Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #36

morning all..its my Little Mans 6 month birthday!!!

Happy 7 months Eithan

BBL .. i need to get some houseworkd done!

AnnaT - you dont look bad!! I have loaded some of my birth pics..i am a shocker! i think everyone hates the way they look after giving birth!
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; March 17th, 2007 at 09:44 AM. Reason: added more!

kel - good luck!!!

annat - we couldn't stop nina from wanting tummy time in the bath so now just let her do it. She's learnt to lift her head when rolling so she doesn't get a face full of water.
    You may have had the shortest, but your body worked double time to get him out quicker, may be why you were so exhausted afterwards???
    I just had a look at your pics and you look fine! I look absolutely crap in my after birth photos!
    gggrrrrr at DH !!!!!!!!

well I still haven't done any housework, so better get to it

ETA: helen, you feeling ok? Yeah I do have a list of everyone's b'days!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; March 17th, 2007 at 09:31 AM. Reason: helen

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Rach.. no i havent heard of it but might have a look out for it. Can you get it at chemists? or health stores?

Oh hey.. someone a little while ago was telling me about a good site to chart.. does anyone know it? Im going to start charting now so i know when is the good and bad times of the month to DTD.
    firstly you can get it at woolie and chemists 2nd fertility friend is a great site for charting stick with basic free charting if ya had no probs falling pg

well my boy was sought of good this morning woke at 6.20am had a bath and feed a play then a big poo then at 7.10am we both hopped into bed with jase and the 3 of us slept till 8.40am but now I feel like crap so shouldn't have gone back to bed

was nice to curl up in bed with my boys

but even though I was tired it has wrecked my day I am exhausted, and I was like I am sick of feeling like this and Jase reminded me **TMI** he goes Rach you have had AF of course you feel like crap, you have low iron etc, so having AF just wrecks you, well how stupid did I feel hadn't even thought of putting tiredness, moodiness exhaustion etc down to her being here this week *DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Oh Rach I have AF too! If we miraculously get pregnant this cycle we could be DD buddies !

ETA - Maz I'd be interested in buying three taggie blankets off you too!

I am exhausted from the house hunting. One place we found we're interested in, its in our price range and doesn't need any work inside. Only downside is its on a lot of 3 houses but they're good size and decent backyard.

Can I ask what is a Taggie Blanket?

Rach- Hope you start picking up, you on iron tablets or anything?

Nessa- Glad you had a good night, must've felt good to get away from the kids for a night.

AnnaT- Enjoy your st patty's night out. make sure there is no tantrims tonight (unless it from you! Lol)

Kell- I used Fertility Friend too. I actually did the part where you pay a small fee for 3 months. I can't remember what I got for the money, i think just more info.

BBL Ash is whinging, must be near bed time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaT View Post
    Oh Rach I have AF too! If we miraculously get pregnant this cycle we could be DD buddies
    I am being bad this month and taking the last of my clomid I have in the house it works, sought of

did I tell ya all about my physic reading ..............ummmmmmmm can't remember well anyway she saw a girl born sept 2008 and another boy nov 2010 and says get some good b/c as the keep coming

so I am much more realxed cause I just have this feeling she might be right, before I read what she had to say I felt like she would say there was another girl and boy in the future for us

Shell yeah I am on fab 1 a day iron capsules + 5mgs folic acid and 1 innerhealth + capsule, was supposed to be have a yakult a day but I just can't do it I gag the whole 65mls

I am on iron 100mg twice daily as the dr said im so low he wondered how ive stayed awake plus the strong drugs.A few times i nodded off but in bed at 730pm.Lets hope i pick up soon!
    Goodluck rach and annat! perhaps you will be belly buddies?
    Maz you ok?
    Helenp,sorry i missed you.
    Shell hope the house is promising for you.Goodluck
    Hi nessa!
    How are you riki and anna?
    Okay may look round the BB site now.....

I forgot to let you girls know that Sharleen's modem is stuffed so she'll be offline for a bit.

rach - hope that lady's right with your readings,. That'll be cool if you & anna are belly buddies again!

hi girls,
    i've been so busy with DH home that I have not been able to keep up, but I have been reading and thinking of you all. DH is back at work now so I will try and keep up.

Caddie, your bruises were amazing... hope they are well on the way to healing now. I am good for Wednesday as long as it suits Anna** and as long as you are feeling up to driving that far. Let us know.

Ummm..... sorry I am braindead. I went to a baby shower today and made the mum to be a tshirt with the babies name stitched on (similar to annat's jett tshirts) they were a huge hit, i was so proud of myself went to the psychic on friday and she said that if we don't want another child immediately to be very careful!! and that we are going to have another boy as DH needs the karma of payback in the way he behaved as a child. great, i have to put up with a boy that was as naughty as DH was when he was young!!!!

think that's all our news. will try and keep up, but it's so difficult with such a large and active thread. xxx

Okay rikki,i am free wednesday.Can you msn me (email) your addres and ph no again please.)I will have to bring millana but will bring a dvd to keep entertained.

Oh yes.. thats all Jesse plays with when he has his stuffed toys.. the tags! Or any handing strings or ropes. Id love to buy one too off whoever makes them!!! Jesse would have a field day!!

Oow Rach! I would love to get a phsycic reading done!

Shell.. yeh it looks interesting. Will be interested if my temperature goes up tomorrow as i should be entering the ovulation period.

Well not much news here.. Jess is sleeping and im fixing up my old computer for my dad. Just thought id check in while the updates are downloading.

Well hope ya'll have a good night.. when are we organising our next MSN Bash??

Ciao ciao

xx

I have a friend who does taggies as well she calls them woogies I think as taggies is a registered comp in US

yeah Caddie mibne are incredibly low after 16 years I have finally found a dr who wants to know why everyone freaks when they see my levels

well Jack is down and out for the night, we have had early mornings lately cause he wakes up cold, around 4am we are pulling up the wool quilt so whoever wakes in the mornign to do this is going to go in a put a blankie on jack hopefully means he sleeps a bit longer I am exhausted he had 8 x 120ml bottles between 6.30am and 8pm today *yawn* had the nap (a 1hr 20min) this morning and then only had 3x 30-40min naps from 10.30am - 8pm *yawn* I am so tired he is being a bit clingy, is this age ok to let them winge a bit before picking them up etc, I know the crying thing is not recomended for under 3mth olds

HELLO.. HELLO.. HELLO.. HELLO.. HELLO.. HELLO..........

Wow its quite in here.. i can even hear an echo echo echo echoooo...

Rach- i let annika cry sometimes when i know she is just whinging. i think a mum can tell it something is wrong or they are just having a sook! half the time she will just end up going to sleep any way
    this is when he is on floor playing it has only started the last week or so he is fine if he can see me or jase if he is home but if no-one is in room then winge winge

Oh thats all Jesse does when on the floor! As soon as he rolls over to his tummy and is up on hands and knees its just whinge whinge whinge.. i just let him go until it gets to more than a whinge..

Rikki - That t-shirt sounds cool! Sorry to say, but I think this Wednesday might be out for me... it is my Mum's birthday that day. Will let you know on Monday as that is when she is back from Sydney.

Kellxx - Your a dag mate! @ the echo!

Caddie - I really hope you pick up and feel better soon. I think low iron levels make you more prone to bruising too?

Nessa - I'm sitting here alone tonight too, but I am actually really enjoying the time out to be honest. Xander is asleep and Scott is out with a mate.. as Scott never goes out, it is kinda nice to do my own thing for a bit.

Maz - How are you going hon? No more spotting?

Rach - I really think you have to decide, as his parent, to do what you feel comfortable as far as letting them whinge/cry and stick to what YOU believe in. But from what I have read, if you did want to let bub cry a bit, it is suggested to wait till around 6 months.

Shell - So are you putting in an offer on the house? I love house hunting!!! I'd move every couple of years if DH would let me.

AnnaT - Hopefully this cycle will be a sticky one for you...

OK, will do more personals tomorrow, I think I might go snuggle up in bed (ahhhhh... the whole bed to myself. Bliss)

Big hellos to Jodi, Belle, Ambz, Chrissy, Sharleen (if your comp gets fixed), and whomever else I may have forgotten at 11pm at night!

You forgot me! And I'm so offended that I"m going to bed

Ahhh man our mate just left and Rans is in bed singing a song that sounds like 'I miss my wife why won't she come to bed', and I'm like 'you better not wake the baby!!'
    Though we were pretty loud tonight and he didn't stir. He does well with noise.

I agreed to sing at church tomorrow morning instead of my sister, no biggie, except that I have to be there at 9am...that's rather early for me!!
    Ahhh Rans is singing again. Better go. Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!! xo

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast