Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #31

i can see a tooth left hand bottom gum

Hi all,
    Dentist wasnted to painful, just the bill! Even after the health insurance discount still cost me $100, but it was a first visit to this dentist. have to have x-ray of teeth on sat so they can decide if wisdom teeth can come out in the chair or hospital.

Ash got weighed is now just over 6.5kg, she just sounds smaller than alot of the bubs on here. We're going to start solids this weekend so I've bought her spoons and bowl.

caddie- thats fantastic news must be such a load off your mind knowing there is no plans for surgery.

*Belle*- Hugs to you. I just don't know what to say to help you feel better. i wish your hubby would be a bit more supportive, must make things even harder not having him on side. Hopefully your psych visit may come up with a new plan. You on meds? Maybe they could change what you're on.

AnnaT- great to hear your appt turned out well. Its nice you got a good Dr who sounds like they know what they are doing.

Rach75- hope you are feeling better. Hopefully when jase comes home it will cheer you up and make you feel heaps better.

Maz- Those things that go under the cot wheels sound great. Now I just have to work out how to look them up! Don't know what wording i can use to put into a google search!

Hello to everyone else. I better go start dinner, salmon tonight with mashed potato's.

Caddie - im so happy for you honey. thats wonderful news. Give ruby a big kiss for us..is it to early to ask for an autograph??
    Shell - i'll google aswell matie

shell - found it. its called 'lullabub' and baby hugs have them in stock. Jed now wants one. their an aussy invention to from memory. let us know how you go
    oh oh there's one on ebay for $100 starting bid with 8 days to go to Shell
    Last edited by maz; February 21st, 2007 at 04:36 PM. Reason: just ofund one on ebay

Thanks Maz, I'll have to check it out!

Well,they are coming to take a pic of ruby oobi tommorow at 1pm!!! She may kill me when shes 21 for splashing her head over WA!!!(LOL)

Belle! I really hope that tomorrow at the psychologist's is a really positive time for you! Could your dh come along sometime or something, so the psychologist could explain what he needs to do, or how he can cope?

Caddie, fantastic news about Ruby! That must be a relief for you!

Oww Jodi, that's so unfun that you're sick! Have you got any lemons? Make some honey and lemon tea maybe.

Ahh poop, the lappy battery's going flat. I'll check in later girls. xo

Hey everyone..

Well out modem died in the a$$ last night... was trying all night to fix the internet then still wasnt working this morning, so DH went out and bought a new one this afternoon and We're baaaa-aackkk! Pheeew!

First of all... HAPPY 6 MONTHS NINA! (for yesterday)

Maz.. so sorry to hear bout your SIL.. seems to be a terrible time for alot of people.
    My email addy is [email protected] (also for anyone who wants it)

Yay for Jack and Ambah's first teeth!!

Belle.. Big :hugs: mate.. im here if you need me ok

Caddie.. thats great news

Everyone else Hi!! SOrry for the lack of personals.. my head is throbbing and mum's over so better bail.

Will drop by tomorrow.

Gnight xx

Maz? whats wrong with SIL?

CAddie - she found a lump on the side of her neck when she was 3months pg. Had a biops of it 3 weeks ago and it came back cancerous. Her baby was born in december so he's 3 months now. Has to have it removed and then radio treatment. I just hope that they get it all cause Oliver is there first baby and they really wanted 4. I suppose yourve gotta be happy with what god decided to give ya. LIfe is such a learning curb.
    Going to turn off all the lights and watch the lightening. Its raining properly now and there's heaps of thunder and lightening. Might get the camera out.

Oh Maz, enjoy the storm - I've been hanging out for a real good thunderstorm for ages and we haven't had one! I hope you have a great time watching it.

Belle - Thanks for the chat today hon. Best of luck tomorrow... let me know how you go.

Maz - I hope you got some great piccies of the storm tonight! doing a little rain dance here for you that it keeps up. Sorry to hear re your SIL... hope it all turns out ok for her. Is she able to freeze some eggs just in case?

Kellxx - You still got a headache? You ok?

Caddie - That is totally awesome news... as a mummy of a kid with a flat head, I know the stress it can cause. I look forward to seeing your pretty girl in the paper. Don't forget to let Rikki/Me know when suits you for a meet up sometime real soon.

Sharleen - Wow, that was nice of them to fix your glasses under warranty (and fast too)

Jodi - Hmm... still waiting on the recycled green beans. I reckon it's gonna be a bit scary.

Rikki - How's Ainsleigh going with her solids?

So for those girls who have started solids... what have your bubs tried? I've got half a rockmelon in the fridge and was wondering if it'd be ok to give Xander some? Maybe an easier question would be what vegies/fruit are best to avoid...

Oh Maz - Have just been on your homepage... that photo of Vy "Flowers in my Hair" NEEDS to be blown up and framed. It's awesome. Oh.. and I love the nappies, I've gotta go tie dye some of my BBH.

hi girls,
    sorry to hear about your SIL maz... so scary for all of us new mum's...could have been us. thoughts are with her. enjoy the storm... i love them too nelle.

belle - how did the psych appt go. so sorry jeffrey is not being supportive... think we need to sic maz on to him! we are all here for you.

anna - i've done watermelon.... i'd just put the rocky in the net thingo.... think it'd be fine (except for the after poos )

right, i have to go and pay some bills.... they've been stuck on the filing cabinet as i never have time to get online so got a second notice yesterday. oops! BBL

hey girls,

just a quick one.

maz- kick and punched simon still hasnt worked lol he must be dumb lol.

belle- big hugs hope u feel beter soon.

hello to everyone else.

well im off

Adele

Yuck, I think my period is going to return soon. I've been spotting a bit. I've gotten so used to it just not being there! I thought still exclusively BFing and still getting up overnight that I wouldn't get it just yet. Hopefully it'll just stay as a spotting, what about you other BFer's? Have all yours returned?

I don't think my DF should watch 24 before coming to bed cause he had big nightmare where hes yelling out holy **** and jumping out of bed and another time I woke up to him grabbing my arm! This is the reason why we can't co-sleep ever cause he has these dreams (I'm just blaming it on 24 for last nights ones).

Anna**- I haven't started solids yet but I have let Ash suck on a piece of rock melon and water melon and she really loved it. when I took it away she got so upset!

maz- As Anna suggested could she freeze eggs? What have they said bout the radiotherapy, any chance of it affecting reproductively?

I need to find motivation somewhere, every morn I drag myself out of bed and struggle to do much at all, have no energy whatsoever!

shell- sorry had to laugh at df simon uses my arm as a keyboard lol he works in his sleep lol.

shell - my period return a month after having Nina. She's had the occasional formula, but nothing much, and none for 3 months now.
    Heath will ocassionally sleep talk while sleeping, but nothing like you DH ... that's scary!!

maz - sorry to hear about your sil. Hopefully they get it all.

belle - how are you going today? How was the pyschologists app?

anna** - I can't see rockmelon being a problem, we give Nina pretty much anything and everything!

Still sick here, Nina is getting better though, which is great. I've run out of nappies so gotta go shopping now, luckily I have a couple in her nappy bag. I really don't want to be going shopping while sick, but gotta do it. Heath can't get time off at the moment as they're really busy at work, so just plodding along on my own.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast