Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

Oh caddie honey I hope Millana is alright...going to call you today.
    Jodie - hi ya sweetie hope EL Nino is alright and that yor surviving.
    Happy birthday Belle - i hope you had a 'banging' good time
    Chrissy - i so have to meet you one day.
    Hello everyone else. Hope your all well. Sorry for lack of personals but your probably all sick of me at the moment.
    Happy 6 months to my little girl who cut her 2nd top tooth today and crawled backwards for about 5 metres. I so need reversing lights and sounds for her.
    BBL
    maz

HAPPY 6 MONTHS VY!!!!!!!!

Well I have the next generations Justin Timberlake on my hands They even have the same initials JT. Jett looooooooooves JT and even has the leg tapping thing he does in the My Love film clip happening. This kid is definately going to need dance lessons, even Ry gave in and admitted he would probably be good at it. He's gonna be like one of those little kids in Missy Elliots video clips doing the hip hop dancing hahahahahaha Watch out ladies, JT is in da houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse

Well I have done nothing but have a shower today..........very naughty I know but I didnt get any last night AGAIN so Ive decided Im on strike until further notice. No sex is enough reason for a divorce in my book, if it were me having a sook about how I just didnt feel like it all the time he'd be booting my butt out of the bed He knew the rules when we got married, if the day came when we never had sex anymore its time to part ways. Its an essential part of our relationship, it used to be the only time he could really express what he felt for me (he is def not a man or words thats for sure). Now I feel unattractive, I know Im not the skinny minny I used to be but I didnt think I looked that bad *sigh* What man keeps denying SEX???? Regular sex too.

Enough of my sooks! We're having drinks tonight at friends across the road so Ive decided its MY turn to get snoozled for once, DH can play Mama hehehehe Im feeling a bit funny today I have the worst crampy pains in my tummy, feels like it did when I was newly preg with Jett...........Im only somewhere between 2-4dpo though so too early to psychoanalyse every ache and pain.

Maz, we could have Vy and Jett do a backward crawl race lmao How funny would those pics be???? How far is Shepparton from you? I was thinking we could meet up when your feeling a bit better somewhere in between? I was thinking Shepparton fits that???
    Last edited by Freya; March 2nd, 2007 at 11:40 AM.

Happy 6months vy!!!!!! I so wish i could give you a kiss and cuddle.A cyber one will have to do!!!
    Annat,your man must be crazy not to have sex with you!!!
    Shell,hope ash settles and learns to settle.Ruby likes to be rocked most times but i try to get her in the cot when shes half asleep so she can do the rest herself.
    Millana is still sick.One minute fine,the next spewy and lethargic.The dr said it could happen another week yet.She came into our bed last night as she spewed in hers.And the worst thing is i only have 1 mattress protecter so im trying to get it dry and its raining and you cant stick it in the dryer.I cant go to the shops and buy another because i cant drag her up there unwell.So she better not spew in it tonight!
    Not much else,just reading the posts,reflecting and looking at my **** of a house that needs cleaning.

Caddie.. sorry to hear about Millana. Does the doctor actually know whats wrong.. saying she can be spewing for another week to me doesnt sound good enough and it cant be good for her tummy/throat to keep throwing up? Is she keeping anything down at all? My neice was throwing up like that last year (shes just turned 2) and they monitored her in hospital until it stopped to make sure she wouldnt dehidrate. I dunno.. if it was me id get another opinion. Poor little pet.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS VY!!

Sorry guys.. not up for any more personals.. feeling only half here today.

xx

PMSL at Jett AnnaT. You have to get it on tape and send it to funniest home video. I only live 10 mins from shepp matie. A monday, tuesday or thrusday morning is fine cause the other 2 are at school and kinder. Gets a bit screwy in the afternoons.
    CAddie - oh no about the mattress protector...do you have an old shower curtain that you could temporairly use? Glad wrap the mattress maybe? PMSL at your house. I will not go there about mine.
    Had the lady down the road come here and try ripping through me about telling her son to go home and scream infront of their house the other night. He said I swore at him...hmm dont think so then she stated on about all the neighbours, I just wal;ked inside and shut the door on her. So not in the mood for any more [email protected] at the moment.
    going to go to spotlight to buy some polar fleece, any one want something?
    Nessa - did you have some chocolates you were going to share?????? Im putting my hand up
    I cant wait to go scrapping tonight.

Nina's doing the whole backwards crawling thing too so she can join in on the race. As long as she stops smacking her head on the tiles, did that again before.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS VY!!!!
    I can't believe how old our bubs are now, soon we'll be celebrating their first birthday!

shell - how'd she go? Did she end up going to sleep, and for how long? Hang in there, it's gonna be a real tough week for you, but it'll work out in the end.

annat - from your pics you are a very attractive girl, so stop saying your not! I think you and DH need to sit down and talk about what's happening before you end up divorced.

kel - are you ok hun?
    Last edited by Visitor7; March 2nd, 2007 at 11:58 AM. Reason: everyone posting the same time as me!

Hi all

as usual i am missing everything.. i know that i am not the busiest poster but i do try ! oh well..
    Happy bday Belle..

will try and get on later

have a great day all.

Lol Little P, I thought you typed 'I know that i am not the bustiest poster' and I was like, what's that got to do with anything?
    I might be the busiest poster, but I'm sure not the bustiest poster

Caddie, I was gonna suggest gladwrap too! Or towels even.

Mazzie, what the? At your neighbour...maybe her son was trying to get some attention or something. Or you used a word which he thinks is a swear word? Like crap or boobies?
    Happy 6 months Vy!

Shell - you can do it! How's it going now?? Like the dr said, the first days will be the hardest, post or sms if you need support mate!

Annat, Justin Timberlake is the bomb. The bomb. And you know, marriage counselling isn't such a bad thing, you could describe it to Ry like going to the mechanics, sometimes you go when things are broken down, sometimes you go to make sure things keep moving smoothly and to pick up any problems you hadn't realised.

Jodi, that would be a beautiful double wedding. Just beautiful.

Nelle, if I could get him to marriage counselling I would but he wont go for god knows what stupid reason. I just dont think tiredness is a good enough excuse on his part. He goes to work. Thats it. Even on weekends he uses the excuse, like HELLO you get to sleep in? Either that or he has had too much to drink and it doesnt work in that situation

grrrrrrrrr after busting my ass last nite to get everything done so we could head off early Jase gets home at 5am and says we wont leave to early he going have a bit more sleep no worries, got car apacked just ahd to pack esky Jase gets up and the phone rings and he has to work tomorrow

so now we wont be leaving till he finishes some time tomorrow grrrrrrrrrr but they are givinghim monday off so we will get home late mon nite

oh well no worries

hope everyone is well today god it is hot here

well i need to get something of my chest...

went to the gym today, and after i had finished all the stuff i do, i go up to the personal trainer ( she showed me how to use all the equipment, and measured me up, and set a program for me, when i joined) anyway, i just wanted advice re: ab excersizes and i wanted to book in for my 40 day progress weigh in and measurements, she got the absoulute sh*ts with me as I FORGOT all the equipment that i should be doing on HER PROGRAM, i told her well its a bit hard as caity is in the creach and sometimes she plays up and i cant get around to all the stuff, and also im limited to time, as you are only allowed to leave the kids for 2 hours, and she couldnt give a sh*t, i was so pi**ed with her as i have been working so hard........10 min rower,25 min bike, 20 min tread, 10min on this thing that works your ars.not sure whats that called plus work on gym machine, i felt like fu***** smacking her, i thought trainers where here to encourage you like..........well i know you havent done everthing i planned for you, but you are loosing weight and trying hard, so its ok if you cant get around to all the equipment...............biartch..........im changing trainers now, i dont nered someone that treats me like that!

bbl when i feel not so exhausted

OMG Chrissy - If she didnt look like a little ARnie Swartzy I bet you would hav eknocked her on her arse! What a cow! Get a man next time...hmmm eye candy
    Nessa - are there any crumbs atleast.......PMSL
    AnnaT - maybe do as he does IFYKWIM, men usually get itchy if you dont go near them. Lay on your hand a while and let it go numb then pretend its someone else....ROFL sorry that was a bit much
    Rach - have a lovely weekend this weekend. Enjoy the break matie
    Nelle - not fussed about neighbour now....nice lot of drug users with an attitude. I did ring department on housing though. Its the only housing house this side of the street and we put up with so much from people who move in there.
    Have to have a shower, go to spotlight and then im scraping
    Have a fabo night girls
    oh I have an itchy belly button

Maz I already have some help of the vibrating kind but it isnt cutting it anymore hehehehe

Honeys, if my husband denies me sex tonight it will prove that he is gay I just went and spent $65 on a white silk gstring and corset with stays from BNT, along with white thigh stockings. Ive painted my nails, Im going to have a soak in the bath tonight, put on a face mask, exfoliate etc etc. Then Im going to put a little stripper make up on, whack on heels and jump him. He has a thing for corsets and stockings but Ive never worn one for him. So Im making his fantasy come true, well part of, the other part I am so never doing (it involved bottoms and well yeah use your imagination).
    Would you turn me down in all that? I think not

Have I given ya'll nightmares lol I apologise if I have.

Will report on the outcome tomorrow .................. wish me luck!

GO ANNAT............i do that all the time for craig...........but i get school girl outfits too...........just make sure jetts asleep as you might be going for a while

Ooh la la Annat!!! Have a great night mate
    I'm starting to think about what I can do for Rans...just working up the courage to get waxed...

Chrissy, pfft to your personal trainer, you've lost weight and you're feeling so good about yourself, never mind her. You're ace.

Where's Rikki? Is she on holidays and I've forgotten? Is this Sam's week home? Are there any mountains in Perth? Maybe her and Anna are hiding together....rascals, both of them.

Hey guys..

Just a quick one for me this morning.
    FIL has found out some bad news at his appointment yesterday.. starts chemo in 2 weeks but wont tell us over the phone what else he was told. DH is really worried and stressed about it. Has taken the day off work so will go and see FIL today.

Hope you all had a good night.

xx

Hi Kell

wishing you and your family all the best for your visit to your FIL today .. I am really feeling for you and your family at this time xoxo

sending you a great big hug today kell, wishing you all the best, and i hope your FIL is ok.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast