Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #39

Thanks guys.

Oh i hope youre all ok up there. How close are you to the shore Jodi/Rach?

Rach.. thanks again for doing that. Did you get my email with Jess's foot size? Oh btw i love the solids photos!! What a clever boy sitting up on a big boy chair!!

I'm inland so no dramas here

Jessies foot is same as Jacks so will get size 4 plenty of room for later on going on soon to get and post them will email when I know postage

Morning girlies.
    I am off to Sydney tomor yay! The weather forecast there looks alright too. Can't wait. Never been before, Df has cause he has cousins up there.

One downside though, how will I cope for a few days without logging onto here? I think I might have major withdrawls! Might need some valium to keep me calm!

Glad that Tsunami warning has been cancelled, I hadn't even heard the warning to begin with but I do live a sheltered exsistance!

Kell- Glad to hear the naming day went so well. I will have to check out the pics sometime soon, how are you all with your colds and flus? I just have a cough now, nose has cleared.

Rach- Wow, 12 hours would be like a dream to me! I'm lucky to get 4 hours straight from Ash, I think cause she mucks about in the day and gets distracted at feed times she mustn't get enough in and then at night gulps it down.

AnnaT- Too bad we live far from each other otherwise we could hang out! I get lonely too some days just cause besides my mums group I don't know people with kids, my friends aren't up to that stage in their lives yet so they're all at work during day and going out.

We are stressing bout house prices, everytime we see auction results everywhere is going well over asking price, some places even $100k over! Df will say we just have to rent forever but I want my own home! I keep telling him he gonna have to not be so picky of areas.

Okay Ashleigh is awake so better get off, then will have to start packing.

Shell, yeah its sucky being atleast 3 hours from major cities But maybe we could plan a regular catch up once a month or something - I could definately come down for that Its sucks being so lonely.

Well bub is asleep, he zonked off sitting up on the couch next to me. I looked down one sec and he was awake, next min zzzzzzzzz his head was dropping forward and he was making the grunting noise he does when he goes to sleep lol I guess our bath tired him out. He just gets cuter everyday, I love him soooooooooo much. Breaks my heart thinking that we may never have another one.

Guess I'd better clean up the loungeroom and vacuum the floor while Speddy Gonzales is out of my hair

hi ya girls
    Just sticking my head in so I can catch up. Had a lovely time meeting up with some of the girls in the nappy forum on saturday while in melbourne.
    need to shower BBL
    XXmaz
    PS> HOlly $hit about the tsunami - hope lyour alright were you are you girls - Jodie, Chrissy and Rach

hi all
    will be on tonight for personals

xoxo

Maz I am inland was no threat to me thank goodness and looks like no threat to those on coast now just bit bigger tides

well Kelly the shoes are on the way send ya email with details shortly, Caddie hope ya got msn message I feel like a idiot I could have sworn they were red shoes anyway Jack hopes Ruby likes her my mummy is idiot she's sorry gift

Shell 12 hours I know he hasnt done that for ages, been going down as late as 11pm the last month and getting up between 6-8am but when he went down last night I expected him to wake for another feed was shocked when he didn't but je is fairly happy today actually had 180ml in one feed wooo I think he thinks I am a big boy on big boy food so I will drink big boy amounts of milk too

i just changed alexanders nappy and he had his first solid poo.. it was 1/2 stuck in and 1/2 out// have to make sure to give him some prunbe juice or something.. at least i know why he has been a bit cranky.. !

Well I want to know why Sydney doesn't show live AFL games! I am so upset cause Saints playing Brisbane Thurs night and it won't be on TV til 11:30pm!!! What is going on? I will have to miss watching my team.

Shell, they are NRL nuts in Sydney and Im pretty sure it gets preference over AFL. Sorry lol

Im trying to convince Ry to let us go to Sydney over the Easter weekend, even if its only for two nights. So far he isnt budging but Im slowly working on him. I'd like to see my friends and my brother. Got nothing else to do anyway.

AnnaT- Take Jett and go on your own if Ryan not want to go, be good for you to see your family and friends. And next time you're coming to Melb let me know and we'll catch up. Still gotta have our Vic catch up anyways, still aiming for the first sat in May.

I hate packing, Asleigh's stuff has taken up half the suitcase! Thank god I'm BFing and don't have to worry bout bottles and formula!

well we doubled the farex amount today the box said too, and he ate the lot again we decided to give it before bottle today but he still took his normal 120ml and seems happy has had a big burp and has just drifted off again

Rach.. oh thankyou so much for getting the shoes!! I so cant wait for them to arrive! Yeh let me know how much and your bank details and ill transfer the $$ to you. Thats great Jack loves his farex!!

Shell.. we do get some AFL matches on channel 10.. not many though.. unless you have foxtel. We're more into NRL here and get all those matches. You may have to record it?

Annie.. oh i hope Alexander's bott bott is ok now after that hard stinker!

Glad to hear everyone on the coast are ok. We're inland of Sydney so we're fine too.

Just went and did my mystery shopping task... woo! But i forgot to look for one thing doh! Am gonna go back up later on when i do my other one at the servo after 5pm.

What r u mystery shopping for kellxx?
    Maz nice to see you back!!
    Rach bummer bout the shoes.They were real cute.No matter,you didnt have to send something you silly billy.The effort of you looking was nice enough.
    Ruby screaming the house down.She and myself are at logger heads over rocking before sleep.I just cant always do it and she is getting heavy.Slowly winning the battle.But the problem is me as i think i left her to cry too long and its probably been only 5 min. 5min too long,my heart breaks.

Caddie.. did it at Coles this morning and have to do the local Coles servo after 5pm. Need petrol anyways so its good timing. Oh i know the feeling.. Jesse is way too heavy now for me too.. but if he's in his cot and crying.. ill pick him up until he calms down and stops.. then ill put him back in.

Oh is that where you secretly check up on thier service and stuff? I use to do that.I still get emails regarding jobs but cant do it with 2 bubbies.
    The kids are being mega turds.So whingy.Im sure i got the whingiest kids ever.They just use me as a climbing castle all day.Im trying to cook my pop a roast as he is on his own and mum and dad not here anymore to do it.
    Better go before i get whingy.I feel im in the mood for it and millana is being a pain in the butt .

Hi ladies, hope all of your babies are being good.

Love

Kell - i get those things emailed to me all the time...just to hard to go shopping with 3 now.,
    caddie - that treasure box you emailed me a pic of is so beautiful. You need to send a pic of it in to For Keeps or somewere, its simply gorgeous.
    Nessa - did you get my email honey about ball?
    Rach, Annie and Kell - yours are on their way. I went to the post office on friday before we left and sent them.
    Anna and Bel - how are you girls going?
    Rikki - is Sam home still or has he gone back to work?
    Rach - did you report the buyer to ebay?
    Shell - hows things going? When do you do to sydney again?
    AnnaT - Have to ask you, have you settled in alright up in Bonni? Are you going to use fleece covers aswell?
    Ambz - Dh still trying to twist your arm to go back for no 2 now?
    Sharleen - thank you for the email this morning.
    Helen - hows the cloth going?
    Nelle - it was so great to meet you on saturday, I could have taken River home with me.
    Chrissy - were are you hiding lady?
    Hello to those I have forgotten, I love you.
    Have put up photo's of our nappy meetup on saturday. there's a great one of River and Vyolett together. Vy couldn't stop touching Riv....but can you blame her, he's super gorgeous.
    Better go Jed's about to pull his hair out at the kids
    BBL
    xxmaz

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast