Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

Wanders in with rose coloured glasses on:

"I love you yes I do, I love you yes its true..........................."

I dont have any chocolate.......now thats something to be upset about

My little monster isnt ready to go sleepies and I am TIRED.

Anna, please come back??????

Happy birthday Belle!!!!

Hi anna! welcome back!!
    maz,love ya,did call you but you were obviuosly tired from talking to everyone else!! No treasure box yet.
    Nelle,id wish they did diet coke slurpees!!!
    Rach,have a nice time away.
    Belle,happybday for tommorow,im sure i will say it again.
    Okay,ive read too many posts already.Ineed to LIFT and get a WW choccy and watch biggest loser.

Sorry Annat, I told Anna to run for the hills I'll check the Dandenongs...can you NSW girls check the Blue Mountains for me? We'll find her, can't be THAT many hills around. Unless she's a good hider. Then we're screwed.

Well I'm not eating chocolate, but I'm eating ham and ricotta tortellini with carbonara sauce AND dh made it. Well, I helped a little.

I do happen to have some mint Aero I could crack open, but I doubt there'll be any room...I still have a fair bit of pasta to go...

Have a wicked weekend Rach!

ETA: Ahh Caddie, diet schmiet. (I'll get Randall to post for me when my fingers get too fat to type)

Well it's certainly been an intersting couple of days hasn't it!!
    Not going to bother with personals cause I'm dead tired, Nina isn't ready for bed yet, and it would take me too long to do.
    I don't have chocolate ... but I do have ice-cream with milo sprinkled on top ...

ETA: Heath bought me a Magnum Ego from the shop ... mmmmm yum!!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; March 1st, 2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: i got a block!

Well I'm totally lost about all this drama. I have no idea whos doing/ saying what to who about who or what! Everything always goes over my head.

Anyways been to visit Fil after his first lot of chemo and he seems to be doing quite well. Hasn't had any side effects as yet so thats great and he appears very positive and optimistic.

Rach- Please don't be upset and hope to see you back in here soon. From what I can gather a few people are feeling quite hurt and angry and emotions are running high so hopefully tomor we can all awaken on a happier note.

Belle- I want you to be able to feel you can come in here and talk to us anytime and tell us if you are having the crappiest day. And happy birthday for tomor! I love birthdays. Mine is my fave day of the year although this year i feel like I'm going to have a midlife crisis!

Anna- Come back! How is things going with Xander? Are you getting any more sleep overnight?

Well speaking of chocolate I just ate a whole packet (well one left over) of caramel tim tams. Just feel to ill to get last one in!

sh*t i am off the air all day, and i come back to read that there is a war in this thread

wow, I love all you guys, and everyone is like family, i am trying to read all todays posts, but i am dead tired.

i went to the gym, did aqua aerobics, and 60laps very proud of myself, i have lost weight i was 78.9kg at beginning feb, now im 74.1kg........thats amazing but my goal weight is 65kg, but i have been working very hard and its so nice to see results, i just got back from my parents they are in gosford, and im exhuasted. but to answer a early question nelle, the gym does help the old BD, i have so much energy now

ok anna, i finally sent you those HPT, so hopefully we might see your announcement soon!

kell/belle........cant wait to see you both........oh and julia and jesse.....

maz.......you are so like me its quite scary

anyway all this prgnancy talk is getting me clucky.......you bad girls!!

sending a big to everyone

will try personals tomorrow

night night

Oh ooh la la thanks Chrissy! That's good to know, another motivation to get off my butt

And as for war, well I got excited, I imagined us all with tribal paint and spears. Cept we were all on the same team charging down a hill, so who knows who we were fighting. Probably smelly boys.

Yay for tim tams Shell! Save the last one for the morning. Morning is my favourite time for chocolate - I probably need the caffeine, lol!
    And, surprise surprise, I did manage to fit some Aero in after all
    Jodi, Rans is an icecream-with-milo FIEND!! I swear, it's half a tin per bowl of icecream (I almost typed bowl of milo, and really, that's more like it). And we don't buy the small tins.

Well, off to haul my dearest husband off to bed. He is looking all bloodshot eyesy. Night girls xo

nelle..........god you make me laugh

Howdy dudey tuttie fruities,

Well, well, well, not much to say on the drama's of the thread, I think it needs to be left and moved on.

Hapy Birthday for tomorrow Belle, I hope you have a great one.

I am trying to think of something funny to say to try and keep the mood cool, but I cant keep our tribe out of my head. In it we are covered in mud and dreadlocks, carrying our babes in tribal carriers, a few of us have little sucklers (babies) at our breasts and Nelle is at the front yelling Anna Anna where are you, we are coming for you, and she is dragging an eski full of slurpees.

Well that just about does me for the night and Kel yes hun I can feel the love, I just hope you can all feeel my love. I am planning on winning powerball and doing a big meet up.

Love

why do I leave everything to the last minute somebody please tell me why why why

to top things of my shoulder has given in the pain is excrutiating and I dont really want to take anything as I am home alone

anyway have thought about a few things tonight and I am not going to hold any hard feelings towards anyone, I need a aussie baby buddy group

You leave everything to the last minute because you are disorganised Rach. There. I've diagnosed you. Lucky for you, I have a special billing system where you can pay me in slurpees.
    Hope your shoulder stops hurting too - why can't you take anything? Not even panadol to take the edge off?

Helen, that's a brilliant scenario, Anna needs finding, babies need feeding, and an esky full of slurpees never goes astray. Though could be a little difficult to spear people and balance the esky. Someone else will have to do the spearing.

So why is Nelle up this late, you may ask? Well, I can't sleep, and so I went and got a glass of milk, and I'm just checking in on my way back to bed. I don't want to lie in bed thinking, especially cos I've promised Rans I'll stop daydreaming about marrying Marat Safin (I'd walk down the aisle with a tennis racket instead of flowers), and it really does help my libido, already I'm so much more attracted to Rans since all the focus is on him, which is a beautiful thing and I don't want to screw it up, specially since he's making the same effort for me.
    Maybe I'll find a book and take it to bed.

OOH! Belle!! Happy Birthday!! Hope today is totally brilliant and you have a wonderful, funny, relaxing, special day. You can even have the day off Tribal duties. Caddie can pick up your extra duties (no complaining Caddie, or I'll tell the ww ladies about that Twix...).

Ah well now I'm talking crazy talk, so I guess I'll grab a glass of cordial and head to bed. Hope everyone's sleeping well, and I hope our babies and children sleep til at least 7am! (my lazy bones probably won't wake til 8:30...like mother like son ) Night. xo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE
    i so hope you get spoilt rotten,as you so deserve it

Rach- I hope that your shoulder gets better.

Nelle-hehehe, I cant thow a spear but I am short so I could scout ahead and chk for any danger without being seen, pleease though we need someone for spear duty. I cant believe that Eithan was up and down last night but still decided that 5am was a good time to be up.

Hope you have a great day Belle.

Love

BELLE!
    Hope you have a great day!

Well.. today is a NEW day!

Helen.. oh damn i forgot about powerball!!!! Hope it didnt go off and it jackpots again next week.. could really do with a apare $33Million.

Rach.. hope you got everything packed in the end.

Nessa.. Jess thought the same this morning but i just left him in bed. He's learnt how to turn his mobile on (music and lights) so he plays with that now at least.. has a squeel every now and then too!

Shell.. well fingers crossed he doesnt get too much side effects. FIL is going in today to find out his plan of action.

Chrissy.. woahhh for the work out! Jane Fonder eat your heart out!! Good stuff on the weight loss!!

More personals later.. Jesse is telling me to get off the computer..

xx

happy birthday to you ... happy birthday to you ...
    happy birthday dear BELLE
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I hope you have a fantastic day and get spoilt rotten, cause you deserve it!!

nelle - you certainly know how to lift everyone's spirits in here. But why did you take a glass of cordial to bed ... I thought it was milk
    We can have a double wedding, you with Marit Safin, me with Andy Rod**** ... gawd I love that guy!

nessa - how are you feeling now that you're on the meds? Did you get much sleep last night?

helen - did ya win? we're are you sending us all?

shell - that's great to hear about FIL, hopefully things will improve for him.
    tim tams, yum!! You give me a packet of them and I'll finish them all off in minutes.

After Nina went to bed at 9.30 last night she woke once during the night, then up at 6.10. She's demanding my attention now so better go

Damn,extra duties.I will go dig for yams at thr river and look for rasberries for dessert.
    Belle,happy,happy,birthday.Make sure you treat yourself!!! Nice fat mudcake and you can do it as you have lost weight!!!
    Double damn, millana keeps crying for daddy who is at work so better give tlc.Sickness arghhhhhh

Is Millana still sick caddie...damn!!

Some great news ... Nina is on the move well sort of anyway.
    She has her arms in crawling position, and she uses her knees to move, but doesn't get up on her knees IYKWIM? She moved about 2 metres this morning, backwards, then smacked her head on the tiles. Now she has her first bump on her head
    it must have worn her out cause she went to sleep after that.

I haven't put my hand up for any duties, helen I'll do spear duty. You got those slurpees ready anna, I'm hanging out for one now

Happy Birthday Belle!!

too tired to post, starting off our getting Ashleigh to learn to sleep plan and an hour already in and she is still not asleep but has finally stopped screaming. Plan says don't leave the room til they are calm and quiet well this is my first time out, she screamed non stop for an hour well except for the times I picked her up! It is so exhausting. God she is starting up again but has lots of pauses in between so she may very well be on her way off to sleep.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast