Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #43

hello all,
    I have had a nice night, my sister came over for a kind of slumber party. We had pizza and junk food and watched DVD's, was great. But it kept me away from here for too long. Lol. We did bit shopping too yesterday but only got couple things.

BBl for personals, took too long to catch up and now Ash is crying (again).

Hmm bit quiet in here. I'm not happy, Bombers beat Saints so now Df is all smug about it. Every year when they play each other our place becomes a battle ground.

Kell- Do you get to see your parents often with the being hour and half away? Happy birthday for tomor.

Nessa- I loved the pics of your frames, they look great, I'll keep it in mind for a gift when someone has a bub.

Ambz- Lol forgetting your age. Sounds exciting bout going to India, have you been there often?

Anna- Glad you enjoyed your dinner, I think Df and I definately need to get out without Ashleigh for a night, even if its just a dinner. Can't believe we haven't been to a movie together since before Ashleigh. We used to go all the time.

Nelle- How you feeling? Sometimes its good just to have a cry and let it all out, i do that every now and then, things can just get so overwhelming and mixed with exhaustion and finding it hard to just get 5 mins to yourself, its just too much sometimes. I think you need an early night too young lady! Staying up late every night. Lol.

I might have early night tonight, very tired and feel ill cause ate too much dinner.

ETA: I forgot to tell everyone we are going to an auction tomorrow so wish us luck. We aren't feeling too confident though. From our research we've found everywhere is going well over the asking price so will prolly go for alot more than what we can afford but we never know, could get lucky.
    Last edited by shellbell3; April 21st, 2007 at 08:24 PM.

Hey Shell.. yeh not enough, only every 3 weeks or so as its a long travel to go for Jesse up and back in one day. Best of luck with the auction tomorrow!!

Have put a video on Jesse's site of him crawling for anyone who wants to see!

Where is everyone tonight?

Yooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........ ...

Kell - OMG.. how cute is Jesse!!! Loved the video.. will have to try and do one myself one day !

xox

Maz - You're cot scarfe is a great idea... such a clever chook. Can't wait to see that bib and ball when AP deliver it, prolly sometime next year I swear that they walk it over to Perth... someone should tell them that there are big things called planes that get the mail delivered a lot faster.

Belle - How are you hon?

Shell - This is the first time we've been out as well, we were gone for about 3.5 hours... Xander did crack it big time, but my sis and mum just took turns patting his bum and cuddling him till he finally fell asleep. Does everything go to auction where you are? Makes it hard to buy a house unless you can put in an offer prior to auction... wishing you lots of luck tomorrow. Auctions are so exciting!

Kellxx - Gonna go look-see at your clever little boy crawling in a tic.

Nessa - Bummer you can't advertise the frames, hopefully lots of people saw them before it got removed.

Jodi - Thanks for the congrats... it's not actually our anniversary till Monday, but you gotta get out when ya can when you've got a bub!

Oh, in case I don't get on early enough tomorrow Happy Birthday Kellxx!!!

Gonna update my ticker pic of me and my DH on our wedding day for a couple of days me thinks.

Happy Birthday Kell

way to go Jesse on the crawling!!
    shell - good luck with the auction

Well Nina is eating again yesterday she scoffed down a weetbix for brekkie, then scoffed down some fruit for lunch.
    going out for brekkie now with the girls. Heath is playing mum. have a good day everyone.

kell!!!

and goodluck at the auction today Shell

Way to Go Nina!! good girl for eating your breaky!

Anna** - glad that you had an enjoyable night for your anniversary..its mine on the 4th may.. not sure what we are doing as yet!

Hi Belle - how is Julia?
    Maz - is school back as yet?? You must be flat out doing all your sewing!
    AnnaT- hows things .. is Jett getting into everything?
    Nelle - dont feel bad, we have all had little accidents with our kids.. hope that you can have your little time out on a regular basis..
    Ambz - how cute will Savannah be as a flower girl!
    Rikki - is hubby at home or away?
    Chrissy - have you stoped bleeding yet? are you TTC??

Oh, and its a GIRL for Princess Mary!!!
    3.3kilos...

i so want to be pregnant again... cluck cluck cluck

Kell. Hope you have a great day.

Annie- I heard princess Mary had a girl, they said first girl born into the family line since 1946.

Jodi- Good on Nina, they just like to always do things at their own pace, yesterday Ashleigh ate really well too, alot more than usual.

Anna**- Everything pretty much goes for auction, there are a few private sales but auction is the most popular way to go, places we've been watching to get ideas of costs have been going for like $100k over original asking price and its just ridiculous, its meant to be illegal to underprice.

We went well food wise yesterday, Ashleigh had only 5 breats feeds instaed of her usual 8, ate really well, actually had a whole jar of food for tea last night then slept from 7:20- 1:20 then had another feed at 6:30, so I was very excited, but knowing her she won't keep to this and will be cheeky again.

Did you use my mudcake recipe Nessa? Has anyone had a go at making the mudcake yet?

Shell - $100k over is a LOT... makes it hard if you go in thinking you might get near the asking price. Best of luck anyway, you'll get a break eventually! Once you are in the property market it is so much easier, hence why we bought something we didn't really like for our first home, tidied it up and flogged it off then bought something we wanted.

Happy Birthday Kell- I hope you have a good one.

Good luck with the auction Shell.

Nelle-Sorry to hear that you are having an emotional time at the moment.

Busy, busy, busy here.

Love

Happy birthday kell! hope it was a great day!!

Big Brother starts tonight!!!!

just letting you all know we are home to tired to read one whole thread and 8 pages of this one

we managed to pick up a boat its 11years old the motor is 3 but only has 25hours on it, the boat is a 4.75m quintrex bayhunter if ya dont know anything bout boats then you would think this one was brand new it is in imaculate condition will post pics on jacks website tomorrow

oh and jack has 5 teeth thru and a 6th cut this morning amazing

and he did so well last friday we left moura around 7am drove to gladstone dropped off dog, drove to boyne to see MIL, drove to agnes to drop of food and some stuff, then headed to brisbane got to a motel at around 7pm soo long day but Jack travelled so well absolute legend

he also had his first boat ride this week and swim in well dip in the ocean

ok am gone will catch up tomorrow or tuesday hope this finds you all well

Hey Chickies..

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Had a lovely day. Grahame took me out for coffee and donuts at Krispy Kremes mmmmmmmmm then had a baked dinner at the IL's for lunch.

Jodi.. thats great Nina is back on her food!

Shell.. i hope she keeps it up for your sake.. bummer bout the auction.

Ohhh Big Brother! I cant wait! What a great birthday present!!! haha

Well im buggered.. didnt even do much today. But still might go lay down on the couch.

Ciao ciao

jsut sent you an email kell! re BB07

Happy 7mths Jack! Good to have you back Rach!

Happy anniversary Anna!

Nelle - Im sorry to hear your feeling bad, completely normal though I think we all have those times. We're here for you though! :hugs:

We're doing ok. Jett still has a cough from the cold he had, Im trying to avoid any more antibiotics so I might see if baby Benadryl or something might kick it. Other than that he's fine, I think another tooth is coming through though so it all might go bottom up soon As for me, Im ok. The clomid is giving me bad nausea and a headache but other than that its cool. I got a sleep in yesterday and today I got sent back to bed once Ry got up, then got woken up by some boogie action

In other words nothing interesting has happened lol

A bit of random news - 8 weeks til my inlaws come

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaT View Post
    Happy 7mths Jack! Good to have you back Rach!
    thanks Anna but Jack is 7 months on Wed LOL

man I am ready for bed so tired *yawn* we got back at 10.50am yesterday my hairdresser appoint was for 11am so basically we pulled in I raced in got other keys and went while Jase fed, changed Jack and unpacked car, then when I got back Jase raced round to hairdresser while I packed and we headed off at 1.30pm to theodore 40min away for a wedding *yawn* lovely wedding, we got back to motel at 11pm but didn't go to bed till 2am *yawn* up by 7.30am home by 10am and then we unpacked everything reorganised jacks room we bought another chest drawers for him, while Jase washed boat

I think it will be early tea and bed for me, thankfully I have tv in bedroom so I can watch BB07 and is not I shall tape

Thanks Annie! Very interesting!!!!!! So cant wait.. gonna have to get Jesse's dinner and bath done now so we're all good come 7pm!! WOO!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast