Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #39

That sucks Rach, hope you can sort it out and they treat you well! I don't feed Riv in a highchair, we just sit on the floor. It works just fine

Ohhh my night, River slept well as usual, but frigging Rans threw a tanty cos there were no clean underwear at 5:30 this morning and turned the bedroom light on and the hall light on...so I cracked it and sent him to go have a shower and found 5 pairs of clean underwear in under 10 seconds
    Hopefully we'll be friends again soon, but I'm so over his moods. So yeah, I couldn't get back to sleep, til 8 and then Riv woke up at 8:15! 2 hours early! I'm still in shock...haha. So we're both in bed, I'm hoping we can snooze, I can see him yawning!
    Anyway, it's nice to vent, thanks, means I get it out and do less angry 'how dare you-ing' at Rans.

I'll check in later hopefully xo

Nelle- You are up early for you! Ahh men are pains sometimes, you should find every pair of underwear he owns and put them all over his pillow or something.

Sharleen- Your poor nephew having a rough time of late. Hopefully he's feeling alot better.

Rach- I'd be ****ed too, I hope they don't stuff you round much longer and you get your money. Its a lot of money to lose out on.

Kell- I think Jesse and Ashleigh must've conspired together last night. She was up and down all night crying then napping, up again crying, not being able to settle well til finally 2am she slept til 6:30.

Maz- Enjoy your trip.

Well I have no idea what got into Ash last night thought maybe teeth but bonjella and panadol did nothing, then I thought maybe tummy pains cause she hadn't done a poo all day yesterday or maybe shes catching my cold. who knows. Poor thing she was wimpering and yawning her head off at one stage and I felt so bad for her cause she looked at me as if to say "do something!".

well I rang left a message with home and mobile numbers said if noone aswered home to ring mobile, so what happens I get home and they left a message on home phone anyway I rang back thank god for voip 10c calls anyway the guy wasn't in so I demanded to speak to someone else or a manager I think I scared the guy

anyway another account guy came on blahblah waiting on Aust PO insurance blah blah, anyway he was going to ring me back and have it resolved this afternoon he did say he would ring with in the hour he has 15min more but I will give him till 4.30pm my time so what does that make it in vic ????

Sharleen.. oh i hope your nephew is ok poor thing.

Nelle.. how do you feed River sitting on the floor? is he sitting up on the floor?

Shell.. i think they must be.. as whenever Ash wakes up Jesse wakes up! Maybe theyre like soul mates or something and read each others minds or something? hehe. I think Jesse's last night must have been tummy pains too as he doesnt normally go on like that.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ANNIKA you sexy lil monkey!!!

Nessa.. HELLLLLOOO!! Welcome back chickadee.. missed you soooooo much!!! Thats really good Teleah found a friend.. makes it so much easier on you.

Rach.. did he call you back? I think the east coast are all on the same times now. Next time you talk to him tell him if it doesnt get sorted right now youre going to Consumer Affairs.. that will get them moving.

Well, Jess and i had a lovely day meeting Laila and Lindsay. He's being a poohead atm so better go..

xx

PS.. Jesse's just started Bunny hopping!!!! He gets up on all 4's and pushes off forwards to get where he wants!!!!!! OMG time to baby proof now!!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 30th, 2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Bunny Hopper!

gosh i have been whining a lot hey

anyway I rang at 5pm no answer grrrrrrrrrrr

but then at 7pm got a call on mobile from original guy he was apologetic again, and guarantees I will have money this weekend, should definatly show in account monday I said so you hope to have it, he goes no it will be in, I said well I hope so or you will be getting more ph calls, again apologetic thanks so much for you patience blah blah and another offer of a gift for jack be interesting to see if all these we'll pop something int he post actually do happen

also am going to the bridal shower tomorrow night now, spoke to lady is fine if I take Jack,now Jase is like huh I didn't know you were taking him :sigh: so I think he is a bit put out that I am not leaving him home :sigh:

Yay the stuff I ordered from pumpkin patch has arrived. I'm addicted to buying stuff from their online outlet store, everything is so much cheaper than in the store.

Rach- Too much drama! Why couldn't they just have put the money back and saved you all this time and energy.

Kell- Its so cute the bunny hopping isn't it. Sometimes Ashleigh will lunge too far that she'll end up with her face in the carpet, and I tell you they always seem to work there way towards what they shouldn't like Ashleigh will always want the cords around the TV. I hope tonight Jesse and Ash tell each other to sleep well!

Nessa- Glad to hear you had a great time away. Bet it went to quickly.

We are happy here, Ashleigh did 2 poo's today and seemed alot happier when she did. I better get off now and get back to watching the footy, saints are playing.

Hey girls...

Xander has Roseola... bloody hell. At least it is pretty much harmless, even if he does look terrible and is grumpy (he's covered in a rose-pink rash). Should clear up in the next day or two, if it's not gone by Monday, it must be something else. Somebody gimme a break!

Belle & Maz - Hope you are both enjoying your respective holidays. Lucky things.

Nelle - I like the idea of finding all his underpants and piling them on his pillow!

Rach - Gawd, I hope all that money stuff gets sorted, how annoying. Just hope it's not the old 'Cheques in the Mail' story being given to you and that he really does come through with the cash.

Happy 6 months to Annika!

Sharleen - I've never had tonsellitis, but it sounds damn painful... tho most kids love living on jelly and icecream after having them out.

Kell - Sounds like time to get baby proofing as it's not gonna be long till your little man is on the move. Bet he looks so cute bunny hopping around.

Shell - What did you order from Pumpkin Patch? I love the stuff for girls, but not keen on the boys stuff - bit wishy washy for my liking as I like strong colours.

I know, the underpants would have been fun on the pillow but we made up! A lot of things building up, like I'm lazy, but it's hard to be motivated when it feels like he's working against me by leaving his crap everywhere - think we've got it sorted though.

Kell, yep I sit on the floor with my legs out and Riv just sits between so he's propped up enough!

Well, I've got an early one for me and Rans is calling me to bed, so better fly!

Anna-The girls stuff at pumpkin patch is beautiful. I love it. I bought heaps for Bella when she was a baby and it all still looks brand new after heaps of washing. I hope Xander gets better soon, poor little thing, and then concentrate on just being a baby.

Rach-Grrr I hope everything gets sorted out.

Kell-How you feeling now?

Nell-We have the socks thing at our house, Leith now gets everything sorted out and on the couch the night before so that he doesnt get cranky me in the morning.

Nessa-Glad that you had a great holiday.

Sharleen-How are things? I hope that your nephew gets better soon and no more trips to the hospy for him.

Shell-Glad to hear tha Ashleigh did her poo's. How is all the sleeping going? How often is she getting up now?

Well Eithan I think might be having a growth spurt or he is just being a monster turd. He is feeding every 3-4hrs every night and then being a pain to settle. So I am pretty tired at the moment. I hope he is good while I am out today, I have a bday party to take Bella to (her first with school friends), and I didnt get my BF top washed and dried in time so I will not be BF him there. I will before hand and then take some lunch for him. It is only for 2 hrs but about 3 1/2 hrs once I factor in driving time. He will have to be right I know that he can go that long between feeds.
    I have oedema. My hands are so swollen and sore, I dont know what is wrong. Plus I have a clicky thumb again, but it is the other one. Yesterday I woke with it out of joint and had to put it back in again (ouch, it still hurts). I dont know what you ladies think, but last time I went to the dr (4mth ago), I was told that it was from the hormone that relaxe's your muscles to allow you to give birth and that it was still in my body due to BF. So I guess the fact that I am still BF is why it is happening. But any clues as to the swelling, BF? or because I had a cold?

Leaving on a funny note. There was a huge toad on sunrise the other day, and when Leith came home from work the next morning when Bella got up she ran up to Leith and said "daddy, daddy there was a huge turd on tv!"

Hope that made you laugh, have a lovely day.

Love

just popping in to say hello! Will read past posts tonight after my mum flies back to Sydney.. missing you all !!
    xoxo Anna

Haha Helen at the huuuge turd!! Well gotta fly, Cat (chocolatecatty from the nappy thread) is gonna be here at 9 and I haven't showered or fed Riv yet - haven't even woken him..he's not gonna be happy! We're off to see Maz! And I'll be running late if I don't hurry!!

Hoping everyone has a brilliant day!! xo

Morning all..

Helen.. still not 100%.. am slowly getting better but have decided not to go to my friend engadgement party today.. Jesse's Naming Day is tomorrow and i have a feeling he's coming down with it, DH is too, so i think its best we all stay in today and keep warm.
    The swelling maybe due to the cold sure.. might be also bringing on the thumb thing as the cold can play around with your joints. Especially at night its been heaps chilly lately. Oh silly Eithan. Looks like theyre all going through it. Jesse's been a super turd today too. Wouldnt eat his breaky.. and just crying and whingy otherwise.. but that may also be the flu getting him, poor baby.

Nessa.. yeh theres nothing really dangerous in out lounge room, though he's started to open the doors on the entertainment unit below the tv so may have to get some of those hooks for that.

Rach.. oh it bloody well better be in there monday!!! How was the Bridal Shower?

Shell.. haha how cute. Jess seems to be able to bunny hope forward when he really wants something thats on the floor.. otherwise if you sit there and call him he gets all frustraited, as if hes thinking, if i get frustraited enough, she'll just come and get me! Oh cool your stuff arrived! What did you get? Yay for Ash's poos! Jess is back to pooing like a trooper again.

Anna**.. did you end up changing Xander's formula? I did with Jesse and he's back to normal now.

Annie.. you have to change signature to Olivia is 3!

Well, like i said to Helen, just has been a poobah this morning, wont eat his food, very whinge.. think he maybe getting my flu (i hope not though!!).

Jesse's Naming Day is tomorrow!!! Gonna make a quick trip over to the IL's where we're having it, to see where we wanna set everything up. Otherwise everythings ready to go.. made a banner last night saying "Happy Naming Day Jesse".. Hope its a fine day.. it is today in Sydney so hope it flows over to tomorrow. Theyre predicting a fine day.

you should have seen jase and the boys when I dropped them at golf for the bucks party frocks and footy socks was the theme so put you imginative caps on LOL

Jack is driving em batty he wanted a bottle didn't want a bottle wanted it, so in the end I put him down and put away bottle he is laying on floor squeling like anything happy as can be but he is so loud

Kelly bridal shower is tonight, I bought Jack his first pair of proper shoes so cute we have had a cold snap go thru and man is it cool today, so I though grab some shoes and then he will have warm tootsies tonite, bought one size up so he can get a bit of use out of them when he actually starts walking bloody size 4 LOL I'll put a pic on the website for ya too see them way too cute

ok how does this sound for what I got the bride, some choc dipping sauce a set of candle and 2 real nice teatowels $10 for tea towels so real nice one, on the card I thinking of writing, light the candles to set the mood, open the sauce and dip away, the towels are to clean it all off LOL

ok pics on website

Oh Rach i love those shoes!!!!! Im all into Stars for Jesse.. being its his naming day theme too.. where did you get them?

Yay Saints won last night! And most people tipped Melbourne so I'll be up on the footy tipping.

Nessa- Enjoy the birthday party.

Rach- Sounds like a great idea for pressie. I would've loved to see the frocks and socks!

Kell- I think I'm passing on my cold to Ash too, she sounds all snuffly when she feeds. Hope you are all feeling okay for the naming day tomor. Is it meant to be nice weather tomor?

Nelle- Wow have fun meeting everyone. I can guess there's gonna be lots if chatting bout cloth nappies and showing off your stash!

Helen.p- Ashleigh still wakes every few hours overnight, I feed her at 7pm, bed at 7:30 then feed around 10:30, 1-2am then 5-6am then up at 8. But shes been like Eithan lately and not settling so well after feed. She goes down to bed first thing without trouble just when she wakes its hard to resettle her the last couple nights.
    Lol at the turd on TV, I love things kids say.
    As for the edema, I'm not sure, hopefully it will settle down. If it goes on too long maybe go back to the Dr.

Anna**- I bought her a couple warm jumpsuits, a jumper, couple pairs pants and long sleeve top. I love their clothes even the boys stuff but in store is so expensive. So I just buy off the oulet store otherwise go elsewhere to shop. Its funny now that I have a baby I'm not interested so much in clothes shopping for me just want to look at baby stuff all the time.

Well we are back house hunting, the place we were interested in might be a little small for when we have more kids, plus the IL's didn't like it, and you're prolly saying its got nothing to do with them but they are helping us out alot with buying so gotta keep them happy. So got a few to look at today. Its quite tiring, can't wait til we finally find something and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Oh Rach i love those shoes!!!!! Im all into Stars for Jesse.. being its his naming day theme too.. where did you get them?
    they have a little heart on the back near heel too, got them from the one little clothing shop we have in town only $19 I was very impressed they are genuine leather soft with a rubber sole they are a scamps brand style tum-cp

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    Rach- That bucks party sound so funny, gosh wish i could see it!!
    I am going to pop a couple of group pics on jacks website for ya all to see I will mark who is groom and who is my hubby

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post

Rach- Sounds like a great idea for pressie. I would've loved to see the frocks and socks!

so the verse sound AOK ???? as above pics on web site LOL

well Jack has settle d down poor baby has a teething rash on his cheeks, all dry and red put some sudocream on it so hoepfully that helps it look like real bad wind burn, I am guessing it is teething rash as 4 people commented on it at shops and I didn't know any of them

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast