Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

Yay for Nina's tooth. Bella had her top ones come through first aswell and I think Eithan is trying to get a top one too, although it looks ages away.

HUgs and LOL Chrissy,I hope that your dad wasnt too worried about it.(you must be pregnant, thinking like that)

I hope that River goes well tonight Nelle.

Eithan is on the floor with no nappy on, I am trying to encourage him to roll as he will only move around with no nappy on. But he is a little fountain and he moves around so much it gets everywhere. I cant keep up with moving around the towel. I am going to go into spotlight within a week and buy a big piece of cute printed curtain material that is rubber backed to put on the floor. We are getting new carpet soon (cream) before we sell the house and I dont want him soiling it all.

Anyway better go think about ordering tea. Slarck arse me I'm ordering Pizza.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; February 9th, 2007 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Chrissy

Yay Nina - be gentle on mummy though honey.
    Chrissy - get a f$$king test man...thinking like that yourve gotta be pg
    Helen - I think thats an excellent idea about the rubber backed curtain, you clever woman.
    Nelle - have fun tongiht, hope your bb's dont get 'slamed' to much
    Shell , caddie, Belle, anna, annat, Rikki, Sharleen, Kell, ambz, Litle P - how are you guys
    ok, Vy is officially on the move. She tummy crawled for about 2 feet today and had the biggest spack cause it was all to much , then proceeded to roll to me. that was my first biggy, second one, WIlhelm decided today, after 2 years of not wearing long sleeves, jumper, jackets and long trousers like cargos and trackies, that he wants to. I cried my eye's out. I went through his cupboard with him, getting the cloths out to sell on ebay and he said no, i want to weat that now. He put on his buzz jacket and his blue cargo pants. Jed walked in and just said dont cry but it was too late. Oh no more stupid looks in winter when he's wearing shorts and a t-shirt on an 8 degree day. THANK GOD!
    Very happy so im going to go play on my new overlocker
    xxmaz

Thats great maz! Must be a wonderful feeling when you have a win!!!
    Ruby almost rolled! couldnt get her arm out the way though and i see a white dot!!!So a toothy peg soon.She reminds me of a grinning cabbage patch doll! Im trying to find one that shares her bday!
    Annat hope you havnt gone awol from maz's comments.She just has your best interests at heart like we all do.Adele took it okay! she just punched maz through the screen.
    Nice to see you helenp! no more spewies eithan.
    Belle sorry i missed you,still in bed!

Ness - the only difference with WIlhelm is everything in our world is termoil for him, and im the one putting him through it all.

Thats it, Dh wont be divorced he will be dead.

So apparently he volunteered me to be the taxi driver picking him, his mates and his mate's girlfriend up 20min away at god knows what time after they float down the river tomorrow. I said no it wasnt fair seeing as they yet again planned something that myself and Jess (other mate's g/f) couldnt go to because of the kids. So now Im apparently a beeyotch and blacklisted by his friends because I refused to taxi them home with a baby who is cranky and hates his carseat. Am I a bad person/friend for doing this? They always expect those of us with kids to fit in with their plans but never do they take into account that a) we have children and they choose to have friends with children to consider and just arent as flexible or carefree as they are; and b) that our partners have responsibilities as husbands/boyfriends and fathers, they cant just keep making plans that dont include us and expect us to like it.

This is seriously the last straw. I am sick of him putting his friends before us. Ive been battling this for years with him and I just cant do it anymore

Dont worry Maz Im not offended, we arent TTC right now anyway because I have to have tests done, plus you need to have sex to get pregnant and the way I am right now that aint ever going to happen.

Nes ya biartch, stop it im crying!
    annaT - whta @r$eholes mate. why dont you and jess go and do something together with the kids and NOT tell the others. Start doing things without telling DH and see how he likes it. Man, this is why Johnny howard banned guns!

Maz.. thats so great.. oh im so happy for you! I got the flowers in the mail today! Thank you soo much!!! Theyre soo cool! I wish i had a girl they'd look so pretty.. may just have to do a page for Jess with them anyways!

Jesses had those little white lumps on his gums now for weeks.. wush theyd hurry up and come through, might stop all his whinging!

Maz.. Ness is right... everything happens for a reason and i believe that Wilhelm was given to you also because you are capable of showing him the love he needs.. he is a very lucky boy to have you you know.. you are such a great person, dont ever blame yourself anything. :hugs:

AnnaT.. well all i can say is stand your ground mate.. you dont deserve to be walked over like that.. you are no ones slave. No way are you a bad person for doing this.. your DH needs to know that having a baby isnt just the mother's responsibility, its his child too.. i dont know what you are to do regarding your relationship with him, thats something i guess you have to figure out and decide for yourself what to do.. but dont let anyone make you feel guilty because you refuse to let them walk all over you. Make sure you just look after yourself and Jett ok.. you two are more important than anyone else.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 9th, 2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: AnnaT

caddie - maz had $hit chucked at her all night lol. i like it if some has to say something they say it to the person and NOT behind there backs. I got a doll for akira that has the same birthday and it a baby one lol.

Maz- thats GREAT news about wilhelm. And Vy WOW thats good to hear she is going to be going everywhere now.

Annat - all i can say is do what you think is right and try not to think its the wrong thing cause you have to do what is best for jett as well now. And im telling you It is bloody hard to bring up a kid on your own so please think before you act cause its not just your life its jetts as well that you will be changing. like maz said make a day of you and your friend to go out and not tell him the shock might help him see what he is going to be missing.

kellxx- how has your day been hope jesse has been good for you. he is so cute i just want to bring him over to play with riley lol. ill do the banking tomorrow morning so it should be in your bank by monday hopefully unless my bank wants to be like australia post lol.

later girls

Adele

Hi Adele
    Sorry i missed you on msn before.. had to do the grocery shopping.. the cupboard was bare! That sux they didnt arrive today! Hopefully theyll be there monday then.
    Jess has been pretty good today... just the usual whinging but am starting to get use to it! lol Hope you had a good day.

Well im off to bed.. sweet dreams little ones...

Finally Ashleigh is asleep! All last week she was going down around 7:30-7:45 but last few nights been hard to settle.

AnnaT- God I would be so ****ed too. As if you have nothing better to do than taxi people around! He needs to learn that he has to put family first, mates second.

okay gotta get back and watch princess diaries, just been jumping on here in the ads.

AnnaT - I agree with the others, it really sounds as though you need some time out - even if only for a day or so. Tho I would tell your DH that you are heading off for a day or two, but not necessarily where you are going etc if you don't want to.

Maz - I'm with all the girls on this one. You are doing an awesome job raising those kids of yours. Big WOO HOO!!! on your little man wearing winter clothing as well as to getting an overlocker.

Rikki - How's Ainsleigh going on her solids now? Did you try something other than the rice cereal? Next week I'm starting Xander on baby porridge (if he'll take it )

Caddie - That's awesome news that Ruby nearly rolled, her neck muscles must be getting stronger!

Jodi - for El Nina's first toothy peg... let us know how BFing goes!

Chrissy - at you still thinking it is September!

Helen - Great idea about using rubber back curtain as a nappy free time mat! I'm going to Spotlight tomorrow.

Shell - Xander has only just gone down after a whole lot of protesting. Maybe Ash is still doing her 4-5 month growth spurt as my little guy carried on for over a month on that one. I hope sleep school gets you in soon - and please, share the tips!

Talking about growth spurts... I really how much longer I can keep up with Xanders' ever growing milk requirements, I had an awesome supply but even I'm struggling now . I'm getting to the point where I am now considering for the first time giving him a formula top-up - as yet again, he is obviously starting another growth spurt and the BF'ing frenzy that comes with it.

****! Xander is going to be SIX MONTHS OLD next week! Where has the time gone?

ok girls, just quickly as i'm zonked! woo hoo maz on the wardrobe win. you must be so proud of your little man.
    annat - think you need to do some serious thinking without ryan around.
    anna** - maybe the solids will help keep xander fuller and therefore requiring less booby juice. i gave ainsleigh avocado yesterday and today (i know i said i would wait....) i also finally bought one of those food trap thingos.
    shell - ains went down without protest tonight, but i let her stay up till she was well and truly zonkered... 9.15pm. maybe i need to drop a day sleep so she is tired earlier.

well girls, i need to hit the hay. i picked up my wedding album today (finally finished) and it is absolutely awesome. afraid anna and caddie will have to have a peek and tell you how good it is as it is huge...will never be leaving the house! hope all those bubba's sleep well tonight.

night girls xx

Hey girls, just finishing feeding Riv, Rans is zonked next to me on the couch, apparently Riv screamed for poor Rans quite a bit so Rans is exhausted from playing distracting games. Little boys is staring and smiling at me now, so I guess he missed me - gotta admit, it's a lovely feeling Nice to have a snuggle, but it is TOTALLY time for this little guy to go to BED!!
    Time for the big guy to go to bed too, from the look of it. Night from me xo

HUgs Sharleen, poor little Talitha.

Just quickly, ugh no sleep for me. I will do personals maybe tonight.

Love

Good Morning all.

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JESSE!!!!!

Anna**.. oh i know.. i cant believe Jesse is 5 months, and Xander will be 6 months old! Thats half a year!! Theyre going to be having their first birthdays before we know it!!

Sharleen.. aww poor Talitha.. accidents happen unfortunately..

Nelle.. hehe poor Rans..

AnnaT.. hope youre going ok mate.. we're here for you if you need us ok :hugs:

Well Jess slept from 8pm until 7am this morning with no breaks inbetween! omg! So proud! We're getting a buffet cabinet unit thing delivered today that i won on ebay... very excited.. now we can get rid of these dangerous bookshelves we have for when Mr Man starts hoovering around.

Well gonna go grab some breaky while he's happy playing with his gym.

Hope everyone had a good nights sleep.

xx

HAPPY 5 MTHS JESSE.

sharleen- sorry to hear you have to pay out for the damage. poor Talitha the mother should have known it was a mistake and that the wind blew the door.

kellxx- thats alright we had that thursday lol bit was pretty bad. thats good jesse was a good boy for mummy yesterday hopefully he will be today.

well im off to a busy day today and ill catch up with everyone later today.

Adele

Just a qwuicky before I got to the post office
    Holly $hit Sharleen - what a cow to say there's a dent when there isnt one. I would have dented her head!
    Thank yo everyone for giving me woo hoos for Wilhelm, I can hear the little bugger telling nikolaus - shut up for gods sake - I never say that (heheheheh)
    BBL their fighting now

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast