Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #3

typing one handed so ignore any sp mistakes lol

we had a so so night he woke from his arvie nap around 5.20pm and didn't go down till 10pm:eek: all good cause jase looked after him, he had his first big puke all over dad lol, then did huge poop and leaked all over dad lol

anyway he alept till 2am and didn't want to go down again but kept looking at me with big blue eyes and little grins anyway fibally i gave him another 60ml and he statred dozing so into bassinet and he self settled

then he stirred at 6am but i ignored him and wewoke at 7.55am wooooooo

Rach I hope you have a better day today and that Jack lets you get some things done!

God damn did we have a rough night over here last night... Xander pretty much always sleeps through, but obviously this growth spurt has now made him think otherwise! He was awake every hour and a half last night... arrgghhhh. In the end, I just took him into the spare bed, took my top off and let him help himself whilst I dozed, I reckon I woulda looked like one of those pigs you see at the show with the little piglets feeding. LOL. I'm stuffed today, and yet I know I"m not gonna get a break as he is already whinging for a feed again (only fed just over an hour ago)

maz - I'm cool with a Friday night. You said 10pm Melbourne time, what time is that in Qld? As long as it's not midnight or anything!!

sarah - good luck with your check up & hope Emma has put on weight. BTW: I love her name!

chrissyt - I've found if I offer Nina a dream feed, she'll wake every 3 hours for a feed, but if I let it go, she won't wake, or might only wake once. At least now you know it doesn't work.

rach - good on Jack for pooing and puking over daddy! Nina did this to daddy yesterday ... how clever of them. Hope you manage some sleep today. I still haven't gotten back to bed.

Heath used to have a trail bike which he rode to work. One day after finishing work a taxi driver drove through a give-way sign and hit Heath. Heath went flying into the side of the taxi and into the window (it was a maxi taxi). He spent about a month in ICU, then 9 months at home doing physio. He ended up with 2 broken legs, broken arm, broken teeth, cracked ribs, has rods in his legs and arms holding things together. He still has bikes, but only dirt bikes now. He's looking into buying a new KTM something all rather, I just pray he doesn't ride on the road again. The only good thing that come out of it all was he sued and got a big payout.

Just curious if anyone has a routine during the day or night? And who has bubs that are sleeping through? Nina sleeps through occassionally and we have no routine during the day. At night, we try and have a routine, and I like to try and get her in bed by 7pm, otherwise I find she won't settle until around 10'ish.

ETA: Anna we posted at the same time. I think Nina is starting to through the 12 week growth spurt, we're back to feeding every 2 hours during the day, and last night she woke twice for feeds.
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 14th, 2006 at 09:28 AM. Reason: anna

Morning all,

ChrissyT- I always wonder bout giving Ash a dreamfeed but always too scared that once I get her up she won't go down again.

maz- I put Ash down the same time and I'm in bed every night at 9:30!

jodi_lee- I think our men must think if we go out lots we must be having a ball and have such an easy life! We shouldn't have to stay home all the time we'd go mental!
    We don't have too much of a routine, I give Ash extra feed and put her down round 8ish. In the day we usually have a eat, play, eat again then sleep but Ash calls the shots and the evenings are all mixed cause she cluster feeds and stays awake til bed. We don't have real bedtime routine, usually just try to wind her down and have the lights off in the lounge.

Adele- You poor thing, you haven't had such a good time lately. Hope things start looking up for you.

Got my mother's group this arvo, were going to do baby massage. Can't wait.
    Last edited by shellbell3; November 14th, 2006 at 09:34 AM.

oh Shell - Baby massage!! We did that last week...it is so much fun for them...and Paige LOVES her after bath massages now....we bought some Gaia massage oil and bath wash...she smells so nice for bedtime now.

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678