Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #43

annat - I find dimetapp works well with Nina. Worked better than demazin. I try and avoid antibiotics wherever possible as well. She had an awful cough along with her cold as well, and that cleared it up and she's as good as gold (touch wood!)
    Hopefully the doona dancing will work wonders for you this month

Another Big Brother fan here too! Can't wait.

kel - mmmm baked dinner for lunch, that sounds sooo nice. I could really do with a baked dinner

Jodi, check you emails! just sent a BB07 Email!

boohooo-my set top box doesnt work, so no BB here for me.

Love

Ooh Annie- can you send me the BB07 e-mail or will I see the stuff on the show tonight? I am so looking forward to it. I went up to Dreamworld for an eviction night in season 2, was so good.

Well as we expected we didn't get the house, went for $110k over what they originally advertised for, so we are now going to look at cheaper areas.

Glad to hear you had a great brithday Kell, I had my first ever Krispey keme donut at Sydney airport when we were up there.

im a BB fan too.Send it too me!!!
    Glad your bday was lovely kell.
    Me,got another toy.I got photoshop elements 5.0! now more computer wizardry for me to do!!! So happy,it looks great.
    Off to watch biggest loser and BB!
    BB TOMMOROW

caddie and Jodi - sent to you guys.. ! but it has started so you already know the house!

Mmm, not a fan of Big Brother here. Just doesn't turn me on.
    Did you get your set top box working Helen? Can Leith fix it up? Give us a call if you still have problems, Ransey Pants here is the set top box fixer king.

I'm sitting here, about to play on the DS, with some toasty biscuits and a tub of Basil, Cashew and Parmesan dip...can I hear a 'mmmm'?

hiya ladies!!
    just droppin in quickly...
    hope your all well.
    aren't we allowed to post links? i posted up a link to a funny prank call in the "just kidding" forum and its not there anymore

ta taa

ambz
    xoxoxox

Shelley79 Guest

Hi Everyone.

Just wondering if anyone minds if I join in on your group. I have only just come across Belly Belly and would love to chat to some other parents with babies around Sarah's age.

I am Shelley. I have a beautiful daughter who was born September 19th 2006. I am currently a stay at home mother, which I am absolutely loving. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Shel.

I cant believe you guys watch BB The first season was the one and ONLY season Ive watched. To me, no amount of twists will make it interesting to me. So I guess you and I are in the anti-BB corner, Nelle hehe!

Welcome Shelley! Your more than welcome to join us! Im Anna T (there are two other Anna's here) and Im a SAHM to a very mischeivious, on-the-move son Jett who was born 26th September.

Shelley79 Guest

Thanks for the welcome you guys. Looks like this is one of the chattier groups too, hope I'll be able to keep up.

You girls are overdue for a new thread LOL

Starting a new one for you now!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678