Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #29

Maz,sorry to hear you are having a hard time.If i lived near you,you know id help you out.Hope the agression with wilhelm is a passing phase as i do remember you saying he is usually a gentle soul.
    My hubby got me flowers last nite! mind u they are half dead.When i pointed this out he said i know but its all they had.Why bother wasting money or go to a different shop.Of corse i got him a lovely card and new undies and boxers.I went and spent his money today instead on a new pair of jeans.
    Millana went great at daycare and cried for 10 min after she realised id gone,.but once told i was at shops she was happy.
    BBL ruby restless.

maz- hope you can help wilhelm out as best as you can. your a stubborn person lol. like wilhelm im guessing lol.

lp- i just give riley breakfast and dinner at the moment he will start to have lunch in a few weeks he seems happy and isnt looking around for more food yet. i go by him they will tell you if they are still wanting more.

sorry i havent been on here very much but i just cant be bothered coming on at the moment i just want to be alone as im having a hard time with simon at the moment and i need to sort him out before he gets out of hand.

later people

Adele

Caddie - im thinking Wilhlem is like this at the moment cause of al lthe new things going on in his life, eg new kinder times and teachers, new school times. I could pull my hair our at the moment. GRRR at arron for getting you half dead flowers. Luck it wasnt me, I would have thrown them at him.lol. And babe, I know you'd be here for me if we were closer.
    Adele - keep chin up matie and who's being stuborn...me NEVeR! PMSL
    RIkki - DH having a facial..I might do that for Jed for fathers day. what a great idea!
    $hit have to pick Nikolaus up from school
    BBL

LP.. Jesse only has the one lot at the moment as he only started on Saturday. He's been having that at around 1.30pm (lunch) but from tomorrow im going to move it to his 9.30am-10am feed (being breakfast feed) and will introduce some veges as his dinner at 5.30pm.

DH just came home with a huge bunch of flowers for me. Theyre red tulips. Theyre so gorgeous. I told him not to get me any too.. awww gotta love him.

@}-----%-------------- A Rose for you all

kellxx- you lucky thing i never get any thing for v day. but this year i had a bottle of vodka given to me from him thats really handy to having the house lol imm be drinking it all the time if i could lol. i dont drink at all.

maz- thanks for the small chat his arvo it made me feel a bit better. talk to you some more tomorrow. got akira's 4yr old check up at the kindy thats going to be fun im waiting to see what else they think is wrong with her lol. last year it was her feet this year it is that she cant write her name to well. but what 4yr old can. so im looking forward for a fight with the kindy tomorrow lol. ill tell you what happens lol. love the ticker.

caddie - guys are funny when they have to get flowers lol. simon always manages to pick out the dead bunch and buys them lol. it like they dont see them dead. wow new jeans i would love to wear jeans again hopefully by my birthday i will be in a pair. fingers crossed. millana will get used to you leaving her at the daycare. but mind you ive never had that problem with akira cause i was always in and out the house when she was little going to take mum work and all that.

well girls im of for the night got lots to do .

talk to you all tomorrow

Adele

p.s maz ill sms you when i get home tomorrow.

well Df hasn't gotten me anything yet but he is forgiven as he has alot on his mind. I just got him a card. When we go out to dinner he will sneak into the newsagents and get me a card and a tatts pack that way if I win lots of money he will benifet.

Adele- Hope you and Simon sort things out. Try not to let it get you down.

Kell- Thanks for that rose! lol.

Thanks girls to for your thoughts on FIL, guess we will wait and see.

Hi Ladies

I am finally back on, we got back from our holiday last week, had a great time, saw some snow and was nice to spend time together as a family. I have been reading through and all the bubs are going great guns aren't they, rolling, solids, etc, etc. Rylee is out of whack at the moment and waking every 1 to 2 hours during the night - hope this is only a phase as I think someone said they knew someone who did it for a year - puhleese!!!!

Maz - hope Wilhelm starts to settle down soon - it is amazing how when things change it can affect the little ones, and sometime it is things we don't even think about but has a huge affect on them.
    Kell - your migraine sounded awful, hope it is okay now, I used to get them when I was on the pill...not nice....
    Sorry for missing everyone else out....but better go and get my chores done before rylee wakes up for her breakfast. Hopefully, i will be a bit better about getting online.
    Laurin

hey girls, another day another dollar at work!!
    Going to make this a quick one as Heath has cooked dinner tonight and I got some red roses too

sharleen - thanks for the tips on swimming lessons. I'll phone around on Friday.

shell - fingers crossed everything comes back all clear for FIL. How has Ash been lately? Settling ok?

little p - brekkie at 9am, lunch at noon/1pm, dinner at 4pm. Nina is in bed at 6pm that's why dinner is at 4, gives her time to do a poo before bed.

hi to everyone else, gotta run, gotta put Nina to bed now then have a romantic night with my man

Happy Valentines day all you yummy mummies out there! My mum and sis gatecrashed our valentines arvo gotta love em. BUT on the good side, my old car is off our hands and my sister is now probably recklessly driving it whither she pleases Felt a bit sad, since I've traded my carefree uni bomb for a responsible family car. Ah well.
    Speaking of cars, we'll be painting cars (old ones) at youth group on Friday. If I can get some paint in time. Hmm.

Oh and River's getting his knees underneath him now, so perhaps it won't be too long before he realises he can scoot around. At the moment it's just small accidental scooting. But he's too busy trying to eat thumb/fist/carpet/rug/anything to notice much else at the moment.

Jodi, that sounds lovely that Heath made you dinner! Rans is out buying us subway and hiring a movie We're postponing our romantic coffee or dinner until we actually have money.

Speaking of money, I've found a nappy bag that I LOVE. Well, I think I love it. From the pictures I've seen. It's $99 though. But it was more like $150. Wondering if I can beg Rans to get it and give it to me for mother's day...surely I'm up for something good for my first ever mother's day...not sure if I can wait that long though.
    Might go see if I can sell anything on ebay hey...

Hi Laurin, that's awesome that you had a good holiday! Hope Ry settles quickly for you.

And what are you going to do about the vodka if you don't drink Adele? Can you make jelly or something with it? Or make a whole lot of icepacks, lol!!

Better go do something constructive hey. Rans is going to be back with some food soon anyway. Valentine's kisses for you all! Mwah X Mwah X!!

Adele.. aww here you go sweet.. @}----%----------

Shellbell.. hope you had a lovely dinner.

Hi Laurin.. yeh i hope its just a phase.. was my niece who did it for a year.. until my she was off the boobie. Yeh im on the pill. This is the first time that i got a migrain on the pill im on. Every other pill id get them once a month, i thought this one was the a good one, obviously not. Though ive been getting migrains since i was in year 7 the only time i stopped having them was when i was pregnant!

Nessa.. OH WOW!!!! Yay for Annika!! Still nothing for Jess.. but lately hes been scrunching his nose and smiling with his gums which is just so cute, so the teeth can wait

Nelle.. yep beg for the bag! If you start now by the time mums day comes around he'll be begging you to buy it so youll shut up about it lol!

Well no news with us.. had a lovely Dinner and DH gave me his caramel Drumstick yuummmooo.. guess i owe him a lil something now

Hope you all had a lovely day.

See yall tomorrow.

xx

Hi all,finally the munchkins are in bed and im freeeeee.
    Nelle,what sort of bag is it? You got me curious now.I love my backpack one i got from bigw as it fits both my girls gear in it when im out and about.
    I wish i had a new couch but really if i did millana would destroy them as jumping on the couch is her thing to do at the moment and my bed!!
    She enjoyed daycare.I stayed an hour and then left and got a haircut and she cried only a little and was eating her second bowl of risotto when i went to pick her up!!
    Shell,good luck with FIL tests results friday.
    Belle and helen where are you you lurkers! Speaking of chrissyt anyone heard from her?
    Okay its funny i read the posts then forget...
    Adele at least you got a present that isnt dead(LOL).
    Sharleen i look at ruby when born and she is so tiny.My hands look huge!!

Nina is sitting up all by herself now!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she pushed off with one leg while on her tummy. She didn't get up on all 4's, she had her arms out straight with her upper body high off the ground, then pushed off with one leg, very cute.
    Heath just made the yummiest dinner, I got spoilt! Roast chicken with baked vegies, my favourite wine & a packet of Tim Tams ... mmmm yum!

Well a pretty good night here too, we just had subway (ohhh yum) and watched The Devil Wears Prada, which my sister told us this afternoon that she hated, so we hired it and really liked it Rans bought chocolate too, but I'm going through this wierd phase of only feeling like eating chocolate in the mornings!

Rans has now fallen asleep on me on the middle couch - and Sharle, they are pretty comfy! I like our one, cos it's nice to be able to snuggle in the middle one; when we bought it I made Rans promise that we wouldn't always be in the recliners at each end, that we could snuggle in the middle sometimes!

Caddie, it's an OiOi Carry All (pattern I love is Seaspray Retro Swirl), I'm looking at it on babyexpress. com.au and it's on sale for $99 and Rans isn't sure we have money for it and oh gosh darn I'm racking my brain for ways to earn money I HAVE to have it, and I haven't felt like that about a bag for aaaaaages. Wondering if I could do mum's ironing for her, or set up a lemonade stand in my front yard, or hunt down criminals that have a reward for finding them, save a rich person's life...

And wow at Annika cutting teeth and Nina sitting up! I agree with you Sharle, I was looking at newborn photos of Riv and wow, I think he's not growing that fast cos I see him every day, but wow, he was sooo little and now in comparison he's huuuge! They come such a long way in such a short time, and it's such a privilege to be able to watch them every day and see things 'click' in their minds as they work out how to do stuff!

Speaking of watching things, River spent heeeaps of time today (til Ran's arm got tired) watching Rans wave a coke bottle around! When Rans waved it from side to side in circles River was mesmerised and then when Rans waved it up and down River thought it was hilarious!! What a wierdo. Cute wierdo but.

Criiiiikey, it's late. Better get this lump to bed, he's cutting off my circulation and I don't want gangrene or anything. Well. Might just gaze at this bag for a feeew minutes more. xo

ETA: I just found more pictures of the bag on the internet...and I want it so badly I feel sick. Somebody slap me. Or buy me the bag. Either will do.
    Okay, I'm going to bed for real this time. Night. xo
    Last edited by Nelle; February 14th, 2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: leaving out crucial words....putting that down to the early hour of the morning..

good morning all.. short and sweet this morning, my mum is coming for the weekend from Sydney so up early cleaning the house waiting !

GOOD NEWS!!! Last night i had not sterilised Alexanders bottles so i gave him a breast feed at 9.30pm (instead of his usual formual dreamfeed ) and was just prepared to give him breast when he woke through the night.. but guess what !!! HE is still aslepp !!! and its 6.00am BNE time !!!! So my little man can sleep through without a formula top up.. makes me feel good knowing that the booby juice is working for him.. !!!

Have not read past posts to catch up on all .. so big hugs and kisses to you all . back in a couple of days once my mum goes home! Luv ya's! xoxo Anna
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; February 15th, 2007 at 06:02 AM. Reason: cause i can!

Good morning chickies..

Jodi. YAY for Nina!! WOO! I wish Jess would hurry it along! He can sit up if i put his hands on the floor infront to balance him but then he falls to the side lol. But yay nina!! Youll have to take some photos!

Jess still doesnt really laugh much. Like he smiles his head off and that but unless your really tickling him do you ever get a laugh sound outta him.
    Jess woke up twice during the night.. the first time i cant really remember but the second when i went in he had the dummy which i took out before i went to bed so i mustve gone in. The second time i think he had a nightmare as he was crying in his sleep poor pet.
    DH is home sick today.. has a yucky tummy.. hope i dont get it.

Well, Jess is starting to get bored with his gym so must go play with him.

Ciao for now

xx

Nina only woke once last night!! I feel so good, went to bed at 9.30 so I've had a huge sleep.

I forgot to say to Laurin, Anna** and I had the same problem with our bubs waking every 2 hours last month. It almost drove us insane. We just had to stick with it and let it pass. Nina did this for about 7 weeks (don't know about Xander, I think roughly the same time).

Gotta go and get ready for work now. be back tonight

I forgot to say to Laurin, Anna** and I had the same problem with our bubs waking every 2 hours last month. It almost drove us insane. We just had to stick with it and let it pass. Nina did this for about 7 weeks (don't know about Xander, I think roughly the same time).
    and it seems to have started up again arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bbl later for personals, off to go get the little man his jabs. Nearly Nina's turn too isn't Jodi?

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ALEXANDER!!!!

Someone put me out of my misery.My back is killing me!!! Today more that usual.
    Grrr,last night i was up at 11pm with ruby,then up an hour and a half with millana at midnight and then ruby at 3am.I am tired.Millana will be at daycare proper today so i will most likely do house work.
    Gotta go as millana whinging and trying to force herself on my lap.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast