Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

morning all ! Thanks for my bday wishes!!

I went and had all my waxing done last night so i was not hairy for my
    30th !!!

Having lunch with a friend in Brissy today so loking forward to that..

BBL to catch up more..

Oh, giving my little terror a formula dream feed works! his last booby is around 8.30pm and then its a formula top up, he drinks about 130mls at 10.30 ish and lasts until around 4.40.. so much better.. lets hope it lasts!

xoxo Anna

with anna nicole they are saying it was a drug overdose hmmm. i feel sorry for her 5mth old having to grow up with out her mum and brother now. poor thing.

glad you enjoyed your chinese vanessa. riley is a chubba lol.

6.2kg ... that is so tiny, how cute!! Nina is about 8.5kg now, could be heavier. She's getting really hard to carry around too, especially when I have to feed her at night, and she's half asleep so it's all that dead weight.

A couple of weeks ago Heath and I were ooopysing and not being careful ... well lately I had a lot of discharge (sorry if TMI) and feeling really funny. I'm not due for my period for about 2 weeks, so probably no point testing till then.

maz - I give Nina some food just before bed and it hasn't changed her sleeping habits at all, she's still waking twice a night, and when she feeds at those times it's big feeds. I just wish she'd sleep through, she was such a good sleeper for the first 4 months, sleeping through for 12 hours most nights.
    Last edited by Visitor7; February 9th, 2007 at 09:13 AM. Reason: can't spell

Happy Birthday Anna!!! Hope you enjoy your lunch and that hubby spoils you rotten!
    Happy to ignore Xanders's cries Anna**! Maybe we should just put them in a room and they'll entertain each other.
    Adele - my hubby is 6' 5 so yeah, he's kinda tall
    Chrissy - hugs to you. Must be hard. I know my DH finds it hard working so far away from his princess, and his son lives another four hours south of perth, so that's even harder.
    Nessa - glad you enjoyed your chinese.

I just saw the flash about Anna Nicole on my homepage when i logged on. Her bubba was born when I was in hospy having Ains so similar age to ours... and there is a paternity dispute... that poor little bubba.

Hope you all have a good day

OMG I didnt even realise that Anna Nicole was dead, make syou wonder were her son got the drugs from now when he oded

Morning all,
    Happy Birthday to Lil P

It is a shock bout Anna Nicole, my sister has a theory of she and her son been murdered. She's decided thats her story she's gonna stick with. Her poor daughter though, be interesting to see who is the father.

rikki- Ashleigh does the same thing as Ainsleigh in regards to the screaming everytime shes put in the cot, Ash has improved in the fact that she prolly does it 60% of the time now instead of 100%. I was referred to sleep school few weeks ago but there was a waiting list so am waiting to be contacted but may get some tips that you could try also. At the moment I'm just trying to catch her as soon as she is tired, wrap her, put on her CD and see what happens, sometimes rocking the cot works othertimes nothing works at all and i end up just having to get her up, feed her again and start from scratch.

Jodi- If your not due for 2 weeks the discharge could be related to ovulating now? How did you cope with your first 2 days of work? The expressing work out well?

Nessa83- Ashleigh is only little one too, Ash only weighed 6.1 at her 4 month check but shes been going along the 50% curve.

Anna**- hope your getting some rest in, we had a better night last night thankfully, Ash woke 3 times, nice difference to 5!

Belle- Was thinking bout you last night wondering if you'd done any hypnotherapy yet and how it went.

Had another ****roach in Ashleigh's room last nigt so there I was at 3am her in my arms chasing this roach trying to stomp on it, anyway it got away so all morn I've been paranoid bout this loose Roach in my house!

shell - This is different to ovulating. I ovulated beginning of the week. Who knows, if I am then it's no biggy.
    Work went really well. It's such a cruisy job. Expressing is going great! In 4 minutes I get between 70-100ml at work, from each breast, so I only have to express twice at work, 10am & 2pm. I have about 1000ml in the freezer ATM.
    Hopefully Ash will keep waking only 3 times, or less at night for you. Is she taking to a bottle/sippy cup yet?

I think Nina's gums are causing her some grief today, she's cranky and clingy, or maybe it's cause I'm home with her and she's not at daycare??

Jodi- Still not taking sippy cup, she just won't suck from anything but breast! Just chews everything else. Haven't tried for few days though with the frequent night wakings I been too tired to express. The electric pump sounds fantastic though thats great you're doing so well and its all working out so well for you.
    She could be bit clingy cause she just starting to get used to daycare and not having mummy there all day.

Shell! I have the same murder theory as your sister!! Downside being that, according to my theory, the baby will have to be next, so I'm hoping and praying I'm just being wonderfully dramatic.

Got a little boy here on my lap, grinning when I put a piece of chocolate in my mouth...well, I gotta keep him smiling don't I?

Jodi that's fantastic that work is going so well for you! Glad the expressing is working out!

Hope you never see that ****roach again Shell! (or that if you do, you'll be able to STOMP!)

Hope everyone's enjoying their day! xo

ETA: Actually, expressing question: How long does it take our boobs to fill back up? Cos I might need to express for when I go to youth group tonight (xtreme games, there will be sumo suits involved ) but I don't want to express then not have anything left for a normal day feed. Any tips?

OMG Nelle sumo suits, sounds like fun. Sorry not sure about how long it takes to fill. Maybe give them 1/2 hr after a feed and have big drink. Goodluck. Will be sending you a pm in a min, have a quick question.

Happy Birthday LittleP.

Eithan's being sick (again), better go.

Love

Thanks Helen, I'll have a big glass of water after this. PM'd you back too, they call me 'Nelle, nelle, the quick PM returner'. It's true.
    What's wrong with your little man? Spewing cos he's got a bug, or spewing cos it's just a spewy day?

Well, I've got poop all done today. Might hang some nappies on the line. And wash something that isn't nappies for once. xo

Nelle- I think it can vary per person apparantly they are always filling up, just each individual fills at different speeds. Do you need to express so he can have that expressed milk while your in your sumo suit? Maybe you could express just before you go that way he has his feed there and then your boobs will be okay for his feed after that.

Nelle-Thanks have answered your PM. I think he has a bit of reflux again, it comes and goes. Nothing like the early days though.

Eithan is nearly 6mths old now and I will give you an update of weight and lenght when he has his chk-up, but just to give you an idea of size in comparision for the 4mth age. He was 60cm and 5.6kgs. Bella was huge at 65cm and 7kgs ( but suprisingly not chubby, like Eithan is)

Hope you are all well.

Love

nelle - I can express about 50ml within an hour of feeding Nina. How much are looking at expressing? You can always express in-between feeds, or like shell said express just prior to when he's due.

Well Nina is FINALLY cutting a tooth It's up the top. I heard a clang when feeding her this morning and it's quite sharp.

yay nina ull be chomping on every thing soon care full mum

Whoo a toothy peg, that's impressive El Nina!!

Well youth groups from 7-10 and church is only 5min from here so perhaps I'll do a 6:30ish feed, and then if Riv hasn't settled when I get home I'll feed him again.

i rang mum up today for a chat, and after about 10 minutes, she informed me that its dads birthday( i am the only one of their kids that make a effort when it comes to birthdays) I said it cant be its september, with me looking at the calander, it took me 5 minutes to actually comprehend that it was actally 9th feb........

YAY For Nina's first tooth!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast