Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #30

kel - Nina wakes at 6'ish, has her first sleep around 9'ish (for around an hour - 1.5 hrs), then another sleep at around 1 (2-3 hrs). This will then last her till 5.30/6pm when we start the bedtime routine.
    That's great that Jesse settled on his own!!

rach - ggrrrr! how annoying! Hopefully you can get something to eat in time.

Quick note.. Nessa OMG How cool is that car cake!!! Thats awesome!!! Might have to fly over for a piece!!!!

Jodi.. hmm yeh i might when he has the nap in the morning, rather than leave him where he is like on his bouncer or whatever, go and put him in his cot.. may then get an extra half hour out of him.. then just put him down at 1.30pm like today and he hopefully will get 2 hours then.. cool.. its a plan.. thanks for your help! Its hard trying to figure this stuff out, glad i have you gals to help

only a fly by for me. to TIRED!!!!
    Ness if that kettles on im so there.
    Jodi - NO NO NO...I was going to send vy to you dame it!
    Shell - my winge that i was going to have seems pitiful now compared to what your family is going through. I do know what your going through - my aunty died of bowl cancer and an uncle of liver cancer. Stay strong honey, we're all here for you.
    Hello my other chickies...my eye balls are floating. Vy screamed most of lastnight, I got about 2 hours sleep, only after I put her in our bed at 5am. then all day she want me to hold her and she screamed again...im gonna do it F$$king growth spurts!
    OH [email protected]! Chrissy are you seriously going to get your tubes done again? I dont know if I could go through that again, your such a brave woman.
    Thats it, scotch time then nite nites for this little pumpkin. MAUW to you all
    xxmaz

im bringing my scrapbooking with me.
    We really need another MSN night girls...lets organise one again soon.
    thats it, my scotch has worked, im going to bed now.
    Night laura......

I'm keen for another msn night, and this time I'll organise a bottle of wine!

Nina has a cold, think that's why she was so unsettled today. She's just woken up, so Heath's with her ATM. I reckon it'll be another long night

Shell-My thoughts go out to you and your family during this hard time. Huge hugs.

Jodi-Bella used to come down with a cold when she was teething. Just a thought, hope she gets better soon.

EEEKK Eithan is 6mths old tommorrow.

Love

Am I going crazy? Who's Nicole? Who's Laura? Am I offending someone mortally by asking? Has someone changed their name? Am I seeing things?

I'm so tired and confused (and angry at your husband on your behalf Rach you poor sweetie, guys are real jerks sometimes!). I'll catch you all tomorrow.

Oh and the car we painted at youth group looks wicked but I left my camera at church so I'll show you the pics another time. Night all! xo

nelle, not sure who LAURA is maybe maz had one to many scotches LOL, but i think NICOLE is my daughter she turned 9 yesterday........

Yep im up for a MSN night!

Yeh referal to Nicole is Chrissy's DD.

Jess had a much better night last night thank gawd!! Still woke at 4.30am, stuck the dummy in and went straight back to sleep then work at 7am woooo!!

Question time.. how soon after starting your bubs on rice cereal did you introduce another food? The Heinz For Baby website says a week, which ive been going off, and my mums being a nag and says "Jody (my sister) waited a month before she gave anything else" blah blah.. but that was with my nephew who was 4 months at the time, Jess is a month older than that. Like Jess just scoffs down his rice cereal and loves it so was thinking of giving him a little veges this weekend.. just curious what you guys did.

Well Jess it attacking his gym, gotta go.

xx

OOW HAPPY 6 MONTHS EITHAN!!!

Nessa.. cool thank you! .. yeh 2 friends told me that too about the sweet stuff or like Veges before fruit sorta thing.. which was another thing my mum said "jody did fruit first" ehh im sick of being compared to my sister! Like if i ask for the advice then yeh, but ehh so annoying.
    Yay that Annika is a happy bubby again!! Gotta love that

Nelle - sorry to put s[anner in the works. hav eyou ever heard of the waldens? they use to say
    Goodnight Laura
    Goodnight John BOY
    So I was just being a smart ar$e - sorry.
    Vy actually slept through (thank god) she woke at 6 had half a bottle and went back to sleep. then Jed attacked me and i slept again until 9am.
    Kell - you feed Jesse when your comfortable. I feed Vy after a week but then she's gone of her food now so I just dont push it.
    better shower and look for my diary
    LAter

Grr,millana jumping around like shew wasnt sick or anything.She had me up literally all night except from 2am to 4am i got a sleep.I gave her some painstop as she has a cold but now wants to go outside and paint at 730am.No way.Ruby had me up from 4am to 530am and then i went back to bed for1/2hr and i then got up as my useless husband couldnt keep her quiet for 1/2hr whilst i had a kip. I told him he can drive to our friends house 2hrs away as i dont want to fall asleep at the wheel. I hope she doesnt play up at my friends house.
    So MIA for the weekend. Chow girls.
    Hope all you keep sane and happy over the weekend.

kel - I wait a couple of days before trying new foods. But like Maz said, whenever you're comfortable. Nina had custard for the first time at daycare yesterday and I'm not really comfortable giving her custard yet (the whole sweet tooth thingy) so I've asked them not to give it to her anymore. ATM I'm just sticking with meat, vegies, rice cereal & fruit.

Had a good night here, I tried a new thing when she woke up, gave her some water while she was still in bed, instead of feeding her, AND IT WORKED!!!! She drunk it then went back to sleep. She woke at 4 as well, cause she was sweating, I had turned the a/c off, but it was too hot for her.
    Heath reckons she still needs booby during the night, but I reckon it's ok to give water as it's mainly a comfort thing ... what do you girls reckon??

Sharleen.. you are a great mother mate.. my MIL makes me feel the same way. But its true, theyre your children and you can raise them whichever way you like.

Thanks guys re the solids info.. am gonna do what we feel happy with and give him some veges today or tomorrow. He seems really bad on the teething and clingy side today.. is asleep now but will see how he goes.

Maz.. yeh me and my sister use to say "Goodnight Johnboy", "Goodnight 'lizabeth"

Nessa with *s.. hehe i like the stars!

Jodi.. thats great the water worked with Nina.. hopefully she'll soon realise that when she wakes shes just going to get water and then not bother waking at all!

Attempted to DTD again last night and hurt like a biartch.. after a while it came sorta good.. but ehhh it just turns me totally off with all that pain!

Gonna go get something to eat.. wish it was some of that cake Nessa!

we've been waiting two days between introducing new foods, but certainly did not wait a month. i think do what you feel is best... ainsleigh has had carrots, avocado, pumpkin, watermelon and pears so far. i waited two weeks before i introduced the sweet food (fruits) as i did not want her developing a sweet tooth. i still give her rice cereal in the morning, but now mixed with pear and then vege in the late afternoon. i cook all my own food up (just microwave it) and all is going well. good luck for all the girls starting solids... be prepared for a big mess

as for MIL's... thank goodness mine lives on the other side of the country as i think i would get the same sort of thing... although she only has sons so can't compare me to her daughter (which i think is worse IYKWIM)

ainsleigh and i are off to a hen's lunch today.... so catch you all later!

oh yeah, and i think another msn chat is a great idea.

Sharleen- my MIL is abit the same age, she raised her kids nearly 40 years ago and forgets things have changed and that poeple do different things. i know she means well its just the way she says things sometimes.

Kell- We still haven't dtd, we attempted that once but was too painful I bought some lubricant but I'm still to scared! I know when we do try again I'm just gonna tense up.
    Hope jesse settles for you. Ash has been a bit whingy also and really biting on her hand so I'm wondering if its teeth too.

Jodi- i agreee with Nessa if she needed the breast she wouldn't have settled with the water, she definately would have let you know.

caddie- Enjoy your day, hope your not too tired. Get some rest too if you can!

Ash slept from 10:30-3:30 again last night! Yay! Then til 7 then didn't want to get up til 9! So introducing that dreamfeed has worked well. Hopefully bit by bit we can try stretch out time between wakings.

All this solids talk is getting me excited, we're going to start Ash next weekend, going to MCHN wed to chat about it cause I'm still slightly confused bout it all and knowing how much to give and when to increase intake and when to up it to 2 meals a day etc. I think she is ready, she's just so interested in food and will take EBM off a spoon so can't wait.

Hey girls!

Happy six months Eithan, man these babies are getting old hey!

Ohhh of course! So a late happy birthday to Nicole, and I must have missed the Waldens somewhere along the line...

Shell and Kell...lol, it might be a 'ell' thing, but I tense up during dtd too! So Rans is not interested anymore cos he's like there's no way we're doing this if I'm hurting you, and I'm like well are we ever going to again or is River gonna be an only child...I'm all out of ideas, I'm really frustrated. Though I'm in a mood at him today anyway, so I don't care today

Ended up giving Riv a bit of Heinz baby juice, to get him to think the sippy cup was a good idea. So he drank from that, so I might try water in it today and see if we get bonjela face again. Apparently I didn't like plain water as a kid, so I hope Riv's not like that.

Yay that Nina took the water and went back to sleep Jodi! Might be a comfort thing, or could just be she was thirsty cos of the weather?

It's gonna be a hot one today isn't it. Might do some washing then hey. xo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast