Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #28

Happy 5 months jesse!!!
    Poor talitha and and you too sharleen.Another thing you dont need to sort out!
    Annat:wow,i agree with the girls,go out and dont tell him.Sounds to me he wants to have the single life too which cant happen when you have a family.
    Aaron and i had a huge bust up last night.We got so angry at each other but i think it was a good thing to let it out? Millana is being a total turd and wants us to sit with her until she goes to sleep.I have to rock ruby then sort millana out which ****es me off and its unfair i do it night after night.He started her doing this and im left with the mess.I dont have this problem in the day.She will cry and scream until she wakes ruby or just about spews so i think she knows she can get away with it at night.We actually pushed each other and i told him to leave.But both of us felt terrible later and sick to the guts that we got to that point.The kids are just being fustrating right now.Ruby woke at 230am and wouldnt go back till 315am and millana wakes up at 5am.Tonightg we are going to keep them up or at least millana until 8pm.See if 1/2 makes a difference.
    Okay enough whinging,another day to start afresh.

morning all.... had a great bday.. thanks for your well wishes.. So far i am loving being 30! .. waiting for dirty thirty to happen ( well DH is looking forward to it!)

Will read over last couple of pages and do personals when i have unpacked some more boxes????? enough already!

oh,, i cant get britney spears "ooops i did it again" out of my head!!! Driving me insane!!!!!!

xoxo Anna

that must have been frustrating sharleen, i'm like you. accidents happen, it's not like she did it deliberately and i'm sure you apolgised. geeez. some people.
    caddie - sorry to hear you and aaron had a big fight. i must tell you that leaving ainsleigh up that extra hour last night made all the difference...went to bed without a scream (still a little grizzle, but she has to have the last word!) she is still asleep and it's 7.30am not a peep yet. my question to you girls is how long do your kids sleep during the day, as maybe i am letting her get too much sleep in the day so she does not want to go to bed at night. she usually has 45mins x3, but one of those can go to two hours every few days. she has also been sneaking in a 20min power nap on her play mat at about 5pm lately, so those are definatley going even if i have to bang a saucepan near her ears

Kell - Happy five months to Jesse. Can't believe how quickly they are growing!!

OK girls, I'm going to take advantage of the fact my girl is still snoozing by crawling back in to bed. She always sleeps late when sam is on night shift as i get the 6.30am phone call so am awake anyway... then when he is on day shift it's awake at 6.30am. Do you think she's playing mind games with her Mummy?!?

nelle - glad you had fun last night, and that Riv was a turd for Daddy.... sometimes I think Daddy's need to experience the difficult side to parenting.

just a quicky girls.........
    well the answer you girls all want..........
    you will have to wait till this arvo, yes i am buying a test today, probably to early i know, but i want to get on the TURPS tonight, so i thought i better.......but im only 9dpo, so it might not be a definite BFP or BFN yet..........

Ill keep you posted

Morn all,
    We ended up having good night, woke twice then woke at 7 and went back to sleep til 9!
    We are off today for a family get together with Df family, just a nice day to relax before Fil has his tests on Tues to see if the cancer has spread.

CAddie - I hope that today brings a clearer mind for you both. Yep, I agree sometimes its good to get it out, atleast you hugged and made up afterwards.
    Sharleen - hope your ok matie. been thinking of you heaps lately although I dont post it.
    AnnaT - I agree with Sharleen, maybe councilling is the way to go for you to, at least there will be a refery if things got out of hand.
    Shell - give FIL a big sloppy kiss from us all. thinking of your family mate.
    Little P - are you singing that for Chrissy or YOU!!!! you did want a third didn't you?~
    Chrissy - cant wait to see if you are pg..oh im so excited now

Happy 5 Months Jesse!!!
    Huge hugs Caddie
    Whoohooo for Wilhelm

BUsy, busy, busy, catch you all later

Love

BFN...sorry to dissapoint you all........

but hey, AF is not due to thursday ( i think) and im only 9dpo, so its still very early

so now i can have a few glasses of wine tonight

Just a quick one as my head is about to expload from frustraition.. Jesse must know its his 5 months today as he's decided to party all day so far and wont sleep... he's got the hypo bug.. whenever i try and put him down he just jumps around legs and arms kicking while squeeling! He's been awake now since 7am! He's sitting on his bouncer atm talking to his dummy.. its the only place he can be that semi relaxes him.. and whenever i look over at him he gives me this sweetest little smile.. cheeky bugger!!

Hope everyone's bubs arent partying like mine!

Nope, no parties here, mine was snoozing on the rug, now he's watching tv. And I'm eating a slurpee that Darling Rans got for me!
    The power was off here most of the morning, so we might have an OOH! Was going to say barbeque, but I've just remembered that it's a young adults (church) bbq at some friends place tonight! Anyway, I have to check and see if anything unfroze. I don't think it would have though.

Wow our babies are getting old hey! 5 and 6 months! Yikes! Riv's only 4 and a half months!

Have fun tonight Chrissy and take care mate

Annat, counselling sounds like a good option about now. Then if someone tells Ry that he's doing something wrong, it's not you nagging him about his faults he's hearing it from a professional, and a counsellor might be able to show you some ways you can encourage Ryan to help you out a bit more.

Actually that's got me thinking about Love Languages - anyone else heard of this? Ran's love language is 'acts of service' so um that's a reminder to me that I'd better clean the house before he gets home!

Hope you have a really enjoyable day with df's family Shell.

And Caddie, how are things going with Aaron today? Do you feel like you've cleared the air and are on each other's wavelength a bit more?

Ah nuts, think my slurpee's melting. xo

I dont know nelle.He is working all day.Again.Tonight we go to a friends house for tea.Something fun for a change and tommorow kings park for lunch.So who knows.At least we are talking and he did kiss me goodbye this morning.
    Hopefully millana will be good as she has not had an arvo sleep.

nelle - I read about those love languages a couple of years ago. It's quite interesting.

kel - whenever Nina is cracking the s**ts, which is right now, I put her in her bouncer and she too talks to her dummy. Cheeky little things aren't they.

anna** - I'll email you tomorrow with some growth spurt stuff. Nina's started up again. Bummer cause her 6 month needles are due next week!! And so are Xanders.

annat - I like Nelle's idea (or was this mentioned before, sorry can't remember). Counselling is always a good idea to get things out in the open, in a controlled environment, that way you can't / won't scream at each other.

Nina just cracked the biggest tantrum ever, squealing at the top of her lungs at us, Heath and I just stood there and laughed at her. If she thinks chucking tantrums will get her anywhere, she'd better think again!!

Been a good weekend so far, last night Heath and I went out to dinner by ourselves and left Nina at mum's for a few hours. She slept the whole time so she was good.
    We've just come back from Harvey Norman where we just bought a new tv ... 42' Panasonic Plasma! NICE!!! We'll be picking it up tomorrow, and we'll mount it on the wall in the lounge room. Our current TV will go in the other lounge room which is carpeted, where I spend my days playing with Nina ... I need TV to watch in that room.
    We're going tenpin bowling tonight with my family, and MIL is coming over to look after Nina, although Nina will be in bed.
    A little boohoo ... Ebay deleted my breast pump listing cause it violates some stupid rules. They reckon cause I didn't specify that it came in the original box. They could have emailed to let me know to change it first, instead of just deleting it! I had bids on it too!!

Nelle - please explain love language to me

Those Mama's whove been there done that, can you tell me what the first indications of crawling are? Reason Im asking is Jett has started pulling up onto his knees and is dragging himself, face and arms flat on the ground, around the house! Sometime he pulls up on his arms but cant sustain it and drops back to the ground. Its quite funny to watch until he cries lol

annat- yes they are the frist signs of crawling wont be long now..

Ohh Annat, that sounds cute! Poor little guy!

The 5 Love Languages is just a theory about how people love and recognise love, saying that we all have a primary love language and then maybe some secondary love languages.
    They are:
    -Acts of Service (doing stuff for people)
    -Physical Touch (all kinds, not just sex, otherwise most men would say they were this one!)
    -Gifts
    -Quality time
    -Words of affirmation

So for example, Rans love language is Acts of Service, so he feels loved when I do things for him. His natural way of showing me love is acts of service too, so know when he does the shopping or washing for me, he's showing me love. However, my main love language is Physical Touch, so I feel the most loved when I'm getting a back rub or cuddle.

It's a pretty interesting book, and the theory can apply to our kids too, some really love it when we help them with homework or help clean their room, others prefer quality time and others get a kick out of our approval!
    I have two copies I can lend if anyone wants a read, it's a pretty easy read, lots of stories

Better go, I'm addicted to this stinking online nappy hunt

well everyone we just got home from a long drive we seem to have went everywhere now everyone is tired lol.

nessa- we were thinking of giving tomorrow a miss as the kids where in the car a fair bit today they might like some home time with there toys. sorry.

well im off the bath and shower the kids.

habve a great night.

adele

Hi all,
    We had a nice day out today. FIL seems to be going okay, they're having trouble sleeping from worry as to be expected but he is staying quite positive and optimistic which is good. Pity the weather turned bad though, we had to huddle under the rotunda and have our BBQ.
    Being out meant Ashleigh hardly slept so she was very grizzly and hard to settle tonight. We finally heard back from the settling clinic, our appt isn't til March 1st so another 3 weeks to wait.

Nelle- it does sound quite intersting the 5 love language, i wouldn't mind borrowing one of your books. Maybe we could plan a meet up somewhere and I can borrow the book and get to meet you and River, oh and anyone else who wants to come along.

AnnaT- Sounds like you'd better child proof the house, Jett is on the move!

Jodi- Thats fantastic you are getting time out without Nina, ahh that is my dream to be able to go on a night out with Df and no baby, just something simple like dinner and a movie. How was bowling? You win? Whats the deal with e-bay? Can't you sell breast pumps without the box? I got rid of my box but prolly will keep pump anyway til after next child.

caddie- Hows everything with DH? Hope you enjoyed your dinner tonight and got to have some time to relax.

I think I may need early night tonight, was bit annoyed at Df last night. he was out and I suddenly felt really ill and started vomiting so at 11pm I called him and told him to come home cause if Ash wakes I'll need his help so I'm not chucking on her. He says okay he'll leave and come home. Anyways after awhile I dozed off then at midnight he texts me asking if I'm okay. Luckily I was feeling alot better but I was ****ed cause he said he was coming home to help me and if i wasn't any better what the hell would I have done! I don't want to get too ****ty with him though cause he is trying to cope with his dad and all.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast