friend of mine has a bub like that, if you talk too loudly or approach him too quickly he'll scream.

Well Nina got up on her knees today and pushed off with one leg. She moved forward the went flat on her face! Very funny to see. She was on the single bed next to the computer desk so she didn't get hurt or anything. Hopefully she won't start moving around for a while cause her favourite thing in the house is the computer and she'll come straight for it, and all the cords!!!!

YAY for Jesse and Ash on rolling, clever little chickens!

I gotta go and think about dinner now, I think Heath's getting hungry.

kell - pm me your address and I'll send you some flower punches
    Shell - yay for ashleigh rolling over and drinking out of the cup more. Clever little muchkin.
    right oh - back to putting more $hit on ebay. Yep, I have alot. I use to be a buying manager at Cash converters 10 years ago so when ever I saw something really cheap, I just bought it. NOw Ive gotta get rid of my clutter.
    Later chickies

thanks Jodi- not doing much, Jed has to work but my mummy and daddy are coming over in the morning. MAW

Maz i will try and ring for your bday tommorow okaydokey?
    Me,had some nurofen plus to help,if it hasnt settled by mondey will go to drs agin as i need my arm to rock and pat ruby's bum.
    Righto,dog bounty hunters on and then nighty night for me.
    Ps:thanks belle.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast