Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #30

just a quick one for me today

i HAVE LOST 4KG IN 2 WEEKS, extremely pleased with myself, another 10kg to go....

ANNA if you want those HPT let me know your address and ill send them to you.......i will no longer need them as i am GETTING MY TUBES CLAMPED FOR THE SECOND TIME...so no more tin lids for me........craig is so ultra worried of having a disabled child, so we best stop now, as we are extremely lucky to get caitlyn.......i got the 3 month contraception injection the other day, so i haope that does not send me whacko

kell/ belle monday 5th march is best for me thats 2 weeks away..belle hope your feeling better hun.....sending you a sloopy kiss

i have to go my daughters 9 today and im cooking a cake and the buzzer just went....have a great one..........

my sil had her baby today it was a little girl and was 6pound 1 oz im going to see them tonight aand i cant wait yay.

its to hot for me today my house is really hot and i cant seem to cool it down damm sun wish it would just move down a bit more.

well im off got lots to do

Adele

Monster boy woke up after 3 hours of sleep and I think its only cause the little gutz was hungry. He's not happy unless his tummy is bigger than his head I hope he keeps this up!

Yeah go Chrissy! 4kgs is a great effort. Ive got 3 more to lose but Ive been super slack with the WW. Oh well atleast Im maintaining give or take a few 100g.

Well bad news Fil cancer is advanced so not much they can do. They have appt for mon at Peter Macallum for more info and maybe they can do something to slow it down. Its a shock cause he not sick, all he had was reflux. Shows just how quickly and quietly it can sneak up.

really sorry to hear about your FIL shell... thinking of you.

i'm off for a rest, have a ripper headache, but ainsleigh has been asleep for nearly an hour so i may have missed my window..... BBL

Shell big hugs to you and your family am thinking of you xoxo

Bel - Thanks for the phone call today. Sending big hugs to you.. feel free to phone anytime! Sorry Xander was screaming through most of the convo.

Maz - How's young Miss Vy today?

Chrissy - Talk about a complete 360 change of mind... going from ttc to planning to get your tubes tied. Have you had the 3 month shot before? I'd be happy to accept those tests, I've sent you my address, just let me know what I owe you. Congrats on the weightloss!

Shell - Oh no Shell.. so sorry to hear. Thinking of you and your family.

Kellxx - How many day sleeps does Jesse have now? I cut Xander to two sleeps just this week - and whilst he still puts up a fight every nap time, at least he does sleep (during the day anyway) now.

Jodi - I am hating this growth spurt already. How is Nina going?

AnnaT - LOL at the 'bigger than his head' comment. I reckon my piglet is the same. Yay on having a 2 hour sleep!
    Last edited by Anna**; February 16th, 2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Shell

Owww Shell that sucks. How's your df going? How are you going?

Rikki hope your headache goes away.

I am a bit worried...youth group's outside today cos someone double booked the church so there's some lovely old farts having a dinner there and there are storm clouds and rumblings of thunder... Hope we don't get rained on or struck by lightening!!

We tried to give River some water through his bottle and he pulled his bonjela face. Drank maybe 10ml. So Rans just squirted it in his face for fun. Mum's bringing a sippy cup (she's babysitting tonight) so maybe Riv'll take to that.

Maz, I'm not sure if the neighbours are home today...oh wait their garage door is open. I'll definitely ask them about the snozie though. Well, I won't call it a snozie, I'll call it a parcel...otherwise they'll think I'm loony.

shell :hugs: for you and your family. What sort of cancer is it?

anna** - I don't know what today was all about, she finally stopped screaming and went to sleep, for 3.5 hours!! Now she's smiling and giggling. Last night was a horror too. If this keeps up then I'm shipping her off ... now who was it that said I can ship her there ... hhmmm, I think MAZ!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE HER!

rikki - hope you got some sleep in and your headache goes away soon.

annat - Nina's the same, if she's hungry, she wants to bed, NOW!

nessa - at least you've found something to occupy your mind, and keep you sane. I've never been one for baking sweets, I'm slack and buy them from the shop. But you're doing a good job so far.

dunno if I told you all, but the other day Nina grabbed my water bottle and started drinking my water. So I gave her some boiled water, which I cooled in the freezer first, and now she loves water! This whole time hated water. She'll only drink it cold though.

Shell,how terrible for your family.Thinking of you and hoping Fil can find a solution to slow it down and spend some time with you all.
    Ness,how sad for the grandma to die alone.Well,she may be in some happy place with her husband.

HAPPY 5 MONTHS RUBY!!!

Im so sorry to hear that Shell :hugs:

Thats funny anna as ruby was 5months,5days old yesterday(lol). the tickers gone nutters.

Shell and Nessa so sorry to hear about your respective families

well I am as right now, dropped Jase and his mate (who finished up at work today) off at pub 20kms away at 3.30pm his mates fiance was pickign them up at 5.30pm comign back into town jase was coming home for shower then we were all heading down to local club to meet up with some others for tea and drinks, well I just got a phone call they wont be back into town till after 7pm grrrrrrrrr......... Jack is miserable for some reason no idea why, so have given him some panadol, I am starving and was hoping for a early tea, well that wont happen now, byt he time he gets home showers we get there it will be 7.40pm or later grrrrrrr so much for being the good wife and driving them places, oh well he will pay for it tomorrow we have to drive 2 hrs for my scan, and I will be damned if I am only stopping at mums for 1/2hr visit

ok enough venting LOL

Thanks for all your thoughts girls, i just feel so bad for Df. I think the IL's are going to plan an around world trip and do everything they've always wanted to do.

Rach75- Hope you enjoy dinner even if its so late! Babies know when your going out so they get whingy, Ash did that to us on Valentines day.

Nessa83- oh thats just awful about your Dh step grandma, its sad to think that when you don't have family close by you can just die alone.

Jodi- It started off as stomach cancer but has spread to other organs, not sure where, Df was bit vague on the details cause he was just too upset to think bout that.
    Thats great Nina drinks water, I try get Ash to take some so shes not always on the boob but i think 90% ends up spat out!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he's still not home, so when he gets here I shall be good wife drop him off where ever go get chooks (like red rooster) come home and veg, no point goign anywhere now kitchen closes 8.30pm jack has to leave club by 9pm grrrrrrrrrr

Adele.. oh wow! Congrats to your SIL! 6lbs hey! Jesse was 8lb 9oz! Woahh i bet he woulda been gigantic next to her!

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

Nessa.. too bad im on the otherside of the country, id come over for a cuppa and cake Would love to see your latest creation!
    Oh so sorry to hear about your Step Grandmother inlaw.

Shell.. oh im so sorry my dear.. well i guess if it has to be at least he's not in any pain.. lets just hope he's still got a long time and they can try and get rid of it some how.

Anna**.. well he wakes at 6amish then has a nap for about half an hour at 9.30am.. then i normally put him down at 11.30am. But lately he has been wide awake. Then he'll nap come the afternoon. He ended up sleeping from 1.30pm until 3.30pm this afternoon. So not really sure what to do.. maybe ill just not try so much at the 11.30pm time now and put him down after his 1.30pm feed? What time do you put Xander down on his day sleeps?

Nelle.. Jess would do the same with water through his bottle.. would start sculling it thinking it was milk then realise it wasnt. I got him a sippy cup so he'll know the difference and he's started now to drink some. He's still not too phased with water so ive put a couple of drops of apple juice in it.. he likes that then.

Rach... aww i hate it when that happens.. yep babies always know when you want them to be good.. they play up! Oh how rude! Make sure you splurge now!

Well i got Jess to self settle tonight in his cot!!! Took him a while.. just put his music on and his stars on the roof, gave him his "blankie" and he fell asleep! When i went to check on him, he was asleep on his tummy, head to the side, cuddling his blankie.. aww was so cute. Turned him back over but i reckon he's on his tummy again by now the little worm.

Ok gotta run.. i think its ice cream time

he got home like 10min ago chooks is closed so no dinner for me unless I want a frozen pie, and guess what he is still going out even though he knows I am beyond peeved at him

but.............I am not taking him out or picking him up Jack is down for the night, he goes what else could I do I know there is no mobile coverage at banana, if I had known blah blah..........I tuned out 'its not like everynite my best mate finish up at work and well ***k its not like he is leaving town, he gets annoyed when my mums group runs over and I get home late, how does he expect me to feel

I will not let him see me I will not...........I just have to wait till he has gone out and then have a good ole bawl

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast