Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #3

Hi Nelle, another late one?

Love

cheers nelle

Sharleen did you get the bottles? So far i havnt recieved yours yet.No matter.
    Merrie how bout some muffins or cake,that usually cheers people up and the kids would love it!
    Regarding KK? How much do we spend again? I forgot...
    Chrissyt,very cute!! I need to get some for millana!
    Ruby finally asleep at 430pm an still asleep and its 8pm.Thankgoodness!

Hi Helen - yep! Riv was due for a feed at 11 so I'm like ummm, should I nap or will he just wake up the moment I hit deep sleep...would it just be better to stay awake...
    I think I'll sleep, cos if I stay awake, we all know that he will sleep through the night

Ooh yeah Caddie, I've forgotton how much to spend too!

OH Merrie! I bought these Wiltshire muffin cups (I think from Target...not super cheap but I had a voucher I think...or maybe just Randall's wallet ) and they are silicone and come in pastel blue, green and pink...you could give the muffins in those and then they could keep the muffin cups! Well...that's what I would do if I was that confident in my baking ability.
    How old are the kids? Would they like blowing bubbles? Blowing bubbles always cheers me up
    I'm sure whatever you do, your gesture will make your neighbour feel really cared for.

Okay...I will put this computer away any minute now...

Sorry just a quickie re milk supply, I take th horseradish, garlic, vitamin c, fenugreek and marshmallow for it, and I have heap sorry don't mean to brag but it's really good..give it a go

I have vowed to go chocolate free for November
    Now why would you do something silly like that???? LOL. Great new ticker pic!

Rach - I can't believe those teats haven't shown up yet? Where the hell are they? Nevermind if you've gone to #2's now, when the ones I posted show up, give them to someone who needs them as they are brand new.

I must go check out the fenugreek drops I think... towards the afternoon I really struggle to keep up with Xander.

Adele - Sorry I missed you, will try and catch you sometime soon. I'm nearly always on at this time of night - but the time difference might make it a bit tricky (3 hours)

Nelle - What are you still doing up woman!? It's nearly midnight on your side of the country!

Rikki - Got the e-mail! Thanks for the invite.

Belle - How you going hon?

Maz - Where are you hiding?

Jodi_Lee - Were you the 'Jodi' that added me to msn tonight?

Magic - Marshmellow hey? If only it were the marshmellows you get in the supermarket we'd all have a mega milk supply! LOL Thanks for the tip.

Hey Anna, just another quickie but I noticed you were a biker chick.....me tooo luvey. I grew up on a farm so had my first one at 5, my last one was a TL1000 which I sold in 98. But I loved my GSSXR600 the best......

magic - we are meeting up on monday 20th if you would like to join us at my place in leeming

i got fenugreek tablets on my friend who is a mw's recomendation before i had to give up. you can have them when you come over on monday anna, give them a try

ooooooooo a biker chicky! woo hooo... yep, I lurve my bikes. I've had a few now, but my last was a 2001 GSX-R750, I loved that bike. Shame I had to sell it, but I'm looking at gettign anew one again as soon as I can.

Thanks Rikki!

good morning girls,

last night was hell. riley was up most of the night and akira was just playing up but on top of that i have a sore ear and just couldnt stop coughing through the night. i asked simon to stay home this morning so i can go to the drs and he said no why should i stay home and let you sleep when i have work to do *****.

next time he is sick he better not hang off me like always cause he will get knocked out grrrrrrr im so angry with him at the moment. he never helps me out when im sick but if i dont help him i get told im not a caring person. PIG ARSE that is.

sorry but i feel a bit better after getting that all off my chest.

later girls

Adele

anna - yep that was me. I'm not a biker chick but Heath loves his bikes. He's into dirt bikes. I know nothing about bikes.

adele - hope you're feeling better soon hun

Heath informs me last night that he thinks i go out for coffee/lunch too much and i should be home being a housewife doing housewifey things I'd go crazy if I had to stay home all the time!
    I've just managed to get Nina back to sleep. She's only been awake since 5.30 but Heath was playing with her heaps before going to work and she got overtired and fought going to sleep. I should be going back to bed, but I'm not tired anymore ... god damn it!
    And who said they were going chocolate free in November? Like Anna said, why would you do that?! I have to have my chocolate fix everyday otherwise I can't function properly

I'm just not meant to sleep ... I just layed down to get some rest & my mum rings. She has a migraine and needs me to take her to the dr this morning. No sleep for me yet

Can someone please tell me what the $ limit is for the SS pressies

it $15 to $20 . hope you get some sleep at some point jodi. thanks for talking to me this morning i feel a bit better.

Seeya Adele

I'm glad you feel a little better. I hope you do take some time out and have 'you time'.
    I should be able to have a rest this a/noon ... hopefully

my god girls - i cant believe you were all up so late...$hit! I hit the hay at 9.30. I must be getting old!
    Vy generally goes down at 8 - 8.30 and doesnt wake until 4am. she's crashed again now on my bed.
    Anna - jed had a yamaha dragstar but a silly 'old' man didn't stop at a stop sign and went to do an illegal u turn right infront of jed. The bike was a right off. Jed was ok (thank god) but it all happened a day before my 30th and Nikolaus' first day off kinder. We're gonna start saving for a Harley next year. HE wants a heritige but we'll see..

Adele - man Simon is a $hit..kick his butt!

My KK person hasn't been on in a while....hm gf you better pull finger out of bottom..other wise im going to send your hubby a pressy that he's not going to like!!! heheheheh.
    Have we come up for a date yet? Should we do it on a friday night again? 10pm Melbourne time (I'll have to have lots of coffee lol)
    better feed wilhelm
    BBL
    xxmaz

Sarah Kate Guest

Hi Girls, hope you are all well.

Had a terrible night last night with Emma - she would not settle till 10pm (we put her to bed at 7.30pm) but she slept till 3am so DH got up and fed her while I slept. I am still battling a headcold at the moment. Off to the doctors today for my 6 week check up (a little late I know but I had to cancel the first appointment) and then we have the MCHN appointment. Can't wait to see how much she weighs now!!

BIG hugs all round

xoxoox

Bikes huh - hmmmm I was a BMX Bandit champ as a kid...which then turned into mountain bikes as i got older....I did own a road bike at one stage: kawasaki ZZR250...but I much prefer dirt bikes for sure...I always try and ride my brother's bikes, but I am such a short arse I cant touch the ground on them, so need a mound of dirt or something to push off...LOL

(p.s.) road bikes scare me...i hate leaning over to ride.

REMIND ME NEVER TO WAKE PAIGE FOR A FEED AGAIN!!

Clever me thought i would try and offer Paige a dream feed before bed. So between 9:30 and 10:30, i kept quietly picking Paige up and offering her the boobie...as Pinky McKay suggests that they may instinctivly start to suckle. Not Paige...she was dead to the world...at my last offering before going to bed...I tried to quietly unwrap her...but instead she startled even thow she was asleep, and did this funny thrashing thing....I felt so bad....she eventually took the brest and had a little feed....but STILL WOKE AT 12 for her normal feed 2 hours later!!
    I guess my lesson is - dont mess with a good thing.

Paige has her 8 week check up today - and is off for her needles on Friday.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast