Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #31

Yay for a tooth Annika! I wish Jetts would come through, atleast I'd know his grumpiness isnt for nothing. He's still just chewing on his fingers and drooling all over my house.

Jett did the same as Annika last night. My friend almost fell off the chair when she saw him and screamed for me to come quick. He was up on hands and knee's rocking, then when he moved forward he ended up in a handstand I really need to stop talking about baby proofing and do it...........He's also pulled himself across the lounge to Dh's study papers and chewed up his holiday schedule lol

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JETT!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go, need to shower and have breaky. Our friends are finally moving in across the road today so they may need a hand.

Millana sick and spewing.She was last night too and slept with me and again today.Poor thing not eating and drinking.When i thought she was better gave her milk.Bad idea.All over my couch and pillows.
    Mine and rubys photo session went great.Just have to but the west everyday now until i see myself in it.I dont know what the pics look like so i i look half decent.I didnt get dressed up as i didnt want to look like a try hard.But did put a little makeup on which was natural.
    Nessa i see the 2 teeth! She is a cabbage patch doll LIKE RUBY.
    Helen,hope eithans hernia rights itself.It seems like 1 drama after the other with our bubs.Has put me off having more at the moment.Not that DH wouldd let me.(LOL).
    What else?
    Belle,how are you mate?
    Hello to everyone.
    Rikki maybe not this wed but the following for a meetup? Let us know.

sorry to hear about the hernia helen... poor eithan has had a run of bad luck with his health.
    poor millana too.... wed week (7th march...OMG!) i am booked in for a pampering at keturah day spa caddie.... what about the 14th... following wed. does that work for you? anna, how about you?
    happy five months jett. sounds like a few of you should get a wriggle on with the baby proofing!
    glad you had a great anniversary dinner nelle. and good luck with the packing laurin. don't envy you that one!

ok, i best go and get breakfast and get organised.... have lots of errands to do and DH finishes his course at lunch time. yay!

have a wonderful day everyone

The 14th is fine by me Rikki. Wow, what a spoil getting to go to Keturah, I've been there a few times and absolutely love it. What package are you going for? I love the floatation tank... bliss.

Helen - What causes that sort of hernia? I've only heard of the umbilical ones in babies... hope it heals up quick.

Nelle - Oh yay for the nappy bag, I'm off to go check out your webpage and see if there is a piccy yet. I'm really glad to hear that Riv's thumb doesn't poop in his mouth.

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JETT

Belle - How are you? Give me a call today, I'm home (mostly) - but don't forget I'm on Vodafone so cheaper to call the mobile.

Laurin - Yuck, packing. How's it all going? Moving house is such a big job!

Jodi - My supply is all over the place right now, some days great, others it is terrible. Xander is feeding all over the place and I'm just so drained (literally ) right now. He's had a few formula top ups here and there of about 100mLs, but nothing major. I'm watching your thread re comfort feeds closely, as we're having huge probs over here too.

Maz - Nothing worse that bubba sleeping soundly whilst you toss and turn! arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hope the kids give you a bit of a break today so you can rest.

Is anyone starting some form of toilet awareness yet? I know it's super early, but everytime Xander starts his poo noises, i've been stripping him off and holding him over the loo (when possible). My sister's FIL had all 4 of their kids TT by 12 months by doing this, so thought it would be worth a go. Either way, Xander loves the 'flush' on the loo!

Ooh Anna that's so interesting - I'm not sure River has a poo noise...I never notice him poo! Perhaps that's cos he's still breastfed and not so regular, when he's on solids in about a month's time or so, perhaps I'll be able to learn the signs better.

Rikki mate a day spa sounds awesome!

It is hot isn't it Maz...so I really should be doing some washing! Get this, Rans wanted to dry clothes in the clothes dryer yesterday! I'm like hang them outside you git. Then he compained that he got bitten by mozzies. Full on...there are so many things wrong with that. Can you imagine how hot the laundry would have been??
    Ah well. In the end he did what I wanted and that's what matters

And hurrah to all those babies on the move! They're all learning so quickly aren't they!

Hi all,
    Just been shopping til i drop, well not really just bought few things for Ashleigh including a Jolly Jumper. But she is in bed and when she wakes up we're going to Gymbaroo for the first time then gotta get Df from work so she won't get to use it for a while!

Anna**- My supply is similar some days i feel really full and so I express some to practice in the sippy cup the other days as soon as I wake my boobs feel empty! I dunno what it is. I hope you sort something out with Xander and the 2 hourly waking.

rikki- take me with you to the pampering! It sounds like just what I need right now.

caddie- Is Millana settling with the vomiting? poor little thing. And how exciting that we have a star in the midst here.

Helen.p- I hope Riley's hernia settles without any surgical intervention. My Df had that prob when he was a bub had a double hernia and had to get the op done.

Nelle- Ah i wish i could have a night out minus baby! River sounds like such a good boy settling nicely for his grandma. Its great though that you had a good night for your anniversary.

Congrats to those babies that are trying to crawl. I've started buying couple items to baby proof the house ready for when Ash is on the move.

Just a quickie woohoo.Im in todays west aust paper for those who live in perth!!! 2nd page!!!

Caddie, is there any way the rest of us can see? I'm so curious to see!!

I will try and scan it and put on my homepage?

Okay check out my homepage or see in online!! West australian newspaper.

Wow, they published that fast Caddie! Great piccy...

CAddie - jsut went a emailed the pic to my email address so I can print it up and put your mug on my fridge! I cant get over how great you look.
    shell - target had a sale on the stnding play gym we got Vy for chirstmas. its $77 and worth every cent. it turns around 360 degrees, had a toy tray all the way round and totally washable. how did you go with the cot rocker?
    Anna - ive put a few more pics up of Vy on web site and funny thing is I just got that flower pic blown up for in my room.
    $hit have to pick NIkolaus up from school
    BBL

Looking good Caddie!! Ruby doesn't look too impressed though! Doesn't stop her looking cute - what chubby cheeks!!

Yes,doesnt she look happy having her pic taken(LOL). The camera was friggin huge! Would be enough to put any baby off.
    Millana looks like her spews have stopped!!!
    Ruby squeeling BBL.

i just found the pic in the search engine, i so love rubys eyes and hair colour, it was bigger than on your homepage

oh maz i just noticed vys pic on your ticker.........what a cack

Caddie- Loved the pic, lets hope Ruby doesn't shave her head at 21! Lol.

maz- As great as those cot rockers look i just don't think we can spend $100 on them (or more) seeing as I just spent money on the jolly jumper and we just had to buy a new TV! Guess my arm muscles will be well built from the manual rocking!

Well Ash has had a big day, she really seemed to enjoy Gymbaroo but did get grizzly at the end from tiredness (only slept for 15mins afterwards though!) Shes asleep again now after being in the jolly jumper. At first she just stood there but Df showed her what to do and then she was unstoppable. She loved it. Took a pic but might have to film it next time.

caddie - you look great in that pic, great article too.

shell - hopefully Ash has a longer sleep now. She really doesn't like sleeping during the day does she! I've been thinking about getting Nina a jolly jumper, she loves being on her feet, so my invest in one.

We had a rough night here last night. We decided that Heath would get up to Nina during the night to re-settle her, so we can try and drop the comfort feeds, and what a big mistake that was!! She thought it was party time cause daddy was there. So in the end, after Heath had been awake for an hour with her, I took over in the hope that after a feed she'd go back to bed, but nope, she wanted to play. So I put her in front of the tv and she sat there for half an hour talking to it before going back to sleep. Fortunately she slept till 6.30. But I couldn't get back to sleep, tossed and turned till 4.30, then finally dozed off. I've still got the flu pretty bad, got the aches and headache as well. I ended up ringing Heath at 10 today in tears begging him to come home cause I was a mess, I was tired and sick and desperately needed some sleep. He came home and has looked after Nina all day, all I've had to do is feed her. So I've had about 4 hours sleep today, and feeling a tad bit better. Thank god it's the weekend tomorrow, he can look after her all weekend too so I can get rid of this flu.

Anyway, enough of a whinge from me, hope everyone is having a better day than me.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast