Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

Oh and just gotta say to check out my website cause I've added some new pics.

Well girls, we have had the most awesome day as far as getting it all together. ainsleigh did not get up till
    8am (an hour later than usual) then she had bottle when she woke,
    rice cereal at 9am,
    sleep from 9.30 - 11.15am (longer than usual)
    bottle straight away then pumpkin at 12pm
    sleep from 2.30pm - 3.15pm
    then pumpkin at 5pm followed by bottle and now she is in bed at 6pm!! lets see if she stays that way, as she fell asleep in my arms and i have just transferred her to the cot. so far so good. she dropped a bottle with all the extra solids and also dropped a sleep, but i'm just so happy that the day went so well. my CHN told me that solids makes no difference to the way they sleep, but ainsleigh certainly slept well this morning.

fingers crossed we can keep this up! ainsleigh has her physio appt on tuesday. bumped in to my good friend at the shops today who is a midwife and she noticed the same problem with her foot so i'm glad we are adressing the issue early.

i spoke too soon ..... she woke an hour later, had another bottle and is now happily trying to type on my lap. oh well, was still a good day with the eating etc

AnnaT.. id say he's on the move! They call that Commando Crawling. Time to break out the child locks!

Jodi... yeh i love it when he talks to his dummy.. he makes the conversation sound so interesting.. like.. waahhh ohhh ooowww whhhaa oohhhh.. hehe

Shellbell.. hope everything goes will for your FIL.. mine's having his cat scan on Friday. Eh thats a tad annoying.. glad you were feeling better though.. was it just a 24 hour thing? Or is there something youre not telling us?? Ohh love those photos.. Ash is such a spunka chicken!

Rikki.. thats great Ains is liking her solids.. hope Jesse gets like that too..

Nessa.. yeh thats what i was wondering with Jess too.. the past few weekend's we've had something on so he hasnt been use to saying home and seeing dad there all day either.
    I think Jess slept for a total of about an hour today.. he went to sleep at about 8.15pm without too much trouble and hasnt woken (he normally does about half hour into it).. id say he's totally warn out.

We gave Jesse his first solids today!!!! He was so unsure about it all, was so cute... kept looking at me like whats going on mum, what is that? In the end he started to get use to having it in his mouth. Will give him some more tomorrow.

Well im off to bed... DH said he'd let me have a sleep in tomorrow (YAY!!!) when Jess wakes at 7ish for his bottle... i double ill be able to sleep in.. havent for 5 months!! But will definately give it a go. Ok eyes are now literally popping out.

Good night Johnboy....

Ciao ciao

xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 10th, 2007 at 09:44 PM.

AnnaT - Wow.. he is going great guns, especially as far as I am aware, boys are usually slower than the girls to get going!

Caddie - How was dinner tonight? Hope you had a glass (or two) of 'Mummys Helper'

Jodi - Thanks so much for taking the time to e-mail me all that stuff... I really appreciate it. Funnily enough, Xander was brilliant today as far as sleep goes. I've just swapped him over from 3 daytime naps to 2 and he has been so much better. Will see if it continues to work.

Rikki - Is Ainsleigh already on 3 meals? I have been wondering when to do that with Xander as atm he is on 2. This morning I gave him a bottle of formula (for the first time) instead of his solids and he wolfed down 180mL like I was giving him cordial!!! You got into the physio fast.. the wait times NOR are about 2 months.

Nelle - I must go check my local library out for that book (who is the author?), if they don't have it I would love to loan it from you at some stage.

Kellxx - Congrats to little Jesse for his first encounter with solids and to being 5 months. What did you try him on? I hope you took a photo for your homepage that we can check out... I so love the faces some babies pull when they taste foods.

Nessa - The mental picture I have of Teleah painting with nail polish is so funny, I'm really glad to hear that she didn't get your sheets.

Shell - I'm off to go check out your piccies now. sending lots of positive thought vibes to your family re your FIL.

Maz - Hows' the new overlocker going?

Belle - HELLO!!! where are you ?

Anna, I wasn't going to post so you all didnt know that I was up late again But I HAD to because that ticker pic of Xander is Way Too Beautiful!! He's a real cutie mate.
    (and off the top of my head, I think the author's name is Gary Chapman, I'll let you know if I was wrong though)
    Nite! xo

well girls the news you all want to hear. #7 is on HIS way

POAS this morning with FMU and there it was

all the DTD has paid off, the girls in the TTC threads are wondering how we can BD so much ( if you look at my chart you can see what they mean LOL)

ANYWAY IM DUE ON 25/10/07,13 MONTH GAP if all goes well

the thing that gave it away for me was forgetting dads birthday and thinking it was september!! I had a extra few glasses of wine last night, i must have known that there wont be any for a 9 months now........i feel a bit bad though

craig just said....you play with a loaded gun, see what happens........mmmm, we are pretty happy,just pray it all goes well, now i have to deal with the first 12 worriying weeks!

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSY

Sharleen - mumma & bubba ??? really ??? what a clever girl!

brekkie is ready so bbl

WTG Chrissy!

and Sharleen... already saying Mumma and Bubba. Wow

Nelle - Thanks matey, we reckon he's pretty cute too the full size piccy is on our homepage.

WOW Ambah is such a big girl saying mumma & bubba

OMG OMG!!! YYYYYYAAAAYYYYYY!!! CONGRATULATIONS CHRISSY!!!! *happy dance*

Just had a lovely sleep in thanks to my darling hubby getting up with Jesse on his day off So better go make him some breaky.. will be back for personals and will get Jess's funny food face up on his website for you all to see hehe

xx

Congrats chrissy!!! fantastic news.I knew it would be a bfp as when i first tested with ruby it ws negative.You had all the signs woman!!!!

Congrats Chrissy!
    I knew as soon as you said you were going to stop trying that you would get a BFP! Thats always the way. Must have been that night you woke DH at 3am or whatever time it was that told you you would conceive!

Nessa83- Its nice to get some time to yourself isn't it. Even for couple hours. Good on DH I hope he makes it a regualr thing for you.

Kellxx- Yeah just 24hr thing, can't be anything else seeing as we still haven't dtd yet! So did you get to video Jesse with solids? Can't wait to start Ashleigh. Hope everything goes okay with your FIl cat scan on Fri.

rikki- Its great when you get a good day with bubs. How did she end up settling last night? Hope she was a good girl.

Sharleen- Sounds like you've got clever little bubba there.

I forgot to say at the BBq yesterday, we let Ash suck on a piece of canterlope and watermelon and she loved it. She was really sucking away on them and I wondered why she can't suck like that on a sippy cup or bottle!

YAY Chrissy - oh mate how exciting. IM so happy for you. you'll be due around the time we all start. Its so gotta be a boy!
    Shell - fantastic that ashleigh is eating fruit. she must like sweet things.
    Sharleen - yay on Ambah saying mumma and bubba. I though Vy was saying mum but thought it was just my wishfull thinking..maybe she is.
    AnanT - defently say that he's on his way to crawling. Vy goes backwards. Feel like putting reversing noise on her butt.
    Nelle - thanks for the info on that book. What activities did you end up doing for the boys at church? Can I use you as a guinne pig aswell?
    Anna - getting the pattern out for the sleeping bags today. Gotta have a try at this. OMG at Xander skulling formula still it might give you a break to
    Rikki - yay on all that sleep. SOunds like growth spurt time again.
    Kell - yay for Jesse starting solids
    Caddie - hello chickie hows the girls going today, did you get sleep last night?
    Jodi - fantastic news that El Nino has a tooth.
    HEllo Bell hon - how are you and darling Julia Goolia
    Hello everyone else. Sorry if I forgot you but Im dying to jump in the shower.
    Big week for first with us all. IM again so happy for you Chrissy. OH I cant wait until october now!
    BBL

Time for a new thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567