Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #35

Wow Kell, you must be good with words, I never can enter those 25 word comps cause I never know what to say! Might have to give me some tips. You must've been so excited when they called.

All you Sydney gals, enjoy your meet up tomor.

Had a good day with my mums group. We're thinking bout joining one of those playgroup places where you book the place for a couple hours each week for a year. We've just gotta work out what day/ time would suit everyone and how much. But we thought with 7 of us and all the bubs are going to be crawling soon, might get bit tricky at each others houses. These places are set up for kids.

Jodi.. Oh thats great Nina had a really good night!! Nice you finally got some good sleep too! Jesse's Naming Day is on the 1st April. Everyone in our family is booked up until then and we needed to have it done asap being FIL starts chemo next week. Starting to get very excited (still quite anxious too).. nearly finished the invites..

Jodi.. i just made up a little stupid rhyme about the suspension and light weight is good for tired mums etc.. ive done little things like that before and never won. So was very lucky.

Belle.. the pram/stoller i won was a Peg Perego Aria.. the one i bought (which youll see tomorrow) is a Valco Baby Urban Ultralight. So will see which one i like better when it arrives and sell the other one. They both look very similar.

Well girlies gonna hit the hay.. got a big day ahead of us tomorrow!! See you at Aldi Chrissy and Belle at 10.30am!!

Gnight everyone else.. love your cotton sox!

xx

my god you lot talk, 4 pages from last thread 7 pages from this one I was only gone 5 days right

anyway I am here :

Well I can't sleep and it's 3am!!
    Went grocery shopping last night and Nina fell asleep in the trolley and hasn't made a sound yet! She must have been tired.

kel, belle & chrissy - enjoy meeting up tomorrow. I'm very jealous, all on my lonesome up here

kel - woohoo on winning the pram!!

helen - love the pic! He looks like he's growing so much now

Good morning Sunshine..

Well its the big day Jesse, Julia and Caitlyn!!! We've got half hour of relax time then Jesse's breaky, dress Jesse, dress mummy and out the door! Glad its a nice day at least esp for all our drives.

Jodi.. do you sit Nina up in the trolley? or use one of those capsule ones? I still push the pram while DH pushes the trolley, will be great when we can just put him in the trolley and not worry about the pram.

Nessa.. did you end up going to Hungry Jacks?

Question for all you mummies.. prob one for second or more time mummies but if anyone knows then shoot.. when do you stop burping bubs?

Well gonna go grb some quick breaky before the fun starts.

Have a lovely day girlies.

xx

Nessa- dsont stress about the bottles matie - Vy did the same and yesterday she had 8 of them OMG!!!! at 240 mls each. The only thing I could think of was thank god I wasnt bb feeding.
    Kell - I stopped burping Vy about amonth ago cause she lets the biggest rippers out without even trying (mothers daughter again) OH and well done opn your win matie. Pitty its not a twin stroller, I could have bought it off ya
    Annat - how are you honey...did you go to the doctors yesterday?? think ing of ya
    Anna - IM gong to start work on project sewing bibs today.....have thought of really good idea in relation to what we spoke about...hmmm thanks MAUW!
    Rikki -taggi is on its way matie...Hope you guys like it.
    shell - play group sounds like a great idea.
    Jodie - hay woman your ment to be getting sleep now since El nino is sleeping...
    Nelle - how you feeling honey?
    Belle - thanks for the chats in the last few day. have fun at your meet up today
    Caddie - I could kiss ya honey! Those dvd's...god, Ive watched the einstein one 4 times already. Theirs also a taggie blanket on its way for miss Ruby.
    Helen - oh [email protected] aobut your block...can you ge tout of it with out loosing to much $$$$
    HI ya everyone else...I love you all but im so sick that Im finding it hard to sit here and type. IM having an u/s at 4.30 today to check to see wether bub is in the right spot aqnd I'll do my bloods some time soon. We now have a girls name we both like. We had thought and decided on Sunni a few weeks ago but Jed and I said it was to different to the other kids names. I woke up one night and just blurted out a name and Jed said, yep thats it. Turns out my oma (nan) wanted to call my mum this and my opa (pa) decided against it. Has a double meaning fo rus cause if my dates are right and I have to have another c/s, bub will be born on my oma's birthday and she died 16 years ago. So my mum cried when I told her.....her name will be Kristell Catarina. Oh and Jed's family still dont know...hehehehehheeh
    oh and sorry for my spelling and typo's my brina is just blahhhhh

Maz- Ooh I really like that name. And it will fit in nicely with the rest of the kids names. Hope you've got another one picked for when you see twins on the u/s! Lol!

Nessa- Are you offering the milk before the solids? I'm not sure bout bottles and how much bubs should have but they say that milk should still be there main intake at the moment and offer solids an hour after bottle. I don't think it'd be aprob though she'd let you know if it wasn't enough.
    Enjoy the dress fitting, I love weddings, none of my friends and me included are married, all have long term partners but we're just slack getting to the marriage part!

Kell- i think I stopped burping couple months ago cause Ashleigh just started burping on her own after a feed anyways.

Jodi- Hopefully you eventually got to sleep. I've found lately struggling to sleep. I find the tireder I am the harder I find to sleep. No wonder bubs can't sleep when overtired cause I know I struggle.

Enjoy your day Sydney girls, how exciting. Us Vic girls been so slack.

Okay I've decided to take charge and organise a Vic meet-up.
    So attn all Vic girls.
    Let me know when you are free or not free sometime during next month or so, what day would suit you best, I presume a weekend would suit everyone most? Anyways just put in whatever will suit you and then I'll find a day that fits around everyone.
    Then we can decide where to go. Did we want to meet inside at like a food place or maybe go somewhere with a BBQ area? Just post or PM me your thoughts and dates and I will work it all out so everyone is happy.

Maz,love that name!!!! Well done on the choice.Goes with your other beautiful kids names too.Whats a tag blanket? Im sure ruby will love it.
    Rikki,did you get my message about not making it? Better not overdo it and i am a bit woozy from drug still too which is dangerous to drive.Feelin better.No pain but just general aches and pains from throwing myself around when i was in pain.Will upload some pics of my arm later this arvo.Its a huge bruise!!

Caddie - So great to hear that you are feeling a lot better. You'll have to let Rikki & myself know when you are free again for a meet-up.

Maz - Thanks for the chat today... I love the name you have picked. I reckon you're having a girl, but not twins. Hope the m/s eases soon. I can't believe Miss Vy drank 8 bottles yesterday - she must be having one huge growth spurt!

Belle - How's things? I sitll haven't recieved your parcel, but don't stress as posting to Perth seems to take forever. I honestly think there is a postie walking across the Nullabor with it!

Nessa - I don't think it would be a problem that she has dropped down to 3 bottles, but if you are worried, cut back on the amount of food at each meal and maybe she'll take another bottle?

Shell - How is Ash going? Good on you for trying to organise a Vic meetup!

Kellxx - I'd say you'd be safe not to burp anymore... I haven't burped Xander since he was a couple of weeks old, and he's a reflux bubba (the Dr told me not to bother). Congrats on winning a pram - it's nice to know that people actually do win these comps IYKWIM?

Jodi - How is Nina going on the Nurture? I've gotta get another tin for Xander as the 4 weeks is up. Any ideas on what I can do with the half a tin that is left over? Maybe I should just buy sachets from now on and stop the wastage.

Chrissy - Enjoy your meet up today!

Nelle - How's the weird body symptoms going? I still feel like crap, yet unlikely that Im pg... I think it is just my body thinking about starting up cycles again. Are you getting cramps as well?

Xander still is waking up a few times during the night. I'm having not much luck settling him without the boob... feeling really run down, but I think that might be 'cos I'm getting sick. Seem to have some sort of gastro. yuck.

Have an awesome day chickees.

Arvo ladies!
    Waiting to get my b/t results back, cant call til after 2:30. Im aniticipating AF just in case though, Im having some weird pullings cramps in my sides. Today will be a great day either way though because....................

I got my cloth nappies!

Im so excited, about to wash and dry them so I can use them tomorrow!

For whoever asked, I dont burp Jett anymore, he can do it on his own if he needs to.
    Nessa, no worries get the teething gel whenever you can, please dont go out of your way!
    I hope those who feel yukky get better soon! Are you guys sure you arent preggo, Anna.........Nelle.......?
    Hope you had a great meet up Sydney ladies!!!

SHELL! I am free any weekend bar this coming one (not free on Easter weekend either). If its a saturday DH can come, if not then we'll be sans Daddy as he studies on Sunday arvo's. I dont care where, considering its still pretty hot maybe some shopping or something? As long as I have a street name I will find my way there Thanks for being the organiser!
    Last edited by Freya; March 14th, 2007 at 11:50 AM.

annat - how many times did you wash your nappies? so excited to know that you get your results today.....i cant wai tto hear a BFP!
    Anna - PMSL at postie walking the Nullabor You crack me up. Vy has screamed none stop since I got of the phone grrrrr and i still havent hung up my bloody nappies
    Caddie - so glad to hear your feeling better...yay for drugs taggy blanket is a little blanket with tags on it for the babies to pl,ay with. Vy loves her's, hope Ruby does too.
    Shell - Im coming down the weekend at the end of the month but im going to be flat [email protected] might have to wait until the next one.
    Going to try and do something outside, Vy might calm down hopefully. Cant wait until my U/s at 4.30 today...will let you all know how it goes.
    xxmaz

just popping int to wish Maz and AnnaT all the best for the u/s and blood tests results today.. hope that all goes well and that Maz can see a little girl swimming around.. ok a little early but you never know!

BBL

Twice Maz is that enough for 1 use? Obviously everytime I wash them after theyre used theyll get better absorption etc etc

Ugh another hour until 2:30 for fricks sake. Im dying here, running to the toilet every 5 seconds to check for AF.

i typed a massive post before but bb would not upload it... so i can't remember what i wrote.

maz - i'll be watching the mailbox, can't wait. good luck with your us. glad you went off the name sunni (that was sam's ex ) i love the name you have chosen for a girl. are you still going for vy's boys name if it isn't pink?

anna - good luck with bt results

caddie - i sent an email to aaron's hotmail, have since found your bigpond address so sent it there. hope you're feeling better.

nelle - where are you?? hope all is ok and you're feeling better today

anna** - hope your tum is feeling better... gastro is not good.

well ains still has a cold, more of a cough now and i have a head full of cotton wool... will check in for results from maz and anna but am planning on spending a good majority of the day on the couch since dh is home to help with the princess.

GP called and said the test was negative so who freakin knows whats going on
    If AF hasnt reared her ugly head in a few days I will test again.

Helloo girls! Waiting for my little delight to nod off so I can go have a shower. It's been all wails and woes here this morning, he's teething, but nothing a bit of Bonjela and stories can't fix. And sleep. (Go to freaking sleep River!) It's cold and I need a shower to warm me up. I could put the heater on, but I'll regret it when the house is hot late this arvo.

Um...well I was AWOL yesterday cos Rans nicked the computer and I had mother's group and when I was reading posts I was also feeding, so I couldn't post back.
    (ah good, I just saw another yawn)

All the best today Maz and Annat! Hope your news is good news.

Yay Annat for getting your nappies! So fun! Keep asking questions mate, let us know how you go tomorrow, we'll sort you out if there's any teething problems. (not real teething problems...lol, can't really use that as a figure of speech these days can we)

Speaking of which, Eithan's black BerryPlush looks grouse Helen! I was tempted by the black (ok, and every other colour too!)

Feeling a bit better today, still not sure why my body's been a bit wierd (not pregnancy though I don't think Annat, no AF yet and a bfn). But I'll keep y'all posted!
    (oh YAY, thumb in mouth and eyes closed!)

Would love to see those bruises Caddie! I had killer bruises after having River, I half launched myself over the side of the bath one contraction, was brilliant!

Anna, hope you're not coming down with anything too nasty! Hopefully it's actually a wierdly unexpected bfp

Shell, that sounds like an awesome idea, do you have a date in mind? (the last weekend in March and April are busyish for me) Annat, if you don't want to come down and back in one day, you can stay at our place mate! You too Maz, if we have it a weekend where you can come! PMSL, not that I really have the space!! It'll be fun!

Welcome back Rach! How was your time away?

Maz, that's a lovely name! And your snozies look great on the website! WTG!

Well, my little man's asleep, so I'm off to warm up! later babes xo

ETA: Ah poop, this is what happens when you take as long as Australia post to post something. Hugs Annat, chin up, at least you can do some more trying you freaky lady you. Keep us posted on whether AF turns up! Oh and yeah, wash as many times as you can before you can't wait anymore! I washed Riv's prefolds heaps, cos he wasn't born yet, but his BerryPlush didn't even get one wash!
    Hugs to you too Rikki, cotton wool head lady! Hope you get some rest!
    Last edited by Nelle; March 14th, 2007 at 01:07 PM.

Nelle, Im a bit confused to be honest re the blood test.
    He didnt give me the levels but I know they dont count anything under 40 or something as pregnant but you still can be kwim?
    With Jett I had a blood test at 5 or 6 weeks and it was "inconclusive" so they told me to come back in 2 weeks. Well I POAS 2 days later and got a fab line, had an u/s and whalla 2 sacs, 1 baby so there is still hope I guess.

Going to go get another HPT, if I still get a faint line Im ringing my OBGYN for an u/s, could be an ectopic or something. If its completely negative then I'll wait for AF.

My dpo was only a guess really, who knows I could have o'ed late.

Hey girls, just a quick one from me:

Kel – I stopped burping Nina a while ago too, probably around 4 months or so? I sit Nina up in the trolley, she loves it!

Nessa – Nina has dropped feeds the last couple of weeks down to 3-4. She’ll have around 120ml of EBM with each feed, and is on 3 solids a day. As much as I try to give her more milk, she’s just not interested, and I offer her milk before solids.
    Enjoy the dress fitting, I love weddings!

Maz – good luck with the u/s today!! And hope the m/s eases up for you soon.

Anna** - Nina is going ok with the formula, not really interested in it during the day, but has it no problems just before bed at night?? I’ll keep persisting, but slowly. Don’t know what to do with the left-over formula, chuck it I suppose??? Hope you don’t get too sick and run down. If you do, hopefully Xander will be happy to have some formula to give you a bit of a break.

Annat – hopefully you'll find out what's going on soon.

Caddie – hope you’re getting better.

Shell – thanks for the chat yesterday. After telling you how nina has been going to bed later at night, she fell asleep at 6 last night, making a liar out of me!

I’ll be back on later tonight, working today.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast