Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #31

got a question girls.....TMI WARNING..... i had that 3 month contraceptive injection, whatever its called, and since i had it nearly 2 weeks ago, and it was day 2 of af when i got it, i have been sort of spotting blood ever since, this has never happened before, its like i have to wear a pad everyday its giving me the sh*ts, has it happened to anyone else?

if this continues for the whole 3 months, theres no way im getting that again!

ive heard of that chrissy - its the same sort of drug as the implanon implant that goes in your arm. I bleed like a stuck pig with that thing. 2 weeks on, on week off. I hated it.
    Adele - yourve got the needle thing how are you going with it?

Chrissy.. i had a similar thing when i started back on the pill.. i had to wear a pad each day for a month as i was spotting, until AF was next due, then it stopped. Not sure if its the same thing but it drove me burko.

Nessa.. that sux DH is being a poo head. How long has he got to go on night shift?

Shell.. aww poor mummy.. hope Ash sleeps better tonight.

Im not into AFL but do follow Rugby League.. Manly fan here, DH is a St George supporter so Jesse has a beenie for each waiting for him

Owww Sharle, hope everything turns sunny for you soon!

We don't follow the footy either Maz, I've gone for the Bombers since I was little (cos dad does) but I've kinda got a bit bored of it in the last few years.
    I'm still totally into cricket, and don't get me started on the Tennis Maz...I've got the biggest crush on Marat Safin...Rans just rolls his eyes.

Ohh man will my little boy just shut up!! I can't hear a word of the news, he just loves to yell. He was yelling when we went to the shops earlier today, all cheerful looking, til I thought to give him a toy to distract him. He's yelling at his toys and the tv at the moment.

Thanks for your support re Eithans hernia. I hope you are all well, I havent had time to read posts as I have so much going on at the moment. I'm confused has there been an argument in here Adele. I thought we are all pretty supportive. Sorry I havent been doing that many personals.

Love

HI Ladies

Everyone sounds hectic with their bubs.

Nessa - your holiday sounds like just what you need, it is amazing what a break and time out from your usual routine can do....

Nelle - I have been reading your blog - love it - and your nappy bag too!!!

Sharleen - hugs - hope things get better for you.

Chrissy - is it the depo provera (?) you have had - I heard some people do get spotting with that.

Jodi - hope you are feeling better - I agree - all this lack of sleep makes you run down and get sick and with a baby you just don't get a break to catch up on it.

Maz - congrats on being BB Photographer of the Month - YAY!!! Love your ticker pic of Vy.

Anyway, no news here - just getting ready for the move, DH working today so it is all packing for me. Can hear Rylee chatting away in her cot - won't go to sleep - yet again.....

Hugs
    Laurin

Hi Helen, how's Eithan been doing?

nessa - have a good night.

nelle - River sounds so cute. Nina will do that when she wants attention and we're talking to one another, she'll try and talk over us.

chrissy - is that the depo? If so, I had something similar to begin with, but then it eventually stopped and I didn't get a period until going off it, which was about 18 months later.

Had an alright day today, took Nina back to the dr's cause she's got a yucky cough and the cold isn't easing up. Good thing though is that her chest sounds all clear, so no sign of a chest infection. Dr has changed her antibiotics to a little stronger one. Hopefully it'll do the trick. And can you believe she's only had one 40 minute sleep today ... wonder what tonight will bring for us! I've expressed some and will give her that when she wakes during the night. I feel that's a little easier to do that way I'm not picking her up, I feed her while she's still in bed, and then replace the cup with the dummy and she just rolls over and goes back to sleep.
    As for NRL, Heath and I have been supporting our local team, Cowboys. They fell in the a$$ last year, but hopefully they can play a little better this year.
    And whoever mentioned Tennis ... love it!! I'm going to the Aust Open finals next year. Wanted to do it this year but a bit hard to organise with a 5 month old, but next year definitely!!!
    I can hear Nina cracking it! Heath's getting her ready for bed and she's cranky ... bbl

ETA: Hi Laurin, hope the packing isn't too stressful, I hate moving!
    Last edited by Visitor7; February 24th, 2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: laurin

yeah im on it.

its called depo and i and i was like that for the frist two weeks but then it stopped and havent had a period since and im on my second lot of it.

helen.p.- no there hasnt been an argument in here. im just tried of posting and not getting any relpys back its seem pointless posting if no one answers. if you know what i mean.

well im off talk you all later.

Adele

Adele - Hi mate, I must say you are not alone in posting and not getting any replies I know how you feel and so do some others dont worry. Big hugs to you. I got a new mobile now thank god... so give me a call tomorrow for a chat.

I havent posted for ages as I havent been well at all. Yesterday didnt help getting abused by a disabled lady with a cane who was driving her car directly for me and Julia in her pram and she parked in a parents with prams spot and told me she was going to report ME? WTF???

Maz - last night not good at all. DH and I had a huge argument :roll: whats new.

Sharl - thinking of you. If you ever need to talk you know my numbers mate.

Helen - thinking of you I hope that Eithan is ok? im sorry havent been in touch.

Caddie - mate im thinking of you too I hope youare ok.

Anna - hows Xander today? hope he is being a better bubba today.

Shell - hows Ainsleigh this arvo you must be knackered, big hugs to you.

Rikki - the pic of your Ainsleigh and Xander is sooo cool!!!!

Jodi - hows Nina this arvo? I hope she is feeling better its horrible when they are sick you feel so helpless. Thanks so much for all your support too mate.

Kell & Chrissy - hi girls soooo when are we meeting up? I cant this monday as my cars being serviced big bummer but can the monday after?

Nelle - does River sounds cute when he talks? I love it when Julia talks, she was doing it for hours tonight it was so cute!

Thank you everyone who wrote me lovely posts of support I truely appreciate your support and your friendship. Im sorry I havent posted for a while, I havent been feeling the best but will try to post more often. BBL for more personals Hello to everyone.

Bel
    xxx

hey belle - it's great to hear from you. Don't feel bad about not posting in here for a while. You've got plenty on your plate and we all understand. How did the dr's go the other day? Have there been any improvements?
    Can't believe the nerve of that old lady! I hope it didn't stress you out too much.

Adele - I'm sorry you feel this way. I personally try and do personals and reply to everyone, but I forget people all the time. At the moment I too have a lot going on with me and Nina being sick, but I do try and include everyone in my posts. If you feel I'm one of those ingorning you, I'd love to talk to you on msn and clear the air.
    BTW - HAPPY 5 MONTHS TO RILEY!!!

BELLE,what the hell with that lady being rude to you.Disabled or not she needs a serving.Probably thinks the world owes her because of it.
    Adele,sorry you are feeling that way.I think it happens to all of us at some stage as there is so many of us.We must be popular in our sept mummies Hope simon is being a good boy and you are sticking to WW.
    Maz;my IL's the same.Dont see them or hear them but will carry on when we do or cry when ruby's head was in limbo.Drama!
    Jodi,hope nina is better soon.
    um,i like marat safin too!!!
    I go for hawks in AFL.
    better go,millana is still sick.sorry folks.

belle, glad to see you i only put your number in my phone today, i am a bit slack i should give you a ring, but next monday is great for me too........so kell is it ok for you? so that will be monday 5th, someone will have to bring a camera and get the 3 babies all together....cant wait, so where are we gonna meet? in the shops at castle towers? i used to shop there when i lived at glenorie, but that was before they expanded and put a movie theatre in there.Was the disabled driver blind.maybe she shoulnt have been driving LOL

thanks girls for you answers on the injection, so i am not abnormal........thats great to know

Adele.. sorry if you feel that way, or if i have made you feel that way.. ive said Hi a few times and havent had replies .. but thats ok i know everyone is busy especially those who have more than just the one like yourself.. I do try and reply to everyone as well as i can, but sometimes its hard when im away for a day to catch up on everything and i may accidently miss something (not to mension i have a memory like a sieve!), esp lately as mum's down from the coast so ive only been skimming posts so she's not left hanging for too long.. but im sorry chick if ive missed something, still love ya sexy ass though.
    Btw..
    HAPPY 5 MONTHS RILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle/Chrissy.. yeh i cant do this monday either my car's getting fixed (after someone reversed into it!) and cant do the following one either, am meeting a friend from high school, but im free from the 12th March? Let me know and ill pen it on the calendar. Anywhere is fine by me, Horn-a-by or CHill..

Caddie.. hope Millana gets better soon poor chick.

Jodi.. hope you have a better night tonight.

Nessa.. oh lucky you! I wish we could go on a holiday.. but dont think it will happen very soon as we just cant afford it.. bet she will love the penguins!

Nelle.. oh i so know what you mean.. Jess does it all the time too.. drives me burko.. though i must admit he is getting better... at one stage all he would do is scream and squeel!

Maz.. hows Nikolaus blue page coming?

Well .. Jess is starting to move around on the floor like a little weezle.. round in circles and now rolls to get where he wants.. has started to plant his head into the ground and get up on his knees and push... though i dont think he realises that its actually making him move!
    He now also plays Peek a Boo!!! He gets a sheet or his puke rag and covers his face until i say "Jesse where are you" then he pulls it off and laughs his head off! Then does it again and again. I tired not saying anything and he just sits and waits! What a clever lil boy!
    Another migrain for me this morning.. so dont know what to do about them.

Well must go to bed.. gonna try and catch up on some sleep if possible.

Gnight sexy beasts..

xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 24th, 2007 at 08:18 PM.

Well regarding personals and replying to posts, I have to say that I am guilty for the same. I tend not to post as much because I cant personalise so much as it takes about 3mins to load each page and I have so much going on that I tend to only pop on quickly and tend to forget what I wanted to say to people and answer back when people have asked how me or Eithan is.

Sleep well tonight everyone. I have some more to blab about Eithan and stuff but will hopefully post soon. I think I am going to have to keep a pen and paper and write down things that are happening and then do personals. Hopefully next thread, which must be about now, I will keep more updated.

By the way I love you all. Who entered in the photo comp this month. I did and I know you did Maz. Can u give me a hint or tell me by email?

Love

Yeh maz.. give me a hint too.. ive already voted so doesnt matter if you let on.. but the one i chose was just awesome. I didnt enter this month.. too bloody hard!

Ok going to bed before i crack.

xx

LOL ladies I think you're well overdue for a new thread hehe!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678