Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #38

Anna**.. we use the Heinz Nuture Gold and lately Jesse has had the same green black pelletish poos. Though has only had this happening for the past 4 days or so (the same amount of time since his second tooth has popped up so i was thinking it maybe that causing it). He's used Heinz Nuture since he was 1.5 weeks old and hasnt had any problems but am now wondering since you posted this, if the number 2 follow on is doing this to him, though in saying that, he's been on it for a few weeks now. I know Nessa uses the same one too. But yeh i dont know if its the formula or some of his solids thats doing it or just teething messing him around.
    Let us know how you go if you get the S26..

Nessa.. hope you have a fun night!

Rikki.. sounds like you had a good night

Our news.. Jesse is sitting up! woo! Well for about 30 seconds or so.. but its a start!!

Arvo ladies

Hope your all having a good weekend. Im trying to convince Ry to go 'car-looking' tomorrow. Had people over last night and obviously had a few drinks lol Now my house is a huge mess and I have a mega-pile of dishes to do but I cant be bothered. Might wrangle Ry into helping me.

I discovered Jett can do something new today! I am always saying "High Five" to him and slapping his hand against mine. Today I put my hand up to him and said "High Five Buddha!" and he high fived me then giggled like it was the funniest thing ever He kept putting his hand up to keep doing it lol Its his new thing now. So so cute!

caddie - we are definately catching up on wed 4th... i sooooo hope you can make that date. seems like forever since i saw anna and xander (hugs to our gorgeous little man) and we really want to see you, ruby and millana too.

anna**- we use s26 gold here too.... you're welcome to try some next time you're here... but would guess you'll need some before then!

ains is much happier now... lots of singing today

nelle - you always know how to make everyone feel better... a great characteristic to have! you always make me laugh too... and i too noticed the other day that the blog is not up to date.... if you're gonna claim to have the world's greatest blog you better start blogging more girl

annat - good luck with the car hunting and the dishes. (yay for our dishwasher!)

kell - yay for jess sitting up. in one month ains has gone from sitting up for a short period like jess to sitting for an hour... she needs more tummy time as now she can sit that's all she wants to do!!

ok everyone else is on the other page so helllllloooooo :wave: hope you are all having a good weekend (enjoy your scotch chrissy ) and see you all tmw!!!

*Attention all Whingers: My blog is now updated. I accept Hip Hip Hoorahs, High fives, and Slurpees (cola flavour only). Thankyou.

Good arvo to you all!

We went to check out our place that we are interested in buying again today so we will see, auction next weekend. The guy reakons lots of interest in the place but who knows if thats the truth cause I'm sure they say that about every place!
    Looked at a few other places too but nothing special.

Anna**- We bought those stick packs of s26 to use to get Ashleigh into taking formula in her sippy cup, that way we don't waste a tin cause we don't use it that often.
    And try not to stress bout Xanders head, just means he has a bigger brain cause he is so clever! At least its good you have a thorough Dr who checks everything out just to be on the safe side.

AnnaT- Lol bout the high 5ing!

Kell- Yay on Jesse for sitting, Ashleigh is getting there she sits for a short time but slumped right forward yet she has already started to push herself forwards around the room, guess she's not interested in sitting still.

Nelle- I love having baths with Ashleigh, I find it so much easier to wash her too if I'm in with her.

caddie- Sounds odd bout swollen lymph nodes in your tummy! Hope you start feeling better emotionally too, its understandable you feeling down lately with everything thats been going on.

Nessa- Hope you're enjoying the wedding.

HelenP- I'm gonna have to go check out those mats you mentioned, i reakon Ash would love one.

Jodi- There's a positive bout not BFing you can get back into the drinking! How are you feeling today about it? I hope your feeling alot better, might be hard for awhile but you've done so well to get this far and Nina has her own mind made. God if she's like this now imagine when she's older, you're going to have your hands full!

Don't forget girls about daylight savings ending tonight (put your clock back an hour) usually I love it, getting that extra hour but not this year seeing as all our bubs have no concept of DLS so will be up at there usual time. I'm gonna try keep Ashleigh up bit longer tonight so I've put her down for a nanna nap now.

ETA: LOl Nelle, I love reading your blog, you have a good way with words. But oh no, No 7/ 11's in Tassie! Maybe you could start one down there then you'll have unlimited slurpees at your finger tips!
    Last edited by shellbell3; March 24th, 2007 at 05:15 PM.

Anna-Yup Eithan has a boof head too. His isnt as big as Xander's but he is a lot shorter too. He is 64cm and his hc is 44cm. So a big difference there. My clinic sister said that it was good that it showed that he has had a spurt of good brain development and that his length etc will catch up accordingly. I wouldnt worry too much, but it is good that the dr is getting it chkd out, probably just wants to make sure coz he's been a bit sick.

Nelle-Love the artfully placed bubbles on River's new ticker LOL. Soo cute.

Love

wow...so loving all the new ticker pics..........and yes i am sooooo enjoying my scotch.might have a sore head tomorrow!!

That is such a cute pic Nelle!

Anna, I dont think Xander's head is large at all?

Kell, Yeah for Jesse sitting!

I have a very grumpy baby on my hands and Ry is no where to be found. Im getting a bit sick of having his friends here all the fricken time, he puts more effort into them than he does us

If you can be bothered, there's pics and video footage of River's first try at food on my photosite, or you can get to it from the bottom of my blog.
    We, uh...don't have a convert.

Should we keep trying?

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. HIGH 5 Jett!!!
    Aww little Jett.. Jesse's been the same tonight too.. might be something in the air!

Rikki.. hehe love the singing. How cute!

Shell.. Good luck with the auction! After watching those Auction tv shows, you never can tell.. sometimes it looks like heaps of people are interested and show up on the day but no one bids! Hope thats the case with this one and you get it! Oow so close to crawling!! wow it wont be long hey! I put Jess down a bit later tonight too but boy was he a grumble bum!! Took him a good amount of time crying to get to sleep to! Have been leaving him in bed until at least 7 lately so that when DLS ends it wont be too early.. wish they knew they could sleep in though!!

Chrissy.. oow you changed your ticker! Any more thoughts on modelling?

Nelle.. haha thats so cute! Too bad the lighting isnt a bit better but i wish we pulled the camera out for Jess.. only took some snaps.

Ive updated Jesse's website too with sitting up piccies.. and his discovery of his shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    Morning girls... if it is not one thing its' a f*cken nother with Xander. Who here mentioned about their bubba having a big head that needed seeing to? I can't remember, but I'm sure I read it somewhere.
    Anyway, we need to get an ultrasound done on Xanders' head as the Doc is worried about the possibility of fluid on the brain (which causes a larger than normal head). Damn, sh*t, bugger, f*ck! I really don't need this - I hope he's ok and it's just a pre-cautionary ultrasound.

Rach - Poor Jack! That sounds painful.. have any of the toothy pegs come through yet?

Question for those that formula feed.... I'm a bit suss that Xander's constipation may be a result of the formula he is on (Heinz Nurture). It's only one bottle a day, but he does greeny black pellets on that small amount. I've bought a tin of Nan HA Gold, but it smells terrible (nothing wrong with it, just I hate the smell). What's a good one that is Whey Dominant (not Casein)?

1. the head Jacks head is on the large scale and if in a month it has crossed the next line then we off to a pead as well my nephew had to have a u/s turns out he has a big head they measured SIL head and seems it runs in family so I am guessing Jack is same takes after his dad, anyway hope it is this simple for you too
    2. Jack has his 2 bottom front teeth they came thru no dramas didn't even know he was teething but these top ones look so sore, anyway we go some bonjela today so hopefully it will help with feeds seems to be the only time we have trouble
    3. I use S26 have from birth had no problems no constipation but honestly it is up to the individual baby, Big W sells S26 for $15 so not overly expensive and has been around forever and a day
    4. ok girls sorry for lack of personals we decided at 9am this morning to do a run to rcoky (2hrs) to see mum jase went off and did some things and I spent all day with mum best run dinner in overn nearly ready, oh Jack finally went down at 10pm last night poor pet but did sleep till 7.20am now if I hadn't gone to bed at 1am would have been great

Nelle.. not sure if you knew but your link on your blog to Homestarrunner is www,homestarrunner dot com

Ahhh poop. Thanks Kell Jesse's cute looking at his shadow!!

Weeeeell, thanks to Nelle, I now know some interesting facts about Tasmania. Oh, Nelle I couldn't find that footage for some reason??

Rach / HelenP - Thanks for making me feel a bit better, at least I know I'm not the only one with a kid with a big noggin. I'm gonna stress a bit anyway tho - just 'cos I'm his Mum and that is part of my job description.

HelenP - Xanders' head is nearly 47cm and he is nearly 71cm long, so about the same proportions as Eithan.

Caddie - I hope you can make the 4th at Rikki's place! Be great to catch up with you (and Rikki too).

Shell - I love going to auctions, we don't get many of them here in Perth - except for the houses that only gazillionaires could afford. The 'normal' houses get sold the old fashioned way - with a sign in the front lawn and an ad in the paper!

Oh, hubby is calling.. he is putting a Devil Wears Prada on the DVD player... still haven't seen it, so better fly. Have a good night ladies.
    xx

hehehe Nelle-Granny driving.

Anna-Hope you enjoyed the movie. We just have little guys who are really smart. That said at 6mth I was exactly the same as a baby but heavier. I turned out alright (depending on who you speak to LOL). I agree it's your right to worry and that's what makes you a great mum. I do with my both of mine all the time, my motto is better checked and worried for nothing, than overlooked and missed and have something wrong. We only have one chance at this mother thing.

Kell-Wow how cute is Jesse sitting up in his ticker.

Rach- I hope you enjoyed your trip to your mum's. Jack sitting too, wow all these babies are growing up all of a sudden. Sending some baby dust your way.

AnnaT-I hope that Jett is getting better now.

Shell-Wow going to an auction, you are so brave. Here's hoping you get the house. If you cant find the jolly jumper mat where you are just let me know and I can get one and send it over to you.

Jodi-HUge hugs for how you are feeling re giving up BF. You have done a great job and by the sounds of it, it was Nina's decision not yours. She must be really happy, you are doing great with her and she is growing up so well. Now if only Eithan would look at her and start to do some things.

Sharleen-Hope you are doing ok hun

Belle-How are things at the moment? How is miss Julia?

Maz-Thinking of you and Jed, plus cant get miss poo angel out of my mind,LOL.

Rikki-Singing eh? Sounds like it would have been beautiful to hear. Hope things are goin well over in WA.

CAddie-Hopefully Ruby settled for you well last night. You have had such a tough time lately, thinking of you. If you need anything or just want to chat to an adult about nothing, feel free to call, you have my no.

Well Eithan is starting to sleep a little better. I am still getting up during the night, but if I am quick enough I get the dummy in and he settles again. I have to do this a few times, but he is getting better. It is sooo cold here at the moment. I love cold weather usually because I can get all rugged up, but to have it be 31 one day and then 16 the next it was a big jump for me. Anyways better go and chng Eithan's bum before he starts to get crabby.

Love

Good morning!

Helen.. Thats good, thats what Jesse does, wakes up put the dummy in and hes back to sleep.. but the broken sleep can be a killer sometimes hey. I love the cold too!!

How did everyone go with daylight saving? Jess was awake at 5.30am but i left him and he played and slept for a bit i think, we got up at 6.45am. Hopefully tomorrow we can push it to a bit later.

Jess has his 6 month needles this morning. Not looking forward to them.

Goodluck with the needles Kell.

Yup Eithan was up at 5:40.

Love

DLS sucks. I been putting Ashleigh to bed bit later last few days, last night put her in half hour later and she woke half hour earlier instead! So being DLS ending its like hour and half earlier. I tried to leave her in her cot but she got sooky. I did try to explain to her bout this extra hour sleep business but don't think she gets it! Lol.

Kell- I still gotta do Ashleigh's 6 month needles, they scare me cause we're just getting better with her sleep and I don't want this to push it back.

Helen.p- Thats great Eithan is sleeping better, hopefully soon he won't even bother to wake for the dummy. I love the cold too, just harder to get up in the night for bubs. I hate dragging myself out of a warm bed.

Anna**- I tell you I would much prefer the old fashioned way and save ourselves the stress of an auction. From what we've seen lately we've found places going well over starting price.

I am off to see my sister today, giving her my exercise bike seeing as all its doing here is gathering dust in the garage. I was so motivated when I bought it, was another one of my "gonna" do something that lasted couple weeks.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast