Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #39

thanks girls we all just had a 1/2 nap on floor

he had another bottle, gave him a little infants friends just in case farex was abit hard on tummy b ut he is happya nd we only had a little puke 1/2 hour later no more than he may have had with bottle so all seems good so far

Caddie got Pm to lazy to reply I'll grab Ruby a size 3 if she has tiny feet they are so cute, where are your pics ??? I dont have the link

ETA found it in you proifle link OMG I dont think I have looked before Ruby has the most OMG beautiful eyes, oh love the memory box lovely
    Last edited by Rach75; April 1st, 2007 at 01:06 PM. Reason: ETA

go annika go so cute

its easy site to navigate hey Nessa, I should do something besides add pics though

well my boys and I had a huge sleep YAY!!!! the boys fell asleep on floor at 1.05pm I woke jase and said go hop in bed otherwise you'll have sore back, then as he was walkign to room I said can we come thinking jack would just have his usual 40min nap, I lay in there reading and thought stuff it I'lll close ma eyes, well we woke at 3.30pm YAY!!!!!!!!!! feel so rested sought of

well best head off, gosh we are quiet in here all of a sudden
    Last edited by Rach75; April 1st, 2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: stuffed up time

I have a life just lived it yesterday today cause jase is feeling cedy still we rest

well my boys skin is so dry, I am goign to switch to cetaphil for baths I think, he has used J&J since birth but his skin is so dry, my hands are real dry too, so

have just smothered him all over with a mousteriser the dr recomended for his excema on his ankles, was to be used after we got excema under control with medication is a oat based fragrance free stuff, he loved me rubbing it in

so I just put him to bed cause he was being a cranky pants lets see if he stays down when your bubs started solids did they slow down on formula/breast milk feeds

hi all

hope that you are all doing well.. i am coverting to MCN...!! Yes Nelle has convinced me.. and i have been buying on-line.. hope the credit card will last..
    Jack is so adorable.. we were going to call alexander Jack Ethan however i changed my mind at the last minute.. Alexander was a little unsettled when we started solids. but ok lately
    Nessa - Howdy!
    Kell - how was the naming day>>> any pics??

xoxo to everyone else

Im here ! Just been lurking, Im still reading posts though.

Im not feeling very well and I guess Im a bit depressed so Ive just been low key until I can be a bit more cheerful. Plus we've had visitors this weekend so its been flat out.

Not to mention chasing Jett around the house and rescuing him from almost killing himself every 2 seconds. I wish I'd never wanted him to crawl so bad. For the last 4 days he's been getting faster and better at it. I cant believe how fast they get when they do a proper crawl! Upside - he can get his own toys now, he just crawls over to it and plays!

Im starting to hate living here. Im sick of Dhs friends being immature rude brats, Im lonely and miss my social life I get soooooo bored and annoyed looking at my hous day in day out when Im used to getting out and about and catching up with friends all the time.

Kell, hope Jesse' naming day went well! Cant wait to see pics!
    Caddie, that memory box is beautiful I think your friend will love it! Maybe I could beg you to make me one??????????
    Last edited by Freya; April 1st, 2007 at 08:53 PM.

AnnaT - have you got your MCn order yet.. how is it going .. huge hugs for you.. instead of being bored you can always msg me!!!

Yeah I do Annie, I have all my cloth now. Jett loves wearing them and theyre alot easier than I ever imagined. I do still cheat and use sposies sometimes esp if DH has him for an extended period - he definately couldnt handle a pooey cloth nappy lol Only downside is with all his runny acidy teething poo's he's had bad nappy rash so I had to use sposies full time for the last 2 days as Im pretty sure you cant use any creams or powders with cloth, something to do with affecting the absorbency of them.

I need to start logging in to MSN more regularly, atleast it will give me some form of human interaction lol

I use Gaia soothing cream Annat, just when he's red...hard to avoid when they're teething hey! I've been using fleece liners too, to keep the wet away from his butt.

Well, I should NOT be up so late, I really meant to be in bed earlier but I started replying to emails and the time just flew!! Sorry I'm not really replying to people personally, I'll take care of you all when my brain and eyesight is working in the morning! xo

OMG!!!!! Jack is still asleep we have passed 12 hours I think I might go wake him soon otherwise he will be cluster feeding all day, I so did not expect himt o stay down when I put him down last night he had only had 6 120mls bottles well one was a 110ml (as I used that for solids) OMG!!!!!!!! mum reckons he will wake up with the tooth that is bothering him

ok am gone I am going to wake him up, he can't possibly need this much sleep, DH is having a sickie today so at least he can help with the feeding if Jack decided he is going to feed every 1 hr 1.5hr like he does when he sleeps big time

Kelly, Caddie will head out later and get the shoes let ya know what postage is this arvie

hi everyone else *hugs* Annie hope you cheer up soon

GOOD MORNING!!!

Thankyou for all your wishes towards Jesse's Naming Day. It was such a great day!! Sun shining, blue sky.. just so nice. Everything just went so well and to plan.. couldnt have been better! Have put some photos on Jess's site for ya'll to have a look.

OH WOOOOOOHOOOOO Go ANNIKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse just went from the crawling position to sitting up!!
    DH is home sick with my flu.. poor thing. Jess still hasnt got it.

Well will be back for some personals.. gotta go make a cuppa.

Hope you all are doing well.

xx

We've got a Tsunami warning for our area, due to affect Cairns at 9.49am (thanks belle for letting me know), everyone cross their fingers that it turns out to be nothing

everything is AOK Jodi how scary!!!!!!!

just checked the warning OMG!!!!!!!! all the way down the coast scary scary!!!!!!!!!! just spoke to my sister in Arlie so they know now as well

Kelly the naming day pics look great

Jack finally woke at 8.30am

tsunami! Wow.Hope its just a tidal surge and not much more.Not near noosa is it? Thats where my parents are holidaying.
    Okay gonna google it now.
    Thanks rach!!!
    Glad naming day went well for jess!!!

Wow Jodi, are you close to the coast? Prayed you'll be safe.

That's great that the day went well Kell! You looked lovely.

all the way down the coast? i only heard up north qld, we live on the coast and right on the water at port stephens

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDQ20003.txt

I dont think anyone will mind me posting that link

I'll be thinking of everyone on the coast! Thankgod we are inland.

BBL for personals, need to shower.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast