Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #39

Anna.. oh yum.. i havent had rock cakes for years!! Youll have to give us the receipe! Wow that cake sounds interesting and yummy!! Youll have to show us the pics too.

Maz.. oh thats good Vy's sleeping well. Jess is doing pretty well now at night.. still waking once for his dummy every now and then.. but has adapted to daylight saving pretty well. He's been sleeping big lots during the day too.. just when hes awake its a big grumble bum! Which bank are you with? Im with Commonwealth.. transferred the cash yesteday so maybe it will arrive tomorrow hopefully. Oh make sure you take some photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Rach.. oh how annoying!!!! Does the seller have much feedback? I bet you they forgot to transfer it! Hope it appears today though!!
    yeah heaps they are a actual store in Melbourne not justa ebay place, and there has been a bit of negative against them lately still waiting for them to ring me back

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    Rach - I love the new piccies of Jack swimming on your website!
    thanks came up good I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Rach your $$ hit my account so will send of blanket and ball first thing in the morning.
    when I first read this I thought it said Sh it but glad it is there

have fun in melbourne wanna burn down or go harress the store thats part of my ebay vent

its my daughter Olivias 3rd Birhtday today!!!

So just popping in to say hello and will come back later for a catch up !

Happy 3rd birthday Olivia - we hope your having an extra special day sweety
    Anna - bllahhhh (doing the homer simpson droll) rock cakes.... $hit hot news about your doctor seeing Xander. Bet you did the happy dance 20 times over at home honey
    Rach - ROFL oh I ve got tears in my eyes....I didnt even realise
    Kell - im with commonwealth matie..will double check again
    oh so sick of washing and packing..why oh why do we do this to ourselves AND were is everyone????????????????????????????????????????

Oh Wowee! Happy birthday Olivia!
    (Yikes, it's scary to think that Riv will be 3 one day!)

The super nice lady at an online store called Bear Hug Baby is going to make me my own special Mei Tai sling, since I didn't like any of the patterns she's selling! I emailed thinking I was sounding so spoilt, just seeing what the chances of her stocking more soon were, and she was like, just tell me what you want!! Now I don't know what I want

ETA: oh yeah Maz, I thought the same, I thought you were being urban, you know, yo Rach, your s**t hit my bank account, dawg

In the house Nelle

going to have a sticky at that bear hug baby store (anything to get me away from folding washing)

well I have been super busy WOOOOOOOOOjack has been down since 11.30am coming on up to 3 hours YAY!!!!!

so I have done a little tidy and quick vac, but have washed down the kitchen walls and cupboards took down all the stuff that site on range hood vases casserole dishes etc and washed them all, took apart knife block and glass coasters and cleaned them they can be packed into boxes and stored, jase bought me a magnet knife holder we have like 50cm x 1 mtre of bench plus a double sided sink so the less stuff I have on bench the better but I bet he doesn't go wow you got a lot done he will notice but not comment the reason he will notice is everything is draining in dish rack

ok got a small load washing to hang so best do that before the monster wakes, poor pet has onky had 2 x 120ml bottles today so tonight will be a b-itch

going to have a sticky at that bear hug baby store
    What are you looking at Maz? I'm selling my mesh sling as it is just faaaar too big for teeny little me... it's been used once (to try it on!) but I can't return it as I washed it

Recipe for easiest thing in the world to bake rock cakes coming soon... bit hard to type with Xander randomly hitting keys on the keyboard.

Hellooo all you ladies, been to my follow up sleep appt and all is well, she agrees Ashleigh prolly went downhill the last week cause of her toothy peg, and now I just need to work on cutting out the 1-2am feed cause the little piggy is still having 7-8 boobies a day plus 2 solids!

And its good to hear that some of our bubs are sleeping well and they are not all feral!

Rach- You ended up getting your money back? How annoying. What was the prob? Did they not send you the right thing or what? Do they have an actual store down here in melb?

Kell- I'd like to know why those telemarketers ring you so often and hang up! At least its all sorted out now. We're only gonna be in Sydney 3 nights, not long enough, coming Tues- Fri. We were gonna extend it once we found out we had a free place to stay but would have to pay Jetstar to change our flights.

I actually got Ashleigh to eat rice cereal today, I kept trying her with it every few days but today found if I make it runny and warm and make the pears warm she'll eat it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!

Shell.. Yeh seems like the toothies are getting everyone lately. Yeh i know.. i got the same tshirt man call me again today (the one i was rude to yesterday), i said to him you called me yesterday he said oh did i, i was just checking. (???) i reckon it was him calling and hanging up. Like my dad said, probably because he has a quota on how many calls he has to make each day. I didnt get any other calls today apart from him. Oh too bad youre not coming longer.. next time we'll have to meet up!! Oh thats great about Ash and her cereal!! I have to slightly warm Jesse's too otherwise he screws his face up. Silly kids.

Rach.. woah sounds like youre on a roll!!

Well just went and picked up the helium and balloons for Jesse's Naming Day on Sunday.. they also gave us a star balloon (having a star theme) which Jesse's been playing with and loves.. so exciting.. just hope its a nice day now!!

Nelle - I dont mind them slings at all mate...good choices too.
    Anna** - Ive got a sling but Vy's out grown it, either that or my back bb's have gotten to big to fit properly ROFL - might have to buy your'se from you honey
    Shell - yay on the rice ceral.
    Kell - I think the telemarketer just rings to hear your voice. Next time just start heavy breathing as if your about to O and it might scare them.
    Rach - fabo work getting Jack to sleep that long, great to have some time to do the stuff we tend to forget (like cleaning)
    Well chickens, have a fantastic weekend. IM signing off until monday. Ive still gotta pack the car and then get tea organised. So until then my dears and seee you saturday Nelle
    MAUW's 2 you all
    p.s. thanks all for giving me a reason to smile again

Wooooot Catch you later Maz! Better make dinner too.

bye maz have fun mate.

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    Rach- You ended up getting your money back? How annoying. What was the prob? Did they not send you the right thing or what? Do they have an actual store down here in melb?

i rang back at 3pm accounts unavailable would ring before day out nope no friggin call

i ordered a highchair paid for 7th march started emailing 19th-21st rang on 22nd oh your part of a bunch of parcels to go missing will be resent today or tomorrow express you should get it mon/tues rang tues none in stock can't supply offered me different brand, which is not what i wanted so promised refund into account tues afternoon still not in account so will ring tomorrow and will ring fair trade assoc this is not right

i beleive they have a store in melbourne cause they have floor stock etc

Bye Maz.. Have fun!!

Id just keep calling them everyday Rach until you get your money.. ask to talk to the manager?

beleive me Kelly they will be getting calls everyday at least twice the guy I spoke to the other day is in accounts but beleive me I will be hounding them, its not like it was $10 even $20 its was $162 and when he goes on about neg feedback again beleive me I will be saying well what do you expect me to give, you dotn return email, you dont return calls, you dont contact seller when item goes missing, you dont contact seller when you dont send item, you dont refund money on the day you say, what am I to say

honestly I am so angry over this now what is Jack supposed to sit in when we give him solids on Sunday

Aww hun if i was in Melbourne id go in and kick their a$$es for you!
    Do you have a bouncer for jack? Or does he have a walker? We started feeding Jess in his bouncer, now hes in his high chair cos he can sit up right more, but when we go to mum and dads i still just feed him in his bouncer? Or even feed him in his pram. You can sit that upright enough. My sister use to feed her kids in the stroller until they could feed them themselves as she found it easier.
    But i know how frustraiting it can be.. sellers sometimes just dont care and realise how stressed you can get. Just keep on ringing them.

How did everyone go last night?
    Jesse woke at about 9pm screaming the house down and wouldnt stop for about half an hour.. even with cuddles and a dummy. He hasnt done that since i cant remember when.. since he was a little baby.. Then i put him back in and 10 minutes later the same thing. Normally when he wakes i can just put the dummy in and he's fine but something was up last night. Im guessing it was his teeth mixed with his needles cos hes still super clingy today.. cried when i put a jumper over his head!

We're going to meet Lindsay (princess_confused) and Laila today.. he's usually always good at the shops so lets hope he is today also. So it should be fun, cant wait

his walker has toys at from his pram has toys at front we dont have a bouncer but we have swing has toys but I do have a umbrella stroller came free with carseat in our roof storage no toys so might be good idea

Jack went down around 9.40pm and slept thru till 7.40am heard him stir a little at 6am but he went back to sleep, he now rolls onto his back and stays asleep

ok best get moving got to hang out some washing we have mums group at 9.30am sm best bust a move

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast