Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #31

sorry if i seem rude but how can jett be 5mths when its not the 26th day in the month yet and riley was born 2 day before him so riley turns 5mths on the 24th with is tomorrow. can someone please explain how it works.

sorry if i seem rude but im confused.

Adele

p.s - caddie love the photo. i have to read the article when the kids have gone to bed.

yay, footy is back, although it is only NAB cup its better than nothing!

Owwww Jodi I really hope you get better soon! Is there anything at all like a sleep school up your way? There's got to be something.

Adele, maybe Jett's skipped a few days, like skipping grades at school!

Im going off of my ticker which is set to the 26th. You cant count a full month on the 26th of each month as the amount of days varies in a month you know? Only 28 in Feb, some have 30/31.

Your ticker says 4mths, 4 weeks and 1 day old which is correct Adele.

nelle - nah we have nothing up this way. The joys of living in regional Qld. Hopefully she'll have a good sleep tonight. Yesterday she didn't have good day sleeps, but today she has, so she should sleep well tonight.

shell - I've been hanging out for footy to start too. Can't wait to watch it on the new tv!!

hey Nessa - just want to warn you about double posting. If you want to type something in just after posting, then go and edit the first post instead of doing a new one. It plays havick on the server and makes less room for everyone on the whole system. then the mod's come in and have to fix up everything, making life difficult for them.
    adele - different ticker sites have different ways with dates, and dont lie you just wanted to be a biartch PMSL xoxoxo
    Shell - can justify not spending that $$ on the rocker, pity we didnt know about them before hand but. We'll have to start calling you arnie soon.
    Have to go vac and clean house cause inlaws are coming around in the morning Im so excited....yay! NOT
    chow

maz- gee you know me to well lol damm better change moods again you have caught on to me lol. maz you know you love them like i love mine lol.

well im off crows are one i just remembered lol

adele

Put a couple of nappy bag pics on my blog. Just if anyone's interested in my sexy new nappy bag

GO ANNIKA & JETT lil crawling monkies!

Nessa.. that maybe true.. Jess is so strong its not funny.. so maybe he had chunka muscles!

HAPPY 5 MONTHS JETT!!

Anna**.. Jess has a grunting poo sound too.. most of the time.. lately only sometimes. The toilet training sounds interesting.. though knowing my, id get more covered than what goes in the toilet!

Caddie.. oh wow how cool is that!!!

Shell.. ive heard those Jolly jumpers are great.. though the ones that go on the door frame scare me a little. Hope she likes it

Had a long night with SH.. he's getting worried about FIL and naturally thinking the worst etc.. its so hard, i dont know what to say.. like i told him to try not to create the future as it hasnt been written yet and that things could turn out ok after the chemo etc etc.. just yeh so dont know what to say, must be terrible.

Well mum's here until tomorrow so best go.

Have a lovely day guys.

xx

Nelle that bag is to die for. I WANT ONE!!!!!!

nelle - love the bag!

maz - Vy is such a poser in front of the camera, she's just gorgeous! I really need to update Nina's website, haven't since before Xmas.

nessa - Don't get into the AFL up here, we follow NRL. Probably cause there are no AFL teams up this way.

I'm feeling a little better today. Had Heath give Nina EBM last night so I could sleep. It's so hard to get to sleep though when you're feeling so sick and all I can take it panadol.

same bag i wanted... but i wanted the pink! great taste we have nelle. so disappointed someone talked me in to something more practical for sam. grrrrrr

we're off to the baby first aid course this morning. well, i am. and dh is staying home with the munchkin... first time he'll have to feed her solids! she has slept in an hour longer than usual... so time for me to jump in the shower and she's still not up. so he'll have to do breakfast and morning sleep too!

Nelle - Awesome nappy bag! I've got a plain black one ... mainly cos Scott carries it alot when we are out, but we get heaps of Dad's asking where we got it from. Happy 3rd wedding anniversary for yesterday!

Rikki - Have fun today. I reckon your DH is gonna have a lot of fun with baby girl this morning - tho I think you are likely to come home to a bit of a feeding mess!

Talking about feeding messes... has anyone else seen that cricket ad on TV? It's the one where the Dad is teaching his son to throw overarm bowling style with his dinner at the fridge! Makes me laugh wheneer I see it, as I can just imagine my DH doing that with Xander, tho I don't think I'd think it was so funny if it was actually happening in my kitchen

Kellxx - I don't think there is anything you can really say to your DH other than to remain positive and to support him as best you can. Hang in there.

Nessa - We aren't footy fans here, but if we have to pick a team, I'll back Eagles and my DH backs the Dockers. We'd much prefer watching the cricket.

Jodi - How are you feeling today after a bit of sleep? I think lack of sleep is why we are getting so run down and hence getting sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Maz - Enjoy the outlaws this morning.. I think I've got mine tomorrow. Blah.

Caddie - From that pic, Xanders head looks a lot like Ruby's... only thing is that with Xander being a boy, he might shave his head at 21.

Oh yay... Xander is just about asleep in my arms.

We had the worst night, don't know what was wrong with Ash. She went to bed fine, gave her dream feed at 10:20 then she was awake at 12:50, gave feed and she settled eventually then she was awake from 3am-5am, really grizzly, gave 3 comfort feeds, millions cuddles, finally she fell asleep and woke at 6:20 and again at 7:45 so not much sleep.
    All morning she has been very grizzly and crying unless she is being cuddles. I've just got her to sleep again. I don't know what prob was, she felt quite hot but temp was only 37.4 so just very mild. Gave her panadol and some bonjella which helped a little. If she's still like this tomor I'll pop into the Dr's. I just feel bad for her being so miserable.

I am a huge saints fan, Ashleigh is gong to be too. Dh follows Bombers but we had the agreement that a daughter would be saints and son bombers.

My Dh is a Dockers fan. He only follows AFL being from WA. Me, Im an East Coaster so I grew up on mainly NRL (Go the Bronco's!) but my father barracks for Syd Swans in AFL. I go for Dockers because I dont know any other teams lol
    Have we all got our baby sized jersey's ready? Jett got given a Dockers one when he was born, so cute. It just about fits him now.

talking footy girls, im not into AFL, but i dont mind the league, actually the gym i go to newcastle knights train there, so everyday i go, i see them, some are pretty nice eye candy i must admit...mmmmm......and they even shower when they finish outside the pool in there budgie smugglers of course, but it does distract you when you are in pain working out, watching them all......Andrew Johns and Danny Buderous were there yesterday.
    hope you all have a great weekend
    Last edited by Cougar; February 24th, 2007 at 12:34 PM.

HAPPY 5 MONTHS RILEY

well im just saying hello and that's it.

Dont feel up to talking in here.

Adele

maz you know what i mean lol

Just had inlaws here - grrrr they had 2 friends with them and showed off my house like it was a display home then held trophy first grand daughter and wouldnt let her go. The little biartch laped up all the attention. Oh I cant believe she's trying to stand up already, she's so strong oh she's beautiful, were did she get her long lashes from..grrrrrr
    Anna - thanks for the emails honey - I love them to bits
    belle - how are you today babe? did you get that wicked disabled cow out of your head last night or did you dream you were the one running her over? PMSL
    Caddie - HOws our celebrity?
    Adele - dont know what your talking about AT ALL Mauw to you
    I must confess that I dont follow the footy at all. NO-one here really does, dont mind the tennis but.
    HI ya everyone
    better go and entertain children before Jed comes home

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast