Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #42

msn chat, for sure! Just name the day and I'll be there with bells on.
    I too can't believe how old our bubs are getting. A girlfriends bub is 1 in 3 weeks time, and it feels like yesterday that he was born!

OMG I just realised im almost up to 2200 posts....$hit I talk alot of [email protected] PMSL

maz - stop talking woman!! lol
    I see belle is online, how are you sweetie.
    I just looked at my footy tips for this week, and I suck big time at this, I've only got 1 game right so far this weekend.

im in for a chat as well

happy 8 months zander, and thanks for the recipees anna.

belle i finally sent you those pics

i put a couple of pics of caitlyn on my website, which reminds me, had a sticky at maz and caddies site......very cute

hope everyones having a nice sunday, i think i might have a scotch now

HAPPY 8 MONTHS XANDER!

OMG Anna**.. just looked at your cake piccies.. theyre awesome! That wedding cake! OMG! Do you work in a cake shop? Or just do it for fun? And the baby shower cake, youve done so well! And i have to say.. Xander is turning into such a looker! He's going to have all the ladies after him i reckon!

Im up for the msn chat too. How bout this Saturday night again?

I am so proud of my boy.. he just ate half a piece of Vegemite Toast!! On top of half a yogurt and half a jar of fruit jelly! I gave him a little vegie toast yesterday too and he just gagged but thought id pursist with it again today and he just chewed and ate every piece i gave him! Im so happy. I was so scared with the whole food thing, still am, but at least theres some progress!

Kell - Thanks for the comments re the cakes... I'm self taught out of books I borrowed from the library. That castle wedding cake was for my little sister last year who had a medieval themed wedding. Congrats on being brave and giving Jesse some finger food.

Belle - How are you doing?

Thanks Anna for the recipes and OMG at Xander being 8 months! Today when I was playing with Ash I realised just how big she was, came as a shock cause she is still my little newborn in my head!

I'm up for another MSN chat, sat night works well for me also.

I wont be able to do msn chat as i have a dinner party that night but no worries.Next time i will be in for sure.
    Maz,vy is such a cutey.I wish i was close to give a big cuddle!! And the amount of eggs those boys got! Im jelous.
    Real crappy day here.We just picked up a new gas heater well second hand but still under warrenty for half price.A friend of MIL moved into the boyfriends house and didnt need it! So we will be nice and toasty here!
    Im just going to go search if anna sent me the recipes.
    HAPPY 8 MONTHS XANDER!!!!!!

way to go annika!
    I'm out for this Sat too, going to a BBQ.
    Anna, I need tips on how to bake a cake ... I have no idea and Heath wants a cake!

why dont we make the chat for the saturday week before mothers day? That way we can all sort of have a mothers day thingo together.
    I had so much I was going to say but ahhh brain dead.
    Vy zonked out at 6.30 tonight...i hope she stays down have to much to do.
    Going to be a lsack ar$re and say a big hello to everyone together....MAUW All
    see yas later aligators

Nessa.. yeh he had half a piece of toast minus the crust cos i didnt think he'd eat it so i ate the other half! Will give him more tomorrow.
    Also gave Jess the Heinz 7-9 month jar (well half a jar) food tonight with the nit extra chunks, and he chowed it down!! So happy! I just wish they had nicer flavours.. everything they have looks really exotic. Might have to try him on my food again.. last time he wouldnt touch it.

Saturday week is fine by me.

Jodi - What sort of cake do you want to make? (or what is Heath's fave?) I'll send you a recipe if I have it.

Maz - Thanks for the info re those babylegs. They are so cute.

Ness - A playboy bunny should be nice and easy... but still really cute for an 18th cake! Off to go check out your homepage now.

The msn chat sounds pretty good to me on Saturday week.

For the girls here that have the cloth nappies... anyone know what the BBH are worth 2nd hand? I'm thinking of offloading a few of mine as I prefer the pockets.

HAPPY 7 MONTHS Julia for yesterday

HAPPY 7 MONTHS ALEXANDER RYAN ... my spunky little man!
    swimming lessons this morning so pop back later
    xoxo have a great day

Caddie - your ticker is wrong.. has Ruby as 7 months old..
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 16th, 2007 at 07:50 AM.

Happy 7 months Alexander!!
    Happy 7 months Julia!! (for yesterday)

nina has her first swimming lesson today, I'm very excited! Except she's still asleep, so gonna have to wake her. Gawd that girl can sleep.
    I finally got Nina to eat I pretended to eat first, then offered it to her and she ate the whole tin! I might have to do it that way for a while. Whatever works.

Anna - Heath's favourite is chocolate mud cake. I normally just buy it from Coles when it's on special, but he'd love me even more if I could make it

well done of getting Nina to eat Jodi.. i bet you both have so much fun at swimming lessons!

Happy 7 months Alexander!!
    Happy 7 months Julia!! (for yesterday)

No news here... had a dream i went into Jesse's room and he was standing up.. lol.. didnt happen though.

Hope everyone has a good day...

Anna - Heath's favourite is chocolate mud cake. I normally just buy it from Coles when it's on special, but he'd love me even more if I could make it
    What size is your cake tin? I have a kick-arse choccie mud cake recipe that will make you never buy a Coles one again.

HAPPY 7 MONTH JULIA-GOOLIA! for yesterday

Guess what? Xander *almost* slept through last night! He woke once at 3.3am cos he hit his head on the top of the cot... I just moved him, popped the dummy back in and patted his bum and he went back to sleep!

Happy 7 months to julia and alexander!!!
    Who is the youngest baby?
    My ticker is crap,its always stuffin up and wont allow picture changes.I think i will change!!!
    Im tired ruby had me up at 1am for a drink then at 430am.Every morning has been waking at 4ish and talking and wont go back to sleep unless i rock her for 5min.Then millana wakes up at 530am and wants in bed with us.I cant wait until they grow out of this!!!
    I would love the kickarse mud cake recipe as its a fav here too anna.Usually i make the cadbury's box one!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast