Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

kel - hugs to your and your family and hope it's nothing too serious.

Kel-Sending hugs and love to you and your family.

Love

Sending some prayrs your way kell.

Hi all,
    I'm feeling better today, just had crap day yesterday, was just feeling so tired, exhausted. I ended up crying when Df got home. He was so nice though made me a snack and a drink then sent me to bed for a nap while he did the dishes and then got us take-away for dinner.
    Ash slept well overnight too, she didn't wake for her 3:30 feed so went from 12:15 to 6:10! yay.

Kell- thinking of you and your family. Hugs to you. Cancer is such a terrlble disease.

AnnaT- try not to let it get you down bout Dh and DTD. Before I had Ashleigh I had a huge libido and Df was very low. I felt how you described, feeling rejected and thinking that he doesn't find me attractive anymore. So i was hurting from feeling like that but at the same time he was having issues with feeling like he was being pressured all the time and he couldn't help not feeling like sex. So I'm just saying try to talk to him about it and try not to focus too much of your relationship on it. Maybe try just cuddling and spending quality time together instead? Now I've had Ash its great cause neither of us is in the mood so we never have issues with it.

chrissy- Def get a new trainer what a ****ing cow to talk to you like that! She sounds like maybe she should run a boot camp or something.

Nelle- thanks nelle. i still have your number in my phone from being your preggy buddy. I just might have to text you next time she gives me hell. Today Df is settling her and she is responding better cause he doesn't smell like milk!

Thanks guys for all your well wishes.
    In laws just came over.
    FIl has 6 months to live if he goes without treatment, 12 months tops with treatment. Hes going with the treatment option and we're praying that the 100 million chance they gave him for it to clear, comes through.
    I really love my FIL.. i wish Jesse and his little to be brothers/sisters would be able to know him.. he's such a wonderful man.
    Well must go now before i break down.

xx

Kel, having just lost my Step dad to cancer i can understand the huge roller coaster you are all about to travel on.. huge hugs if you ever need to talk just email me..xoxo anna
    may i ask were he is having treatment because if it is a the sans they have a wonderfull support program

Kelly so sorry bout you FIL be hard he is one of the lucky ones

OMG I am so tired, jase may not finish work till 6pm then we will head to gladstone so going ot be a long day, Jack is cranky as all hell irks me this not knowing crap

and it is excrutiatingly hot today

Went fabbo last night Im a happy woman today, tired but happy. Ive been having some weird aches in my tummy area/sides for the last 48hrs though so it put a bit of a dampner on last night but I didnt let on.
    Im trying not to get my hopes up thats its my lovely uterus decided to take our new little bebe!

Kell hun I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. I will pray every night that he gets more than 12mths. Big hugs to you sweets!

Got company BBL.

Neesa ive given teething rusks to ruby since she could hold them so avbout 4.5months.Didnt hurt.Make sure no bits break off but.

nessa, I agree, rusks should be fine as long as you're watching her.

Way to go anna! Fingers crossed your baking a bun.

First it was the ear infection, then the cold, now Nina has the spews and diarreah!!! And it's yuck! I can't believe a baby can poo so much. She threw up in the car yesterday, and it went all over her carseat and the back seat. Then today she poo-ed while in the car and it leaked all over her carseat. I'm definitely gonna have to take it out and wash it now. It was so gross. But apart from that I'm having a pretty cruisy day. Heath is helping my dad with building his house today, so I've been playing the single mum. Went for a look at toys r us and bought her some new toys. I was looking at the jolly jumpers, but not too sure if she'll like it, so I'm hesitating on spending the money.
    Mum was going to babysit tonight to give Heath and I a break, but with Nina being a bit off lately, I think it's best that I look after her. Hopefully next week. It's Heath's birthday on the 12th so it'll be good to spend a night alone with just the two of us next weekend.

Aaargh! Hey girls! We had my sister's 21st tonight, and the theme was pirate, everyone looked so good. I'm in bed just finishing off my slurpee. We cut Riv's singlet, gave him a bandana and drew eyeliner hairs on his chest - not sure if anyone got a photo though...I'll have a look.

Where is everyone? Hopefully off having heaps of fun.

Jodi, poor little Nina! Really hope she gets healthy again soon! I've found a lot of parents say this - when it rains, it pours. Seems to be the case with kids hey. Not that I'm complaining about the drought here

Ness, I agree that rusks would be fine, but you'd have to supervise in case some breaks off. Would Annika be interested in a teething ring or something? River has a few teething toys, and goes through phases of liking some and hating some, but he usually has something I can leave him to munch on without having to watch him. I'll probably get some rusks when the teeth get closer.

Well, night all, may we all be either getting some action of the loving kind, or action of the sleeping kind, whatever you prefer xo

hi all ,.. i am offering free ovulation tests to who ever wants them.. see post in long term TTC area,, free to good home..

xoxo anna

HI ya all
    Just wanted to get on quicky and give Kell a big hug and kiss to give to her FIL. Make sure you get heaps of photos and even scrap an albulm of him and Jess man before he gets to bad, then give it FIL to look at and hold and let him know that when the time comes, Jess will have all of his grandaddys love in the book just for him. I have a friend who did this and at the time it was painful but now it is an endless supply of smiles for her little girl.
    Have to help Jed - hope your all well and happy - AnnaT - I so hear you on 'those' pains...im trying to ignore them aswell.
    chat soon
    xxmaz

Well that gives me hope that I will be joining you in Nov DD buddies (your due November right?)

Nothing much happening here, just veging out, Dh is watching AFL. Jett is in his JJ. Tempted to have a nap, my back is aching a bit. BBL.

if my dates are right...14th honey. But having a c/s I'll end up going on the 5th which is my dead nan's birthday (my mums, mum) My mum will bawl her eyes out if its a nother girl *fingers crossed* have the perfect name, totally different but its a secret

Lol, Maz, the kind of secret that we'll know in a couple of hours with some persistence?
    Or is this one a keeper?
    Are you going to find out the sex, or leave it as a surprise?

I think Jed and I have said we'll find out again.. I refuse to change my ticker until I know for sure. You should see how bloated my tummy is or is that fat?? PMSL
    And Oh Nelle - you'll love the name we've picked...VERY nature minded!

just thought i would say "hi" as i ahve been a bit slack...........

then i thought i would give myself a pat on the back for being BB biggest loser of the month..........now for a big cheesy grin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast