Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #42

Jodie - f$$k knows some days (like today) ROFL.
    have put up a pic on homepage of Vy's newest trick, walking on her hands and feet or stand crawling. She gets so agro at it too. Screaming and ranting. She actually lifted her hands of the floor yesterday and shat herself doing it. It was so funny.

JESSE'S CRAWLING!!! OMG! I just turned around and he crawled from one side of the room to the other!! Using hands and knees!!! So i went and put a toy on the other side and he crawled back!!! My little boy is crawling.. and since last night, is now sitting up to have his baths!! OMG im in shock!
    Cant wait for Grahame to get home and see him.

Jodi - enjoy your nana nap

YEAH for jesse!!
    Maz - love the pictures,,, wil have to something similar to store all my new nappies when they arrive..

Wow Kell, thats fantastic, Ash is still doing a commando type crawling but she is getting quite fast!

Maz, I'll have to remember that bout cashies and not buy from there, prolly lot of stolen goods too! And love the pic of Vy, god our bubs are so clever.

Luckily Df hasn't bought me a crappy present, I spose I always tell him what to get me to make sure of it.

I was about to go walk down the shops but left the pram in the car again! So will have to wait til Df gets home.

Sometimes I wonder if Ash is trying to say mum cause when she's whingy and wants me it sounds like she says "mum" in a baby type of way. Could be just noise she makes but I prefer to think shes really saying it.

Go Jesse little man. HOpe you got it on vid Kell
    Annie - its jus tone of those things that get hung up in the cupboard for your shoes. So much more room than a nappy stacker and you can seperate everthing for DH and then they get it wrong.
    Shell - give her a week and you'll be sick of it only joking. Vy crawls through the house, mum mum ahhh itss nice when its only one of them saying it but when all 3 want you
    AHHHHHHHHH
    Bel - didnt manage to get much sleep. VY woke up and then the phone rang.
    Ness - what ya cooking good looking??

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Jodie - f$$k knows some days (like today) ROFL.
    have put up a pic on homepage of Vy's newest trick, walking on her hands and feet or stand crawling. She gets so agro at it too. Screaming and ranting. She actually lifted her hands of the floor yesterday and shat herself doing it. It was so funny.
    Your a supermum Maz, thats how you do it! Ah Vy is so funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    JESSE'S CRAWLING!!! OMG!
    Ah enjoy Kell the fun is now starting, youll be running around like a chook with your head cutoff to keep up with him Way to go Jesse!

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    I was about to go walk down the shops but left the pram in the car again! So will have to wait til Df gets home.
    Sometimes I wonder if Ash is trying to say mum cause when she's whingy and wants me it sounds like she says "mum" in a baby type of way. Could be just noise she makes but I prefer to think shes really saying it.
    Have you thought of buying a cheap stroller to keep at home for when the other pram is in the car? We have two prams, one thats in the car and the other is one from when my brother was little (about 14yo) that sits in the garage just in case. Im thinking about buying a cheap stroller once J has mastered drinking while sitting upright.
    As for Ash saying Mum, I bet she is! Jetts been saying it since he was 12wks old but has only really understood what it meant since he was 5mths old.

Quote Originally Posted by rikki View Post
    make that SIX teeth..... now i definitely know why she was so unsettled last night!!!
    Yay Ainsleigh! Wow 6 teeth already, thats great!

Quote Originally Posted by *Annie* View Post
    AnnaT how are you??
    i think River is the 2nd youngest the Jett
    Yep Riv is the youngest, Jetts 2nd youngest.
    Im ok, just plodding along trying to stay sane. I am supposed to be cleaning up my entire house as we have our annual inspection on thursday but Im being a bit slow about it. Thanks for asking after me

Quote Originally Posted by *Belle* View Post
    So we wont be TTC for a while as I need the meds at the moment. So Jeffrey is disapointed and honestly I dont know if Im just disappointed or relieved. I need to get better first but I am 35 so I dont know...
    Have they given you an idea on when you might be feeling well enough to go off the Zoloft? I know people whove taken it whilst TTC and during pregnancy and been fine. Could you switch to a different med that is ok for TTC and Preg? I certainly hope you feel much better soon Julia Goolia is just so cute!!

Hello to everyone else! Im procrastinating with my cleaning so I limited myself to a small amount of personals.
    Jett is asleep again, this cold is making his sleeping patterns way better, he goes down at 8pm and doesnt wake me til 4am now then goes back to sleep til 8ish. He's also having 3 or 4 naps during the day. Im not used to it being so quiet hehehe He is standing on everything now, he's already got a goose egg on his head from a fall. He's taken to cruising the furniture too, we had a stern talk today about how Mama is NOT ready for walking so cruising is as far as he is allowed to go until he is ATLEAST 9mths old. Somehow I dont think he is going to obey me

BBL after Ive done more cleaning.

Well done for jesse and crawling!!
    Vy what a cutey bum you are!!!!
    BBL got pop and brother for tea!!! got to organise food.

OK, I've typed and sent out the mud cake recipe to those who said they wanted it... let me know if I accidently missed you. Has anyone made any of the baby food recipes yet?

I've read all your posts, will bbl to do personals as am stuffed after typing out that recipe!

Belle. big hugs hon. Will try and phone you tomorrow.

I'm so cranky right now. Heath went to the dr cause he's sick, and while we were there we had Nina's ears checked as she keeps pulling at them, and she has a middle ear infection! What I'm cranky about is on the weekend I had to take her to the 24 hour medical centre during the night cause I was worried about her cough, and he said her ears were all clear. The dr today said they're quite advanced, and he should have picked up on them!!!!!! Not happy Jan. I'll definitely be sending in a written complaint that's for sure.

ETA: anna thanks heaps, just got the email. Will give it a go tomorrow

poor little nina jodi, some doctors have no idea.
    kell, wow go jesse, caity has no idea, but i reckon she is going to be a bum walker, and might not even crawl.
    maz, well craig bought me a vib as well, luckily for me he never used it, but he cant understand why i dont use it,,der, have they ever tryed a rubber.pu88y!!men yeh give me the real thing!
    better go and do something!

Belle Julia born 15 September
    Maz Vyollet born 2 September
    Annie Alexander born 16 September
    Nelle River born 27 September
    HelenP Eithan born 17 August
    Chrissy Caitlyn born 21st September
    Anna** Xander born 15 August
    Anna T Jett born 26 September
    Rikki Ainsleigh born September
    Ambz Savanna born 9 September
    Shellbell Ashleigh born 18 September
    Caddie Ruby born 8 September
    Rach75 Jack born 25 September
    Sharleen Ambah born 30 August
    Booboo (Laurin) Rylee born 5 September
    Kel Jesse born 10 September
    Nessa Annika born 29 September
    Jodi Nina born 20 August

there you's go

Good stuff Jodi!
    We should all weigh our bubs again then put it altogether in order of them born.

Oh well there goes me and my post.. the boy is awake BBL

yeh.. maybe shes trying for number 7 meaning 1 bub or Triplets?? being #9?? Oh dear.

Nessa.. hope you won netball.

Chrissy.. how old was Caitlyn when she started sitting up?

Jodi.. oh gawd makes you wonder sometimes why you bother hey with some of the doctors out there... seems like we could diagnose alot better than half of them!

Anna**.. ohhh could i please have the mud cake receipe? I might bake one for my birthday on Sunday!
    My email address is [email protected]net.com.au for anyone.. i dont check hotmail very often.

AnnaT.. hope Jett gets better soon.. nothing worse than a cold or the flu. Hopefully he'll just sleep it off the poor pet.

Shell.. oh thats what Jesse does too.. when he's whinging on the floor for me to come get him its mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm... so many times Grahame and i ahve gone.. that was "mum"! I wish though!

Well Jesse's chin slobber rash has pretty much gone! That Papaw cream did wonders!! I love the smell of it too! So yummy!
    Well gotta go do the washing up so we can watch Cops.

Gnight all, have a good nights sleep.

xx

Chrissy - whats happening are you TTC???

being anal, and very over tired i couldn’t work out the list as it was not in date order.. so thanks for the info Jodi. Great idea!. i have put it in date order.. Any Virgos around who need it alphabetical??

Anna** Xander born 15 August
    HelenP Eithan born 17 August
    Jodi Nina born 20 August
    Sharleen Ambah born 30 August
    Rikki Ainsleigh born 1 September
    Maz Vyollet born 2 September
    Booboo (Laurin) Rylee born 5 September
    Caddie Ruby born 8 September
    Ambz Savanna born 9 September
    Kel Jesse born 10 September
    Belle Julia born 15 September
    Annie Alexander born 16 September
    Shellbell Ashleigh born 18 September
    Chrissy Caitlyn born 21st September
    Rach75 Jack born 25 September
    Anna T Jett born 26 September
    Nelle River born 27 September
    Nessa Annika born 29 September

My goodness chrissy whats going on?!? With a sig like that sumthins up girl!!!!

Evening yummy mummys'

Firstly... WTG Jesse and his crawling efforts! Xander still squirms on the floor like some sort of half squashed bug

Nessa - Hope you knee is ok, sounds painful. Have you got lots of ice on it?

Jodi - Thanks for the list... and Annie - Thanks for organising it for us! and happy 7months to your Alexander.

Kel - I've sent that mud cake recipe to you, it's fairly easy to make and should work out well providing you dont' eat all the cake batter before baking it (it's happened in this house).

Chrissy - I am starting to wonder if Xander isn't going to crawl either, he is the oldest here and he still seems to prefer squirming and rolling to get around; or, better still, yelling till his sucker mummy comes and moves his toys closer. But as he is bringing items together at midpoint I'm not at all worried about him developmentally. So, what's that signature of yours mean?

Jodi - No wonder she is cranky. I can't believe they missed an ear infection, I thought they were fairly easy to diagnose. Is she on antibiotics for it? I LOVE your new ticker pic!

AnnaT - How is Jett now? On the mend I hope.

Shell - I've seen some cheap strollers at Target and the like for about $30... nothing special at all, but would do as a back-up to your pram.

Rikki - my gawd, I can't wait to next see Ainsleigh. She will look so different with a gob full of toothy pegs. Makes me wonder as Xander has been super clingy today and was chewing so hard on his teether that he made his gums bleed today.

Caddie - What did you cook up for tea tonight? Hope it all went well.

Hellos to Nelle, Maz, Ambz, Sharleen, and whomever else is lurking. Xander went to sleep at 6.45pm tonight, so fingers crossed he sleeps *almost* through again.

hi girls,
    I'm too tired to post properly, just letting you know i am still alive (i sound like a whinger). Thanks for the list, love the virgo comment Annie (you do realise that most of the bubs are virgos.... what hell are we in for when they grow up!)

speak to you all tmw if i get the chance, if not i may be MIA for the week as DH home and we have stepson staying too... think my chances of getting on the puter are fairly slim!

morning all,

Alexander aslept through!!! he was stiriing at 5am when dh left for work but i just left him as he was not crying and then Olivia woke me at 6.30 and Alexander was happlily playing with his feet in the cot.. i have had so much sleep but i feel so tired???

Enjoy having DH home Rikki

will BBL - have to get breakfast on the table
    xoxo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast