Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #29

Morning all.
    Gave Ash her dreamfeed at 10:30 and again she still woke at 11:30 but this time I didn't even go in cause i know if she see's me she'll be expecting booby. She wasn't upset it was more calling out to me then she was sort of grizzly crying with lots of pauses and after 15mins she went to sleep and didn't wake for a feed til 3. So hopefully after a few nights she will just automatically go back to sleep cause she'll have learnt she doesn't need me. When she did wake at 3 she thought it was playtime cause i was chasing that ****roach i'd been trying to get since last week! And yes its finally dead. So it took awhile for her to settle back to sleep!
    Yuck I can hear her all the way in the lounge and smell a big poo! What has she been eating?!

caddie- Stuff the housework, i think you should try have a nap instead!

Anna**- God I hope Xander isn't going to keep continuing the constant wake ups for his mummy.

Jodi- have a good day in the office.

little*princess- thats great he can sleep thru on booby juice, clever boy!

Nelle- Could you ask your mum or someone to help you buy that bag and pay them back in instalments? Maybe go halvies? I will have to see it. Must be fantastic for the price.

Well Ashleigh whinged all thru our dinner last night then as soon as we got home shes all happy! Matt bought me tatts pack, had 3 scrathies and powerball ticket and every scratchie won a prize ($18 all up) so that means my powerball ticket also has to be a winner!

Morning girls! Yay Little P on Alexander sleeping through without formula! Did he have a big day yesterday too, or do you think it was the food which made all the difference?

Sharle, the couches come with an ottoman too (that you can put stuff in) and so you can still put your feet up in the middle seats, and you wouldn't be reclining while watching movies anyway would you, otherwise you couldn't see the screen

Kell, Riv still hasn't giggled for me, just makes super happy noises, but he giggles sometimes for my mum and for Rans. I'm not fussed, he's a pretty laid back kid, and I can still tell when he's enjoying himself.

Hurrah for killing that ****roach Shell! That's great that Ash resettled herself last night! You must be right, it must be a behavioural thing, not a hungry need. All the best with getting her to eventually sleep right through that time!

Caddie, I hope your back stops hurting! And that you can get a nap. Or at least a nice strong coffee

HAPPY 6 MONTHS XANDER!!!!!!!!!

Wow thats come by so fast Anna! Only 5 weeks for us "babies" of the group!

As usual Dh did not disappoint me, I got ZILCH for V Day. Oh well after I didnt get upset about it as I wasnt surprised he felt really bad lol Esp cause I managed to get him a card atleast. So he made big promises about Mothers Day and never forgetting our wedding anniversary again and soon he will do something for me just cause. I hate it that I cant believe it so hopefully he surprises me by keeping his word. My lovely sister had sms'd him and gave him idea's on what to do hahaha She promised a night of babysitting while her and her boyfriend are here this weekend so we can go to dinner and a movie. She's also bringing home made dark chocolate hearts she made for her boyfriend for V Day. She also made him a chocolate basket with choc covered strawberries and cherries in it AND a heart shape cake with choc icing and strawberries and cream in the middle. She's a great cook! Have I made you all want chocolate yet????

Better go bub is yelling at me. BBL.

hi girls,
    just a quick post as i have to go to MG and DH is home so trying to spend as much time with him...

Happy 6 months Xander!!! welcome back Laurin

Big V day for us.... (we watched Devil wears Prada too Nelle and had rack of lamb and I made DH a choccie cake) but Ainsleigh sat up unassisted, sat forward in the car (her legs were scrunched up on the back of the seat so had to turn her around) and cut her first tooth!!!! Big day for our little girl.

Best go jump in the shower... hello everyone, try to get back and do personals later....

Time for a new thread!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678